PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Palace Review

Don Tomas
04-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Well I went down for my first time and stayed at the infamous Palace. Well here's my 2 cents...

Pros:
-Friendly place, I had 7 in my room at a time one afternoon, no questions/comments except positive ones.
-Generator and water tank on property.
-I saw 6 or 7 different chicas in the Palace during my 6 days there, all doable. Almost all were there multiple days. Prime Time: 2-4pm
-Clean rooms! Sure not the best furnishings but it's not the Hyatt but the furnishing are reasonable and functional.
-Massage, pedicure and manicure available from the girl across the street.

Inbetween:
-While John was very helpful when asked questions, he seemed to be still running on the "New York Minute". He always answered my questions and gave me some names of people that he knew at various places. He also arranged the cab back to the airport on his phone. But that was about it, no assistance with the ladies (not that I needed it) except one review and I saw him very rarely. I will also mentioned during my stay 3 or 4 of the rooms were occupied by his personal friends and a relative and that was the reason behind his limited availability, understandable.
-Fellow Mongers: Well I met the Swede and LaJazz plus some others, the Swede was helpful identifying the chicas who told me they weren't working girls in clubs when I ran into him a few times out on the town. I tried setting up a road trip to Crystal's or El Boem but I never got to go with, bad timing, etc. Maybe next time.
-"Papi, one fifty for blowjob" girl on the corner. Sure 150 pesos for BJ sounds good but do you really want a girl who will do it for 150!

Cons:
-The Palace is on a dirt/rock street can be a bit tricky navigating in the dark. Note John has outside lights but you still have 200 or so feet from the main street.
-For whatever reason my rate for the Palace chicas was a bit higher then posted, was called cheap for offering the recently posted rates of 1500RD for a short time.

Don Tomas
04-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Forgot to mention

Verdict: I will stay there again, just for the fact nothing said about 7 in the room and it's clean.

the_Jayman
04-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Interesting.

When I was down I had "Palace regulars" almost daily and price never even came up verbally.

After the deed I simply paid 1500 if she was with me short time and 3000 if she logged 15 or so hours.

I wonder if having a house full of John's buds made a difference?

Macky
07-11-2004, 09:53 PM
JDR-

I will be at the Palace for 4 days at the end of the month. What is the going rate at the Palace these days? I think that 1500 and 3000 is more than the usual there, based on recent posts elsewhere. Those sound like BB rates.

RickRock
07-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Im not sure about all of them, but I've gotten palace girls for 1000.

Jimmydr
07-12-2004, 07:57 AM
JDR-

I will be at the Palace for 4 days at the end of the month. What is the going rate at the Palace these days? I think that 1500 and 3000 is more than the usual there, based on recent posts elsewhere. Those sound like BB rates.

As I have said before, I never use those chicas. Half of them are getting Western Union. I got blamed for all the pictures that were posted by J Man. Go figure.

BrooklynBeas
07-12-2004, 08:13 AM
THey probably blamed you because you catch cramps in your fingers with the amount of pics you take when girls are around... Beas speaks from experience ... watching Jimmy in action! haha... not holding it against you of course cause im getting to be the same way... but yes the palace chicas get 1500 short stay which may be considered high by most but i think its more because of the availability to you as they are a few feet from your room... not that its hard to walk up the block and get someone else... Sosua Beas

BkBeas had only one palace chica for the night... he met her at latino club had a few drinks and chilled and took her back to ... where else the palace... in the morning bkbeas gave her 2000 pesitos and a leche mustache...

the_Jayman
07-12-2004, 03:39 PM
I got blamed for all the pictures that were posted by J Man. Go figure.

oopps.

betcha I come home with a shit load of pics in September anyway.

Who was pissed? And who the hell shows these girls the posts from the pay site. No way do they pay 6 bucks a month for WSA :!:

Jimmydr
07-12-2004, 03:46 PM
I got blamed for all the pictures that were posted by J Man. Go figure.

oopps.

betcha I come home with a shit load of pics in September anyway.

Who was pissed? And who the hell shows these girls the posts from the pay site. No way do they pay 6 bucks a month for WSA :!:

Those assholes that believe in the Western Union BS show them. :(

the_Jayman
07-12-2004, 07:34 PM
So ya mean to tell me that when Marilyn and the other chicas told me “don't show the pictures to my friends” she meant “don't post them on Jimmy's site” . . . well they should have said that !

Ok, and you are 18 years old, even tho I know that Berns had ya in February 2003.

And you’re not a punta . . . I know baby !

