PDA

View Full Version : El Boheim

Dark Knight
03-15-2005, 05:02 PM
There is this chica that I had in Feb. I liked her so much the first day there next month I want to get her for TLN.If I come to Sosua arond 5pm,When can I go to El boheim?When does it open?What is the earliest I can take her?I paid 4000p,I'a gonna cut that shit in half this time!I don't know her name.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/98.jpg

moshy2k
03-15-2005, 05:49 PM
One,

You got a before pic of her before you wore her out?

Dark Knight
03-15-2005, 07:11 PM
This pic does'nt do her justice understand that!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010149.jpg
She got all giggly and shy.I deleted the first onethat night.

JDR
03-15-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't mean to be rude and nasty but you paid $143 for an all nighter. Are you crazy!!!!! :twisted: :(

Dark Knight
03-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Nope that was the first round of a NEwbi.
This is not the beginning of the end,but
the end of the beginning......

JDR
03-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Nope that was the first round of a NEwbi.
This is not the beginning of the end,but
the end of the beginning......

There is not one chica in the world that is worth double what all the other chicas are getting in the same market. We guys are paying $30 -$70.

Dark Knight
03-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Here's some more .......
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010108.jpg
Just a little taste......

Apos
03-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Here's some more .......
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010108.jpg
Just a little taste......

tasty!

"please sir, may i have another?!"

Dark Knight
03-15-2005, 07:23 PM
I made my mistakes now on to round 2........april

Dark Knight
03-15-2005, 07:28 PM
I honestly did not take pics of all I had because I was stunned.I had this chica with a Serious body that fri night ,but I forgot to take pics....
Stupid newbi mistake....

Tonto4
03-15-2005, 07:36 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/98.jpg[/img]
One- You went through some serious ass on that trip. :D I think you broke this bitch though, she back at Mama's undergoing repair :D

Pana
03-15-2005, 07:59 PM
I dislike when women put makeup all over there face, I always tell go natural. Also with working at El Boheim making all that money she use it to go to the dentista to get a cleaning.

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 07:59 PM

This chic is one of the scariest things i have ever seen... How much did you pay again... Tell me do you wear glasses and forget them at home.. or does she really look a lot better then the picture... She has a worse double chin then most of the guys on here and is scarier then Michael Jackson with makeup.... OK sorry to be rude i just felt i had to say that... If u wanna curse me out go ahead... haha

JDR
03-15-2005, 08:03 PM
But she was a bargin at only $143. :twisted:

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Seeing this girl definitively took my breath away...

Pana
03-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Maybe she needed the dinero to get a cleaning at the Dentista

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Seeing this girl definitively took my breath away...

in a good way or bad way?

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 08:11 PM
BB, I have just started breathing again... you figure it out

gdogg
03-15-2005, 09:30 PM
143 pesos? I think that was an excellent bargain!! Wait a minute, he paid $143 US, didn't he.

never mind.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-15-2005, 11:50 PM
ROTFLMFAO - hopefully he'll post a better pic of her on next months trip
28 DAYS AND COUNTING :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dark Knight
03-16-2005, 11:55 AM
This chca is laying ,with her head proped that's why the double chin...This one is not hardcore.We went for pizza that night with Sqdman and his chica.She said to the other girl "Mira!Pizza!"like a kid on Christmas day.
As for her teeth ,this is my "carrot"For this chica,ie,I know how to get her squared away.My teeth are pearl white.Maybe give her a little topol ,some mouth wash=better service.I think they live and pay rent there.She aint got no toothbrush.The body was stunning no fat,black hair on the pussy.
Superflakka commented on how good she looked in the face.I'm stupid maybe ,but I'll give it one more try........for less!

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 12:25 PM
This chca is laying ,with her head proped that's why the double chin...This one is not hardcore.We went for pizza that night with Sqdman and his chica.She said to the other girl "Mira!Pizza!"like a kid on Christmas day.
As for her teeth ,this is my "carrot"For this chica,ie,I know how to get her squared away.My teeth are pearl white.Maybe give her a little topol ,some mouth wash=better service.I think they live and pay rent there.She aint got no toothbrush.The body was stunning no fat,black hair on the pussy.
Superflakka commented on how good she looked in the face.I'm stupid maybe ,but I'll give it one more try........for less!

wasnt she from Bohem???? Thats hardcore IMO

D_W_
03-16-2005, 02:10 PM
This one is not hardcore.

Onedazz, dude...she works at El Boheim....it's the epitome of hardcore...
I just don't see the 4000 pesos!....

