PDA

View Full Version : Sousa

frankp
04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Like Fordtech I m a SEA guy been in the PI 28 years and several sidetrips to LOS. I now live in PI half the year and half in the USA. I want to take a quick 7 day trip to check out DR and was wondering anything special going on may or june? I m flexible in my travel dates and if any of you guys going to be there or any party I should know of I d appreciate dates so I can book. I speak a little basic spanish and I do mean basic so it would be great if some wingmen gonna be in town. I ll probably stay at NG

Jimmydr
04-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Like Fordtech I m a SEA guy been in the PI 28 years and several sidetrips to LOS. I now live in PI half the year and half in the USA. I want to take a quick 7 day trip to check out DR and was wondering anything special going on may or june? I m flexible in my travel dates and if any of you guys going to be there or any party I should know of I d appreciate dates so I can book. I speak a little basic spanish and I do mean basic so it would be great if some wingmen gonna be in town. I ll probably stay at NG

ISOC can be found at the NG everyday of every week of the year. Most likely 70% are lurkers but none the less, they would most likely hangout with you and you will have as many guys to buddy up with as you need.

runmemphis
04-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Check the Event Calendar. A few of us have posted our dates. I will be solo at NG May 24 - May 29 but plan on meeting many new friends!!

frankp
04-08-2010, 04:06 PM
ISOC can be found at the NG everyday of every week of the year. Most likely 70% are lurkers but none the less, they would most likely hangout with you and you will have as many guys to buddy up with as you need.

Thanks Jimmy. Appreciate it and I love the site by the way. I m trying to read as much as possible. Any guys got questions on Manila, AC, and or Subic Im happy to help if I can.

Jimmydr
04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks Jimmy. Appreciate it and I love the site by the way. I m trying to read as much as possible. Any guys got questions on Manila, AC, and or Subic Im happy to help if I can.

Just start posting away.

jacknback
04-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Some of us will be around the first week of May.

Jimmydr
04-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Some of us will be around the first week of May.

Some of you will be around everyday of every week of the entire year.

Kozban
04-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Will be around May 9th-12th as well in sosua...and will probably meet other random fellas as well.

balcoach
04-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Frank P... gonna be an invasion around the fourth of july this year it looks like
and also a mini at the end of april and beginning of may... just an FYI
....This thing of ours...

getrhythm
04-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Is that as in "John Phillip..."??? :)

gdogg
04-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Is that as in "John Phillip..."??? :)

Sousa

http://songbook1.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/john-philip-sousa-600.jpg

Sosua

http://www.hotelcasacayena.com/UserFiles/Image/Sosua_big-650x477.jpg