PDA

View Full Version : Tonto does Sosua

Tonto4
03-11-2005, 08:23 PM
It is very good to have that support on the 5-day trip I took last Fri until this Wed. I miss the Palace chicas alot the last couple days. I been thinking about them all. Specifically Soronji, she got in my head, I admit. Also the guys I met this trip: Gdogg, Monkeybrain and Gemini. It was a great trip. I did Soronji, Anna and Maribel the first Saturday afternoon and evening at the Palace.

"PURA DOMINICANA"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/013_13A.jpg
Solanyi

Later more chicas came by at the bar. The bachata and reggeton was playing loud. Gemini was dancing with Onieda. I'm grinding and feeling up Naomi, who singing really loud to me. Soronji's dancing behind the bar. Mimosa and her cute little non-puta sister Lilly are at the end of the bar. Monkeybrain got two chicas, Maribel and Anna, all over him deciding who he's going with. Just a fun, sexy, happy relaxing time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/010_17A.jpg
Naomi
I thought the Palace chicas were great as a first time visitor. We mostly seemed to hit the homegirls and they responded by turning it on. We had a lot of fun with them. It was so cool to meet the chicas in person after seeing pics and reading about them. And playing dumb, asking Soronji her name and fucking it up "Naranji?" and playing with her all night like that. They fucking love it.

At around midnight the whole chica crew starts putting on the heavy makeup for the discos. I head to my room with Naomi for the night. I have to say that I've read on this board stuff that makes the Palace girls sound like they're dirty, mean and nasty. They all seemed to take very good care of themselves, were clean. dressed good. I think you'll find you get back what you put out to them.

Sex wise they were all good. I paid the usual rates. I don't want to be thought of as a tightwad on my first of hopefully many future trips. Soronyi hit on me after I came back downstairs after unpacking. "Mi Amor, you want sucki-fucki me?" I made like I had to think it over for about a minute then we head upstairs. She's prettier than her photos I've seen, her smile with those braces is too cute.

The blow job was good, as advertised, but she pulls off and wanks me on the bedspread :? What the fuck? The great Soronji don't take it no more. " Me no like. Mucho, mucho leche" Yeah- I've been saving it all since Monday just to pop in that mouth :evil:

Next up is Maribella she's about 20 with one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen . I need to get change for $ so I walk with her down into town forthe first time and she takes me to the cambio at the German cigar store. I joke a little with the German guys, but they just ignore me. So they're going to be like that? They got a little better after I'd been there a few times, but I prefer to use the local s out on the streets now.. She curls her body around when going doggie-style. Nice and soft fucking that little thing.

If I have a complaint about her, she's a little too "Divaesque", things had to go her way. If they didn't she'd let you know. Its that whole control thing between monger and puta. I feel I'm paying and therefore I'm in control. They of course think there putting out and they should be calling the shots. I like it when they just let you roll and follow your lead.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/003_24A.jpg
Anna
Next up is Anna. Who I like alot. She's tall, quiet, seems a little classier than the other girls, but not as sexy. I need a little time for the V to kick in at this point. I give her a massage and DATY til she either cums or fakes it. I don.t really care because now its time for me to get mine. She is really wet. I hope thats all pussy juice :shock: I rarely ate pussy as a young man, but as I get older I like it more :wink:

Dick Dawson
03-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Nice report, Tonto. Sounds like you had a great time.

BrooklynBeas
03-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Tonto not only fucked Soronji but he ate a palace chica... Welcome to ISOC... you are officially B of D

DEPUTY DAWG
03-12-2005, 01:13 AM
Tonto not only fucked Soronji but he ate a palace chica... Welcome to ISOC... you are officially B of D
That's a good report except for the lack of pics. Damn.... you put it all out there though I'm proud of ya :!: 33 days and counting till the fun begins

Apos
03-12-2005, 01:28 AM
At around midnight the whole chica crew starts putting on the heavy makeup for the discos. I head to my room with Naomi for the night. I have to say that I've read on this board stuff that makes the Palace girls sound like they're dirty, mean and nasty. They all seemed to take very good care of themselves, were clean. dressed good. I think you'll find you get back what you put out to them.

