PDA

View Full Version : Cuba Libre Bar

Apos
03-12-2010, 05:38 AM
Located a few minute walk past Passions, heading east on the same side of the road and across from Hotel Colibre. Cuba Libre Bar, where Yayow's party was at. Fred, the owner, is a cool dude who has really outdone himself setting up his private club in the back and the street side bar is pretty cool too!

The private area in the back is very secure with 2 sets of steel doors, a small pool for the chicas to frolic in, a bar, TV's, stereo, stripper pole, bbq's, etc...

It normally opens later in the day, after 6:00pm and closes when the last customer leaves. The girls are all cute, available within reason and we've had many pleasant evenings there.

This Sunday starting at 2:00pm is a Pool Party! no cover, 55 peso Cuba Libres and FREE FOOD!!! (I've eaten Fred's bbq before and it's excellent!)
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33364b9a18204ecab.jpg

yayow
03-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Yeah he wants to start promoting the back area a bit more, the birthday party was a good way to kick off the promotions with the chicas, sometimes it is hard for the chicas to realize there is more places to go, than the little area, right near Classicos, maybe he will pull it off, and then it will be so much easier to have great cranking parties on both sides of town.

He actually has hired more bartenders, and he is now open in the early afternoon, he also used to be closed on Sundays, and now as you can see he has put in an abbreviated Sunday schedule.

bklyndrguy
03-12-2010, 06:04 AM
sounds cool if the bartenders are hot be sure ill hop over for a drink when iam down in 2 weeks

Apos
03-12-2010, 06:04 AM
Hmmmm, even better! I've often wanted to hang there in the afternoon but...now hopefully I can! :D

More, friendly and enthusiastic, bartenders will always be welcome in my book! The ones he has now are pretty easy on the eyes
and are increasingly fun to be around...nudge, nudge, wink, wink! :corky:
Yeah he wants to start promoting the back area a bit more, the birthday party was a good way to kick off the promotions with the chicas, sometimes it is hard for the chicas to realize there is more places to go, than the little area, right near Classicos, maybe he will pull it off, and then it will be so much easier to have great cranking parties on both sides of town.

He actually has hired more bartenders, and he is now open in the early afternoon, he also used to be closed on Sundays, and now as you can see he has put in an abbreviated Sunday schedule.

Corrado
03-12-2010, 09:11 AM

Hmmmm, even better! I've often wanted to hang there in the afternoon but...now hopefully I can! :D

More, friendly and enthusiastic, bartenders will always be welcome in my book! The ones he has now are pretty easy on the eyes
and are increasingly fun to be around...nudge, nudge, wink, wink! :corky:

I think he now opens at 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon.

Apos
03-12-2010, 09:27 AM
I'll comfirm with Fred ASAP and update my posts...thx guys!

Apos
03-20-2010, 03:52 PM
I have confirmed with Fred that he is now opening noonish everyday. The pool in the back private gated area IS open for US to use so bring your swim trunks and come and have a great time! (He also has some towels available but I bring my own...."up to you"! :D)

Sundays starting at 2:00 pm is a BBQ in the back with free food and a very well priced bar....and chicas floating in the pool...:wink:;):corky:

I'll comfirm with Fred ASAP and update my posts...thx guys!

Apos
03-20-2010, 04:01 PM
This past week i attended a private party in the back, similar to Yayow's B-day bash but on a smaller scale. About 27 guys, 9 chicas, BBQ, good music and once the pool action, preceeded buy 2 or 3 tequilas for each chica, began we had 6 or 7 naked chias and an equal number of guys in the pool really enjoying themselves.

There is a stripper style dance pole that got a lot of use, often by 2 or 3 chicas at a time, 2 massage rooms and 2 onsite rooms with beds available for use if you and a friendly chica or 2 are interested!

I'd post pictures but I was in the pool the entire time! Use your imagination but suffice to say that for the price of 2 or 3 $150 peso Tequilas the chicas get very friendly and interactive, both with us and each other! :rolleyes::p:rofl:

We are fully expecting a similar turnout and "activities" for the charity BBQ so If you can make it we'd luv to have you attend!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=259213