PDA

View Full Version : Kinkiest Chica In Sosua

bentwire
07-19-2006, 10:37 PM
sorry about deleteing post, i felt stupid for asking and no one was responding

Don Tomas
07-20-2006, 01:19 AM
I never saw the original post but first all probably why no one answered...

First of all kinky is a subjective term since there are so many types of kink:

Bondage on you/her
Spanking/Whipping on you/her
Water Sports
Golden/Brown Showers
Beastiality
Foot, Leather, Latex, whatever Fetishes
Domination
etc. (and trust me I could go on)Second the stock of Sosua rotates often, best to hunt down a monger who is there for long periods (2+ weeks at a time) and ask them while you are there, I am quite sure they will know someone who is in town. Hell it probably wouldn't even hurt to ask Lou at NY Shark Bar (provided it's a minor kink) or maybe even Rocky, they hear a lot on the street.

mirage6
07-20-2006, 08:39 AM
hey i never read it either what was the question

weyland
07-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Bondage on you/her
Spanking/Whipping on you/her
Water Sports
Golden Showers
Foot, Leather, Latex, whatever Fetishes
Domination
etc. (and trust me I could go on)[/LIST]

Yes, please!

MisterPink
07-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Diane enjoys pleasuring a girl named Brenda and being spanked.
I met them both downstairs from Classico @ The Merengue Bar.

Diane is a Blancita with huge mellons, and Brenda is an Indiacita with wild hair, flaca with a healthy rack, as well.

Apos
07-20-2006, 09:20 AM
you mean like this, bentwire?:rolleyes::corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/340144bf839cb9c67.jpg

bentwire
07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
hehehe yeah like that Apos,, i just hear so much about chicas being described as novia material and bla bla bla but never hear anything about the dark side,, not that i am the kinky type and probably wouldnt admit to it if i was,, but lets suppose a monger wanted to find the nasty of all nasty chicas ,, a real hard core will do anything no questions ask and has a bag of tricks of her own,,

Tonto4
07-20-2006, 05:29 PM

That's pretty kinky Apos. Did it take time or mucho dinero to get her to go there?

Apos
07-20-2006, 05:37 PM
hehehe yeah like that Apos,, i just hear so much about chicas being described as novia material and bla bla bla but never hear anything about the dark side,, not that i am the kinky type and probably wouldnt admit to it if i was,, but lets suppose a monger wanted to find the nasty of all nasty chicas ,, a real hard core will do anything no questions ask and has a bag of tricks of her own,,i'd follow DT's advice
Second the stock of Sosua rotates often, best to hunt down a monger who is there for long periods (2+ weeks at a time) and ask them while you are there, I am quite sure they will know someone who is in town. Hell it probably wouldn't even hurt to ask Lou at NY Shark Bar (provided it's a minor kink) or maybe even Rocky, they hear a lot on the street.

Apos
07-20-2006, 05:38 PM
That's pretty kinky Apos. Did it take time or mucho dinero to get her to go there?there's always some form of regalo or payment and everything takes time;)

Tonto4
07-20-2006, 05:48 PM
there's always some form of regalo or payment and everything takes time;)

What I was really asking was is she a regular for you. I never have done this type of thing with a hooker, but I might like to.
Thanks for the reply.

Apos
07-20-2006, 06:07 PM
What I was really asking was is she a regular for you. I never have done this type of thing with a hooker, but I might like to.
Thanks for the reply.i should fessup...it's not my pic...just an example from a "friend" however....:corky:

gdogg
07-20-2006, 06:11 PM
I think that pic may have earned your "friend" a new nickname!

