PDA

View Full Version : Gifts to Chicas in DR 2010

thecleanupman
03-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Ok felow Mongers, I am new to this site, but I see you guys are harsh on anyone who is compassionate or shows any signs of WUSS-ism, so take it easy on me. I have been to the DR like 5 times just for mongering purposes. I have matured and grown a little, so this time I want to give to a chica or two that I have become closer to. I have read past threads about recommendations for gifts, not bad. But its 2010, times have changed a little, what gifts are popular there?
But at the same time, I dont wanna raise or mess up the price of pu%$y either

Lipglosses?
Things to help out when the power goes out (flashlights)?
which dollar store gifts are good
has dollar store gifts become less valuable and become more accesible to the common Dominican?
is basic need stuff like toothbrushes really expensive to dominicans?

I know some of you guys are against it, and that is your right, but please lets just save this thread for the guys that share my preferences and keep it on subject, and if possible, COULD SOMEONE START A NEW STICKY FOR 2010 GIFTS FOR CHICAS?

eldorob
03-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Thongs, easy to pack and don't cost much.

davemaryland
03-25-2010, 08:14 PM
In the past, I took down.
Umbrella and little stuff animals - from the dollar store
They really liked them, so I have picked up some for my trip in April.

Flashlights are good too. They always want mine.

whynotme
03-25-2010, 08:21 PM
keep it simple just take lots of pesos:D

they can get all the "gifts" they want cheaper than we can buy them and the ones they want:rolleyes:

naptime
03-25-2010, 09:36 PM
on the last trip i took a page from some of the more seasoned guys....

dollar store and walmart...

thongs, 3 pair for 6 bucks at walmart.

boyshorts, again 3 pair for 6 bucks at walmart

lip gloss, eyeshadow, nail polish, and eyeliner. (eyeliner and eyeshadow being the most thankful to receive)

GUM. eclipse, trident, etc... but... the kind that is 6-12 pieces wraped in aluminum foil, the kind where yo uhave to push the gum out.

the kind that is wrapped in paper or foil, gets sticky form the heat/humidity.

toothbrushes.

body spray and deodorant. (they still tried stealing my axe)

of all that, i would say that the eyeliner, eyeshadow, body spray, gum and toothbrush were the most popular.

sicpup also brought down dollar store small collapsable umbrellas that were quite a hit with the chicas.

welcome to the forum :)

naptime
03-25-2010, 09:39 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0053.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0068.jpg

out of all this gum, all the stuff with single "sticks" wrapped in paper, ended up being useless, even to myself.. ie: all the "five" gum, orbit, extra and trident.

all of the eclipse, clorets, and dentyne, were received with great pleasure.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0035.jpg

SeaWeed
03-25-2010, 09:47 PM
I concur the Pesos are always the best gift.........
and if you got to do something......thongs always have a good pay back.......lol

thecleanupman
03-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0053.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0068.jpg)

out of all this gum, all the stuff with single "sticks" wrapped in paper, ended up being useless, even to myself.. ie: all the "five" gum, orbit, extra and trident.

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0035.jpg)

THANKS SOOOOO FU#K!NG MUCH! GOOD INFO!!!!!!!!!! but I see Dominican girls looking good with makeup on and sexy all the time like the stuff is easily accessible to them, thats what confuses me a little.(but I could be totally wrong and probably am) Are the people there really that poor and the inflation really biting them in the butt that hard? I understand that girls were thankful for this stuff years ago, but are they still in 2010, still thankful for the simple things as they were years ago, or is it more affordable to them now? I mean will gum and a pair of thongs really make their day? If so, thats cool, its just hard for me to accept that as a reality, and makes me more humble as a human being. But dude thanks alot for the info, Im not doubting you, Im still just in a little disbelief about how they really appreciate the smaller things in life........................................DONT GET ME WRONG MONGERS, I AM NOT WUSSING OUT!!!! IM STILL HARDCORE, DONT GET IT TWISTED!:mad:

naptime
03-25-2010, 10:21 PM
it costs more to them than it does for us.

are they appreciative..... pictures speak better than words...

so we're talkin in the room, and they are asking for 2k each. well, the flaca chica.. last trip i never paid her more than 1k. one night i fucked her twice at night. once in the ass, and again in the morning, for 1k.

so im saying 1 and they are saying two.

and then.....dun dun dun dun.......... i remember the book of jimbo....

