PDA

View Full Version : Sosua - Memorial Day Weekend

flipthrila
03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi Sosua vets. I am a newbi going down there for the first time. Do you think there will be too many guys there during memorial Day weekend? I would imagine the worst feeling is going somewhere like Classicos looking for a Chica and the ration being terrible. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.

gdogg
03-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Hi Sosua vets. I am a newbi going down there for the first time. Do you think there will be too many guys there during memorial Day weekend? I would imagine the worst feeling is going somewhere like Classicos looking for a Chica and the ration being terrible. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Yep...more dudes than usual. Instead of a 5:1 ratio, you may have 2:1, but that's before the re-inforcements (more chicas from out of town) show up. It'll just be more crowded in general.

joeysterr
03-12-2010, 03:41 PM
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND....aaaah memories....:D:rolleyes:

Memorial Day 09' Newbie Trip Report (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=186354) yea...I think you'll be iight lol

Welcome to the boards!!!

flipthrila
03-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Joeysterr,

I appreciate the link to your trip report. Unfortunately I cannot read it since it seems I don't have the priveleges to read older reports. Would you mind terribly copying and pasting your report and sending it to me via private message on here? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

whynotme
03-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Joeysterr,

I appreciate the link to your trip report. Unfortunately I cannot read it since it seems I don't have the priveleges to read older reports. Would you mind terribly copying and pasting your report and sending it to me via private message on here? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
or for a very small joiner fee you can get viewing priveleges to all the great/awesome reports that are available to green and above or paid members:D

Mr Hillbilly
03-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Don't know about Memorial Day but 4th of July last year there was alot of Santo Domingo chics up for that week.

kris boog
03-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I went memorial day weekend about 4 years ago, as mentioned above there were more people in general but no shortage of Chicas. The out of town chics know its a busy weekend, and they come in for the week.

An added benefit might be meeting a lot of cool guys that share this hobby. My friend and I met a bunch of fellas from Phili and we've been booking trips with them every year since.

Book your trip, you'll have a ball.