Good report Tonto and it sounds like you had FUN! I totally agree about "reaping what you sow". I find that in life, everyday, not just the DR.

Tonto4
03-12-2005, 07:45 AM
That's a good report except for the lack of pics. Damn.... you put it all out there though I'm proud of ya :!: 33 days and counting till the fun begins

Beas-

A couple cliches come to mind: its a tough job , but somebodies got to do it. and I never join a club that would have a guy like me as a member :twisted:

I have pictures! But I only use disposable cameras, and I have some shots left and am too cheap to just develop it anyways. Also I have trouble working with the images on the computer. I am a novice. I just added another picture to my Jan. Boca Chica trip report if you want to check it out. :D

gdogg
03-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Tonto really had a great time. I know he's REALLY feeling the withdrawal symptoms now!
:cry:

"MONKEY-BRAIN"! I couldn't remember the second part. I've been calling him "Monkey-something". Cool dude.

BROOKLYN_357
03-12-2005, 10:23 AM
yeah, i got the same feeling flying into JFK...seeing the snow, seeing the parking lot cashier...then seeing the van wyck expwy...seeing the interstate 95 north, then 91 north...then seeing the sign that says "Welcome to Massachusetts"...by that time i was crying my eyes out

el_papi_chew_low
03-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Great report. After hearing about how many guys fucked these babes, I know I could never put my dick in them, but its good to hear about the adventures you guys are having. The Palace babes sound like fun. Any pics would be appreciated.

Tonto4
03-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Great report. After hearing about how many guys fucked these babes, I know I could never put my dick in them, but its good to hear about the adventures you guys are having. The Palace babes sound like fun. Any pics would be appreciated.

I was going out to drop off the film, then there's just so much new stuff to catch up on here :(
I personally wouldn't stay at the Palace if I wasn't interested in fucking the chicas there.

Ram
03-12-2005, 01:57 PM

They are fun, I spent time with Niaomi, she was a sweetheart...best smile in the DR, fucking great ass too. They can give you hearing damage with their singing though.

I found if I was just getting up from my everyday 4pm nap that I would go down to the bar in the Palace and there was always a party to be had, just buy a round of beers and you would have more than your share of asses grindin the ol strudel!!
:twisted:

el_papi_chew_low
03-12-2005, 02:02 PM
I found if I was just getting up from my everyday 4pm nap that I would go down to the bar in the Palace and there was always a party to be had, just buy a round of beers and you would have more than your share of asses grindin the ol strudel!!

I definately plan to do that. I'm not staying at the Palace, but I would go by there and play stupid too and have fun with the chicas. Getting in the water butta ball nakid with a few chicas would be fun as well.

Ram
03-12-2005, 02:21 PM

I definately plan to do that. I'm not staying at the Palace, but I would go by there and play stupid too and have fun with the chicas. Getting in the water butta ball nakid with a few chicas would be fun as well.

Spent a bit o time in the Jacuzzi with a few of the palace girls, got back from dinner and they were all in there....strip down and jump in!!!!

Tonto4
03-12-2005, 07:54 PM
QUEEN OF THE PALACE
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/645e93b3.jpg

GOING TO A GO-GO
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/009_18A.jpg

SWEET
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/008_19A.jpg

el_papi_chew_low
03-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Tonto, good lookin out with the pics, bro!!!!

the_Jayman
03-12-2005, 11:57 PM
:shock: WOW ! ! :shock:

and thank you ! !

CaseOne
03-13-2005, 01:05 AM
daaaamn@that last ass shot

i want a piece of that

DEPUTY DAWG
03-13-2005, 01:34 AM

I was going out to drop off the film, then there's just so much new stuff to catch up on here :(
I personally wouldn't stay at the Palace if I wasn't interested in fucking the chicas there.

