PDA

View Full Version : When a bribe doesn’t work…Canadian in jail

WickedWillie
03-10-2010, 06:40 PM
So all last week one of my Haitiana regulars couldn’t meet up saying she was with the fiscal and abagado or at the courthouse in POP.

She finally came round yesterday afternoon and filled me in.

Turns out that some Canadian dude had sex with her prima. Who is very attractive and well developed BUT just happens to be 17 years old and thus UNDERAGE.

The family is very religious and took the opinion that the sex was non-consensual.

The family sought legal advice and eventually got the guy arrested.

In the 2 days prior to his court appearance he was smugly telling everyone how much he would pay to get his ass out of this situation and that this was no big deal.

He never realised that the family didn’t want his money. Arrogant prick.

Last Friday the judge sent the dude to Fortaleza prison in POP for 3 months. This is just the normal preventative custody. He is likely to get a longer sentence thereafter.

Two lessons here:

Never even think about fucking an underage girl. EVER. If they look young….walk, don’t even trust a cedula. There are plenty of fake ones in circulation.
Despite the rampant corruption here and the tales of scamming gringo’s for money there are (maybe rare) occasions when your $$$ don’t mean shit.
Personally I hope the dude gets Dominican style full service in the big house.

Hunter
03-10-2010, 07:01 PM
So you think the guy KNEW she was underage before he banged her???

snoozer
03-10-2010, 07:02 PM
So all last week one of my Haitiana regulars couldn’t meet up saying she was with the fiscal and abagado or at the courthouse in POP.

Turns out that some Canadian dude had sex with her prima. Who is very attractive and well developed BUT just happens to be 17 years old and thus UNDERAGE.

The family is very religious and took the opinion that the sex was non-consensual.

In the 2 days prior to his court appearance he was smugly telling everyone how much he would pay to get his ass out of this situation and that this was no big deal.

Last Friday the judge sent the dude to Fortaleza prison in POP for 3 months. This is just the normal preventative custody. He is likely to get a longer sentence thereafter.

Two lessons here:

Never even think about fucking an underage girl. EVER. If they look young….walk, don’t even trust a cedula. There are plenty of fake ones in circulation.
Despite the rampant corruption here and the tales of scamming gringo’s for money there are (maybe rare) occasions when your $$$ don’t mean shit.

His problems may not be over when he has completed his 3 months of hell in the fortaleza. The RCMP may well be waiting for him when he gets back to Canada

bklyndrguy
03-10-2010, 07:08 PM
what i know and what i heard the ae for sex in the DR is 17 not 18

Corrado
03-10-2010, 07:19 PM

Two lessons here:

You hope he gets raped in prison?

Because he had sex with a 17 year old girl, or because he is arrogant?

WickedWillie
03-10-2010, 07:22 PM
So you think the guy KNEW she was underage before he banged her???

He knew she was 17. It was his and everyones responsibility to have an understanding of the local laws, especially in this type of situation.

Age of consent differs all over. She wouldn't have been considered underage if she was English or Dutch for example.

Hunter
03-10-2010, 07:26 PM
He knew she was 17. It was his and everyones responsibility to have an understanding of the local laws, especially in this type of situation.

Age of consent differs all over. She wouldn't have been considered underage if she was English or Dutch for example.

I was going to be on the guys side if he didn't know and she was 17 but looked 21.... but if he knew he deserves what he gets....

eastcoastallstar
03-10-2010, 07:42 PM

I was thinking thats a bit harsh too.

There are many young chicks on the strip but plenty of over 18 bangers!

This is a case of thinking with your dick, nothing more, be easy on the guy, he's got a lot of shit coming his way.

JuanElGriego
03-10-2010, 07:50 PM

She was 17, not 12.

If he waited 3 months 'til she turned 18 and posted her pic on here he'd get a hundred thank-yous and requests for her info.

Yes he fucked up by puttting himself in this position because the law is the law. I don't feel sorry for him cuz he knew the risk and decided it was worth it.

I'm not, however, gonna "hope" he gets abused in prison cuz he fucked some chick a few months shy of 18.

WickedWillie
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
what i know and what i heard the ae for sex in the DR is 17 not 18

The law is vague IMO as it does not specifically mention sexual intercourse, using a rather quaint term 'extracting from parental home' however in practice it means you shouldn't be fucking anyone under 18, BUT the age of consent can be as low as 15 if you have parental consent with matrimony planned.

Look up Articles 355 and 356 of the Criminal Code if you are interested.

WickedWillie
03-10-2010, 07:59 PM

I don't think I mentioned rape in the OP. But if that happens to him, well, too bad.

