PDA

View Full Version : To be a first timer again.............

JDR
03-11-2005, 07:10 PM
You guys going there for the first time are so damn lucky. For starters there will be many of us around to assist you and hang and party with you when required. :D

The part I do not envy is that horrible feeling you will have on the plane going home and that next days pain. After 30 trips, that pain is still there. :(

psriches
03-11-2005, 07:26 PM
My problem has always been "snapping out of it"!! When i get on my return flight, i'm still in caveman frame of mind. Looking at all women like they are pieces of meat. I have to come back to reality and be a little more respectful..... :wink:

knotty
03-11-2005, 07:45 PM
isn't nothing like the 1st trip. But then again, my 2nd trip still made me feels new. I'm guaranteed my next few trips will feel the same. It's always a new discovery. But returning to NY, begins to settle in and my smile turns into nothing but frowns, and the cold weather hits you. Such a depressing feeling.

moshy2k
03-12-2005, 12:10 AM
I hear you Jimmy...

That horrible feeling when it is time to go is almost unbearable :( .... I remember thinkin "this shit can't really be happening" during my first time to DR.

fox mulder
03-12-2005, 12:20 AM
What do I do on the flight back? Hmm let me see. I sleep all the way as i have not really slept and I am very tired. And have sweet dreams of all the mischief I have done :D :D

WSJ3
03-12-2005, 02:56 AM
You guys going there for the first time are so damn lucky. For starters there will be many of us around to assist you and hang and party with you when required. :D

The part I do not envy is that horrible feeling you will have on the plane going home and that next days pain. After 30 trips, that pain is still there. :(

There is only one first time for everything.

But my hundredth time is just as exciting...getting a bbbj from a chica in DR.