Apos
07-20-2006, 06:16 PM
I think that pic may have earned your "friend" a new nickname!oh really...do tell:corky:

vak
07-20-2006, 06:30 PM
i should fessup...it's not my pic...just an example from a "friend" however....:corky:

I have pics like that. :D :D :D :D :D

Apos
07-20-2006, 06:31 PM
I have pics like that. :D :D :D :D :Di recall seeing some of them:corky::corky::corky:

are your chicas still around?

gdogg
07-20-2006, 06:44 PM
oh really...do tell:corky:

Beads II
:wink:

blacksultan
07-20-2006, 07:09 PM

I, ROBOT!!!!!!!

Apos
07-20-2006, 07:12 PM
another view, another chica :)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/340144c00db248ca0.jpg

Beads
07-20-2006, 07:16 PM
I consider that pretty kinky for me.Theres definitely some chicas that will allow stuff like that. If you speak some decent spanish to be able to explain what you plan on doing to her you can pull stuff like that off for sure. Ive told plenty of chicas some crazy stuff and yes some do run away in terror but others sit right there and say "no problemo papi". Of course the kinkier you get the more compensation they want.

You should remember whatever the craziest thing you plan on doing to her should be done first. This way she goes along with it or you know up front you should give her the boot. After you have done things with her she will expect pesos. If you go for the gusto right away it puts the ball in her court to decide before things commence if shes serious.

blacksultan
07-20-2006, 07:21 PM
another view, another chica :)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/340144c00db248ca0.jpgDANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!!!!!!!

Apos
07-20-2006, 07:31 PM
I consider that pretty kinky for me.Theres definitely some chicas that will allow stuff like that. If you speak some decent spanish to be able to explain what you plan on doing to her you can pull stuff like that off for sure. Ive told plenty of chicas some crazy stuff and yes some do run away in terror but others sit right there and say "no problemo papi". Of course the kinkier you get the more compensation they want.

You should remember whatever the craziest thing you plan on doing to her should be done first. This way she goes along with it or you know up front you should give her the boot. After you have done things with her she will expect pesos. If you go for the gusto right away it puts the ball in her court to decide before things commence if shes serious.my understanding is that, if you play your cards right and are in the right place at the right time, the chicas that like this kind if stuff will be less money...cause you really get to work them over and make them CUM! since they often get the "wham-bam-thank-you-mam treatment they appriciate someone taking the time to treat them right...in a kinky way of course:rolleyes::corky:

Apos
07-20-2006, 07:33 PM
also once word gets around to other chicas you may have a lineup at your door:rofl:

Apos
07-20-2006, 07:33 PM
so, be a good boy scout and be prepared;):mrgreen:

Beads
07-20-2006, 07:35 PM
lol I usually hear skrieks of terror. Maybe my idea of kinkiness is a little different than the chicas.

Apos
07-20-2006, 07:41 PM
lol I usually hear skrieks of terror. Maybe my idea of kinkiness is a little different than the chicas.i quess it all depends on what you're pulling out after you have them tied up?:rolleyes::rofl:

bentwire
07-20-2006, 08:01 PM
thanks so much Apos its great to finnaly get some pics that arnt locked down in the BOD or HQ be assured all my pics will be here for every member to see and disscuss,, i feel alot better now, 12 more days untill i hit sosua, i am going to need some Bisexual chicas maybe three or four at a time for a special little party i want to have, and with only two weeks in Sosua I am just wondering,, do ya recon Mildred is one of these and possibly Anna or Ada, ummmmm maybe all three, in any case i am takeing my laptop and staying at Rockys so will post every day probably

Don Tomas
07-20-2006, 10:26 PM
That's pretty kinky Apos. Did it take time or mucho dinero to get her to go there?

Dude I mean this in a nice way but you really need to get out more, or just browse my extensive movie collection if you think that is "pretty kinky"!!!

Don Tomas
07-20-2006, 10:29 PM
my understanding is that, if you play your cards right and are in the right place at the right time, the chicas that like this kind if stuff will be less money...cause you really get to work them over and make them CUM! since they often get the "wham-bam-thank-you-mam treatment they appriciate someone taking the time to treat them right...in a kinky way of course:rolleyes::corky:

I agree completely (based on experience) with Apos.