Dark Knight
03-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah ,I think she's swell,but young.She had no marks on her stomach[childbirth] and a fat clit.he pussy was deeeeeeeeeeeeeliteful! As I said I was sleeping coming back to sosua,we eat,I took some pics,I fucked her.
Fell asleep for 1-2 hours got up half sleep hungover,fucked her again.Back to sleep.I don't sleep soundly with bimb[bitch in my bed].if they move I wake up.All my shit was locked up,and I slept with the key in my hand :wink:It was 4-5am when I started hittin it..She slept with us embraced .They left a 11am.This is what it's all about,right?Really your at there mercy,you already paid upfront,do you think they'll give you a refund?

D_W_
03-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Really your at there mercy,you already paid upfront,do you think they'll give you a refund?

That's why I don't frequent places that have salidas or Crystals or Bohem.

I pay at the end. Period. I cannot tell you how many suckers pay first for TLN and have the chica leave for her baby.

Fuck That Noise.

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 04:35 PM
do you understand that there is a good chance this girl is hardcore now that you picked her up from Bohem? You also paid 4000 pesos for her so she should act like your girlfriend.... If you think your gonna walk into Bohem next time and get her for half the price i will bet you anything that you cant!.... If you want it cheaper you can get with her when she isnt at bohem... But i think the girls from Bohem are basically property of Bohem and might live there...

D_W_
03-16-2005, 04:37 PM
The price doesn't do her justice. :wink:

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 04:54 PM
if she had multiple tongues mouths and vaginas and spoke perfect english she was well... overpriced to say it nicely

Tonto4
03-16-2005, 05:21 PM
One- You paid the going rate for an El Boehm chica. You think she hot. She fucked you the way you liked. What's so bad about that?

BROOKLYN_357
03-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I don't mean to be rude and nasty but you paid $143 for an all nighter. Are you crazy!!!!! :twisted: :(

shit Jimmy, if you're not going to be rude, I AM!!....WHAT DA FUCK!!

BROOKLYN_357
03-16-2005, 06:30 PM
WELL to each his own...but 143 is half of plane ticket to the DR

fox mulder
03-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Just one rule for El Bohem, "Never pick a girl at night, meet her teh next day and have her spend the whole day with you for half price. Hit it as manytimes as you want and find out her day off and get a more serious discount." :twisted: :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 09:38 PM
no matter how good a girl is and no matter how good she "fucks you" $143 is way too much in the DR... we go there for cheaper pussy... well thats not the reason we all go there but if you want pussy and i know 99.99 percent of us want it OK fuck it 100% want it... you can get it much cheaper... the most i ever paid was $105 in the DR and that was to a Crystals girl... I had a great time and she was my best piece of pussy in the DR... it was still overpaying... Shit $143 is like half of a plan ticket i never though of it that way!

JDR
03-16-2005, 09:42 PM
no matter how good a girl is and no matter how good she "fucks you" $143 is way too much in the DR... we go there for cheaper pussy... well thats not the reason we all go there but if you want pussy and i know 99.99 percent of us want it OK fuck it 100% want it... you can get it much cheaper... the most i ever paid was $105 in the DR and that was to a Crystals girl... I had a great time and she was my best piece of pussy in the DR... it was still overpaying... Shit $143 is like half of a plan ticket i never though of it that way!

6 nights at $143 = $858

Jet blue at times is $245

Thats 3.5 tickets. :D

Dark Knight
03-16-2005, 10:31 PM
I feel a Flame burnin up my ass!I plan to get my friend to talk to her and have her meet me away from there .If she doesen't the fuck it I do not plan on getting another hoe in El Boheim,i'll just leave.What time are the open for me to look for her early?

D_W_
03-16-2005, 10:36 PM
I feel a Flame burnin up my ass!I plan to get my friend to talk to her and have her meet me away from there .If she doesen't the fuck it I do not plan on getting another hoe in El Boheim,i'll just leave.What time are the open for me to look for her early?

OneDazz...what's your hang up with this place? You can do better on the strip in Sosua....

Dark Knight
03-16-2005, 10:42 PM
There is no Hangup Dogwood,I just wanted to start off since I got my boy with me to set this one back up ,once I get there.Then on to Sosua.

Pana
03-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Forget about that puta, just get another and cheaper one next time, you learned a lesson you made a mistake move on, if you do get with her try to get it for free, well you are always paying take her out to eat and then hit dont pay her nada you made her day when you where with her that time I mean you made her month.

Dick Dawson
03-16-2005, 11:21 PM
You would've made out better staying at Blackbeards, even at the current exchange rate and had larger selection of chicas. And most here feel BB is way overpriced.

moshy2k
03-16-2005, 11:35 PM
I am not getting how your boy will set her up Onedazz. If this is somehow meant in a negative way why waste your time playing mind games with a chica when there are many more attractive ones all over the place. I will give it the benefit of the doubt that they were bad pictures of her.

