PDA

View Full Version : DR or colombia

bklyndrguy
04-07-2010, 06:46 PM
hey all notsure if iam in the right place anyway i just got back from DR and planing a short 4 day trip for 4 days and i wonder if i should go back agein to dr or try colombia thanx

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 06:47 PM
hey all notsure if iam in the right place anyway i just got back from DR and planing a short 4 day trip for 4 days and i wonder if i should go back agein to dr or try colombia thanx

You need more than 4 days for Colombia.

bklyndrguy
04-07-2010, 06:49 PM
You need more than 4 days for Colombia.
so u are sayingif i have only 4 i should go back to my girls in DR ?

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 06:49 PM
so u are sayingif i have only 4 i should go back to my girls in DR ?

I go for 12 days and that is never enough time. 4 is a waste.

Kevy
04-07-2010, 06:50 PM
it will cost more to get here and is a longer flight, for 4 days I would do the DR.

Mr Hillbilly
04-07-2010, 06:55 PM
4 In Cartagena is good just as long as it includes Sat and Sunday

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 06:55 PM
4 In Cartagena is good just as long as it includes Sat and Sunday

It costs too much to fly from NY for only 4 days. And once there, he will want to stay longer.

bklyndrguy
04-07-2010, 07:01 PM
It costs too much to fly from NY for only 4 days. And once there, he will want to stay longer.
iam planing to leave tusday morning and come back to ny saturday the flight is about 450 but if 4 days is to short i guess the girls in DR will be the lucky one

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:03 PM
iam planing to leave tusday morning and come back to ny saturday the flight is about 450 but if 4 days is to short i guess the girls in DR will be the lucky one

Based on your reports, I believe that after you go to Medellin for a week, DR will be history for you. But I am just basing it on the way you do reports.

Mr Hillbilly
04-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Must be why I never run into any New Yorkers in Cartagena

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Must be why I never run into any New Yorkers in Cartagena

Its very hard to run into other people there. I stay in an apartment and we swim and hang around alot of time.

gdogg
04-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Based on your reports, I believe that after you go to Medellin for a week, DR will be history for you. But I am just basing it on the way you do reports.

After my next DR trip, I'm going to Colombia. Get ready Jimmy Thai!

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:07 PM
After my next DR trip, I'm going to Colombia. Get ready Jimmy Thai!

Who you going with and you do speak some Spanish?

gdogg
04-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Who you going with and you do speak some Spanish?

I'm going with you (didn't you get the memo?), and the chicas seem to understand what I'm sayin.

:wink:

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm going with you (didn't you get the memo?), and the chicas seem to understand what I'm sayin.

:wink:

Thats fine, Jay can show you the ropes, Again!

gdogg
04-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Thats fine, Jay can show you the ropes, Again!

It's like hanging with dad, or an uncle you like.

JD426
04-07-2010, 07:13 PM
From what I hace READ here, without good conversational spanish, the cost of flight would be the LEAST portion of the money "wasted" .
Who the fuck wants to hang out at a place like the mansion and knowingly Overpay for every girl. And Casas are not my thing. I would rather hang out at the corner coffee shop/ Restaurant and girl watch, but that requires even BETTER spanish skills.

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:15 PM
And Casas are not my thing.

1,000's of chicas pass thru here and you can meet some and actually keep them around in your private stock for years.

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I would rather hang out at the corner coffee shop/ Restaurant and girl watch, but that requires even BETTER spanish skills.

Actually, you can spend your entire trip at these places and meet a few 100 chicas.

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:16 PM
It's like hanging with dad, or an uncle you like.

He is only 10 years older than you, but I guess in the South, that qualifies as a dad.:rofl::rofl:

gdogg
04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
He is only 10 years older than you, but I guess in the South, that qualifies as a dad.:rofl::rofl:

He's here all week folks, and please tip your waitress.
:rolleyes:

Hunter
04-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Brooklyn guys next stop should be Pattaya or AC :D:D

Wall to wall drinking and whoring.....

I agree with JD: MDE is too calm and boring for Brooklynguy.......no freelance bars, greg doesn't like loud music at the Mansion, and casas arent his thing...(I just made that last part up :p)

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Brooklyn guys next stop should be Pattaya or AC :D:D

Wall to wall drinking and whoring.....

I agree with JD: MDE is too calm and boring for Brooklynguy.......no freelance bars, greg doesn't like loud music at the Mansion, and casas arent his thing...(I just made that last part up :p)

There are about 75 other places to stay besides the Mansion.:mrgreen:

papi_sosua
04-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Are there any Haitianas in Columbia?

