PDA

View Full Version : La Rumba Bar

gmalet
03-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Since Friday 5 March, Sosúa is proud to announce the opening of a brand new bar, located opposite El Flow in the Pedro Clisante, which is decorated to resemble a Greek temple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txna9ThynEk

bklyndrguy
03-10-2010, 09:03 PM
is it like el flow locals ?

Gutter Meat
03-11-2010, 12:09 AM
With the cheap prices this place is gonna give El Flow a run for their money !!

weyland
03-11-2010, 07:46 AM
I was there on opening night. It had the loudest sound system I have ever heard (especially the base). In Sosua Life the music was drowned out by the noise from La Rumba. People living and working in the immediate area will all go mad.

thunderstar
03-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Cant wait to see it!

LJDMV
03-11-2010, 08:03 AM
With the cheap prices this place is gonna give El Flow a run for their money !!

What are the prices there?

SeaWeed
03-11-2010, 09:08 AM
What are the prices there?dats what mi want to know......price of Presidente beer would be great.....

maybe ElFlow will have to go back to 50 Peso Presidente Beers again....lol

daddyooo
03-11-2010, 10:07 AM
dats what mi want to know......price of Presidente beer would be great.....

maybe ElFlow will have to go back to 50 Peso Presidente Beers again....lol

On opening night they were charging 60 pesos, I believe, for a Presedente. Not sure if that is going to be their regular price.
Way too loud for me in there. Prob abt 80% locals in there the last few nights.

LJDMV
03-11-2010, 10:18 AM
On opening night they were charging 60 pesos, I believe, for a Presedente. Not sure if that is going to be their regular price.
Way too loud for me in there. Prob abt 80% locals in there the last few nights.

What's going on with the weather out there in sosua? Is it raining all day there or just a short period and then stops? I checked the weather forcast and almost every day for the past 3 days it showed rain. Hoping it will not be all rain when I get there next weekend.

Jimbo44
03-11-2010, 12:27 PM
To answer a few questions..... first off yes opening night on Friday last k it was jammed and the muxic system cranks. I was sitting in the Merengue as well. Everyone got up to look even the barmaids. Between that place and the musice in Merengue, I could not stay anylonger fearing my ears would pop. I did see a lot of Sanki Pankis and their fat GF's in there also. The following nights the place had less than 50% of the opening night crowd. The last 2 nights I was there Mon, Tues, it was dead!!

Jimbo44
03-11-2010, 12:29 PM
As for the weather. It was clowdy and drizzilong from Mar 4 to Mar 7. On Mon and Tues and Wed the day I left the sun as gleaming.

yayow
03-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah they got a ways to go to catch el flow, we were at el flows on Sunday, and it was packed in the early to mid afternoon as it always is on Sundays, and nobody, I mean nobody was in la rumba bar. It was funny sitting there in el flows, and looking over there, and seeing all their bartenders with nothing to do, just standing by their railing looking over at el flows and all their customers.

MisterPink
03-11-2010, 02:55 PM
this place looks like da shit.... i cant wait to getz down der for my first trip.... anybody gonna b in town to show a brutha a good time?????

LJDMV
03-11-2010, 03:00 PM
this place looks like da shit.... i cant wait to getz down der for my first trip.... anybody gonna b in town to show a brutha a good time?????

What date will you be down in Sosua/ POP area?

MisterPink
03-11-2010, 03:03 PM
What date will you be down in Sosua/ POP area?

im tryin to get down next week.. but i need the man to give me some extra days from UPS to stay longer.... tryin to b down 10 muthafuckin days....ooooooweeeee!!!

LJDMV
03-11-2010, 03:19 PM
im tryin to get down next week.. but i need the man to give me some extra days from UPS to stay longer.... tryin to b down 10 muthafuckin days....ooooooweeeee!!!

Well I will be there from March 20 chasing the hot chicas in sosua. Look for tall brother from the east coast

MisterPink
03-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Well I will be there from March 20 chasing the hot chicas in sosua. Look for tall brother from the east coast

i should b down by friday... by the size of the girl in ur avatar i think i'd b able to find you.... tall bro with a hoe with a SICKASS!!! i got you!

LJDMV
03-11-2010, 07:35 PM
i should b down by friday... by the size of the girl in ur avatar i think i'd b able to find you.... tall bro with a hoe with a SICKASS!!! i got you!

Send me a PM here or regular message when you will staying in the sosua area and we can probably arrange and meet up around by the New garden hotel or one of the bars on the strip. I am just about a week away...

daddyooo
04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah they got a ways to go to catch el flow, we were at el flows on Sunday, and it was packed in the early to mid afternoon as it always is on Sundays, and nobody, I mean nobody was in la rumba bar. It was funny sitting there in el flows, and looking over there, and seeing all their bartenders with nothing to do, just standing by their railing looking over at el flows and all their customers.

Found this El Flow video on YouTube, says it was filmed March 22 2010

YouTube- Chicas del Flow Sosua 2010

Jimbo44
04-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Wow nice to hear some salsa every once in awhile too

sporthobbyist
04-05-2010, 06:17 PM
The place was packed every night I was there.

This was 1 week ago. It does seem like alot of locals. Just like XFlow after all the other places close. It is all the chicas and their chulos drinking and partying on our money!!!LOL

LJDMV
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
I prefer to hand across the street by the el Flow side. More chicas to choose from there. Both young and old. I met some big booty chicas there 1 1/2 weeks ago there.

Hoseman
04-06-2010, 09:40 AM
I prefer to hand across the street by the el Flow side. More chicas to choose from there. Both young and old. I met some big booty chicas there 1 1/2 weeks ago there.Yeah they walk on that side of the street all you have to do though is just call them over.I used to spend almost everyday at El Elow now I spend those days at Rumba they have service that is un matched in Sosua.

steviewonder
04-06-2010, 11:10 PM
la Rumba is doing well, especially with the baseball/ basketball season now on and 4 large HDTV. The girls behind the bar are certainly hotter then across the street. :drunk:Grandes are 90 pesos and muy fria! The working girls 6-8's are there buying or maybe given a drink or two to get the guys in. The music canbe loud at times, but the girls are hot and dancing the night away which is a far cry different from the mess at El Flow. I understand the owner will also be opening a car wash set up in the back area. This way you can get your car wash in no time before you drive that :quicky:special lady home! :wink:

jacknback
04-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Mi gusta mi carwash!!