Onedazz if those chicas charge over 1,500 tln don't even think of asking me to go there lol lol lol. Unless the sun comes out of her pussy I ain't paying more than that.....

The Sage
03-17-2005, 01:27 AM
The current prices and the attitude of the girls towards those prices is the reason I'm boycotting both Crystals and Bohen. I'll go in to say hello to chicks I know there, have a drink, and leer at the girls, but I will not salida one. When I was there a couple of months ago I suggested to a chica that I'd give her 3,500 pesos for TLN. The bitch looked at me funny and walked off. I could only think that 3,500 is $120 US. It perplexes me how these chick's concept of themselves has gotten so distorted. My sources tell me the going rate now is 4,000 to 4,500 pesos for TLN. That's got damn ridiculous. My ex-novia who would put most of the girls in both clubs to shame was only costing me 4,000 pesos a month for rent and spending money. That a gift or two and food and drinks during my stays got me as much sex as I could handle.

Back to the subject of this rant. I've frequented Crystals and Bohen over the years to the point where I would take 8 girls out over a 10 day vacation. The top price then was about $110 with $80 the average. In all that time I've never seen any thing that was worth $160. Anyone who pays those amounts then announces it to board should be put on restriction from posting for 2 weeks at least. Come on guys you're not in the states. The information so freely given here is meant to help you avoid this type of thing. Be strong guys. You got to just learn to same no to what almost amounts to robbery.

The Sage

Pana
03-17-2005, 05:24 AM
The current prices and the attitude of the girls towards those prices is the reason I'm boycotting both Crystals and Bohen. I'll go in to say hello to chicks I know there, have a drink, and leer at the girls, but I will not salida one. When I was there a couple of months ago I suggested to a chica that I'd give her 3,500 pesos for TLN. The bitch looked at me funny and walked off. I could only think that 3,500 is $120 US. It perplexes me how these chick's concept of themselves has gotten so distorted. My sources tell me the going rate now is 4,000 to 4,500 pesos for TLN. That's got damn ridiculous. My ex-novia who would put most of the girls in both clubs to shame was only costing me 4,000 pesos a month for rent and spending money. That a gift or two and food and drinks during my stays got me as much sex as I could handle.

Back to the subject of this rant. I've frequented Crystals and Bohen over the years to the point where I would take 8 girls out over a 10 day vacation. The top price then was about $110 with $80 the average. In all that time I've never seen any thing that was worth $160. Anyone who pays those amounts then announces it to board should be put on restriction from posting for 2 weeks at least. Come on guys you're not in the states. The information so freely given here is meant to help you avoid this type of thing. Be strong guys. You got to just learn to same no to what almost amounts to robbery.

The Sage
Exactly, remember thats a third world country!!!!!!
no way pay those prices , like it is said on the ISOC "thats half a plane ticket ".

Bug Boy
03-17-2005, 05:40 AM
This pic doesn't do her justice...Save yourself the embarrassment. If you ever have to use this excuse (and this goes for everybody), don't bother posting the pic.

-Helpmann

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 09:44 AM

The Sage

Thanks Jazz... I have also started my own boycott of these places.. but i will still go and hang out...

continentalmike
03-17-2005, 10:05 AM

The Sage

Thanks Jazz... I have also started my own boycott of these places.. but i will still go and hang out...

I only ever paid US$ 65 as a maximum price, on my first trip in Boca Chica, at a place by the sea in the center (where you got hrough an arch).. that was for a model type girl and we fucked all nite (in bed, in the shower), she took it in all holes.... she told me she was a basketball player from San Pedro and I could believe it from her hard and muscled body.. I had a great night.. but learned from it and also would now never do it again...

No pussy to me is worth that amount anymore...

D_W_
03-17-2005, 10:08 AM
If you ever have to use this excuse (and this goes for everybody), don't bother posting the pic. -Helpmann

Very good point.

Dark Knight
03-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Ok allright enough ,I got it.Ya'll need to know I don't speak good spanish,I was following the moves of past mongers,I want to check out the area early not late at night,and I still need to know when they open up,the earliest I can get there .Moshy2k ,If I get her you will see that she was fine.I didn't say, I would pay the price again!I never saw puerta plata,I only flew in there.......That night I was fucked out ,sleepy,and wanted to get from sosua for a minute,that's why when they said They were going there I jumped at it.The disos and bitches will be the same every night in sosua ,today ,next month,next year,with the added benefit that new chicas come up in the ranks as time goes on.Ok you slapped me in the back of the head,let's move on............How early does El Bohim open up,I know somebody knows........................................

