PDA

View Full Version : VIP in Classicos

goinggetstough
03-22-2010, 03:23 PM
What's the skinny on the VIP room in Classicos? Who gets in? How? Why? I've been searching through the forums but can only find mentions of being in there, not what the deal is.
Thanks, my brothers.

givengo440
03-22-2010, 03:38 PM
What's the skinny on the VIP room in Classicos? Who gets in? How? Why? I've been searching through the forums but can only find mentions of being in there, not what the deal is.
Thanks, my brothers.
If you weren't there then IDK what to tell you

DMV
03-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Anyone can reserve it. I think it's 5,000 pesos and that includes a bottle.
It's good when the place is crowded and you just want the dimes to come in.

husl2001
03-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Anyone can reserve it. I think it's 5,000 pesos and that includes a bottle.
It's good when the place is crowded and you just want the dimes to come in.

If you're doing something over the top (like a bachelor party or Yayow's B-day) :corky: it's not a bad deal, considering the same space in a hot club and a bottle of Goose can easily set you back a grand in the states. And there's no guarantee of you walking out with Dominican versions of Beyonce and Halle Berry on your arms.

Jimbo44
03-22-2010, 11:22 PM
I have been in there several times with different groups of guys. I do not recall a set fee. However you are expected to purchase a bottle. Depending upon what kind, they go from 3k to 6k pesos. You can purchase drinks and cervezas as well. Word to the wise tho....... when the guys all first get up in there, DO NOT start inviting chicas in immediately. They will drink you out of everything!!!! Just settle back and enjoy each others company for awhile. You can always step out and chat up a chica, dance etc. After a half hr or so, then it is time to grab up some hotties. Just keep an eye on the bottles!!

naptime
03-22-2010, 11:38 PM
i'm pissed that ya'all waited to have the vip action until AFTER i was sittin in a santiago cabana !!!

now we're just gonna have to do it again... in july. or november. or next march.

hell, maybe a short weekend trip in may.. :rofl:

TNT72
03-22-2010, 11:43 PM
i'm pissed that ya'all waited to have the vip action until AFTER i was sittin in a santiago cabana !!!

now we're just gonna have to do it again... in july. or november. or next march.

So now we're thinking a weekend trip for my b-day Nap?????

naptime
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm ready... just tell me when.. !!!!

tuesday to sunday

hell, i'll even settle for thursday to sunday..

paradise is only a click away !!!!

i'll even pay for your first presidente... and a birthday romp with jaki !!!!

unless you would prefer........PATRICE !!!

SrSuerte
03-23-2010, 05:40 AM
Will they really walk up out of there with a bottle?!!!

I have been in there several times with different groups of guys. I do not recall a set fee. However you are expected to purchase a bottle. Depending upon what kind, they go from 3k to 6k pesos. You can purchase drinks and cervezas as well. Word to the wise tho....... when the guys all first get up in there, DO NOT start inviting chicas in immediately. They will drink you out of everything!!!! Just settle back and enjoy each others company for awhile. You can always step out and chat up a chica, dance etc. After a half hr or so, then it is time to grab up some hotties. Just keep an eye on the bottles!!

gdogg
03-23-2010, 06:46 AM

They'll definitely empty the contents!

Jimbo44
03-23-2010, 09:03 AM

No, did not mean it that way, it is just that they will freely begin making their own drinks with your bottles. No problem offering them a drink, but I have watched them in the past.

eastcoastallstar
03-23-2010, 09:49 AM

Fuckin Bitches are the same all over.

Trib
03-23-2010, 10:40 AM
No, did not mean it that way, it is just that they will freely begin making their own drinks with your bottles. No problem offering them a drink, but I have watched them in the past.

I agree. Back in Nov I saw a chica handing her cup to a girl in the vip room for a refill. I nearly shit myself because the knuckleheads in there were college boys (nothing wrong with that) from Atl with the "american conqueror" atitude. After an hour I told them and the bottles were gaurded like gold LOL

bklyndrguy
03-23-2010, 10:53 AM
if u ask me (ive been in the vip many many times) i agree with jimbo if u have a large group and u wana chill take the room its no money limit so long u buy a bottle but as jimbo said DO NOT let in ANY girl first u and your friends drink tham all and chill than when u reddy let the chicas in other wise they will drink it all (as for me iam done with that VIP its not woth the money and time

MrHappy
03-25-2010, 08:04 AM
I agree. Back in Nov I saw a chica handing her cup to a girl in the vip room for a refill. I nearly shit myself because the knuckleheads in there were college boys (nothing wrong with that) from Atl with the "american conqueror" atitude. After an hour I told them and the bottles were gaurded like gold LOL

Remember one thing about dominicans.... if it's food or drink, they share. It's as natural to them as breathing.

That trait goes beyond economic and racial barriers. If a dominican has access to food or liquor, they'll usually share it with others. That's what they do.

Give a piece of salami to a shoe shine boy, and he'll share it with his friends.

So it's no surprise that a girl would pass the cup for a refill. And hey, that's what those "american conquerors" probably expected. You know, the "BMOC" and all that..

husl2001
03-25-2010, 11:29 AM

No worries man, they were all working on getting to where you already were (horizontal with a hermosa hottie) :p:p:p