PDA

View Full Version : Sosua has not been better

TPdog
03-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Just speaking from a guy that has taken about 40 trips over the past 5 years.......I have not seen as many quality chica's in a long time:corky:

Starting at LaPassions.......Peter is working hard at finding new talent and omg his work is paying off. A must see for all....:)

As the months and years pass i have noticed a lot more haitians in Sosua...thanks weyland;) Part I think over the past few months with the issues in haiti and the easy axcess now letting them crossing the border....this has increased the talent and competition for our $$$$$

The 7-9s are more and more prevelant. Before there was a ton of 5-7s which are still there....the competition now is greater than ever and the bang for your buck can get the 7s and 8s for a good price....I have always said a 7 will give you a 10 in bed, and a 10 will give you a 7 in bed.....go for the 7s...........rarely a let down...:D

god bless the DR...........:smile:

whynotme
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
thanks for the positive update....someday soon i may return;)

yayow
03-16-2010, 11:14 PM
I must agree, I had lived in Sosua for over a year about a year and a half ago, and I never remember the clubs being so packed with chicas, and the number of quality chicas as I saw a week and a half ago.

bklyndrguy
03-16-2010, 11:16 PM
glad to hear hope they all waitting for me next week :)

yayow
03-16-2010, 11:52 PM
glad to hear hope they all waitting for me next week :)

Bkyln, once the word gets out, that you are coming to town they will be lining up to get at your ass, especially your little favorita, stalker:eek::eek::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LJDMV
03-17-2010, 06:05 AM
This is good news for me too. Only a few days left and i will be in paradise.. POP baby...

rookie44
03-17-2010, 04:50 PM
I have always said a 7 will give you a 10 in bed, and a 10 will give you a 7 in bed.....go for the 7s...........rarely a let down...:D

god bless the DR...........:smile:

I hear you and agree with you. That has also been my experience:)

Will-Tight
03-17-2010, 07:31 PM
I have been around the world and I have to say that D.R. Sosua really has it going on with the chicas a brother neck was hurting I never seen so many dimes at one time in one spot that was natrual at that. For my first time A+ a brother will b back. I had Africa at 1st place for best looking women but D.R. has stolen that place. Peace!

stevereds
03-17-2010, 08:46 PM
leaving this friday..will be in playa dorada..and will also be in Sosua , sun,mon and tues..room booked at SeaBreeze. looking forward to the trip.

sporthobbyist
03-17-2010, 09:50 PM
NICE!!!!

two more days..........

nomad
03-18-2010, 05:18 AM
Fantastic will be there in June

goinggetstough
03-18-2010, 10:28 AM
Im stoked - there in early April.

Klockman
03-18-2010, 03:55 PM
I really need to check Sosua out, and soon!

I'm thinking maybe end of April if I'm still employed

jacknback
03-18-2010, 08:59 PM
You better get there before me at the ed of April or I'm gonna try to wear them out!

GREEKFREAK
03-18-2010, 11:11 PM
This post made my mother fucking day!!!!! Next week its on!!!!!!!!!

getrhythm
03-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Though there is indeed plenty of hot talent around at the moment, I'm going to go against the grain and say that it actually has been better - specifically the second half of last year. We made four trips in a six month period, and had a blast each time - plus we lucked out with fantastic sunny weather each trip as well.

Problem right now is there's a ton of dudes around too, especially on the weekends. A couple of Friday nights ago you could barely even move in Classicos, it was packed so tight. Ratios were probably no better than 50-50, if that. If I hadn't already been hooked up for the evening, I don't think I would have enjoyed the chase too much under those conditions. Also, talent around the New Garden pool was not nearly as plentiful or as good as it had been our previous few trips.

Right now in high season, I think you're actually better off doing a trip during the week if you can swing it. Still plenty of talent available, and you avoid the jam-packed weekend scene.

carolinajack
03-19-2010, 03:05 AM
Though there is indeed plenty of hot talent around at the moment, I'm going to go against the grain and say that it actually has been better - specifically the second half of last year. We made four trips in a six month period, and had a blast each time - plus we lucked out with fantastic sunny weather each trip as well.

Problem right now is there's a ton of dudes around too, especially on the weekends. A couple of Friday nights ago you could barely even move in Classicos, it was packed so tight. Ratios were probably no better than 50-50, if that. If I hadn't already been hooked up for the evening, I don't think I would have enjoyed the chase too much under those conditions. Also, talent around the New Garden pool was not nearly as plentiful or as good as it had been our previous few trips.

Right now in high season, I think you're actually better off doing a trip during the week if you can swing it. Still plenty of talent available, and you avoid the jam-packed weekend scene.

Couldn't agree more...while I was there largely to help Yayow celebrate and meet some ISOC members...Classicos over the weekend was INSANE! in terms of the crowd...

...I guess that infamous Essence article did nothing to deter fellas from doing their thing. I usually just enjoy vibe off Classicos - having the chicas compete for your attention - but 2 weeks ago - if you saw something you liked - strike the deal and get to steppin'.

Mr. Smooth
03-19-2010, 04:38 AM
During my 8 day stretch in town, I have to concur with the other guys. After yayows bash, I went to Classicos and it truly was asshole to belly button with babes. Many more Haitian women also. Some drop dead gorgeous women. After about an hour in there I had to get out and relax downstairs just for a little breathing space. Even watching the scene from a seat at the Merengue Bar, my eyes were glossed over from looking at so many hot chicas. And throughout the week sitting in front of El Flow in the late afternoon and early evening they constantly walked back and forth strutting their stuff. Made for a great time. Be back in June to see it all over again!

gdogg
03-19-2010, 06:33 AM
...I guess that infamous Essence article did nothing to deter fellas from doing their thing. I usually just enjoy vibe off Classicos - having the chicas compete for your attention - but 2 weeks ago - if you saw something you liked - strike the deal and get to steppin'.

