View Full Version : Introducing - jetmech421

jetmech421
07-17-2006, 05:42 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Hello all, I found ISOC the other day, and been doing alot a reading in my spare time since. A little about me.
I'm a 52 yr old white guy from Phila, PA.
I've been living only a bit more then 100 miles north of DR for about 3 years now. I did 27 years in the airline business and had enough so I came down here to slow it down abit. I'm no monger by any stretch. Maybe a wannabe, but just don't have the game to hang with most of you guys for sure. I don't speak spanish and can't dance to save my ass.
I have a dominican chica here that I play with. She is real nice but a little long in the tooth (32). VERY pretty and looks younger.
I really have taken a liking to dominican girls since moving here.
I made one trip to Sosua just 2 months ago for 5 days and had a great time. My trip was pale in comparison to the reports I've read here, but I really enjoyed myself. I am very anxious to make another trip to DR soon. Hopefully by mid august. Probably just 3-4 days but I think I can make better use of the time on this visit. I hope I have adequately introduces myself to you all and I hope to learn a little bitta the do's and don'ts here before I return to DR.
Now, how do I get access to the pics of the chica's here on the site? I'm not much of a computer guy and I haven't figured out what I need to do to see the chica pics. I would like to pick a couple cuties here with the scoop on them for my next trip.
Any help ??
Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------

Beads
07-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the site! We hope you read and enjoy the information provided here. Its here for people that are interested so make use of it and dont be overwhelmed. Use the search function to find older topics and ask any questions you want answered were friendly!

There are various sections with pictures. Theres the photo gallery in the top navigation menu. Theres trip reports with pics ( paid subscription via paypal) and check out Jaymans section theres loads of pics in there as well. Also you can find some more in the sections related to the various establishments (LaPassion, Casa Anna Miriam has some good examples). Take some time to explore and if you have more questions fire away.