PDA

View Full Version : car rental in cabarete - chelo rental car

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 11:26 AM
I rented a Honda CRV (actually two) last trip.. first was very wobbly and I returned it after 10 days and got a replacement which was much better..

price on the deal US$ 42 a day including everything (only needed to pay for gas)..

JDR
03-15-2005, 11:46 AM
I used him in the past. Check the spare and to see if you have wipers that work. :(

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 12:07 PM
always check everything and take a pic of the car with the guy standing next to it before you leave the lot!!

Reel Deal
03-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Is that the company that tried to f@ck DT over the Xmas holidays?

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Is that the company that tried to f@ck DT over the Xmas holidays?

I don't know it is a little shop in Cabarete so I honestly doubt DT has been renting from them.. I have already rented there twice.. they are very cheap, but tend to give you questionable cars.. if you can live with that than I can recommend them for the price alone.. the second CRV I had was much better and able to do the Cabarete - Santiago run in around 1 hour through the mountains..

BROOKLYN_357
03-16-2005, 06:26 PM
always check everything and take a pic of the car with the guy standing next to it before you leave the lot!!

DEFINITELY DO THAT!!...take a few pics with your digital camera of the entire car