I have a chica in Santiago that likes to be beaten, not spanked, BEATEN! Nothing above the neck or anywhere clothes won't cover it up.

She even cums multiple times during the sessions.

PS. Just to make it clear, while I am willing to do almost any kink, and have done quite a few, it's more to satisfy the chica then my own sadistic pleasures. AKA I do not need to beat chicas to get off!

Don Tomas
07-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Yes, please!

I guess being English, you must like "English" and I am not talking about the trick shot done on a pool table! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bentwire
07-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Don Thomas your killing me:rofl: i am so glad to hear your story about the chica that likes getting beat,, i had one that needed to be slaped and i mean slaped hard when she was ready to cum (south Texas TEXMEX) would be very nice to find a extreemly beautiful Chica that likes the S&M,,, I seen a pic that Jimmy posted from the gardenkyte hotel of a very black haitian looking chica that would fit the bill perfectly if she liked the game

The Sage
07-21-2006, 01:25 AM
Once you get them going you can get a little rough with a lot more chicas than you can imagine. By rough I mean spanking, slapping, or puedo choking. It's amazing how this turns some of them on. Start out with a light tap or grab and watch for their reaction. If this is what she is accoustomed to ( my belief is that dominican men brutilize these women to the point were they have internalized this sort of behavior to be part of a good sex session) she will immeadiately intensify her efforts. Then you take it from there making sure to use common sense and caution. You don't want to actually injure her. Like DT I don't do this for me I don't need it. I only continue when the feedback shows me she's into it and finds enjoyment in it. I first did it on a lark after Palace John told me this was a turn on for a lot of chicks. The result was so spectacular that I almost always test the water with a new partner if I can get her over the estatic line by means of standard intercourse. Basically you got to get her where she is actually turned on and no longer just earning a few dollars. If not the chances are greater you'll have one pissed off chica than a somewhat kinky experience. Be careful because this is definitely a bonding experience. You just might create a stalker.

vak
07-21-2006, 05:28 AM
i recall seeing some of them:corky::corky::corky:

are your chicas still around?

Nope. Long gone, but there are always replacements. But I would say less than 10% really enjoy this stuff. Most will play around and not be very erotic, like it's some kind of funny, maybe embarassing activity.

Magnum
07-21-2006, 09:13 AM
i should fessup...it's not my pic...just an example from a "friend" however....:corky:

Whew....I was starting to worry about you!!!!!

blacksultan
07-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Once you get them going you can get a little rough with a lot more chicas than you can imagine. By rough I mean spanking, slapping, or puedo choking. It's amazing how this turns some of them on. Start out with a light tap or grab and watch for their reaction. If this is what she is accoustomed to ( my belief is that dominican men brutilize these women to the point were they have internalized this sort of behavior to be part of a good sex session) she will immeadiately intensify her efforts. Then you take it from there making sure to use common sense and caution. You don't want to actually injure her. Like DT I don't do this for me I don't need it. I only continue when the feedback shows me she's into it and finds enjoyment in it. I first did it on a lark after Palace John told me this was a turn on for a lot of chicks. The result was so spectacular that I almost always test the water with a new partner if I can get her over the estatic line by means of standard intercourse. Basically you got to get her where she is actually turned on and no longer just earning a few dollars. If not the chances are greater you'll have one pissed off chica than a somewhat kinky experience. Be careful because this is definitely a bonding experience. You just might create a stalker.

Does any dick sucking and chocha fucking go on during these S/M sessions with these chicas? I know that this sounds like a dumb question but with this beating chicks up so they can come has got me wondering. Everybody has their fetishes. Shit, I have a food fetish (food and pussy are perfect combo in my mind). But can't these chicks come from a proper dicking down or munching on the chocha like sushi? I know they can.

