PDA

View Full Version : Willie's Boca/Santo Domingo trip Feb 15-24

Willie
03-13-2005, 02:45 PM
My apologies for the delay in posting, but since I got back I have been very busy.

My trip to SDQ was unventful. I met a wannabe monger on the plane but he was staying in Juan Dolio at an AI. He had not made arrangements to get from the airport to Juan Doilo so I offered to take him there after I had checked into my hotel in Boca. On the way to Juan Dolio I stopped at the El Candil and picked up Sailor 02 a WSG monger.

Juan Dolio is nice but a bit too far for me. The usual promises to keep in touch and get together but I knew that there was no way I was driving back out there. Salior and I chatted a bit and agreed to pay no more than $1000RD for short time. I can confirm that he was one busy bee, and most times he said that he paid $500.

I did not like the Boca scene too much so I ventured into Santo Domingo and checked out the Malecon. Peep a WSG monger had given me a few pointers and being the cheap bastard I am, soon had a happy hour for $1000 total. I later got a couple others at $500 a piece. Of course they all started a $2500. There was one Malecon chica I had fantasies about and I waited two nights to meet her. My desire proved to be my undoing. I think she picked up on it and asked for $100US. We went back and forth until we agreed on $1000RD. By then I was fed up with the whole situation and just went throught the motions, not a very good experience.

My mongering trip feel apart when I met my friend from adultfrienfinder.
She is in her mid forties, an accountant, not my type physically, but allround a very nice person. For some reason we clicked and the rest is history. She speaks no english and my Spanish is spotty. But we could never shut up. I must say that in a week I learned more Spanish than I did in the rest of my life.

All in all we had a ball. I met her family, had dinner with them almost every day, visited the extended family in Bonao. It was nice to meet and interact with someone without feeling any pressure or hearing of some pressing financial need waiting to be filled.

This brings me to another point. Being away from the resort areas and moving around "normal" people helped me to appreciate Dominican life from another perspective. It hepled me to get a sense of monetary value from a Dominican point of view. At times when I was quoted prices which I found to be reasonable according to American values, my friend calmly said no way, too much, and we walked. Soon I was paying only dominican prices and shopping only where I coould get those prices.

I stayed for a few days at the Madejra Hotel in Boca. All I will say is that for $30/night its ok. The management sucks though. The owner needs a few lessons in basic courtesy.

I checked out El Gaucho hotel and was pleasantly surprised. The map gives the impression that it is located in the middle of nowhere. Nothing is further from the truth. I like its location in that its away from the hustle of Duarte but with easy access to everything.

The management is fantastic. I hung out there every day for a few days and eventually moved there for my last three days. ISOC is held in high regard there. You just need to mention ISOC and your discount is automatic. There are ladies on the premises but its all low key. They are there , they are available but there is absoloutely no pressure. Its nothing like the description of the Palace scene.

The Owners are a great bunch, always ready to take care of any needs you might have. I had many a nice discussion with Abby and the other owners. Ther are looking forward to having other ISOC members visit. I can say that from now on this will be my hotel of choice in Boca.

This brings me to my final point. I dont think I have the monger spirit in me any more. I thought that this trip would have reignited it, but I got bored with the scene very quickly, and hitting it off with my girlfriend did not help any.

So I guess that I will not make it to the BOD. :? I will still be here though putting in my two cents here and there.

Willie

JDR
03-13-2005, 02:59 PM
This brings me to my final point. I dont think I have the monger spirit in me any more. I thought that this trip would have reignited it, but I got bored with the scene very quickly, and hitting it off with my girlfriend did not help any.

So I guess that I will not make it to the BOD. :? I will still be here though putting in my two cents here and there.

Willie

You don't need the monger spirit to make it to the B o D. Updates on whats going on is extremely important. Thanks for the report.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Well said, being your own man :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

kammakaze1
03-13-2005, 03:12 PM
willie worte:
This brings me to my final point. I dont think I have the monger spirit in me any more

All i can say is that if all I.S.O.C members are like willie...it will be a pleasure to have you...and willie..the monger spirit is alive and well in you my friend...your game is just too good its not a challenge anymore! :D

Tonto4
03-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the report Willie. I'm reconsidering my April trip to Boca Chica. Its a shame, but I ain't going where I ain't wanted. If the girls are gone then there isn't much to go to Boca Chica for. I may check out Santo Domingo for the 5 days instead.

Apos
03-13-2005, 05:11 PM
willie worte:
This brings me to my final point. I dont think I have the monger spirit in me any more

All i can say is that if all I.S.O.C members are like willie...it will be a pleasure to have you...and willie..the monger spirit is alive and well in you my friend...your game is just too good its not a challenge anymore! :D

Well said, you obviously have it but sometimes it is more fun to just setledown for a while. just keep you head straight and all is well.

Wollie, do you have anymore, perhaps older, trips reports to share? i'd be interested in reading them and i'll bet others would too.

thanks for this one

:)

el_papi_chew_low
03-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Great report Willie. I'm glad you were able to get out of the tourist economy and into the local economy. Pussy is the easiest thing to get in the DR, but there is so much more it has to offer. Take care buddy.

Willie
03-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I keep hearing so much about Boca being dead and that all the chicas are gone. I really dont know what it was like before the crackdown but there are enough hookers to go around. I checked out Burbujas, the only disco open, on two occasions and there were almost 100 girls around. What more could you want.

I forgot to report that I did meet Pamela , the one-leggeg chica. What a class act and cute too. Took me right out of my game. I spent some time chatting with her and her sisters, even bought them drinks, a rare thing for me. She spoke very good english. She wanted $100 US and played the sympathy card, showed me the stump. Of course $40 has been my lifetime ceiling so far, so she will have to wait until I come out of retirement again.

My friend 'sailor' stuck to his guns and had many a $500RD chica, sometimes as many as three a day. He is a good example of the kind of rules that ISOC is trying to establish, not going crazy and acting as if its the first pussy you have seen and paying too much. Jimmy would have been proud of him. I am.

Wille

RearWindow
03-13-2005, 06:08 PM
The big difference was that you could choose from girls in the bars, discos, and on the street. The disco girls were harder core, the bar girls less so, and the street girls could be bargains. What I don't like about having one place to meet (the disco) is that it gives the policia a central area to monitor who is with who. I'm not paranoid, I just like to move about freely with my chica of choice. BC might not see me anytime soon.

knotty
03-13-2005, 08:30 PM
enjoyed what you wrote, Willie. As long as you had a good time. That's all I give a damn about.

Reel Deal
03-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Welcome, Willie.

Always be your own man.

Good read.

Vampyr
03-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Great report Willie, I love your prices!!! it gives me hope that all is not lost in the rise (and lack of adjustment) of the dominican peso.

salud.

D_W_
03-16-2005, 04:38 PM
I forgot to report that I did meet Pamela , the one-leggeg chica. What a class act and cute too.

Holy shit...she's still around!