i say.. well, how about 1k each, plus i have some gifts for you :)

when i showed them the gift drawers, they fucking flipped.

i let them each pick an eye shadow, a lip gloss, an eyeliner, and they both begged for a pack of gum and a toothbrush. so, thats 4.50 each cuz i bought all the make up at the dollar store.

well, once they had all that makeup in hand.. they were completely ok with 1k each.

then, one spots the panty drawer... and they start begging for panties.... i say they can have panties... but only if i get to take pictures... they flipped.. PICTURES!!!! and off came the clothes, and they both started posing :)

they dropped from 2k to 1k, for 4.50 worth of gifts. include the panties at it was 7.50 cost to me in gifts, in exchange for 1k pesos.

and, do they appreciate it...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0117.jpg

greydread
03-25-2010, 10:49 PM
I don't fucking b'lieve this shit!

thecleanupman
03-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Naptime, you are king, I admire you, I want to be like you,

one last question, How do you know which sizes?

PapiQueRico
03-25-2010, 11:19 PM

Depends on what size chica you like!!! :wink:

naptime
03-25-2010, 11:51 PM

no credit to me... i learned the idea from jimbo and sicpup and others on the board before me. by reading people's trip reports.

i just read... and paid attention :)

sizes... well... i only like the flaca chicas.. so i bought small's. (5/6)

i bought 3 pairs of medium, just in case. and i did end up putting those to good use.

so.. as far as size... depends what size ass you plan on going after :D

big tee
03-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Yeah..i hit the "dollar" store this weekend.....thongs,boyshorts,make-up..candy,gum.....i gotta try this "gift" thing,and c if it works.....i'll b there in 23days!!!

sicpup71
03-26-2010, 01:35 AM
Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0053.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0068.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/Dscf0035.jpg)

best thing to do is also take a picture(even if it's just in your camera) of the stuff to show the girls what they can choose from help with the price too. but make sure you lock it up b/c these whore will try to get as much as they can.

sicpup71
03-26-2010, 01:40 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/59484b8be140da140.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/59484b8be1409b565.jpg

thecleanupman
03-26-2010, 02:04 AM
so yall are telling me these chicks get wet over toothbrushes and stuff?

sicpup71
03-26-2010, 02:10 AM
so yall are telling me these chicks get wet over toothbrushes and stuff?

i wouldn't say wet, but they love getting gifts(what we think is cheap they think is $1,000,000,00)anything for there kids too.

gdogg
03-26-2010, 05:59 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/59484b8be140da140.jpg

...and if you're lucky (like I have been in the past), you'll come across a dollar store that's actually having a sale! I was buying makeup like this for a quarter each. Talk about happy, leg spreading chicas!!
:twisted:

MrHappy
03-26-2010, 07:07 AM
I don't fucking b'lieve this shit!

Ya know, they just don't make them like they used to, do they?

Goin' all metro, and shit.

Jimmydr
03-26-2010, 09:34 AM

What size chicas do you like?

goinggetstough
03-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Ive got the same question - what size?
I like a little junk in the trunk, so I'm not going to get x-small, but I don't want no baggy panties either!
any thoughts from the experts?

thongs, 3 pair for 6 bucks at walmart.

boyshorts, again 3 pair for 6 bucks at walmart

Jimmydr
03-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Ive got the same question - what size?
I like a little junk in the trunk, so I'm not going to get x-small, but I don't want no baggy panties either!
any thoughts from the experts?

Walk into a store where you live, see something you like and ask her what size is she?

jacknback
03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm gonna try the gift thing myself this time.Got eye makeup,lip gloss,earings and I have access to fairly new clothes so Im gonna bring a few tops and some shorts and jeans.See what happens.........

SeaWeed
03-26-2010, 10:37 PM
the problem with the gift thingy is that they always want more and more and more when they see you again.........
and for not doing anything for them.....sometimes.....lol

jacknback
03-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Real simple Rocko....if they don't treat me good they get NOTHING! 1st trip or 58th trip. Took me awhile when I was younger to figure that out but now.....fuck em.

Jimbo44
03-27-2010, 08:43 PM
best thing to do is also take a picture(even if it's just in your camera) of the stuff to show the girls what they can choose from help with the price too. but make sure you lock it up b/c these whore will try to get as much as they can.