That Spanish language is so difficult to understand . . .

ooopps :mrgreen:

I'll bet Palace John ain't complaining about the recent reviews with pictures !

the_Jayman
07-12-2004, 07:56 PM
names . . i want names . . which punta's where pissed ?

Jimmydr
07-12-2004, 07:59 PM
names . . i want names . . which punta's where pissed ?

Fat Ass Mercedes and Memos :(

Don Tomas
07-17-2004, 05:32 PM

It might be fat but it's so nice to plow.

RickRock
07-17-2004, 06:52 PM

It might be fat but it's so nice to plow.

Indeed.

BrooklynBeas
11-04-2004, 10:36 AM
The New Palace Sidewalk.... for my drunk friends that dont like to walk on rocks...

http://www.umvclub.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7963

knotty
11-04-2004, 04:30 PM
The New Palace Sidewalk.... for my drunk friends that dont like to walk on rocks...

http://www.umvclub.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7963

Damn!!! What a difference from before. That's definitely an improvement.

psriches
11-04-2004, 04:53 PM
And don't forget the hoes!!! Even better than a new paint job!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr19.jpg

knotty
11-04-2004, 05:19 PM
I like that one in the middle. New hoes, too. That's the best part.

gdogg
11-05-2004, 08:34 AM
Oneida...smiling as always :roll:. What a killjoy!

psriches
11-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Oneida...smiling as always :roll:. What a killjoy!never had oneida.. can you give a review? anyone?

Coolhand
11-05-2004, 06:57 PM
]

Damn P
Anna look good ass hell in this pic. I got to give her a call.With her Phat ass.

knotty
11-05-2004, 07:07 PM
I like that one in the middle. New hoes, too. That's the best part.

Damn P
Anna look good ass hell in this pic. I got to give her a call.

How did she put it down? Cuz I know you broke it down.

gdogg
11-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Oneida...smiling as always :roll:. What a killjoy!never had oneida.. can you give a review? anyone?

She used to be hot in the sack (or so I heard). Someone's been filling her head with something, cuz she's not anymore. Case in point...COVERED BJ's. That's right, she uses condoms. The whole time she was around, she had that same expression on her face (she's the one on the right). Really nice ass though.
:roll:

Coolhand
11-05-2004, 09:10 PM
knottydredd

I am going to tell you she is a girl you can take home. As it was said before I am a slayer with a heart. I meet this girl the second day and we sat and just talked for about two hours. She is the dark skin girl on the far left of the pic. The funny thing is she didnt speak english well and my spanish really aint worth two shits. She has a baby and was married and the guy cheated on her and left her so to her this was the only thing she taught she could do. She gave me a great back rub and I returned the act. The problem was by this time I was looking for a GFE by this time.So I taught that she would be perfect however she taught I was just kidding when I asked her to chill with me for a few days. She gave me this killer smile that she shows in the pic and then we get to it that ass was bomb. She gives killer head too. We go at it for about 2.5 hours and I gave her a nice gift all over that Phat Ass. We took a shower together and have a drink of brugal. So then I get hungry and I ask her if she wanted to get some dinner and I was asking her if she liked to go to Mora mai and she looks at me like I was smoking crack. I go to the bathroom to brush up and she was putting on clothes to go to the club I was like ok that is her answer. So I give her the money and she leaves. Afterward I call a friend and he hooks me up with yasmin. Funny thing is Anna is at the club and sees the way I was treating yasmin and just smiled. The next day I see anna walking past as yasmin and me was having lunch and just smile. The next day we was just chilling in the palace bar and she asked me was I having fun with the chica I told her yes.I said could be you. One of my Boys from NYC spoke fluent spanish and translated for me. She was very surprised that I was feeling her and said she didnt understand she said she saw me as a young kid who was just looking to smash and dash. Which in a way is true, but if the sex is good and I feel she has a great personality I will stick around. Me friend told her that she made a big mistake in moving on so fast he told her what I did back home and her jaw just dropped. After that she was trying to just give the pussy away. By that time I had yasmin coming over everyday and was popping the pussy for free so no need.Althought the sex was good she is only thinking about the money so if you are looking to turn a chica into a GFE she is not the one. But if you are looking for a 2 hour freak she's a winner.She did give me her number and asked me to give her a call when I got home, and said give me a call as soon as you come back in FEB.

So to answer your question that ass is good I think after that mistake she has learned a very good lesson.

knotty
11-05-2004, 09:51 PM
As soon as she heard what you did for a living, her brain went cha ching. A 2hr. freak sound good for me. All I need them for is to bless me and lay the pipe.