Hey I'm Proud of ya man :!: :!: :!: You only live once :!: :!: Not only did you do your thang, you even took good pics and posted them :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Excellent job, alot of guys wont or haven't posted anything yet. You did this on your first trip. hey cant wait for the next installment (way to holdup newbiean nation)

knotty
03-13-2005, 04:03 AM
love that last shot. the ass pics are the best.

psriches
03-13-2005, 05:27 AM
nice post and pics

Tonto4
03-13-2005, 09:21 AM

Here's another shot

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/005_22A.jpg

El Drunko
03-13-2005, 09:41 AM
WOW Great pics.....I see there is some new talent at the Palace. I haven`t been there since Sept. As my trip comes closer, I find myself thinking about heading to Sosua. If my overtime keeps up, I may take AA up on thier $428 fare and head down for a weekend. Time will tell.

Pana
03-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Nice pics Tonto, whats her name the one in the pink pants showing off her ass ("I want to bang her, when I get down there in June, just for general purpose").

el_papi_chew_low
03-13-2005, 10:28 AM
Nice pics Tonto, whats her name the one in the pink pants showing off her ass ("I want to bang her, when I get down there in June, just for general purpose").

What are your June dates? I plan to let her swallow some babies next week and also the end of May so I can give you some details soon.

WSJ3
03-13-2005, 10:34 AM

Here's another shot

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/tonto4/005_22A.jpg

Great posts and pics Tonto4...

Quick question are these palace chicas still trying to rob mongers for 3000DR for a few hours?

Tonto4
03-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Quick question are these palace chicas still trying to rob mongers for 3000DR for a few hours?[/quote]

The standard rate is 1500 ST 3000 TLN
On follow-ups I gave 1000/2000

Apos
03-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Quick question are these palace chicas still trying to rob mongers for 3000DR for a few hours?

On follow-ups I gave 1000/2000[/quote]

i could live with your followup rates with some of them :)

Pana
03-13-2005, 10:54 AM

What are your June dates? I plan to let her swallow some babies next week and also the end of May so I can give you some details soon.

I havent booked yet but it looks like June 3-14 for now.

knotty
03-13-2005, 11:48 AM
what a good look. :D a phatty, and some nice jeans.

Maximus
03-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Tonto4, great pics. That one of Meribel in the jeans is nice.

I was with her a few times on my February trip. She was a sweetie. Gotta love her laugh, too. Brings back some good memories. Thanks. :P

But, now I'm just that much more depressed that I have 10 more weeks to wait until I am back there! :(

moshy2k
03-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Excellent pics Tonto I look forward to banging Naomi again. gotta love that smile and that phat ass. Gotta check the new talent out also.......

D_W_
03-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Sex wise they were all good. I paid the usual rates. I don't want to be thought of as a tightwad on my first of hopefully many future trips.

Tonto,

The going rate is a rip off. If you're not a tightwad...you may be mistaken for a sucker. What the fuck do you care what those house putas think of you.

D_W_
03-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Maribella
If I have a complaint about her, she's a little too "Divaesque", things had to go her way. If they didn't she'd let you know. Its that whole control thing between monger and puta. I feel I'm paying and therefore I'm in control. They of course think there putting out and they should be calling the shots. I like it when they just let you roll and follow your lead.

You are the man...don't forget that dude. Don't let any puta man-handle you. As far as Soronji shooting your shit all over the bed spread. That's fucked up.

Nice Pics bro! keep it up. Easy on the over paying...you're the boss. They'll starve without you.

Tonto4
03-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanks to everyone for your feedback. We are all on this to improve our game; to avoid the hazards, save money, maximize our time and score with the kind of women we're looking for. In all my post I try to be honest about stuff I've done and my rationale for doing things this way or that way. I read the board alot so our collective conciousness is also in the back of my mind while I am writing.

Dogwood, you are right: its a thin line between being a nice guy and being a sucker. I try to walk the right side of that line, but no doubt it has cost me at times too.

Let me get on with the rest of my trip :D I spent my first night at the Palace with Naomi, who I like and tries hard to please. Excellent massuese for a puta. My impression is she's been in the game a while and is in the down side of her career. She leaves in the morning and I head down to Rockies for breakfast and meet up with the crew, who all went out to the clubs last night. I'm an early riser and was the first guy from our crew there in the AM, usually by several hours.