Good point, yes def. do not show it all at one time. What I do is have little gift bags already made out. Just bring sandwitch bags!!! I better stop giving out all my trade secrets.....:p

naptime
03-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Good point, yes def. do not show it all at one time. What I do is have little gift bags already made out. Just bring sandwitch bags!!! I better stop giving out all my trade secrets.....:p

you're just helping to mold the new generation :)

MedellinisMowgli
03-31-2010, 03:07 AM
thongs n g-strings are the way to go...b/c then everybody wins

but where can I find cheap stripper thongs/gstrings? u know the 10 cents worth of fabric ones

naptime
03-31-2010, 09:36 AM
thongs n g-strings are the way to go...b/c then everybody wins

but where can I find cheap stripper thongs/gstrings? u know the 10 cents worth of fabric ones

walmart has some right now... 5 pairs for 7 bucks... how do i know..... because i just boguht 10 pair last night for this months trip :D

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/179994bb34f65e997a.jpg

now, if you are talking about the reall yreally tiny strings, with a smal patch of fabric in the front and back.... to the best of my knowledge, you arent gonna get those cheap.

depending on how big your city is, there is probably a "stripper store' there. we have one here, its basically a lingerie shop, where all the strippers get those snazzy stripper boots, heels, and clothing, and mong other things.. thongs...

but, i know that ironically, the LESS fabric it has... the MORE it costs :rolleyes:

rushdog34
03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
ok im becoming a believer in this gift giving.....

as far as the "gift bags though" what do you put the items in or does the bags themselves cost more than the items themselves lol

naptime
03-31-2010, 10:08 AM
to answer that....

not sure about gift bags other guys are doing... but taking a cure from others, i went and bought actual bags last night for things..

on the last trip, i had everything in a suitcase, and made the mistake of letting chicas look in, at the whole suitcase full of things, and then telling them to pick two or three things..

big mistake, as they would always want to pick one of everything.

so this time, i decided that i will give ONE bag a day to a chica. that could be a tln or an st chica.. but whoever gets the bag for the day, will be earning it, not just getting it.

its gonna cost them pictures.. and of cours,e its gonna cost them a few pesos in negotiations..

but, i have built some nice bags this time.. cost me about 12 bucks each.. i'll post all that in my trip report for trip 5.

but, anyway, i went to the dollar store, and they have gift bags there, for 1 dollar each. they even had some that were 2 for a buck. they dont say gregorio, or anything fancy on them.

i opted for wine bottle gift bags. long and slender, cuz they are made for wine bottles. they were two for a buck, and a red and shiny and glittery. have strings at the top for carrying them, and have little gift tags on them.

i like that they are tall and thin, so you can pack everything into it, kinda like a christmas stocking lolol

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/DSCF4637640x480.jpg

Mr. Smooth
03-31-2010, 01:46 PM
Wow!! I have gone to Walmart to buy cheap sexy t-shirts for a couple chicas, about $4 a piece. Does this mean if I go and buy $25 worth of nail polish, eyeliner, panties, lip gloss and fucking gum I'll get inside their taco gratis? Unfucking believable! LOL:rofl:

Seville
03-31-2010, 02:38 PM
The end of April will be a bonanza for the chicas. You guys need to check out ebay. I get thong panties there for less than dollar a pair. Sexy club mini dresses for $6.50 LOL. I see the same dollar store make-up in your photos that I have. I have also made up gift bags for chicas. And a new twist. I bought two touch screen 8GB MP3 players (photo, video ect.)....for $16 each.... and loaded a English learning program on them. It would be a shame if chicas incorrectly assumed they were IPod touches or some crazy shit like that. Also I looked at camera prices my last trip there... unreal. A 5 MP camera was like $110.00. I happened across a 7 MP Vivatar and got it for $25; like new on ebay. Will be interesting to see what I can barter for with that. Really looking forward to meeting members at NG.

Passport Playa
03-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Wow!! I have gone to Walmart to buy cheap sexy t-shirts for a couple chicas, about $4 a piece. Does this mean if I go and buy $25 worth of nail polish, eyeliner, panties, lip gloss and fucking gum I'll get inside their taco gratis? Unfucking believable! LOL:rofl:

Doubting Thomas,

Everything "ain't" for everybody! Don't knock the next man because he is willing to think outside-the-box! I bear witness that giftbags can produce desirable results.

