PDA

View Full Version : Checking everything out!

Pana
03-16-2005, 08:35 AM
I wanted to check out this hotel while I was there but I was so pressed with time I didnt next time I go I'll check it out, thats why I like to go to DR for at least 2 weeks because you can do so much in that time.

JDR
03-16-2005, 08:37 AM
I wanted to check out this hotel while I was there but I was so pressed with time I didnt nex time I go I'll check it out, thats why I like to go to DR for at least 2 weeks because you can do so much in that time.

I go for two week vacations and still never get around to everything planned.

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 08:55 AM
I wanted to check out this hotel while I was there but I was so pressed with time I didnt nex time I go I'll check it out, thats why I like to go to DR for at least 2 weeks because you can do so much in that time.

Thats because you go home at 8pm and eat ice cream on the couch like an old man and go to bed early so you can get up at 7:30 and be at Rockies by 8

JDR
03-16-2005, 08:57 AM

Thats because you go home at 8pm and eat ice cream on the couch like an old man and go to bed early so you can get up at 7:30 and be at Rockies by 8

I went strong for 22 trips. When you pass that number, lets talk.

Pana
03-16-2005, 08:59 AM

Beas you crack me up :lol: :lol:, but I still think you need at least 2 weeks in DRor at least 2 weekends to do alot of things the longest I ever spent in DR was 1 month :D :) :D 8) man that was the best time in my life.

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 09:10 AM
gimme a couple of years Jimmy

JDR
03-16-2005, 09:11 AM
gimme a couple of years Jimmy

You get "2"

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 09:12 AM

Beas you crack me up :lol: :lol:, but I still think you need at least 2 weeks in DRor at least 2 weekends to do alot of things the longest I ever spent in DR was 1 month :D :) :D 8) man that was the best time in my life.

my longest trip was 9 days... I did that twice... After that i need some good pizza, bagels, and water.... I was homesick... after a week home... I was DR sick... I wanted to go back

JDR
03-16-2005, 09:14 AM
I did a 23 day and a 24 day. I missed pizza and movies, but when I was getting a massage, I forgot about that. :D

Pana
03-16-2005, 09:14 AM

my longest trip was 9 days... I did that twice... After that i need some good pizza, bagels, and water.... I was homesick... after a week home... I was DR sick... I wanted to go back
You will probaly fall in love if you stay for a month beas.

jd_mine
03-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Going for 28 days in exactly a month from now!!!!
My longest rip before this one was 3 weeks.

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Ron and JD... I couldnt do it... Maybe if i slept more and didnt fuck everyday i could manage a little... But i feel the need to speak english... among other things... I even miss stopping at red lights while driving

jd_mine
03-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Well, I speak English with the other mongers and bar owners and I speak Dutch with herman at Siempre Sol.
I agree I seem to be a lot more tranquillo than the other mongers, simply cos I don't need to fuck 5 chicks a day. I've got time.........

D_W_
03-16-2005, 04:59 PM
...I even miss stopping at red lights while driving

Silly Bastard...

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Well, I speak English with the other mongers and bar owners and I speak Dutch with herman at Siempre Sol.
I agree I seem to be a lot more tranquillo than the other mongers, simply cos I don't need to fuck 5 chicks a day. I've got time.........

i dont fuck 5 chicks a day anymore... and the time we chilled and went to the concert... it was my first day there and i didnt fuck a girl till late night... it used to be different... but i always have to go out at night even if its for a few hours!

jd_mine
03-16-2005, 05:17 PM
I always go out. Either bar hopping or to the disco. But I don't feel the urge anymore to score a whore (sounds like a gameshow :-) ).
If it happens fine, if it doesn't fine as well. I got 4 weeks.........

Tonto4
03-16-2005, 05:32 PM
I always go out. Either bar hopping or to the disco. But I don't feel the urge anymore to score a whore (sounds like a gameshow :-) ).