D_W_
03-17-2005, 10:42 AM
,I want to check out the area early not late at night,and I still need to know when they open up,the earliest

That's the problem...most of the time the best comes out late at night...and TLN becomes cheaper. You're on vacation stay up late you lazy bastard.

You know we're just messin' with you...have a good time buddy.

Dark Knight
03-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Hahahahaha..I just want to know how early is El boheim open?

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 11:09 AM
Ok allright enough ,I got it.Ya'll need to know I don't speak good spanish,I was following the moves of past mongers,I want to check out the area early not late at night,and I still need to know when they open up,the earliest I can get there .Moshy2k ,If I get her you will see that she was fine.I didn't say, I would pay the price again!I never saw puerta plata,I only flew in there.......That night I was fucked out ,sleepy,and wanted to get from sosua for a minute,that's why when they said They were going there I jumped at it.The disos and bitches will be the same every night in sosua ,today ,next month,next year,with the added benefit that new chicas come up in the ranks as time goes on.Ok you slapped me in the back of the head,let's move on............How early does El Bohim open up,I know somebody knows........................................

nobody answer this guy he is cut off... you spend too much on pussy..

The End.. haha

D_W_
03-17-2005, 11:12 AM
nobody answer this guy he is cut off... you spend too much on pussy.. The End.. haha

hahahah...

Beas, if you ever met this guy (Onedazz)...he's a trip. Real nice dude.

Dark Knight
03-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Grant you I am new to the DR....................................

Dark Knight
03-17-2005, 02:53 PM
I ran into this one at the palace .She was to creepy for me
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010146.jpg
Will you guys go with me to El Bheim to find my chica?What time is the earliest we can get into El boheim?

Dark Knight
03-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Will you guys go with me to El Bheim to find my chica?What time is the earliest we can get into El boheim?

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 03:07 PM
i would rather fuck her for $20 then fuck an bohem scary makeup cakedup bitch for $143

gdogg
03-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Ditto! Beas, you stole my thunder. The chica he's cracking on also has a lovely personality. She will stalk you though.

BROOKLYN_357
03-17-2005, 07:05 PM

she was at the palace??...wow...that' Eridania...she works at the domino bar...i guess she had to move on...she's cool tho...not a hard core puta

nuhomet
03-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Xmas 04 she fucked some fat Irish guy(me)
was working at Dominoes at the time.

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/Picture%20060.jpg

Twice!

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/xmas/Picture%20050.jpg

BROOKLYN_357
03-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Xmas 04 she fucked some fat Irish guy(me)
was working at Dominoes at the time.

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/Picture%20060.jpg

good fuck but terrible BBBJ

gdogg
03-17-2005, 09:24 PM
She's still at Dominos. She may have been visiting the Palace or something. I've never seen her there "working".

BROOKLYN_357
03-18-2005, 03:33 PM
She's still at Dominos. She may have been visiting the Palace or something. I've never seen her there "working".

come to think about it...i don't see her at the bar "working" a lot...mainly sitting around the bar, lol

psriches
03-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Yes that is Eridania. And no, she doesn't work at Domino Bar anymore. However, she can be found there everyday. I hung out with her for a minute last night. I'll get my freebi towards the end of my trip because she is a STALKER!!!

BROOKLYN_357
03-20-2005, 06:16 AM
Yes that is Eridania. And no, she doesn't work at Domino Bar anymore. However, she can be found there everyday. I hung out with her for a minute last night. I'll get my freebi towards the end of my trip because she is a STALKER!!!

HAHAHAH..you know how to do it psriches

Dark Knight
03-22-2005, 08:09 PM
The second pics of the stalker tell me she is smokin that shit.She was to skinny when I saw her.A little somethin for the peanut gallery..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010190.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010192.jpg
the eyes were different..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010193.jpg

BROOKLYN_357
03-22-2005, 09:54 PM
The second pics of the stalker tell me she is smokin that shit.She was to skinny when I saw her.A little somethin for the peanut gallery..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010190.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010192.jpg
the eyes were different..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010193.jpg

some nice cuties

freakaccident
03-23-2005, 11:53 AM
OMG! I would suck them teetahs! I can't wait to get down there and go nuts. Fucky fuck sucky sucky! :twisted:

Dark Knight
03-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Just come down Freak A,you'll get time to fuck all of them.

freakaccident
03-25-2005, 08:02 AM
Just come down Freak A,you'll get time to fuck all of them.

22 days, 6 hours, 57 minutes

Dark Knight
03-25-2005, 10:11 AM
For me...19 days,22hrs,50mins,23 sec.