The Mac Man

naptime
03-31-2010, 02:56 PM

well, it saved me money on the last trip.

every girl i gave gifts too, i was able to renegoatiate 1000 pesos off.

would htye have dropped that 1k without the gifts... perhaps...

but with the gifts, it didnt take forever, they agreed to my price almost instantly, and they were HAPPY to do so. we had enjoyable sessions, and they left happy.

so, my 10 bucks worth of gifts, got me 33 bucks worth of enjoyment.

sure its only a 23 dollar savings.. but the point is more the extras included.. ie: you want this gift bag with these panties.. i need pictures. you want this makeup.. we're gonna fuck 4 or 5 times, not 2 or 3 times.

JD426
03-31-2010, 04:33 PM
yeagh, its a different Culture.. they love gifts.

Back in the old days, in Communist Europe, if you didnt have Gifts for the border guards, u would wait in line like an ASSHOLE for MANY hours.
Nevermind the fact they could rip your car to pieces .
A Bic Lighter, or a simple Pen, or pen and pencil set,Chewing Gum , or a Single pack of US Cigarettes was all it took to make you a VIP and put a smile on his face....and thats a Grown man, in a Uniform , holding an Assault Rifle....and if you got one of them Hairy Legged women, it was even easier to make her smile with a small gift.
so, yeagh, Different cultures... different ways to warm peoples hearts....

I give nothing to I.S.O.C.
03-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Damn...I started this post for cheap gifts for chicas so they can be thankful, not fancy gifts to spoil them rotten and raise the price of puzzy up and mess up the going price....PLEASE DON'T MAKE THESE CHICAS take advantage of supply and demand...paleeze!....DOLLAR STORES only!

jacknback
03-31-2010, 07:50 PM
I agree with you nodromanostress. Dollar store,used clothes(that look new!) and 50 cent earings from the flea market.

Seville
03-31-2010, 09:02 PM
Damn...I started this post for cheap gifts for chicas so they can be thankful, not fancy gifts to spoil them rotten and raise the price of puzzy up and mess up the going price....PLEASE DON'T MAKE THESE CHICAS take advantage of supply and demand...paleeze!....DOLLAR STORES only!

I think maybe I have been judged harshly with my "gift" choices. I agree with the dollars store fire sale. I have plenty of that and will certainly use them to bring down the price. I got the MP3 players and digital camera to see exactly what I could barter for with chicas. Will my $25 camera be worth 2 days of a chicas undivided attention at $12.50 per day? Or maybe the $16 touch screen MP3 player is worth 2 TLN with a chica. Who knows? I would say that is bringing the price of pussy down. Certainly hope it will save me a lot of money and I am not trying to spoil the chicas. No doubt the happier they are the happier I will be. I have done the cost / benefit math. Five nights there and I might not have give out any pesos for chicas. I got 2 nice sexy mini dresses that a chica can wear to Classicos for $6.50. They might be good for a ST each. For the daytime I have all the dollar store cosmetics, panties and a few other things. Enough so that I should save many pesos in the daytime on chicas too. I have less than $100 invested and I want to see just how far that will take me and I know they love expensive looking electronic toys that they can show off the other chicas. I will let you know how I make out.

Passport Playa
03-31-2010, 09:19 PM
I think maybe I have been judged harshly with my "gift" choices. I agree with the dollars store fire sale. I have plenty of that and will certainly use them to bring down the price. I got the MP3 players and digital camera to see exactly what I could barter for with chicas. Will my $25 camera be worth 2 days of a chicas undivided attention at $12.50 per day? Or maybe the $16 touch screen MP3 player is worth 2 TLN with a chica. Who knows? I would say that is bringing the price of pussy down. Certainly hope it will save me a lot of money and I am not trying to spoil the chicas. No doubt the happier they are the happier I will be. I have done the cost / benefit math. Five nights there and I might not have give out any pesos for chicas. I got 2 nice sexy mini dresses that a chica can wear to Classicos for $6.50. They might be good for a ST each. For the daytime I have all the dollar store cosmetics, panties and a few other things. Enough so that I should save many pesos in the daytime on chicas too. I have less than $100 invested and I want to see just how far that will take me and I know they love expensive looking electronic toys that they can show off the other chicas. I will let you know how I make out.

This is a case where YMMV! I usually have Hilfiger, Amani, DKNY thongs that I buy on clearance from Macys for $1.99 ea. I also give Godiva chocolate that I pay $2.00 a box. I even gave some Baby Phat jeans that I purchased for $3.00 on clearance. As a result, I negotiated $500 RD sessions, and minus $500 RD on sessions that were worth considerably more.

