PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Contests

will_blueprint
03-10-2005, 04:08 PM
When are they help? Are they announced anywhere, hopefully i will get to see one while i am there

the_Jayman
03-10-2005, 05:16 PM
For the most part it is the last Saturday of the Month.

Send Black Beards an e-mail as I did to confirm that March 26th will be One. My first and I will of course have camera in hand 8)

will_blueprint
03-10-2005, 07:23 PM
I will be gone by the 26th :(

the_Jayman
03-10-2005, 10:10 PM
I will be gone by the 26th :(

I KNOW . . . THAT'S WHY YOU ARE COMMING TO BLACK BEARD'S ON THE 23rd FOR THE

Bar-B-QUE/HOT TUB PARTY/WELCOME HOME JAYMAN, PARTY ! !

will_blueprint
03-10-2005, 10:50 PM
ahhh I was depending on that also... Thx Jay :lol:

BadGoodMan
03-17-2005, 09:20 PM
I have seensome of the Bikini Photos on Jacksons website www.wsgforum.com and damn Some Well Voloptous girls in those photos. How Much does the avaerge girl at Blackbeards go for? Hey And Is Magaliz back At Blackbeards? :D

JDR
03-17-2005, 09:30 PM
I have seensome of the Bikini Photos on Jacksons website www.wsgforum.com and damn Some Well Voloptous girls in those photos. How Much does the avaerge girl at Blackbeards go for? Hey And Is Magaliz back At Blackbeards? :D

Welcome aboard!!!

When you arrive in the "DR" you will see over 100 chicas that you want :D and can have :twisted: .

psriches
06-04-2005, 05:07 PM
I stopped at Blackbeards with the fella's this past weekend. The end of the month Bikini contest was cancelled. According to John(owner), it was because of low booking and dominican mother's day weekend.

We stuck around and picked out a couple chicas. Thought about jump starting a party but we left instead. Everyone had chica appointments.

Bug Boy
06-04-2005, 05:49 PM
I stopped at Blackbeards with the fella's this past weekend. The end of the month Bikini contest was cancelled. According to John(owner), it was because of low booking and dominican mother's day weekend.

We stuck around and picked out a couple chicas. Thought about jump starting a party but we left instead. Everyone had chica appointments.Low booking over Memorial Day Weekend?

Wow that was quick!!

-Helpmann :roll:

JDR
06-04-2005, 05:56 PM

We stuck around and picked out a couple chicas. Thought about jump starting a party but we left instead. Everyone had chica appointments.
Really strange because Europa and The Palace were almost sold out.

psriches
06-04-2005, 06:09 PM

Really strange because Europa and The Palace were almost sold out.Witnessed it with my own eyes. And the chicas confirmed it.

Dick Dawson
06-04-2005, 06:19 PM
I noticed that they've added a couple of new faces to their site recently. The first 7 photos at the top of the page.

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/beauties/

psriches
06-05-2005, 08:22 PM
I noticed that they've added a couple of new faces to their site recently. The first 7 photos at the top of the page.

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/beauties/the photo's don't do the chicas any justice. they look much better!

Bug Boy
06-05-2005, 08:52 PM
the photo's don't do the chicas any justice. they look much better!If I had a peso for everytime I read this, I could buy myself a Boca Chica whore.

-Helpmann :lol:

Apos
06-05-2005, 08:55 PM
the photo's don't do the chicas any justice. they look much better!If I had a peso for everytime I read this, I could buy myself a Boca Chica whore.

-Helpmann :lol:

but it is all too often true :D

knotty
06-05-2005, 10:29 PM
didn't know y'all actually drove out there. that sucked though because i was really looking forward to it. then it gets cancelled. out of all weekends. :evil:

psriches
06-05-2005, 11:05 PM
didn't know y'all actually drove out there. that sucked though because i was really looking forward to it. then it gets cancelled. out of all weekends. :evil:It's still worth the trip. Plenty of local chicas along the way. And if you're into BB's chicas, the owner doesn't mind you hanging out with the chicas. You can use the pool, jacuzi, etc.

knotty
06-06-2005, 04:17 PM
didn't know y'all actually drove out there. that sucked though because i was really looking forward to it. then it gets cancelled. out of all weekends. :evil:It's still worth the trip. Plenty of local chicas along the way. And if you're into BB's chicas, the owner doesn't mind you hanging out with the chicas. You can use the pool, jacuzi, etc.

maybe i'll make it out there at the end of this month or so. the local chicks on the road are the perks. now if i can just remember all the roads we drove off too. that was fun.

psriches
06-26-2005, 11:02 PM

Really strange because Europa and The Palace were almost sold out.Witnessed it with my own eyes. And the chicas confirmed it.Another "last saturday of the month" bikini contest cancelled!! The June 25th contest was postponed until July 2nd because of low monger occupancy!! I just feel sorry for the mongers that booked their trip around that contest. John(owner) should have it no matter what because it is part of his advertisement.

knotty
06-27-2005, 07:33 AM

Really strange because Europa and The Palace were almost sold out.Witnessed it with my own eyes. And the chicas confirmed it.Another "last saturday of the month" bikini contest cancelled!! The June 25th contest was postponed until July 2nd because of low monger occupancy!! I just feel sorry for the mongers that booked their trip around that contest. John(owner) should have it no matter what because it is part of his advertisement.

this is good. i can finally catch it this weekend.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-27-2005, 11:03 AM

this is good. i can finally catch it this weekend.

You hope????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

will_blueprint
06-27-2005, 11:13 AM
let me know how it is knotty.

BrooklynBeas
06-27-2005, 02:49 PM
let me know how it is knotty.

i thought u were goin... Or was that for next month...

Maximus
06-27-2005, 06:02 PM

I booked my trip in May so I would be there for "the last Saturday of the month" and it was cancelled.

Well at least Mr. Vacation, Knotty, and Brianod can catch this one.

Don Tomas
06-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Well at least Mr. Vacation, Knotty, and Brianod can catch this one.

Don't forget me, I will definitely stop by never see one at BBs before.

Kevy
06-27-2005, 07:27 PM
I am going to be there too. :D

psriches
06-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Get the number off the website and call them the day of. It usually starts about 3:30 but call ahead first.

brianod
06-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Get the number off the website and call them the day of. It usually starts about 3:30 but call ahead first.

Done THANKS!! Road trip - Yeah :D :D