I am usually the 1st one to rally against the pitfalls of being a gringo against the Dominican 'justice' system, but maybe because I know the family my judgement is clouded.

sicpup71
03-10-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

DCIronman
03-10-2010, 08:36 PM
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THE AGE OF CONSENT IN MEXICO IS 12?!?!?!

Sheesh.

ROVER
03-10-2010, 09:33 PM
I was thinking thats a bit harsh too.

There are many young chicks on the strip but plenty of over 18 bangers!

This is a case of thinking with your dick, nothing more, be easy on the guy, he's got a lot of shit coming his way.

I was a little thrown back myself when I read the O.P.

I have turned down some good lookers that I was not 100% sure were of age just out of a healthy fear but I mean if she looked well developed and not to mention hot I mean what if he thought she was 18 or wasn't 100% sure and the vacation vibe and maybe a couple of Cuba Libre's clouded his better judgment ???

We are talking about a well developed 17+ year old not a 14 year old and we have all seen 16 year old Dominicanas that look 25.

Could happen to almost anyone (God forbid).

Lets not kick a man when he is down.

Bad Carma.

curiousdude
03-10-2010, 09:41 PM
The law is vague IMO as it does not specifically mention sexual intercourse, using a rather quaint term 'extracting from parental home' however in practice it means you shouldn't be fucking anyone under 18, BUT the age of consent can be as low as 15 if you have parental consent with matrimony planned.

Look up Articles 355 and 356 of the Criminal Code if you are interested.WW, I know you say you know the family and you support them, but everything you say about the law down there seems to mitigate against a harsh punishment for the guy. Statutory rape, in cases like this, really sucks. (There are "Romeo and Juliet" laws in many US states that reduce the harshness of these laws, but they usually require both the guy and the girl to be rather young.)

If she had been 14, and he was 45, okay, the guys deserves severe punishment. But she was 17? I understand that he knew she was 17. Okay, but there is one other person who really knew how old she was - the chica herself. She knew she was 17, had consensual sex with the guy, and now her family had him arrested and wants him severely punished. Was the poor girl a virgin? A poor innocent child? Was she forced to have sex with him? Those facts aren't in your story and so I assume (but correct me if I'm wrong), that the answer to those questions is no.

And because this story has no such facts, as of yet, I would reserve some of my scorn for the chica, unless she was forced by her family, through no fault of her own, to sit by while the guy got punished. But maybe she's mad at him too, for her own reasons.

Anyway, great story and good cautionary tale. Love to hear more.

natmatt
03-10-2010, 09:47 PM
you should be careful in classico's too. one saturday night when i was hanging out a steady, she pointed out to me that some of the girls in classico's are minors. she said that what they do is slip the guards a couple of hundred pesos to get in. how many times have you seen the guards check the ids at the entrance? i am not trying to ruin any one's vacation or anything like that. all i am saying just be conscious of it. i would hate to see one of us get hemmed up over something like that.

Si_Poppi
03-10-2010, 10:04 PM
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htmThat site lists the age of consent in Canada as 14 but it was raised to 16 a few years ago.
There is an exemption that 14 and 15 year olds can still have sex but not with someone who is more than 5 years older.

curiousdude
03-10-2010, 10:05 PM
That site lists the age of consent in Canada as 14 but it was raised to 16 a few years ago.
There is an exemption that 14 and 15 year olds can still have sex but not with someone who is more than 5 years older.
Interesting. That's what I meant by a "Romeo and Juliet" law (as I mentioned below). It's interesting to know you have that up in Canada.

husl2001
03-11-2010, 12:18 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THE AGE OF CONSENT IN MEXICO IS 12?!?!?!

Sheesh.

According to that report, it's the same in Panama and Paraguay, BUT the age of consent is 20 in Tunisia.

Go figure.

yayow
03-11-2010, 02:50 AM

Look up Articles 355 and 356 of the Criminal Code if you are interested.

I also thought correct me if I am wrong here, if she has a child, when you do her, no matter what her age, there isn't a problem, because the fact she has a child shows, that she has been sexually active prior to being with whoever. By rights that probably shouldn't matter, her age is her age, but I do believe you do get some type of pass if she has borne a child before your encounter.

Maretti
03-11-2010, 03:25 AM
...If she had been 14, and he was 45, okay, the guys deserves severe punishment. But she was 17? I understand that he knew she was 17. Okay, but there is one other person who really knew how old she was - the chica herself. She knew she was 17, had consensual sex with the guy, and now her family had him arrested and wants him severely punished. Was the poor girl a virgin? A poor innocent child? Was she forced to have sex with him? Those facts aren't in your story and so I assume (but correct me if I'm wrong), that the answer to those questions is no...
I'm the father of three females and my position always was that if a mofo this something to them against their will, not matter how old they were, the mofo would had to face the law and then disappear because if I could find him, something bad was going to happen to him. On the other hand, if they did "something" willingly, I was not going to compromise my freedom for them.