Beads
07-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Does any dick sucking and chocha fucking go on during these S/M sessions with these chicas? I know that this sounds like a dumb question but with this beating chicks up so they can come has got me wondering. Everybody has their fetishes. Shit, I have a food fetish (food and pussy are perfect combo in my mind). But can't these chicks come from a proper dicking down or munching on the chocha like sushi? I know they can.

Thats a question you my friend shall have to obtain the answer to on your next visit (which looks like its coming soon by the way). Im sure you will let us all know how your research went!

blacksultan
07-21-2006, 07:33 PM
I am not into the S/m stuff but I will give guys the run down on the chocha I get on my trip. I plan to have one happy hour a day during my stay. I shit you not.

Apos
07-21-2006, 08:39 PM
why yes, it does :corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/340144c1734a9c876.jpg

Tonto4
07-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Dude I mean this in a nice way but you really need to get out more, or just browse my extensive movie collection if you think that is "pretty kinky"!!!

You are exactly right DT. That picture got me thinking along those lines and opened my mind to some possibilities. With a whore, and women in general, I'm usually content with the basics.

blacksultan
07-21-2006, 09:22 PM
why yes, it does :corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/340144c1734a9c876.jpg

PLAYING PIN THE LIPS ON THE DICK.

The Sage
07-21-2006, 11:48 PM

These chicks can and do come from a proper dicking down. What the added extra does is intensify her experience to the point where her orgasm becomes primal. It becomes her central and only focus for the moment. I'd like to clarify, what I described is not a beating. For the most part the slaps/choking have only enough power behind them to get her attention. I don't get off on this, but they do. My intention, as I believe you stated was yours in another thread, is to give these chicks a complete and memoriable sexual experience. My getting a nut is not always important. What's important is leaving an impression and paving the way for a return visit at a lower price point and a favorable recommendation to one or more of her friends or family. To do this sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

bentwire
07-22-2006, 12:29 AM
I agree with you 100% i also achive a higher degree of satifaction if i indeed pleasure a woman to the point of Orgasmic climax,, it is a male ego thing i think, but in any reguards i can see how it would promote returns with no request of payment,,, alot of the chicas i have mastered in Costa rica were estatic to expieriance the hair pulling while banging thier cute little bootys from behind, also the ass slaping brings good results,, the ones i have had who enjoyed the face slaping are normaly rideing on top and need that slap to give submission before they cum

Beads
07-22-2006, 12:33 PM
These chicks can and do come from a proper dicking down. What the added extra does is intensify her experience to the point where her orgasm becomes primal. It becomes her central and only focus for the moment. I'd like to clarify, what I described is not a beating. For the most part the slaps/choking have only enough power behind them to get her attention. I don't get off on this, but they do. My intention, as I believe you stated was yours in another thread, is to give these chicks a complete and memoriable sexual experience. My getting a nut is not always important. What's important is leaving an impression and paving the way for a return visit at a lower price point and a favorable recommendation to one or more of her friends or family. To do this sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

I cant agree enough. I hate a dead fish in bed. When shes getting off on the things being done to her it makes me want to do it longer and more to see how far I can bring her along.How loud she can scream. How much her body can convulse. Their reactions of enjoyment make for a more enjoyable experience for me also.

weyland
07-22-2006, 12:50 PM
I guess being English, you must like "English" and I am not talking about the trick shot done on a pool table! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I am another one who needs to get out more because I do not understand either reference. Never too old to learn though.

bentwire
07-22-2006, 03:00 PM
I think what he is referanceing is that a chica not unlike a pool ball,, can sometimes be manipulated to do what one wants by uncomon methods, such as
shooting straight down on the ball from above to get it to react with back spin after makeing contact with another point.. (IE) slaping a chicas ass to make her feel that indeed she is being ramed from the ass,, thusly createing the same back spin on the ball (O)(O)

Secondly the point of or referance made about being english you must like english, ,,again a sexual overture to the point that if one isnt a Kinky fucker then one would have no idea what one was talking about nor have any desire to have the so called english ( or kinky sex),,

So Weyland you see it is quite simple yet also the meaning may be hidden to those who may have never walked this path,, I will be in sosua soon and we can disscuss this over chicas ,, i mean presidentes:rofl:

Don Tomas
07-22-2006, 04:40 PM
I am another one who needs to get out more because I do not understand either reference. Never too old to learn though.

