PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all get along here...........

JDR
03-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Listen up, wether everyone likes it our not, The Dominican Republic is becoming the un official 51st of the Union. I bet with in 10 years there will be 10's of 1,000's of us traveling back and forth yearly. Many will have houses and apartments there. The hookers we met today will be the cleaning ladies of tomorrow. Ther kids that we shower with toys and candy will be the ones driving the moto conches and taxis of the future. They will be working in the stores and restaurants everywhere. Most of us are good to them so they all will be pro monger.

Thats my thought of today.

Tonto4
03-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I like the idea.

fox mulder
03-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Very well spoken Jimmy.

knotty
03-12-2005, 01:09 PM
sounds great, and that thought is becoming truer everyday.

BROOKLYN_357
03-14-2005, 02:42 PM
GREAT JIMMY....but here i go again with my strange thoughts, lol....think about the little 10 year old chica we give pesos to now...in 10 more years we're going to be giving dick to them....some crazy shit huh??...and NO, i'm not a friend of R Kelly or Michael Jackson, lol

DEPUTY DAWG
03-14-2005, 03:01 PM
GREAT JIMMY....but here i go again with my strange thoughts, lol....think about the little 10 year old chica we give pesos to now...in 10 more years we're going to be giving dick to them....some crazy shit huh??...and NO, i'm not a friend of R Kelly or Michael Jackson, lol
Your no M.J. wrong sex and R. Kelly cause he would'nt wait.

JDR
03-14-2005, 03:04 PM

Not true, the ones I give pesos to keep getting pesos for good grades.

WSJ3
03-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Your no M.J. wrong sex and R. Kelly cause he would'nt wait.

And am I missing the point here?

Aren't we all tasting the nectar of 20 somethings in DR?

nuhomet
03-14-2005, 03:20 PM

Lets be real guys. The Olson twins are eighteen now, Given the chance you wouldn't bang them because you remember when the were young????? I can't wait for the Olson twin(Mary-Kate & Ashley) to have their Pamela Anderson / Paris Hilton video hit the net. You know it's only a year or two away....
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:0mddXohfo7IJ:static.capsi.com/blog/olsentwins

Brittney Spears and Christina Aguilera were both Mickey Mouse Mouseketeers

WSJ3
03-14-2005, 03:24 PM
I'll buy that for a dollar (Robocop quote)

Pana
03-14-2005, 03:31 PM

Lets be real guys. The Olson twins are eighteen now, Given the chance you wouldn't bang them because you remember when the were young????? I can't wait for the Olson twin(Mary-Kate & Ashley) to have their Pamela Anderson / Paris Hilton video hit the net. You know it's only a year or two away....
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:0mddXohfo7IJ:static.capsi.com/blog/olsentwins

Brittney Spears and Christina Aguilera were both Mickey Mouse Mouseketeers

I would bang them!!!! They are not that much younger than me.

BROOKLYN_357
03-14-2005, 05:08 PM
don't get me wrong...i don't want anyone to think i'm one of those sex offenders...i'm just stating, the 10 year old girl on the street today will be 20 in 10 more years and most of us will probably still be mongering and i was just saying it's wild to think, we'll be banging them in 10 more years.....NEVER MIND...i have a very abstract way of thinking

knotty
03-14-2005, 05:45 PM
don't get me wrong...i don't want anyone to think i'm one of those sex offenders...i'm just stating, the 10 year old girl on the street today will be 20 in 10 more years and most of us will probably still be mongering and i was just saying it's wild to think, we'll be banging them in 10 more years.....NEVER MIND...i have a very abstract way of thinking

Nahh, it's fine, me and Jimmy were talking about this on Saturday. He's got something in the works already. I remember when Raven Simone was 3, now she's like 19, I would shove my face between those yiddies, and smack on that phatty.

JDR
03-14-2005, 05:49 PM

I am the KING, they are my subjects, I go first! :twisted:

BROOKLYN_357
03-14-2005, 05:49 PM

Nahh, it's fine, me and Jimmy were talking about this on Saturday. He's got something in the works already. I remember when Raven Simone was 3, now she's like 19, I would shove my face between those yiddies, and smack on that phatty.

ok, thanks for helping me out...i thought i was drowing, lol...yup...raven is prime example...she was the cutest kid on the cosby show, but now, oooh wheee....her sexy lil thick azz

Black Ghost
03-14-2005, 07:08 PM

I knew Jimmy would start "smelling himself " one day :wink:

Dick Dawson
03-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Some of us may monger for so long that the chicas we do in the future haven't been born yet! :shock:

RearWindow
03-14-2005, 09:12 PM

I knew Jimmy would start "smelling himself " one day :wink:????

Ram
03-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Moved to "Mongering 20 years ago"

Tonto4
03-14-2005, 10:20 PM
In 1973 I paid $5 for my first puta in Mo Bay. I wrote about it on another thread here.

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 09:09 AM

Damn your bringin back Cosby show memories... She was such a lil cute kid... Now she can get it for sure...

WSJ3
03-15-2005, 09:27 AM

As long as I can get cuts and get seconds.

Black Ghost
03-15-2005, 02:29 PM

I knew Jimmy would start "smelling himself " one day :wink:????

Its an ol' expression..it sorta means a concieded self-acutalization.

BROOKLYN_357
03-16-2005, 06:37 PM

Damn your bringin back Cosby show memories... She was such a lil cute kid... Now she can get it for sure...

shit her and rudy huxtable, lol