Coolhand
11-05-2004, 10:08 PM
I know right that's why I just treated her like l postage stamp i licked her,stuck her and sent her bitch ass on her goddam way.
Like a true slayer.

gdogg
11-05-2004, 10:10 PM
Sounds like she needs to give Oneida a refresher course!

knotty
11-05-2004, 10:38 PM
ex to the next. she comes, she goes, no need for small talk. The palace is like a continue revolving door. Bitches come out one room and in another.

WSJ3
11-05-2004, 10:40 PM
I know right that's why I just treated her ask like a postage stamp i liked her,stuck her and sent her bitch ass on her goddam way.
Like a true slayer.

Doesn't your pimp hand ever get tired?

psriches
11-06-2004, 12:47 AM
]

Damn P
Anna look good ass hell in this pic. I got to give her a call.With her Phat ass.Well if you like that one, here's another pic of the sexy Anna!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr18.jpg

WSJ3
11-06-2004, 01:59 AM
Yes she is sexy but she didn't get great reviews from the residents in the Palace that week.

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Yes she is sexy but she didn't get great reviews from the residents in the Palace that week.

1,2, or 3 stars?

WSJ3
11-06-2004, 02:38 PM

1,2, or 3 stars?

1/2 star.

She showed up late and then didn't want to spend TLN for the 3000 pesos that she was paid.

My man told me that he got pissed and kicked her out.

Too bad he couldn't get a refund for the piss poor service.

Lesson learned.

knotty
11-06-2004, 03:21 PM
How come he didn't pay her at the end so if she skip out, she get 1/2?

psriches
11-06-2004, 04:34 PM
How come he didn't pay her at the end so if she skip out, she get 1/2?I witnessed that episode. Serious rookie mistake. Early in the evening, Dude and his man arranged to be with these hoes TLN at 3000 pesos. Dude wanted to go get something to eat before they all retired to their rooms. The chicas wanted dinner also. Dude said hell no; we're going out to eat alone and you two be here when we return at 10pm. So at about 9:30pm, the two chicas hooked up with some other guest at the Palace bar for short time. Their plan was to make some quick pesos before Dude returned. Needless to say, the chicas were late, very tired and hungry. Overall, Dude and his man had a very bad experience. Ended up kicking them out early. If it were me, the deal would have be off once they tried that slick shit.. At 3000 pesos, go get your own dinner, then sit quietly and wait for me to get back.... Fuck that.... 0 stars

gdogg
11-06-2004, 04:54 PM
They should have gotten some money back. If they didn't want to do it themselves, John could have intervened. The chicas know who they can get away with stuff with. I wish they would try that with me...or better yet, Pimp Hand Corey!!
:twisted:

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 06:24 PM
They should have gotten some money back. If they didn't want to do it themselves, John could have intervened. The chicas know who they can get away with stuff with. I wish they would try that with me...or better yet, Pimp Hand Corey!!

:evil: pay B4 play NEVER :!:

WSJ3
11-06-2004, 06:58 PM
How come he didn't pay her at the end so if she skip out, she get 1/2?

He was a rookie. No offense buddy but you learned a hard lesson.

knotty
11-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Damn, homeboy really got fucked at that point. That couldn't of been me, though. Oh HELL NO!!! I'm like you, PS, that deal would've been dead at that point. There's way too many hoes out there to let one game me like that. It's hard to be a rookie down there, but hope he learned his lesson.

Big Papa
11-10-2004, 05:59 PM
While these post were being written, me and my boys were at the Palace this past weekend. We met all three of the girls in the picture above and somemore. One dude from the Cayman Islands had a birthday party and had 10 chicas in his room! (My hero!) Clearly YMMV concerning good head and ass! We sampled the local flavor at the Palace and local bars and Discos. Some good and some not so good. But, we will return. Like the setting at the Palace.

Coolhand
11-10-2004, 06:51 PM

Hell no aint no bitch gone try that shit with baby boy Psriches know I dont play that shit they tried to pull some shit on me and I told the chica to get to stepping. She was like I told you I wanted you to fuck me I waited for you all day you pay me for my time. I looked at her like bitch I'm Coolhand you better ask somebody. If you don't know now you know. Pussy don't rule shit around me bitch Dick is driving this shit! Dirty Dirty out.

psriches
11-10-2004, 07:46 PM

Hell no aint no bitch gone try that shit with baby boy Psriches know I dont play that shit they tried to pull some shit on me and I told the chica to get to stepping. She was like I told you I wanted you to fuck me I waited for you all day you pay me for my time. I looked at her like bitch I'm Coolhand you better ask somebody. If you don't know now you know. Pussy don't rule shit around me bitch Dick is driving this shit! Dirty Dirty out.CHUUCH!!! :wink:

WSJ3
11-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Preach BROTHER!!!

