PDA

View Full Version : Clamp-down on prostitution in SD?

WickedWillie
04-08-2010, 01:45 PM
According to this article there will be.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/tourism/2010/4/8/35331/Prosecutor-announces-clamp-down-on-Colonial-Zones-noise-prostitution

It will be back to normal after the elections.

DMV
04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
AHHHH DAMNNNNN,

Didn't think i was making that much trouble. I better make another trip before all the fun is gone.

DRboundagain
04-08-2010, 03:22 PM
According to this article there will be.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/tourism/2010/4/8/35331/Prosecutor-announces-clamp-down-on-Colonial-Zones-noise-prostitution

It will be back to normal after the elections.

SANTO DOMINGO.- National District Prosecutor Alejandro Moscoso on Wednesday announced a clamp down on noise and prostitution in the Colonial Zone, with actions coordinated with the sector’s community groups.
He said he’ll meet Friday with Colonial Zone residents to analyze the problems reported in Duarte Park, where immoral acts have been denounced.
The official said he’s been informed that the Colonial City’s inhabitants have lodges complaints of loud noise, prostitution and of minors in places where alcoholic beverages are sold.

Duarte Park is gay town............. I doubt this will have any impact on the chicas in other areas of SD.

DMV
04-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Duarte Park is gay town............. I doubt this will have any impact on the chicas in other areas of SD.

Duarte Park has some of everything there. The entire Conde.
The chica from SC that came to see me did comment on the amount of gays she saw. I met her at Pacos.

mikelodge
04-08-2010, 09:29 PM
SANTO DOMINGO.- National District Prosecutor Alejandro Moscoso on Wednesday announced a clamp down on noise and prostitution in the Colonial Zone, with actions coordinated with the sector’s community groups.
He said he’ll meet Friday with Colonial Zone residents to analyze the problems reported in Duarte Park, where immoral acts have been denounced.
The official said he’s been informed that the Colonial City’s inhabitants have lodges complaints of loud noise, prostitution and of minors in places where alcoholic beverages are sold.

Some alledeged former Fag was interviewed on CNN where he is praising Calif. for allowing the treatment to reverse HOMO tendencies. Apparently he was cured and now has a wife and kids (lucky them). The guys eyes kept jumping maybe from the treatment :lol: like electric and drug induced who knows what.

Maybe they can get some of this shit down there and cure the FAGS.

Related Stupid thought if you put it in the drinks at Lesbian parties there would be more willing holes for men to enjoy. Sorry didn't mean to jack a thread but it just seemed to fit.

Now back to Gov't Gay bashing in SD. :lol: