PDA

View Full Version : Cuba Libre bar: BBQ every Sunday at 2:00

Apos
03-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I just returned from Fred's and must say that all you guys still in town, that did not come to the BBQ, really fucked up! :p:lol:

The chicken, potatoes, etc...were delicious, and so were the chicas!

$55 pesos Cuba Libres, free food, very attentive and cheeky girls ;):corky: frolicing practically naked in the pool, a well used massage table by the pool, Fred the congenial host...I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Fred is having a free bbq weekly, on Sundays, beginning at 2:00pm and if you and your crew are in town you're doing yourselves a disservice by not attending...need I say more? :rolleyes::rofl:

Don't just take my word for it, but do take a little time and see for yourselves!

p.s. I have no business affiliation with Fred and don't make so much as a peso for these posts,
I'm just a very satisfied customer helping out a deserving business. :wink:;):lol:

p.p.s. Fred does have 2, iirc, massage rooms and 2 apartments/bedrooms for you use should you decide to have fun with a chica onsite! Please speak to him for details and pricing!

bklyndrguy
03-14-2010, 08:52 PM
will try it out in 2 weeks from now

mikelodge
03-14-2010, 08:55 PM
I just returned from Fred's and must say that all you guys still in town, that did not come to the BBQ, really fucked up! :p:lol:

The chicken, potatoes, etc...were delicious, and so were the chicas!

$55 pesos Cuba Libres, free food, very attentive and cheeky girls ;):corky: frolicing practically naked in the pool, a well used massage table by the pool, Fred the congenial host...I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Fred is having a free bbq weekly, on Sundays, beginning at 2:00pm and if you and your crew are in town you're doing yourselves a disservice by not attending...need I say more? :rolleyes::rofl:

Don't just take my word for it, but do take a little time and see for yourselves!

p.s. I have no business affiliation with Fred and don't make so much as a peso for these posts,
I'm just a very satisfied customer helping out a deserving business. :wink:;):lol:

p.p.s. Fred does have 2, iirc, massage rooms and 2 apartments/bedrooms for you use should you decide to have fun with a chica onsite! Please speak to him for details and pricing!

Where are the pics of the girls and the prices for each like on a menu. :lol:
Can I reserve online with paypal and set one up for a certain date? :rofl::eek::p joking.

Will he have the BBQ on Easter Sunday also and will reservations be needed for the holiday feast? In case you don't know that is April 4th so put me down for 2 people even though I will be alone so I have enough to eat. :lol:

All in fun, :p:p:p I would like to go on April 4 though seriously.

Come on man let's get a good Easter Bunny thing lined up down there.

mikelodge
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
will try it out in 2 weeks from now

Make it 3 weeks also and they might have bunnies. :rofl:

bklyndrguy
03-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Make it 3 weeks also and they might have bunnies. :rofl:

so long its girls and drinks iam in

stevereds
03-14-2010, 11:43 PM
i might be there next sunday... but later in the afternoon,maybe evening.
How is it on a sunday night?

Apos
03-15-2010, 02:28 PM
It's always good! Like many places it is what you make of it! Come with a fun attitude, a little Spanish to talk with the chicas, buy them a round, get them in the pool and off ya go! :lol:

Apos
03-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Ask Fred how he enjoyed his 3 girl massage! :wink:;):corky:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33364b9e8290dd59d.jpg

The chicken was delicious! :up:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33364b9e828d9e28a.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33364b9e829013366.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33364b9e828e6f078.jpg

As you can see from all their wraps hanging on the wall the chicas were not wearing much while in the pool :D
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33364b9e8291b126c.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33364b9e828f3f2b0.jpg

yayow
03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
It's always good! Like many places it is what you make of it! Come with a fun attitude, a little Spanish to talk with the chicas, buy them a round, get them in the pool and off ya go! :lol:

I agree with this, it is what you make of it, his girls always seem to have a very fun attitude, and if you come with a couple of like minded buddies, or just party with who is already there, it's good times for all. Normally that is not a problem when you are in a place like Sosua, because the party mindset is just about automatic.

Apos
03-15-2010, 03:44 PM
I agree with this, it is what you make of it, his girls always seem to have a very fun attitude, and if you come with a couple of like minded buddies, or just party with who is already there, it's good times for all. Normally that is not a problem when you are in a place like Sosua, because the party mindset is just about automatic.
I remember sitting at another well know bar, waiting for a buddy to arrive, back when I really had no functional Spanish. There were 2 or 3 small groups of gringos also sitting around and the chicas were apparently bored and nothing was happening. It was like that for about 20 minutes despite some feeble attempts at small talk.

Then my buddy, the wack-job, arrives. Speaks decent Spanish and can make anyone laugh....the change in atmosphere was instantaneous! Picked out a couple of our favorite chicas to hang with, bought them drinks and all of a sudden ALL the chicas were up and getting busy with the other customers.

Just goes to show that it's up to you to make things happen or even at the best of places you could end up sitting around, bored, and leave unhappy. OR make a little effort, have a little language skill, a sense of humour and let the party begin! ;):lol:

naptime
03-15-2010, 06:47 PM
well i know where im having lunch on sunday...... in mid july.... :)