WAHHLLL!

gdogg
11-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Like I said...Me and Pimp Hand Corey!!
8)

BrooklynBeas
11-11-2004, 09:08 AM
haha... you guys are funny... I only paid up front twice... Once in Bohem and once in Crystals... thats cause i had no choice... but never paid a freelance bitch up front and never will!!!

psriches
11-11-2004, 10:42 AM
haha... you guys are funny... I only paid up front twice... Once in Bohem and once in Crystals... thats cause i had no choice... but never paid a freelance bitch up front and never will!!!Beas is right. Don't ever pay a freelance up front. But after speaking with these guys the next day, I think they learned from their rookie mistake.

WSJ3
11-11-2004, 12:53 PM
I have never had a chica ask me for cash upfront, but it is a good idea to agree on price before you start the humpty dance.

block.partier
12-22-2004, 10:22 PM
Short time lurker here. I signed up maybe a week ago. I'm flying
into Santa Domingo on the 27th and flying out of POP on the 5th.

I was planning to make my way up to the Palace a few days before New
Years and to stay there until the 5th. But I F-in blew it and
theres no rooms there or at a couple other places I checked. So I'm
apparently homeless in Paradise. If y'all would like to rent a couch
or an extra bed at the Palace please let me know at this email
address. Or if y'all would like to split an aprtment or villa in the
are that would be great too. I'm looking for a party atmosphere or a
nice tropical place to create it.

In any case I've gotten a kick out of reading this board and hope to meet some of you all , especially on New Years,

Block.Partier

Beads
12-20-2005, 06:45 PM
I stayed in the palace from Dec 10-17 and visited several rooms. You have to John MAJOR credit the guy runs a great spot for us. Yes its on a an unpaved road about 200 feet off the main road. If you dont want to walk that 200 feet just scream to a moto they drive by CONSTANTLY and will gladly drive down and pick you up. The rooms are cleaned daily by some honest well mannered ladies and the rest of his staff was nothing less than 100% accommidating. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in Sosua. The main drag is only a 5 minute walk to the main area where the action happens or you can take a mote conche for 20 pesos. You can't beat it. The place is well kept and just far enough away from all the action to be secluded yet close enough to be into the heart of the action in under 3 minutes.The single rooms consist of a bedroom and a bathroom while the suite is slightly larger and have an additional living room type area which is WELL WORTH the additional $5 or so dollars a night. If your staying down with a buddy the 2 bedrooms are the way to go. You have 2 separated bedrooms and BIG common living room with of course the fridges and sinks etc. A lot of the rooms even have cooking facilities if you chose to cook or get a chica to inside. There were people in room B-1 who had chicas cooking for them!

The penthouse was fucking awesome! A nice big jaccuzzi. Just have it fired up for a few hours to get it REALLY hot! A big bedroom and a big living area. Also a HUGE outdoor deck with chairs. It was definitely worth it staying there.

Another huge asset to staying there is the people. Everyone is friendly and there to party. So people you dont even know will come up and say hi to you and be ready to hang out also.

There seems to be always girls on site during the afternoon if you dont feel like going out for your personal entertainment and a bar is located downstairs to hang out at as well.

They have color cable tv in all the rooms and some stations in english as well as spanish. I watched HBO in english while I there one night.

All in all I know everyone has thier favorite places to stay and they do kind of stand by them. I looked at a few other places while I was down there and I felt my rooms there were the best bang for the buck based on their quality/location/ownership/staff.

Im already planning my next trip and I will DEFINITELY be staying there again.

Thanks John you helped make mine and my buddies vacation the best one ever!

Phoenix
12-20-2005, 07:16 PM
I love The Palace as well, glad you enjoyed it. It provides everything I need for a third world trip and I can't imagine going to Sosua and not staying there. I just find the place to be totally relaxing and a great place to make new pals from all over the world.

the_Jayman
12-20-2005, 07:19 PM
LOVE THE AVATAR BEADS ! !

(love the Palace Hotel and Ballroom also)

Beads
12-20-2005, 07:28 PM
I got a bunch more! Things start getting interesting as my trip goes on just wait! Jimmy made the anal beads happen hes my hero!

the_Jayman
12-20-2005, 07:30 PM
hey . . . don't you owe us some pictures ?