You Europeans get it nice. I only get a total of three weeks vacation. Not Enough :evil:

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 05:38 PM

You Europeans get it nice. I only get a total of three weeks vacation. Not Enough :evil:

i hear ya JD... I only take one if i like one... not just when its getting late and i feel i better pick one or else.... I get 18 vacation days this year... plus 6 sick days

Apos
03-16-2005, 05:44 PM

Doesn't the german bakery have good bagels? I love il molino's pizza and what about the water? it's bottled heae and at home, no?
:lol: :D :) :wink: :twisted:

jd_mine
03-16-2005, 06:22 PM
The german bakery is good (moser), but the swiss one at that place with the blue cow is even better! They have these croisants with them in them that are just great.
My stomoach does always get upset after 3 or 4 days, but it usually settles back in after a few days. I do drink only bottled water though, even for brushing my teeth, and I do not eat salads and stuff like that that might have contaminated water in it.

BROOKLYN_357
03-16-2005, 06:31 PM
I wanted to check out this hotel while I was there but I was so pressed with time I didnt next time I go I'll check it out, thats why I like to go to DR for at least 2 weeks because you can do so much in that time.

what hotel??

fox mulder
03-16-2005, 09:04 PM

i hear ya JD... I only take one if i like one... not just when its getting late and i feel i better pick one or else.... I get 18 vacation days this year... plus 6 sick days

Bro thats why you need to go into business and work for yourself. No matter how small do something It will grow with time. That way you can do what you want. :roll: :roll: I have been in corporate america and no one can pay me enough to go back again.

JDR
03-16-2005, 09:06 PM

what hotel??

Aventura in Caberete.

BrooklynBeas
03-16-2005, 09:34 PM

Bro thats why you need to go into business and work for yourself. No matter how small do something It will grow with time. That way you can do what you want. :roll: :roll: I have been in corporate america and no one can pay me enough to go back again.

give me ideas!!! I would love to open my own business... Its also hard to do when you dont have that much money to put out and start a business... also not that much credit... I dont own a house and my car is in momma Beas name even though its mine...

and guys about the bagels i doubt anyone in the DR can fuck with the good new york bagels and definitely not the pizza.... The water is just not the same either even the bottled water... Its bottled in he DR just purified

continentalmike
03-17-2005, 08:40 AM
I'm looking at a total of around 57 days there this year....

Tonto4
03-17-2005, 08:46 AM

You are making me feel really bad C-Mike. :cry: It must be nice.

continentalmike
03-17-2005, 09:02 AM

You are making me feel really bad C-Mike. :cry: It must be nice.

It is nice 9not to make you feel bad, but going over there). Besides, I think it might be one of the things that allows me to meet real people over there.. time

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 09:33 AM

i hope your including the reunion in Novemeber...

continentalmike
03-17-2005, 09:39 AM

I'll take it under consideration for an I-pod...

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 10:06 AM

I'll take it under consideration for an I-pod...

i guess ill see you some other time :shock:

nuhomet
03-17-2005, 11:29 AM

give me ideas!!! I would love to open my own business... Its also hard to do when you dont have that much money to put out and start a business... also not that much credit... I dont own a house and my car is in momma Beas name even though its mine...

and guys about the bagels i doubt anyone in the DR can fuck with the good new york bagels and definitely not the pizza.... The water is just not the same either even the bottled water... Its bottled in he DR just purified

Buy a Liberty Tax office. You work your ass off for 5 months then take the rest of the year off and live in the DR. If you get a good location after 3-4 years you will be making $100,000 a year in profit and will only work from Dec to April 15th. All you need is a small office front in a poor neighborhood(look for earned income credit people.) If you place it close to an existing H&R Block you will steel their business because your fees are less.

I am surprised Jimmy doesn't do this. Do simple tax returns and give loans on their refunds. Then do not work for 7 months.

BROOKLYN_357
03-17-2005, 07:07 PM
damn...so many different hotels to stay at...i'm gonna have to get with my road dog and see what he's gonna do