French = Oral
Greek = Anal
English = Spanking
etc., etc., etc.

MegaSquirt
07-22-2006, 05:37 PM

Weyland...do you like these feet? I thought you had a fetish for feet. I love them! :la: :whip:

weyland
07-22-2006, 06:47 PM

Weyland...do you like these feet? I thought you had a fetish for feet. I love them! :la: :whip:
They're fine, but there are at least three other things going on which get my attention before the feet.

ChicaRider
07-24-2006, 11:59 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I picked up a girl at Classicos... we literally went at it for 6 straight hours.... when I couldnt go anymore (after 3 pops), she grabbed a beer bottle of the nightstand and started doing herself with it. Two nights later at Merengue Bar, she found me and showed me the handcuffs she had brought in her purse in hopes of finding me... she wanted me to take her home, cuff her and screw her into submission...

Ive had several chicas put my hand on their throats while screwing wanting me to choke them...and several others who were REALLY into anal...and one notable girl from Tipicos/Equipos in Cabarete who liked to be face fucked... FULL deep throat, no hands, no limits...

Gotta love the DR :)

blacksultan
07-25-2006, 07:28 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I picked up a girl at Classicos... we literally went at it for 6 straight hours.... when I couldnt go anymore (after 3 pops), she grabbed a beer bottle of the nightstand and started doing herself with it. Two nights later at Merengue Bar, she found me and showed me the handcuffs she had brought in her purse in hopes of finding me... she wanted me to take her home, cuff her and screw her into submission...

Ive had several chicas put my hand on their throats while screwing wanting me to choke them...and several others who were REALLY into anal...and one notable girl from Tipicos/Equipos in Cabarete who liked to be face fucked... FULL deep throat, no hands, no limits...

Just be careful with the face fucking. You dont want to have to perform the Heimlich Manuever with your dick still down her throat.

eldorob
08-03-2006, 11:55 AM
I used to think "Talking while in the Missionary Position" was really kinky...

After hanging around this place....all I can think about is Spanking a Pregnant Red-Headed Midget Chica while she licks Hersheys Chocolate Sauce off of my toes...

Is that normal??

kammakaze1
08-03-2006, 06:14 PM
APOS YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY...I THINK WE WOULD GET ON GREAT!

Apos
08-03-2006, 06:16 PM
APOS YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY...I THINK WE WOULD GET ON GREAT!i'll likely be staying in your hotel before too long!

i'm long overdue for a visit to the south coast:mrgreen:

Beads
08-03-2006, 06:20 PM
yea I need to check out El Caucho myself.

kammakaze1
08-03-2006, 07:14 PM
we will be here waiting..unless another stupid law passes..

www.elcaucho.com
www.myspace.com/kammakaze

rgds
kammakaze1

Bug Boy
08-04-2006, 01:46 PM
I'll will be sending you my dates soon..btw is that chocolate girl at the bar avail?

sosuaman
08-09-2006, 11:28 AM
boca chica ,,, here i come!!

Pana
08-09-2006, 12:08 PM

I thought I had problems some you guys are fucking nuts and take mongering to whole sick other level, just my 2-cents :D!!!

JuanElGriego
08-09-2006, 12:26 PM
I thought I had problems some you guys are fucking nuts and take mongering to whole sick other level, just my 2-cents :D!!!

I'm with you ....... not into that shit at all!

I don't know if this counts as kinky, but one time i was fucking this chick but the whole time kept thinking how pissed i was that Ozzie Guillen put in Bobby Jenks in a non-save situation and he proceeded to get rocked and fucked up my e.r.a. and whip stats.

