PDA

View Full Version : Posting from Sosua

Roberto23
03-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Arrived in Sosua without reservation and Wilfred gave me a nice room- Thank you very much Wilfred

Ventured out to Cabarete and Playa Dorada, FOD following Sir Weylands help. Used publico's and they always charged me same with other locals. The big vans which has Rio San Juan charge double than publico..80 pesos

Cabarete is almost dead and did not see a single chica..Combed the beach and shops everyday..Beach is nice with good restaurants.

M and M charged me today 700 pesos for 1 hour massage. The massage was great but the two girls there tried to play the slow game when I gave them 1000pesos note. I had to wait for them to give me change. I am sure they were thinking that I would give 300 peso tip..which comes out to 9 $..which I dont give in US

Had been having lunch everyday at Big D's.. Excellent food and salad. Now he is open from Tuesday 12.30pm-5pm Tuesday through Sunday.

Biggest thing is I did not visit La Passions!!!!..I know many guys dont believe this..I have been going around with Santiago chicas from Classico and picked up couple of working girls from the bar opposite the BBQ chicken on Pedro Clis..

The two cheap blow massage parlors near NG are infested with Hatians and they are not doing a good job. Usually I get some kind of massage and happy ending. This Hatian chica on the right side just blew me and did not even do massage. She was complaining that I was not cumming fast. I would not go there anymore. Just to make sure that I am not against Hatians and donot want to hurt anybody feelings here..Somehow I find them aggressive than dominicans.

Today my last day here.. enjoying in general..met couple of ISOCERS.

Signing off from Sosua Internet place near Classicos...Adios.. Thanks to everyone who gave me valuable advise as always !:D

naptime
03-10-2010, 04:57 PM
glad to hear yo uhad a good time.

myself, i liek the dominicans and haitians... but i steer clear of those haitians at the massage parlors !!

Hoseman
03-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Arrived in Sosua without reservation and Wilfred gave me a nice room- Thank you very much Wilfred

Ventured out to Cabarete and Playa Dorada, FOD following Sir Weylands help. Used publico's and they always charged me same with other locals. The big vans which has Rio San Juan charge double than publico..80 pesos

Cabarete is almost dead and did not see a single chica..Combed the beach and shops everyday..Beach is nice with good restaurants.

M and M charged me today 700 pesos for 1 hour massage. The massage was great but the two girls there tried to play the slow game when I gave them 1000pesos note. I had to wait for them to give me change. I am sure they were thinking that I would give 300 peso tip..which comes out to 9 $..which I dont give in US

Had been having lunch everyday at Big D's.. Excellent food and salad. Now he is open from Tuesday 12.30pm-5pm Tuesday through Sunday.

Biggest thing is I did not visit La Passions!!!!..I know many guys dont believe this..I have been going around with Santiago chicas from Classico and picked up couple of working girls from the bar opposite the BBQ chicken on Pedro Clis..

The two cheap blow massage parlors near NG are infested with Hatians and they are not doing a good job. Usually I get some kind of massage and happy ending. This Hatian chica on the right side just blew me and did not even do massage. She was complaining that I was not cumming fast. I would not go there anymore. Just to make sure that I am not against Hatians and donot want to hurt anybody feelings here..Somehow I find them aggressive than dominicans.

Today my last day here.. enjoying in general..met couple of ISOCERS.

Signing off from Sosua Internet place near Classicos...Adios.. Thanks to everyone who gave me valuable advise as always !:DYou have it twisted the Haitians are less aggressive that the Domincans unless your talking about the shop owners.