We humans make stupid laws. I have a friend who went to jail for "having sex with a minor", actually he went to jail for being hard-headed. The mother of the gal found him in bed with the daughter (a set-up?) and he was given the ultimatum, you marry her or go to jail. He chose jail. Had it been me, I'd married the bitch and as soon as I could legally do it, drop her.

I never could find out how my friend coped with life in jail but I can honestly say that that thing couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I've always respected the law, mainly because the law is stronger than me, but I feel that the law is far from fair. I bet that if my friend's family had been "importatant", nothing had happen to him.

Just be careful out there guys!

husl2001
03-11-2010, 08:54 AM
I also thought correct me if I am wrong here, if she has a child, when you do her, no matter what her age, there isn't a problem, because the fact she has a child shows, that she has been sexually active prior to being with whoever. By rights that probably shouldn't matter, her age is her age, but I do believe you do get some type of pass if she has borne a child before your encounter.

Don't know about the DR or other countries, but in most states in the US that'll get you locked up in no time flat.

curiousdude
03-11-2010, 08:58 AM

We humans make stupid laws. I have a friend who went to jail for "having sex with a minor", actually he went to jail for being hard-headed. The mother of the gal found him in bed with the daughter (a set-up?) and he was given the ultimatum, you marry her or go to jail. He chose jail. Had it been me, I'd married the bitch and as soon as I could legally do it, drop her.

I never could find out how my friend coped with life in jail but I can honestly say that that thing couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I've always respected the law, mainly because the law is stronger than me, but I feel that the law is far from fair. I bet that if my friend's family had been "importatant", nothing had happen to him.

Just be careful out there guys!
That's what used to be called a "shotgun wedding." Now instead of using a shotgun, and saying "Marry her or die," the girl's daddy only has to say: "Marry her or go to jail." But some guys still would prefer jail (and maybe even the shotgun) :eek::confused:

prtyr2
03-11-2010, 09:10 AM
He better hope they are lenient with him. I am pretty sure the penalty is usually 30 years. When in doubt. . . .. walk away. . . make that run away.

I also saw 2-3 chicas in classicos that could not have been over 15. Bribing security or fake cedulas would do it.

WickedWillie
03-11-2010, 10:43 AM

Correct, this is the law.

WickedWillie
03-11-2010, 10:55 AM
WW, I know you say you know the family and you support them, but everything you say about the law down there seems to mitigate against a harsh punishment for the guy. Statutory rape, in cases like this, really sucks. (There are "Romeo and Juliet" laws in many US states that reduce the harshness of these laws, but they usually require both the guy and the girl to be rather young.)

If she had been 14, and he was 45, okay, the guys deserves severe punishment. But she was 17? I understand that he knew she was 17. Okay, but there is one other person who really knew how old she was - the chica herself. She knew she was 17, had consensual sex with the guy, and now her family had him arrested and wants him severely punished. Was the poor girl a virgin? A poor innocent child? Was she forced to have sex with him? Those facts aren't in your story and so I assume (but correct me if I'm wrong), that the answer to those questions is no.
And because this story has no such facts, as of yet, I would reserve some of my scorn for the chica, unless she was forced by her family, through no fault of her own, to sit by while the guy got punished. But maybe she's mad at him too, for her own reasons.

Anyway, great story and good cautionary tale. Love to hear more.

I wasn't there when it happened obviously but apparently the girl was a 'senorita' i.e. a virgin.

Whether or not it was consensual I don't know, BUT, she told the family she was raped by this guy. On that basis the family went legal. True? Who knows, it certainly would be 'she said -he said' type scenario.

He was charged with rape (violacion) and that's what he's looking at.

Apparently the guy is a lot older than her and has lived here for a while so he wasn't some wet behind the ears weekend warrior. He should have known better.

Passport Playa
03-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Having read this post, I asked myself the following question: "Why is it a dude will click the "thank-you" tab for a picture of a chica whom has seen a hundred or more dicks, yet he won't click the same "thank-you" tab for a post containing useful/beneficial information?"

Based upon this, I have come to the realization that some people are just so ignorant that he/she is unable to discern when useful/relevant information has been given or some people just can't read and thus get their enjoyment/pleasure solely from viewing pictures and the last bunch in this group are "muthafuckas" who just don't give a damn about consequences.