Actually, now that i think about it, that might be sicker than the pic above. :rolleyes:

Freak In Black
08-15-2006, 12:50 AM

Shit.....pass of the info to them freaky ass broads. I got some kinky shit I need to get out my system.

scoochamenz1
12-21-2006, 08:25 PM
damn, i sure am glad i found this site.

kiddfrost
12-21-2006, 09:19 PM

YO this has to be the craziest shit I've seen... This chicas are off the chain... Oh yeah some one has to introduce me to someone like this... Oh my gosh Jan 4 is almost here...

Mr Bambino
12-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Boy, what a bunch of sick bastards you guys are. Glad to be part of ISOC. As Weyland said to TropicBob, "OH YOU DIRTY BASTARD!"

Mr Bambino

TropicBob
12-21-2006, 10:46 PM
So that is where Booklyn Beas left my vibrator last April??????????????

leeway99
12-22-2006, 10:09 AM
She's a trooper......

kiddfrost
12-22-2006, 02:06 PM
A trooper... shit she's my kind of freak.

bentwire
12-22-2006, 07:02 PM
who in the world would start a perverted thread like this,,,,,,,,, Oh yeah it was me

kiddfrost
12-22-2006, 08:35 PM
who in the world would start a perverted thread like this,,,,,,,,, Oh yeah it was me

And sir you are thanked through out this community of freaks... From one freak to another thank you

Dark Knight
12-23-2006, 03:18 AM
I know have the intel on th 3 kinkiest girls in Sosua presently there. All into Anal, rough sex and gagging, everything is a regalo, go up in 500 pesos steps for each advanced sex acts.Another 1000 for pics and another 500 for second and third cups. One from Crystals, one from Franks and one from SD, will do threesomes and foursomes, report coming with gagging pictures. It aint over yet, till the skinny lady screams.

Dark Knight
12-23-2006, 03:24 AM
our plan here is simple, no thread jack...5 guys 19 girls and rotate for 4 days. All hand picked and agreed on prices, all girls with cedulas and drug and std tests admitted first. Any ripoffs get thrown out and replaced with B plan. gotta have a schedula and a B plan.

kiddfrost
12-23-2006, 02:16 PM
I know have the intel on th 3 kinkiest girls in Sosua presently there. All into Anal, rough sex and gagging, everything is a regalo, go up in 500 pesos steps for each advanced sex acts.Another 1000 for pics and another 500 for second and third cups. One from Crystals, one from Franks and one from SD, will do threesomes and foursomes, report coming with gagging pictures. It aint over yet, till the skinny lady screams.

Oh You have to pass it for one day to me... Pass the pussy. I need some intel on two of them.

Tony Toca
01-08-2007, 10:19 PM
our plan here is simple, no thread jack...5 guys 19 girls and rotate for 4 days. All hand picked and agreed on prices, all girls with cedulas and drug and std tests admitted first. Any ripoffs get thrown out and replaced with B plan. gotta have a schedula and a B plan.

testing? What is the turn-around time for this?

RearWindow
01-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Sounds like too much trouble AND BS. Actually total BS...didn't he report that his xmas trip was not so good....

BCell
01-09-2007, 11:40 AM
wheres the fukin pics!

Apos
01-09-2007, 01:18 PM
did i miss this in the report?

testing? What is the turn-around time for this?

kiddfrost
01-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Gents I'm in sousa Its hard as hell to find chicas into 3somes. Two of them wont mind fucking me, but eating each other out... Hummmm well see. Holla at me through PM if you know 2 or three chicas

JoeDR
01-09-2007, 10:44 PM
just a shot in the dark i was just wondering the older woman that works reception at the europa with the blonde hair and nice body, not the old german bitch anybody ever tried fucking her or what any info? she's got to be at least 45 and up but i cant help looking at her thick body