PDA

View Full Version : "Secretary"/ driver/ tour guide

will_blueprint
03-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Does anyone know of a good person that can proide these services for us while in the DR? You can just pm me their contact info. It would be nice to have someone we know we can trust instead of running the risk. Their services will be well compensated. Thanks any help will be appreciated.

D_W_
03-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know of a good person that can proide these services for us while in the DR? You can just pm me their contact info. It would be nice to have someone we know we can trust instead of running the risk. Their services will be well compensated. Thanks any help will be appreciated.

Will,

where in DR? and when are you going?

JDR
03-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Why do you need a secretary?

the_Jayman
03-14-2005, 11:39 AM
for dicktation of course :mrgreen:

will_blueprint
03-14-2005, 11:45 AM

I will be in puerto plata/sosua/cabarete But staying in Sosua for the most part.

I thought the guys that watch your stuff and get stuff for you while @ the beach is a secretary.

Reel Deal
03-14-2005, 11:52 AM

I will be in puerto plata/sosua/cabarete But staying in Sosua for the most part.

I thought the guys that watch your stuff and get stuff for you while @ the beach is a secretary.Go to the beach, they will find you.

I usually hired 2 of them.

will_blueprint
03-14-2005, 11:57 AM
how do you tell one u can trust, hich are better yournger or older ones

JDR
03-14-2005, 11:59 AM
how do you tell one u can trust, hich are better yournger or older ones

If you go to Sosua beach, go near Shark Bar, #66 and look for Airy. Tell him you know me and ne is cool. Never bring more than you need to the beach.

Reel Deal
03-14-2005, 12:13 PM
how do you tell one u can trust, hich are better yournger or older onesI've had both without any problems.

When they approach me and ask to be my secretary, I ask their name. "Julio" (or something) they say. I say "Julio, huh? I hear you're a thief and lazy". They get all defensive and get put on the spot, pleading their case.

Then I say, "OK, I'll give you a chance. I remember faces well, Julio. You steal from me, I go get him" (point to the Tourist Police).

Every one of the beach secretaries know they will get their asses beat to within an inch of their lives if they fuck with a tourist.

I never had a problem in 12 trips since '88. Never. Not once. AND I learned more about what's happening locally that you can imagine. Got referred some fine, notaputa (really) wimminz, too. These kids know everything.

Use them to fetch stuff like beer, drinks, sunscreen, water, change, anything ( :twisted: wimminz :twisted: ). Tip them well and they will seek you out and protect your stuff with their life.

Plus, many are really cool. Just be cool with them.

will_blueprint
03-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks again for the wonderful info fellas, if i dont find Airy, wi will the your test RD thanks.

I knew about the other valuable info they could provide too

D_W_
03-14-2005, 01:55 PM
I use Luis, he's half way down the shark bar. nice guy...speaks broken english...I've been using him for about 4 or 5 years now.

The guy is always there...I'll try to find a pic of him.