If I choose to spend $3-$5 more per giftbag, yet save $15 -$30 based upon a negotiated price (which is a direct result of the contents of my giftbag) am I really fucking up the prices?

Some dudes are just cheap muthafuckas! These are the same dudes whom are vehemently opposed to tipping a chica. One thing for certain is that no one will tell me how to spend my "dough!'

The Mac Man

KoKi9290
03-31-2010, 09:46 PM
I go to Marshalls, Ross for Less and TJ Maxx and hit the clearance rack. First I look for see thru tops. In trade for the blouse, I get pix of her braless in the blouse. Also thongs and nighties, same deal.
I'll leave the sex shots to the experts like Jimbo.
I always cut off the clearance sale price and leave the remainder of the tag where it shows the retail cost. Chicas flip when they see it "costs" $50 or $100. One trip, I found Ellie McPherson push up demi bras for $5-7 each. They retail for over $100. I've found it enhances the GFE in multiples. Well worth the investment. Without fail, if there is a repeat, price drops and the experience is even better.

JD426
03-31-2010, 11:17 PM
I go to Marshalls, Ross for Less and TJ Maxx and hit the clearance rack. First I look for see thru tops. In trade for the blouse, I get pix of her braless in the blouse. Also thongs and nighties, same deal.
I'll leave the sex shots to the experts like Jimbo.
I always cut off the clearance sale price and leave the remainder of the tag where it shows the retail cost. Chicas flip when they see it "costs" $50 or $100. One trip, I found Ellie McPherson push up demi bras for $5-7 each. They retail for over $100. I've found it enhances the GFE in multiples. Well worth the investment. Without fail, if there is a repeat, price drops and the experience is even better.

Thats a Great idea.. But I would leave the sale price tags on though til you get into your hotel, cause it sure would suck to have to pay " duty or taxes" on $1,000 of Lengerie, which u only paid $50 bucks for. Would kind of defeat the whole purpose.

big tee
04-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Nice thongs Nap!!.....now,if i c a chica with a pair of them on??....i kno shes good money!!.....lol!!.....i went to the dollar store and hit the jackpot!!......8 pair for $1.00!!...(now,its all the same color and stlye).....but.....just spread it out...who will kno??......and the "giftbags" r a good idea....got them for a 1$ each also.....but,i might have ova did it with the gifts,but this is my 1st time going this route....it will b fun...im usaully.....1200peso?...yes?....no??.....c ya!!

Mr. Smooth
04-01-2010, 04:54 AM
Doubting Thomas,

Everything "ain't" for everybody! Don't knock the next man because he is willing to think outside-the-box! I bear witness that giftbags can produce desirable results.

The Mac Man
Craigmac, don't misunderstand. I was smiling the whole time in reading this thread and adding my own comments. I marvel at the thought process of mongers who do think outside the box. If it results in the desired outcome, rock on. I have done this with candy before. Chicas have a serious sweet tooth. Bringing a small makeup kit or lip gloss or some other womens accessories is another step up the ladder. On my next trip, after my pre-pack, if there is some leftover space in my carry on (I travel light) I will make a quick run to the Dollar store for a few such "necessities."

Passport Playa
04-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Nice thongs Nap!!.....now,if i c a chica with a pair of them on??....i kno shes good money!!.....lol!!.....i went to the dollar store and hit the jackpot!!......8 pair for $1.00!!...(now,its all the same color and stlye).....but.....just spread it out...who will kno??......and the "giftbags" r a good idea....got them for a 1$ each also.....but,i might have ova did it with the gifts,but this is my 1st time going this route....it will b fun...im usaully.....1200peso?...yes?....no??.....c ya!!

Big Tee,

Did you by chance ever notice the "shorty" in your avatar with any Hilfiger thongs on?

CMac

Passport Playa
04-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Craigmac, don't misunderstand. I was smiling the whole time in reading this thread and adding my own comments. I marvel at the thought process of mongers who do think outside the box. If it results in the desired outcome, rock on. I have done this with candy before. Chicas have a serious sweet tooth. Bringing a small makeup kit or lip gloss or some other womens accessories is another step up the ladder. On my next trip, after my pre-pack, if there is some leftover space in my carry on (I travel light) I will make a quick run to the Dollar store for a few such "necessities."

Play on "Playa"!

The Mac Man

gdogg
04-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Except for lingerie, all you need is your local dollar store that's in any strip mall. They've been working wonders since the pre-I.S.O.C. days. It's great to know that some dollar stores are now stocking the lingerie. Makes for great one stop shop. Lollipops, gloss, and thongs!!

