PDA

View Full Version : 1st trip to DR and looking forward! Got any pointers?

breaker021
03-12-2005, 12:42 AM
What's up everyone. I'm from NYC and I'm heading to Puerto Plata for the first time at the end of the month - and I am very much looking forward to it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Are there any massage places / girls that you can reccommend? I am not sure 100% which hotel I will be staying in but I am told it is by the beach.... =P nice and vague.... Can anyone reccommend a place for young girls? or women (under 40)? I don't know exactly what I should be asking but generally I'm wondering where the b!tches are. =P

Anyway, I'm just looking for any advice you seasoned veterans of DR can give me. I appreciate it.
- breaker

knotty
03-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi breaker021 from the I.S.O.C.,

Welcome aboard, its nice to have you here. I see you are posting and asking questions. For starters, there are over 35,000 posts set up in over 75 categories. There are a few hundred trip reports as well. Many are as new as this week.

This is a very friendly board most of the time but please do yourself a favor and don’t make your first post an “In Search of” question. Say hello to the guys or laugh at a joke and hit the trip report section HARD. READ THEM, because they are oh so valuable. They are separated buy town/region.

We put a lot of time into the board and are damn proud of it. So if you could invest maybe two hours and read, say, 10 recent trip reports, you will have answers to 100’s of questions. From there, start writing and say hello and we will most likely respond in force!

Guest friendly hotels, where to go, where to exchange money, getting around, its all answered!!

Check the “Countdown Room” for info on when various members will be there. The countdown’s themselves tend to include details as to the type of party that is planned along with destinations. Head back to the Trip Report section and then come on down.

Remember, there’s always a friend there and another dozen to be made! (on your first trip alone)

Thank You,

JimmyDR and the I.S.O.C.