I met Marco, who is a good guy. He had a lot of suggestions for enjoying myself in Sosua. I like the place alot. Its big, clean relaxed. Computers. I usually had eggs toast, potatoes and coffee for breakfast. Then I had the fruit plate for lunch when the crew finally showed. I drank alot of waterr all day long. Dasani, if they have it.

Of the four Palace girls I've been with so far, I would rate them Anna, maribella, Naomi then Soronji. With Maribella and Naomi close, one looks and the others personality.

I return to the Palace. I don't remember how it happened, exactly. But I end up with a date with Soronji for that night to go out to the clubs. I don't know. Is this her typical MO ? Has anybody else had a sort of GFE experience with her? Anyway she would have been my last choice to have a second go-round with.

I go up to my room to shower and chillout a bitfor about and hour. Outside I hear the click-click-click of high heels and step out to the balcony to check out who it is. Hey- little Maribella from yesterday.
We talk and feel up a little bit. Come on inside. I'm like the little engine that could at this point. I got to slow this down. Still 3 days to go :D

Pana
03-14-2005, 10:24 AM

On follow-ups I gave 1000/2000[/quote]

Im sorry but I cant keep my mouth shut on this one, you should of negotiated with those putas, for that price if you didnt want to negotiate you should of went to BB's you would of got better quality girls in my opinon.
No way should any monger pay $100 US in a 3rd world country and like dogwood said they are starving not us :wink: .

D_W_
03-14-2005, 11:11 AM
I got to slow this down. Still 3 days to go :D

I love your reports...sounds like you're really having a good time!

Tonto4
03-14-2005, 12:42 PM
I go out again with gdogg and Gemini into the town. I want to checkout M&M massage. We get there, but no appointments until 5pm, over an hour. Gdogg's regular, Kika, isn't in so he and Gemini split.

I head to the Waterfront restaurant to eat to kill the time. I had wondered down there earlier looking for M&M, noticed they had a Lobster special for lunch. I have had lobster for a long time. The lobster down in the caribbean have no claw meat, but there's a lot of meat in the tail and very sweet :D BTW I likes to eat. I sit at the bar. The bartender is a big dude, very professional its a good restaurant.

I pretty blonde blue-eyed German woman is there with her son again. She greets me like I'm her long lost friend I had just met them at Rockie's yesterday and spent time playing with the kid while I was eating breakfast. He speaks english, but momma doesn't. The kid tells me Poppa is back in Germany for a week. Momma looks to me like she could use a good one. . . .hmmm. Nah, too much work. :(

I go back to M&M and I'm assigned Yenni; thin and kind of homely. This girl can give a massage! I swear within 10 minutes I'm tripping out. It is a conciousness changing experience. I'm a blue-collar guy. I have plenty of aches and pains just from physical work over the years. This is magic for 500 pesos.

Tonto4
03-14-2005, 12:43 PM

Im sorry but I cant keep my mouth shut on this one, you should of negotiated with those putas, for that price if you didnt want to negotiate you should of went to BB's you would of got better quality girls in my opinon.
No way should any monger pay $100 US in a 3rd world country and like dogwood said they are starving not us :wink: .[/quote]

I dunno. What did you pay at Blackbeard's for TLN?

gdogg
03-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Tonto, man...your pics came out great!! Gives me hope for my disposable shots! Mirabella does have a nice ass. You can't really tell when she's walking toward you. Too bad I never got around to her.

Pana
03-14-2005, 02:34 PM

No way should any monger pay $100 US in a 3rd world country and like dogwood said they are starving not us :wink: .