Passport Playa
04-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Except for lingerie, all you need is your local dollar store that's in any strip mall. They've been working wonders since the pre-I.S.O.C. days. It's great to know that some dollar stores are now stocking the lingerie. Makes for great one stop shop. Lollipops, gloss, and thongs!!

GDogg,

I definitely use the dollar stores for the lip gloss, nail polish, eyeshadow, etc. As a matter of fact, I walked out of one yesterday because I refused to pay $1.99 for eyeshadow. However, I do like to also present quality items that I "cop" off clearance @ Macys. I also like giving the boxes of Godiva (priced @ $2.00) because when they put them chocolate-covered strawberries in their mouths and like the taste, they seem to like the taste of "woody" all the better!:corky:

The Mac Man

jacknback
04-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Here in Ft.Lauderdale we have the largest flea market in the U.S. Today I got 8 packs of earings(some had 3 sets in the pack) for $5 and 10 pairs of thongs and boy shorts for $8. My gift bags will be the balls baby for about $6 to $8 dollars a piece. Like the man said if I can knock the price down I'm way ahead of the game. Also like I've said here before.... if the chica doesn't want to treat Jackie good she gets shit!!

MedellinisMowgli
04-01-2010, 10:06 PM
inexpensive, slutty stripper style lingerie
http://stores.ebay.com/babe-dream-house_Corsets_W0QQ_fsubZ109710016QQ_sidZ720376336QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

big tee
04-02-2010, 12:57 AM
C Mac....i jack my avatar from someones elses post....(i think i fell in lust)...lol!....i dont remember any thong pics......but if u have any??..i will b thankful....lol!!....and i will smash her if i c her in 2 weeks by the way......lol!!

KoKi9290
04-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Thats a Great idea.. But I would leave the sale price tags on though til you get into your hotel, cause it sure would suck to have to pay " duty or taxes" on $1,000 of Lengerie, which u only paid $50 bucks for. Would kind of defeat the whole purpose.

You're right and I thought of that. I keep the receipts in my carry-on bag. I used to try to hide the gifts but over the years I've grown lax as time and again, customs looks in the bag and sees the new clothes with tags but never has said a word. I think they're looking for high end items and large cash bundles.

bryan_sr
04-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Hey,

Don't forget about your local outdoor swap meet, they sell everything from panties to make-up....crazy cheap prices...

Slim

mikelodge
04-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey,

Don't forget about your local outdoor swap meet, they sell everything from panties to make-up....crazy cheap prices...

Slim

I am facinated with this. Outdoor swap meets for panties and makeup? I don't know of any in the midwest but I have seen them all over Florida at Flea Markets where they seem to sell the strangest stuff.

I went to a few on a rain day with some friends in Tampa and went to one in Yuma AZ and they really did have undies. I couldn't believe anyone would buy the shit there until my buddies old lady started grabbing up the leopard bras and shit.

All we get in MN at flea markets is maple syrup, salsa, wood carvings and more wood stuff. Did I mention wood stuff, signs, mailboxes, birdfeeders oh and canned jams and pickled stuff.

I actually posted photos of Lettuce Days Festival in a Yuma Trip report but forgot the panties. MY BAD

psriches
04-20-2010, 11:27 PM
I like to bring my regular chicas something useful like a jug of Flintstones Vitamins for their children.

Especially since i never see any green fucking vegetables or other nutritious shit down there!

gdogg
04-20-2010, 11:32 PM
I like to bring my regular chicas something useful like a jug of Flintstones Vitamins for their children.

Especially since i never see any green fucking vegetables or other nutritious shit down there!

Your chicas would eat them all, thinking they were candy!
:confused:

Beads
04-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Great stuff. Love the idea of the putting stuff in separate bags or the chicas do ask for everything they can their hands on.

bryan_sr
04-23-2010, 03:26 AM
I am facinated with this. Outdoor swap meets for panties and makeup?

The swap meets here in Arizona sells everything, one of my clients actually sells make-up on the weekends. Panties,...thongs,...lingere,... bikinis..., socks,...etc....

Slim

Mr Hillbilly
04-23-2010, 06:09 AM
I just give them my cock and leche I must be cheap as Jimmy!

DCIronman
04-24-2010, 02:07 PM
I just give them my cock and leche I must be cheap as Jimmy!

And pesos. No complaints thus far.