Jimmydr
04-07-2010, 07:39 PM

There are many tourists from all over South america in Cartengna but other than that, I haven't seen people from the Carribean.

knotty
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
how is that too expensive??? the price of a DR ticket ain't too far off from that price. plus, my 1st trip there was that long. seemed like enough time for me. the flight is just an extra 2 hours. but then again, i'm a guy who would spend 4-5 days in Rio.

jacknback
04-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I agree with JimmyDR,4 days with 2 of them being travel days will be way to short once you realize what you have to choose from.He's also right about places to stay. You can stay at any number of reasonably priced hotels,even as low as $20 or $25 dollars a night. Also you can try the Laurales mansion and John will show you a great time or Franks Place right in the heart of Mayorista if yor the adventourous type. I'll never forget the first time I really talked with a guy who had been to Colombia when I hadn't.His quote was this simple,"If you ever wanted to fuck a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit model you could do that over and over again in Medellin."I was a little bit skeptical but as soon as I arrived at the Laurales Mansion and saw the talent that was available I was convinced! I'm going to Sosua again at the end of the month because I had never been before and I enjoyed it very much but September is Medellin time!!!

JD426
04-07-2010, 08:25 PM
I agree with JimmyDR,4 days with 2 of them being travel days will be way to short once you realize what you have to choose from.He's also right about places to stay. You can stay at any number of reasonably priced hotels,even as low as $20 or $25 dollars a night. Also you can try the Laurales mansion and John will show you a great time or Franks Place right in the heart of Mayorista if yor the adventourous type. I'll never forget the first time I really talked with a guy who had been to Colombia when I hadn't.His quote was this simple,"If you ever wanted to fuck a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit model you could do that over and over again in Medellin."I was a little bit skeptical but as soon as I arrived at the Laurales Mansion and saw the talent that was available I was convinced! I'm going to Sosua again at the end of the month because I had never been before and I enjoyed it very much but September is Medellin time!!!
Whats happening in Sept ???

SeaWeed
04-07-2010, 08:28 PM
the DR is about the only place you can get away with 4 days in Paradise.......
even 4 days in Jamaica isn't enough.....need at least a week there.......

seeing what you are all about Brooklyn guy......mi concur with Hunter that the next stop should be Pattaya or AC........
save some money and take twelve or more days for a trip there.......mi can only imagine your photos from there:eek:

or you could try Colombia........but mi think you are more of a Pattaya or AC kind of guy.....
just a gut instinct after seeing all your recent photos...lol

bklyndrguy
04-07-2010, 08:55 PM
the DR is about the only place you can get away with 4 days in Paradise.......
even 4 days in Jamaica isn't enough.....need at least a week there.......

seeing what you are all about Brooklyn guy......mi concur with Hunter that the next stop should be Pattaya or AC........
save some money and take twelve or more days for a trip there.......mi can only imagine your photos from there:eek:

or you could try Colombia........but mi think you are more of a Pattaya or AC kind of guy.....
just a gut instinct after seeing all your recent photos...lol
whats that and where is that ?
ill have a 12 day vac but thats in sept

mikelodge
04-08-2010, 01:13 AM
From what I hace READ here, without good conversational spanish, the cost of flight would be the LEAST portion of the money "wasted" .
Who the fuck wants to hang out at a place like the mansion and knowingly Overpay for every girl. And Casas are not my thing. I would rather hang out at the corner coffee shop/ Restaurant and girl watch, but that requires even BETTER spanish skills.

I would rather go out in the country and see what they have for cows. :lol:

I plan on a full cattle and livestock report from Panama in January when I spend a couple weeks there. :mrgreen:

flemmingdk
04-08-2010, 02:01 AM
whats that and where is that ?
ill have a 12 day vac but thats in sept

angels city ph.

but there will be a lot of rain in sep. both places

weyland
04-08-2010, 07:31 AM
No, it's what we call a "failed state" because there is a total shortage of an essential commodity.

PapiQueRico
04-08-2010, 10:21 AM
It seems Weyland suffers from Meddy envy. :)

Jimmydr
04-08-2010, 10:23 AM
It seems Weyland suffers from Meddy envy. :)

He can stay in DR.

Mr Hillbilly
04-08-2010, 10:59 AM
No Haitians but alot of Black ones in Cartagena and Cali.My friend who is in Kenya at the moment never complained about the Cartagena dark meat.

Jimmydr
04-08-2010, 11:01 AM
No Haitians but alot of Black ones in Cartagena and Cali.My friend who is in Kenya at the moment never complained about the Cartagena dark meat.

I didn't see alot there?

Mr Hillbilly
04-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Here is a Dark chocolate from Cartagena I actually introduced him to this chic that night here is his video.

The guy taking the video is my friend in kenya I call him the LEGEND

YouTube- Private dirty dancing Pt 2

jacknback
04-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Nothing special about Sept. just that should be when I get there againjd826.Hey 8or Better the video is great! Ilove the fleeting flashes of white undies throughout it but the end shows a link to MyFreakyVideos and when I try to register it keeps trying to get me to join the Jewish or divorced singles.Do you know what the fuck thatsd all about?

knotty
04-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Here is a Dark chocolate from Cartagena I actually introduced him to this chic that night here is his video.

The guy taking the video is my friend in kenya I call him the LEGEND

YouTube- Private dirty dancing Pt 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLcbG2tyXZg)
and that's why i have to make it to the coastal region. only seen a handful of that in meddy. your boy found a nice piece right there.