Hell, I bet the Essence article INCREASED the Sosua traffic!

bklyndrguy
03-19-2010, 07:06 AM

thanx for the info iam going for 2 weeks so ill lock someone in early so i can have a nice weekend without to wory who to chase all night

MrHappy
03-19-2010, 07:15 AM

Absolutely. Nuts to butts, wall to wall. I saw Jimbo with a chick, and barely got to talk to him before the crowd separated us. I wish I would have known the guys were in VIP, I would have been in there in a NY second.

As it was, I was more concerned about being close to an exit. That place is an accident waiting to happen...

benzbze
03-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Wow, I am surprised to hear that it is better. I was there in August, and it was a let down.. I went back in December, and spent my entire time in Santo Domingo. I will be in Sosua April 3 to the 7..So, I hope it hols true. Coming with a couple of friends, newbies, they have never been here. I will be staying at Don Antonios.. Does anyone have information on Hotel Sea breezes? Is it good, Chicas hanging out? Anyone want to hook up give me a holler

TPdog
03-19-2010, 08:15 AM
a 50/50 split at classicos is a little hard to believe, but even if that was the case, then I would suggest to walk the whole block and tell me if you still think it is 50/50!

I do not mine a lot of guys either........first, more gringo's the word gets out and more puta's show up :corky: second; I'm almost 50 and last Friday night I was a "young" gringo at classico ;) Last Sunday Classico's was busy, Sosua Life was busy, El Flow was busy, and Rumba was busy!!

I know a lot of chicas that do not like Classico's.....too much competition, don't like the music, hard core putas, etc. I would not discourage anyone from showing up on the weekends........if you have a little game, dance, speak a little spanish you will have your pick of the litter every night. Even if you only have one of the three.......you will have 30 waiting for you to look at them for more than 3 seconds....JMHO :)

MrHappy
03-19-2010, 08:46 AM
a 50/50 split at classicos is a little hard to believe, but even if that was the case, then I would suggest to walk the whole block and tell me if you still think it is 50/50!

I do not mine a lot of guys either........first, more gringo's the word gets out and more puta's show up :corky: second; I'm almost 50 and last Friday night I was a "young" gringo at classico ;) Last Sunday Classico's was busy, Sosua Life was busy, El Flow was busy, and Rumba was busy!!

I know a lot of chicas that do not like Classico's.....too much competition, don't like the music, hard core putas, etc. I would not discourage anyone from showing up on the weekends........if you have a little game, dance, speak a little spanish you will have your pick of the litter every night. Even if you only have one of the three.......you will have 30 waiting for you to look at them for more than 3 seconds....JMHO :)

The 50/50 seemed appropriate to me. Of course, there were a lot of guys in town with the Stewfest, but I was somewhat surprised at the amount of guys that were in Classicos.

I'm not exactly crazy about Classicos myself. If you can land a sweetie outside somewhere, it's much better hanging out downstairs at any other business..

papi_sosua
03-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Summer months, esp. July and August are, comparatively speaking, really quiet. I like those months a lot...Sosua has a different feel to it. A lot quieter but far from dead.

For me it's a perfect time to wive-up for two or three nights at a time with a favorita. Chicas are much more appreciative for lack of customers...

Wow, I am surprised to hear that it is better. I was there in August, and it was a let down.. I went back in December, and spent my entire time in Santo Domingo. I will be in Sosua April 3 to the 7..So, I hope it hols true. Coming with a couple of friends, newbies, they have never been here. I will be staying at Don Antonios.. Does anyone have information on Hotel Sea breezes? Is it good, Chicas hanging out? Anyone want to hook up give me a holler

getrhythm
03-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Absolutely. Nuts to butts, wall to wall. I saw Jimbo with a chick, and barely got to talk to him before the crowd separated us. I wish I would have known the guys were in VIP, I would have been in there in a NY second.

As it was, I was more concerned about being close to an exit. That place is an accident waiting to happen...

Yeah, it got a bit scary in there actually. If anything heavy went down like a fire or whatever, a lot of people wouldn't be making it out alive.

Maybe time for them to start limiting entrance at the door per the fire code - if such a thing exists there...

sporthobbyist
03-20-2010, 01:09 AM
I say the more the better. a couple more hours and I will be on on plane headed to my new home away from home.

See you all there!

and this time I will try to takes pics of every puta I dip.

mephime
03-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Only about 11 more days and I will see for myself.

sporthobbyist
04-05-2010, 06:14 PM
How true this post is. Just got back a week ago.

bars/discos were packed. chicas, chicas and more chicas.

Jimbo44
04-05-2010, 10:31 PM
All you junior members and members talking about being there, I am assuming you already did it, Please share some of the experiences, good and the bad!!

stevereds
04-09-2010, 10:55 PM
was in sosua at the end of march, and the last time in sosua was over a year before that. And I def. noticed more bars and nightlife than last visit. imo it has gotten better. myabe more guys than usually, but still the chicas out numbers us by ALOT.

gonna do a trip report oovert the weekend,

sporthobbyist
04-10-2010, 09:00 PM
All you junior members and members talking about being there, I am assuming you already did it, Please share some of the experiences, good and the bad!!

I made a trip report on my first trip
I made a trip report on my second trip.
Both were relocated to the picture section.

Should I NOT attach pics to my trip reports?

JDR
04-10-2010, 09:01 PM
I made a trip report on my first trip
I made a trip report on my second trip.
Both were relocated to the picture section.

Should I NOT attach pics to my trip reports?

You did great.

Jimbo44
04-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Trip reports are great, and pics only make them greater!!!!