I dunno. What did you pay at Blackbeard's for TLN?[/quote
What Im talking really about is the quality of girls at the palace personally I think the BB girls are better quality, and I paid chica one chica 2200 TLN & another chica 2500.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Forgive me for referring to as a newbie earlier in this thread. Love the pics, appreciate the honesty, enjoyed the writing style. I hope to do as good as you in 30 days. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tonto4
03-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Forgive me for referring to as a newbie earlier in this thread. Love the pics, appreciate the honesty, enjoyed the writing style. I hope to do as good as you in 30 days. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nolo problemo. Two days ago I was a Newbie, today I'm a proud BoD. And my name is Tonto and I am an Assoholic :D .

Solonyi is coming by at midnight to go to Classico. I take a nap because this is going to go way past my bedtime. I'm still sleeping when she comes by. She is looking good! I quickly get up, shower dress and off we go with Maribel along for the ride. I think we three just walked down there. We hang out downstairs at Classico for a while. Solanyi wants to lose Maribel and soon thats solved, some drunk German guy calls her over.

Classico is filling up, its maybe 1:30. Gdogg and Monkeybrain are there. The Dj is playing hip-hop and other American club music. That's good for me because I don't know the latin dances. S. was just behaving like a cool date. We dance for quite a while. I'm sweaty as hell. Take a break, dance some more then grab some food at the Raton Grill across the street(PJ's) and head home.

I'm too tired to fuck, I give a weak effort then go to sleep. She splits in the morning and I go to Rockie's. gdogg sees me and he's concerned about this puta/monger relatioinship. I joke that Gemini and him are going to have to tie me up and put me on the plane back to NY or I'm liable to marry this bitch. :shock: What can I tell you I dig her.

The good sex starts that afternoon. We're fucking and she is giving it ALL to me. She stays over that night. Next night Tues. is my last I take her to dinner and later again to Classico. She gets too fucked up. I'm afraid she'll get sick in my room but she doesn't. I'm not fucking any chick that drunk (well not tonight anyway). Next morning she makes up for it. She was great! I really felt a pang leaving her that afternoon. She was the BOMB.

the_Jayman
03-14-2005, 10:09 PM
go . . . GO . . . GO ! ! !

yeah man 8)

knotty
03-14-2005, 11:05 PM
it's the head game. got your mind not thinking straight, the blood keeps rushing to your balls.. :lol:

Tonto4
03-15-2005, 07:48 AM

What Im talking really about is the quality of girls at the palace personally I think the BB girls are better quality, and I paid chica one chica 2200 TLN & another chica 2500.

Ron- I'm sure they could be gotten in that price range. Sometimes I'm just lazy when I got cash.(and a hard dick)

Pana
03-15-2005, 08:55 AM

Ron- I'm sure they could be gotten in that price range. Sometimes I'm just lazy when I got cash.(and a hard dick)
I like to see mongers save save $$$ because we work so hard for it here mean while if you think about it these putas probally make more than us, they need a chulo like me to manage there pesos :wink: .

Tonto4
03-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Not many

1) Wish I'd bargained a little bit better, after the feedback here
2) Merolyn was available for one afternoon only. She is so hot. But looked a little scrawny. I saved my nut for my main puta, Solanyi.
3) Didn't hit any La Passions chicas. Went there, looked, but again had commitment with S.
4) Should have hit Illusions or Casa Blanca in Santiago.
5) The 1500 peso taxifare from Santiago to Sosua was a good deal. I might have paid it and got there a couple hours earlier. Talked with guy from Ukraine on bus trip. Said silent prayer"Thank God I'm American".

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 09:25 AM
Maribella may have to get it... Ive never seen her b4... time to take a short trip back to the Sewer

D_W_
03-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Maribella may have to get it... Ive never seen her b4... time to take a short trip back to the Sewer

I don't know how I missed her either?

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 10:33 AM
Tonto great report!

D_W_
03-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Tonto great report!

C-Mike, I was wondering what happened to you...

I was just going to inquire when I saw your post.

How are you?

Tonto4
03-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Hi C-Mike! We didn't miss each other by much!

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 01:09 PM
C-Mike the rumor is that you were getting fitted for suits in the DR and planned on Marrying a chicA... iS that true?

BROOKLYN_357
03-16-2005, 06:49 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!