PDA

View Full Version : What is room B3 like at the palace?

freakaccident
03-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Anyone know if this is this a one room standard hotel room or a two room suite with a couch?

D_W_
03-11-2005, 02:31 PM
It's identical to C-5. 1 Bedroom with a small living room.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-11-2005, 02:42 PM
What about B1

the_Jayman
03-11-2005, 02:48 PM
B-1 is a 2-bedroom unit with a balcony off the livingroom over looking the pool.

Nice unit.

I stayed in B-3 last June if I remeber correctly. It has a nice area directly over the Bar. Kinda a Balcony kinda a hallway.

One bedroom with a seperate Livingroom with a kitchen area. Couch and chair with coffe table and a kitchen table with chairs. TV in the living room. My favorite room at the Palace. Kinda in your own corner but only 1 flight of stairs.

D_W_
03-11-2005, 02:55 PM
B-1 is a 2-bedroom unit with a balcony off the livingroom over looking the pool.

Nice unit.

I stayed in B-3 last June if I remeber correctly. It has a nice area directly over the Bar. Kinda a Balcony kinda a hallway.

One bedroom with a seperate Livingroom with a kitchen area. Couch and chair with coffe table and a kitchen table with chairs. TV in the living room. My favorite room at the Palace. Kinda in your own corner but only 1 flight of stairs.

I stayed in B-1. It was ok.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-11-2005, 03:19 PM

Nice unit.

I stayed in B-1. It was ok.

Thanks for the info!!!!

freakaccident
03-11-2005, 03:30 PM

Nice unit.

Thanks!!

moshy2k
03-11-2005, 03:34 PM
How is the inside of the penthouse laid out I never got a chance to go inside when I met dogwood there.

YES Dogwood I will be hanging under the stairs getting a excellent bbbj.

D_W_
03-11-2005, 03:57 PM
How is the inside of the penthouse laid out I never got a chance to go inside when I met dogwood there.

YES Dogwood I will be hanging under the stairs getting a excellent bbbj.

Bedroom with doors that open to the outside, a living room with a frig and tv.

Nice

Tonto4
03-11-2005, 04:04 PM
I like that room :D I just left on Wed. People don't walk by it . The balcony outside is a good place to hangout and the palm tree is a good background for pictures. Shower is narrow for a widebody. Watch out for nail protruding from back of living room chair. Safe lock seemed easy to bust.

gdogg
03-12-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm now in B-3. The safe may look easy to bust, but it's the best one I've had so far at the Palace. If you prefer the television in the bedroom, you're outta luck. Otherwise, great room. AC (most important to me) blows real cold!

rley69
03-12-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm now in B-3. The safe may look easy to bust, but it's the best one I've had so far at the Palace. If you prefer the television in the bedroom, you're outta luck. Otherwise, great room. AC (most important to me) blows real cold!

I prefer the all in one rooms myself. To some extent that's probably a European thing (hotel suites are unusual over here) but I've found with the bigger rooms in the Palace that it isn't just the TV that can end up outside the bedroom (Chicas like television!).

El Drunko
03-13-2005, 09:26 AM
I love B-1 Its a great room, Spacious indeed. Whats this about a nail in the chair? Sounds odd and takes the fun outta livingroom arobics :?

Tonto4
03-13-2005, 09:36 AM
I love B-1 Its a great room, Spacious indeed. Whats this about a nail in the chair? Sounds odd and takes the fun outta livingroom arobics :?
Its in B-3. Some of that living room furniture is wearing out. Nail is on top of the back of the chair. You can't sit on it.

El Drunko
03-13-2005, 09:45 AM
I hope it was mentioned to John, he is really on top of his game and will take care of it.

jd_mine
03-13-2005, 09:47 AM
Anybody know if the furniture got replaced in C-5 like it got in other rooms??? (after complaining by El Drunko and Jayman ;-))