However to the "brothas of this hood" that can't be categorized as such, I give two thumbs up to you!:iconTU::iconTU:

Once again, I am going to repost a link that I posted previously and had it been used, the "dumb-fuck" (who erred in making this potentially life-altering decision) would have probably prevented the aforementioned situation from occurring. All you have to do is demand that the chica present you with her cedula for inspection with the hope that this will increase your chances of personal safety. Upon doing so, get the ID # attached to it and enter it using the following link: (http://jce.do/web/CEDULAS/PADRON/tabid/62/Default.aspx).

If you are unable to retrieve any information on the chica (ie. age, what city she is from, etc.) there is a good chance the cedula is fake and you should keep it moving! Using this valuable tool can potentially keep your ass out of jail and allow you to continue enjoying "smash mode!" We live in what has been deemed the "technological era", so there is no excuse for neither ignorance nor not having a computerized device within your possession!

The Mac Man

curiousdude
03-11-2010, 01:29 PM
I wasn't there when it happened obviously but apparently the girl was a 'senorita' i.e. a virgin.

Whether or not it was consensual I don't know, BUT, she told the family she was raped by this guy. On that basis the family went legal. True? Who knows, it certainly would be 'she said -he said' type scenario.

He was charged with rape (violacion) and that's what he's looking at.

Apparently the guy is a lot older than her and has lived here for a while so he wasn't some wet behind the ears weekend warrior. He should have known better.
Thanks for the further info. On these facts, if true, it was rape by force, not just statutory rape...and of course that's a totally different animal (at least up here in gringolandia....but I assume it must be down there in the DR as well). He better hope he has a good lawyer and/or gets really lucky. Forcibly raping an underage girl who is a virgin is about as stupid as it gets.

husl2001
03-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the further info. On these facts, if true, it was rape by force, not just statutory rape...and of course that's a totally different animal (at least up here in gringolandia....but I assume it must be down there in the DR as well). He better hope he has a good lawyer and/or gets really lucky. Forcibly raping an underage girl who is a virgin is about as stupid as it gets.

Sounds like he's about to get a harsh lesson in Dominican Law 101. If you're standing in front of a judge, and the aggrieved family has contacts, it's WAY too late to try bribing anyone.

Remember when a young daughter of a well-connected businessman/politician got killed on account of someone trying to snatch her purse, the result was the ENTIRE COUNTRY placing a 1 a.m. curfew.

In addition to contacting the embassy, he either needs a very well-connected lawyer (those guys cost the same over there as lawyers stateside) or a priest. A charge of forcible rape of an underage virgin in anything approaching a connected family will get you thrown under the prison, especially if the court thinks they can make a point in gringoland.

I don't get it. Thousands of ready and willing chicas between 18 and 25 on the north coast (it's WAY easier to find a fine chica than a good parking spot in the evenings), and he's gotta force himself on some underage girl?

ROVER
03-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Having read this post, I asked myself the following question: "Why is it a dude will click the "thank-you" tab for a picture of a chica whom has seen a hundred or more dicks, yet he won't click the same "thank-you" tab for a post containing useful/beneficial information?"

Based upon this, I have come to the realization that some people are just so ignorant that he/she is unable to discern when useful/relevant information has been given or some people just can't read and thus get their enjoyment/pleasure solely from viewing pictures and the last bunch in this group are "muthafuckas" who just don't give a damn about consequences.

However to the "brothas of this hood" that can't be categorized as such, I give two thumbs up to you!:iconTU::iconTU:

Once again, I am going to repost a link that I posted previously and had it been used, the "dumb-fuck" (who erred in making this potentially life-altering decision) would have probably prevented the aforementioned situation from occurring. All you have to do is demand that the chica present you with her cedula for inspection with the hope that this will increase your chances of personal safety. Upon doing so, get the ID # attached to it and enter it using the following link: (http://jce.do/web/CEDULAS/PADRON/tabid/62/Default.aspx).

If you are unable to retrieve any information on the chica (ie. age, what city she is from, etc.) there is a good chance the cedula is fake and you should keep it moving! Using this valuable tool can potentially keep your ass out of jail and allow you to continue enjoying "smash mode!" We live in what has been deemed the "technological era", so there is no excuse for neither ignorance nor not having a computerized device within your possession!

The Mac Man

Thank you very much for this very valuable information Mac Man.

Until right now I did not even know this was possible.

Thanks again.

WSJ3
03-11-2010, 08:07 PM
This thread is very informative but I think it has run its course.

Thanks again to the original poster for bringing this information to the board.

CLOSED.