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Maximus
12-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Hey, what's nvr doin to my novia in his avatar??? :roll: :D

Beads
12-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Dont worry I have more pics as my trip report goes on. It gets better and better! I also got a bunch of pics to help out some of the other sections. By the time Im done I will be ready for trip #2! (February!)

gdogg
12-20-2005, 07:44 PM
That's a nice avatar. It looks like you're about to TORTURE that booty!!

sosuaman
12-20-2005, 10:34 PM
a classic avatar,,, surely to go down in the "anals" of history! :D

El Drunko
12-21-2005, 12:23 AM
I need to re read this whole thing over again SOBER before I comment. I love the location, I just require a few basic needs that I can count on. If I had those, I would stay there every trip and recomend the place to everyone.

Jthomas
12-21-2005, 12:30 AM
I havn't stayed there in a while, but saw a couple of the rooms in Oct. and Nov. and they were not what they should be. I hope he fixes the place up. I will be staying at other places till then.

Beads
12-21-2005, 10:26 AM
If you want perfection go stay at Sosua by the sea but good luck getting chicas in without paying a fortune! Basic requirements for a room should be:

A. A clean bed
B. A Clean Working Bathroom
C. Ease of Bringing Chicas In
D. Air Conditioning
E. Ability to throw a small party with your friends.
F. Close proximity to the main Sosua Strip ( Under 5 mins walking)

What else do you need?

Based upon these requirements I would challenge you to find a better place

the_Jayman
12-21-2005, 10:38 AM

It can't be done. Following that criteria, The Palace is by far first.

megajpm
02-09-2006, 07:27 PM

I stopped by the Palace in April '04, I would have to agree with that. John didn't have any rooms available but he let me check them out. So that is my Plan A (Palace), but if I have to go to Plan B or C...

Is the Blue Dolphin kaput? I don't see any mention of it around here.
So far as I can tell the options are:

1) Palace
2) Europa
3) Voramar

Correct me if I"m wrong.

JDR
02-09-2006, 07:48 PM

I stopped by the Palace in April '04, I would have to agree with that. John didn't have any rooms available but he let me check them out. So that is my Plan A (Palace), but if I have to go to Plan B or C...

Is the Blue Dolphin kaput? I don't see any mention of it around here.
So far as I can tell the options are:

1) Palace
2) Europa
3) Voramar

Correct me if I"m wrong.Correct.

Blue Dolphin is long gone.

Phoenix
02-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I just spent another 10 days at The Palace and I can't imagine a trip without making it my home base. Palacejohn is a great host and has a wealth of knowledge on the happenings and the game in Sosua. On every visit he always has a answer for my questions. He is one hell of guy and I find his hotel more than adequete for a third world country.

gdogg
02-10-2006, 05:20 AM
I'll be heading back to the Palace soon myself. I've always enjoyed it, plus John has been making a lot of improvements!

JDR
02-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I still say The Palace is the place to be.

Phoenix
02-12-2006, 12:43 PM
I love it! I think I might start staying in Gdoggs room if he is not there, that last flight of stairs is a killer when you are tipsy lol

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Palace is cool... But lately everything is Sosua has been pretty shitty to me...

Europa was good last time i was there... I would like to see the improvements Palace John did because he is a great guy and he deserves the business and i rather give it to him... To be honest though... The constant begging by the kids across the street and the constant whores grabbin my dick is gettin old... I rather i give the kids what i want when i want... and i DO .... and i rather pick which whores touch my dick... Thats not gay is it? haha

jd_mine
02-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Funny thing: these kids were begging every damn time they saw me for 7 trips. And I often gave them something. Now my last trip in september they did not ask me once for $$. No clue why......maybe cos they finally started going to school?

Phoenix
02-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Palace is cool... But lately everything is Sosua has been pretty shitty to me...

Europa was good last time i was there... I would like to see the improvements Palace John did because he is a great guy and he deserves the business and i rather give it to him... To be honest though... The constant begging by the kids across the street and the constant whores grabbin my dick is gettin old... I rather i give the kids what i want when i want... and i DO .... and i rather pick which whores touch my dick... Thats not gay is it? haha

There are pretty much no chicas there anymore, I only saw Nicuarey and Darlenes there a few days and Katherine is now preggers

JDR
02-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Well April 29 - May 7 hopefully there will only be 10 ISOC with 40 chicas rotating.

gdogg
02-12-2006, 11:16 PM
The kids are still begging, but there are no chicas grabbing the jewels at (or near) the Palace. It's actually quite pleasant.

tech9
03-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah you'll have kids begging when they're dirt poor and you come from the richest country in the world, many times wearing shoes that cost more than they'll see in a year. It's something you have to deal with.