PDA

View Full Version : Hostaria 24

will_blueprint
03-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Has anyone ever eaten there, that say its right next to dlatino.

Tonto4
03-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Is this PJ's? OPen 24 hrs. I didn't think the place was terrible - if you can handle the rats scurrying across the floor :shock:

D_W_
03-16-2005, 11:15 AM
Is this PJ's? OPen 24 hrs. I didn't think the place was terrible - if you can handle the rats scurrying across the floor :shock:

Tonto...you saw rats? Are fucking kidding me (my skin is crawling)

Reel Deal
03-16-2005, 11:29 AM

Tonto...you saw rats? Are fucking kidding me (my skin is crawling)Maybe they raise their own food...

Tonto4
03-16-2005, 01:51 PM

Tonto...you saw rats? Are fucking kidding me (my skin is crawling)

I worked in NYC Restaurants and clubs for ten years. I know a rat when I see one. Even the best places have 'em. In NYC their a little more discrete and usually don't parade around while people are eating.

nuhomet
03-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Funny thing about PJ's. Remember I told you about my friend Eric getting a BJ from Daniella at PJ's??? I never mentioned that Soronji was two tables down from us eating dinner.

Yes this is the same Soronji complaining that she didn't have enough peso to eat because none of the mongers at the Palace would pay the 1500 Peso ST.

If PJ's food is good enough for Soronji, then it's good enough for me.

But then again I don't swallow cum for a living.......

nuhomet
03-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Isn't it amazing that I can take any thread and make it about Soronji. I wasn't even trying.....

Tonto4
03-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Isn't it amazing that I can take any thread and make it about Soronji. I wasn't even trying.....

I was dining with the above mentioned puta when the rat incidents occurred on two seperate occations. :D She wasn't "cum-swallowing" for me however :cry:

freakaccident
03-16-2005, 03:28 PM

Seems to me that you have a thing for her. Can't be that good.

Tonto4
03-16-2005, 03:59 PM

Yes she is :D

freakaccident
03-16-2005, 04:03 PM

Maybe Ill have to find out.

Tonto4
03-16-2005, 05:03 PM

Maybe Ill have to find out.

Freak- these girls are gonna blow your little mind :wink:

Reel Deal
03-16-2005, 05:12 PM
The worst restaurant service I ever had in the DR was at PJ's. They got nothing right, were terminally slow, and when I asked for a bowl of ice cream with two spoons had to call the manager over, and took (literally) 10 minutes to figure out. AND-my educated Dominicana novia was there speaking Spanish.

Morons.

But the food was good...

Apos
03-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Funny thing about PJ's. Remember I told you about my friend Eric getting a BJ from Daniella at PJ's??? I never mentioned that Soronji was two tables down from us eating dinner.

Yes this is the same Soronji complaining that she didn't have enough peso to eat because none of the mongers at the Palace would pay the 1500 Peso ST.

she was eating a steak as i recall. I'm not touching the rest of this post :roll: :lol:

Apos
03-16-2005, 06:49 PM

"will wonders never cease..." :shock:

Macky
03-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I ate several times at PJs during my last trip - no problems, no rats, okay service, cute waitress, good food, fair prices.

My favorite food was Rocky's though.

gdogg
03-17-2005, 02:03 PM
I got sick twice.
:oops:

continentalmike
03-17-2005, 02:04 PM
I got sick twice.

Prolly from eating too much pussy.. :D

gdogg
03-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Everyone's a comedian!
:lol:

Apos
03-17-2005, 07:48 PM
I got sick twice.

"friends don't let friends eat at PJ's"

most locals i know wouldn't eat there on a bet. I've taken their advise and not been there, or sick, yet! knock wood....so to speak :lol:

BROOKLYN_357
03-17-2005, 08:12 PM
tried PJ's....HATED IT!!!

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 08:41 PM

hahaha lmao.... I also hung with Soranji and she wanted to go to PJ's... She also ordered one of the cheapest things on the menu believe it or not... A speghetti bologanese

Ram
03-17-2005, 09:06 PM
tried PJ's....HATED IT!!!

Their burgers taste like...I don't know what. I could taste it the next day, kind of an odd taste.....maybe it's just me.

Maximus
03-17-2005, 09:11 PM
I've been to Sosua 9 times so far. I usually have breakfast at either PJ's or Rocky's. Never had a problem with PJ's breakfast in the morning. Tried it once at night though, and it was horrible.

Poor Soronji....

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 09:22 PM
it looks like i will make sure i eat before everything else closes... the only time i go there is late night when everything is closed... a few guys here say the pork sandwich guy across from Classico is good and safe... maybe ill give him a shot!

Apos
03-17-2005, 09:31 PM
it looks like i will make sure i eat before everything else closes... the only time i go there is late night when everything is closed... a few guys here say the pork sandwich guy across from Classico is good and safe... maybe ill give him a shot!

hasn't killed me yet, and i don't normally eat pork! :lol:

gdogg
03-17-2005, 09:51 PM

It's excellent. He even ran out of pork and burgers one night, only had hotdogs. I was pissed, but starving, so I tried one. This dude makes hot dogs taste good. A can't miss after clubbing and pre-fucking!

BrooklynBeas
03-17-2005, 09:53 PM

It's excellent. He even ran out of pork and burgers one night, only had hotdogs. I was pissed, but starving, so I tried one. This dude makes hot dogs taste good. A can't miss after clubbing and pre-fucking!

i will try it next time... and he will be in my trip report... if i decide to write one... hehe

Tonto4
03-18-2005, 06:38 PM

hahaha lmao.... I also hung with Soranji and she wanted to go to PJ's... She also ordered one of the cheapest things on the menu believe it or not... A speghetti bologanese

Or was that spaghetti putanesca? :roll: