PDA

View Full Version : Review of stay in BB March 2010

maohui
03-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Well, you never know until you try yourself. Stayed at BB for 7 nights and found the whole experience to be pretty boring. Of course it is matter of personal taste. Major problem for me was that 'ladies' there have many non-highway miles on them. I sampled 6 or 7 'ladies' and average age was about 27 and looks like each had at least couple kids. If you have to pay for sex why to pay for 'second-hand' stuff? Birth marks and chewed boobs were pretty common. Only one had really big set of milk jugs. Another problem I found that any little choice that existed Thur-Sat disappeared on Sun-Wed. I did not find anybody to team up for a trip to Sosua, so thought I was going to die from boredom. The staff trying to shortchange you 10-20 pesos was much less problem for me, it is likely universal anywhere south of the border. On the good note food at BB did not give me diarrhea, which is a huge improvement over Thailand. Overall impression from my first trip is that BB is safe but boring place, so my first trip there will be my last trip also.

whynotme
03-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Well, you never know until you try yourself. Stayed at BB for 7 nights and found the whole experience to be pretty boring. Of course it is matter of personal taste. Major problem for me was that 'ladies' there have many non-highway miles on them. I sampled 6 or 7 'ladies' and average age was about 27 and looks like each had at least couple kids. If you have to pay for sex why to pay for 'second-hand' stuff? Birth marks and chewed boobs were pretty common. Only one had really big set of milk jugs. Another problem I found that any little choice that existed Thur-Sat disappeared on Sun-Wed. I did not find anybody to team up for a trip to Sosua, so thought I was going to die from boredom. The staff trying to shortchange you 10-20 pesos was much less problem for me, it is likely universal anywhere south of the border. On the good note food at BB did not give me diarrhea, which is a huge improvement over Thailand. Overall impression from my first trip is that BB is safe but boring place, so my first trip there will be my last trip also.
my exact thoughts about the place. once was enough.

i also had diarrhea/stomach problems my last three days in thailand my first trip but nothing on either of he next trips

TONYTNT40
03-14-2010, 04:20 PM

I never been to Blackbeards, but I know I would feel the exact same way. I dont like the concept. Go to a place and only do the girls on site, and you have to rely on management to pick the girls, and hope they have the same tastes. Where's the adventure in that? Blackbeards is the ultimate in "point and click" mongering. Its like taking a lion out of the jungle and putting him in a zoo and feeding him everyday, yep pretty boring to me.

stevereds
03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
yes.. I like to bar hop and hunt a little bit for my chicas, find a hidden gem, or one that catches my eye or that I get a good vibe from.

will be in playa dorada next week, will prob pay Field of dreams an afternoon visit for a quicky. and will be staying 3 nights in Sousa as well.

Kevy
03-14-2010, 07:27 PM

My same thoughts on the place in 2004:eek:, it is not for everyone

my exact thoughts about the place. once was enough.

i also had diarrhea/stomach problems my last three days in thailand my first trip but nothing on either of he next trips

You got sick you first 2 trips there:wink:, learned to stay away from ice in your drinks after that:)

dunedain
03-14-2010, 09:12 PM
:smile:good post mao, I very much like BB's, as its atmosphere makes for a great vacation. Personally its one of my favorite places in DR but its cool to see how others feel about the place.

golucky
03-15-2010, 12:50 AM
I went to Blackbeard's the first week of March and already made reservations for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. I had the time of my life. I spent a few days in Sosua and loved Passions, but liked the laid back atmosphere at Blackbeard's more, even with the rainy days. I love Thailand too and hope to be back to Thailand later this year. I got stuck in Bangkok a few years ago when the Yellow Shirts took over Bangkok airport for 8 days. The Red Shirts are starting to protest now, so I decided to go back to Blackbeard's. I did manage to fit a trip to Medellin in April, before my next visit to Blackbeard's the end of May. Life is wonderful knowing and appreciating all the pleasures that await us all over the world.

rookie44
03-15-2010, 01:27 PM
I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure. Your experiences are different than mine. I have gone to Blackbeard's four previous times and had a GREAT time each and every time. I have gone to Sosua four times and have also had a great time. Each spot is different, but has differences that has been discussed many times, Sosua being fast paced and BB's being laid back.

That being said, each spot is different but I have always enjoyed myself at each spot. Good luck in wherever you go and always have a positive attitude and make the best of what your provided with. You can always go other places. The world is your oyster.:)

01softail
03-15-2010, 11:41 PM
BB's is for me.I have been to Sousa a few times,but it seems alittle busy for me.I work to hard to afford to get to the DR a few times a year,don't need to work for the entertainment also.

FnB
03-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Different strokes for different folks.

I prefer the laid back atmosphere of BB's because I'm trying to get away from New York and it's crowds, not swap one crowd for another. Some guys love going clubbing every night and be in the middle of it all, but I tend to get tired of the whole scene pretty quick.

It's all a matter of choice. Granted, you have a much bigger selection at Sosua, but I'm pretty satisfied with what BB's have to offer.

hugrad95a
03-16-2010, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the info I'll be at Blackbeards in April.

behappy
03-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the info; i am going to be there within 48 hours
Can't wait:corky:

whynotme
03-16-2010, 08:42 PM
since we have so many members that have been to BB's lately.........i haven't been there since 2005 it would be great for every one to give us some up to date trip reports...........so maybe i might re-consider on a return visit:D