PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Sosua Last week of May, pool party?

Jabskiler
04-24-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm going to Sosua May 22/10 to May 31/10.
This will be my second trip to DR, Last time I stay at Black Bears in Puerto Plata, but I spent a Night in Sosua looks like more fun :smile:

If any one is going to be down that way during that time, let me know. It is always more for to have some one to have a few laughs with that will watch your back.

I’m planning on scuba/snorkel by day drinks and girls at night.

jonblaze
04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
I will be in town during your trip, I'm staying at the new garden.

michel3275
04-24-2010, 05:03 PM
This will be my second trip to DR, Last time I stay at Black Bears in Puerto Plata, but I spent a Night in Sosua looks like more fun :smile:

If any one is going to be down that way during that time, let me know. It is always more for to have some one to have a few laughs with that will watch your back.

ill be there may 24 to may 31 at the seabreeze, a couple of isoc members told me they would be at the new garden during that period.
So i guess we all just have to find each other.
its my first time going solo there, i dont really know how the guys recognize eachother.:confused:

daddyooo
04-24-2010, 06:53 PM
ill be there may 24 to may 31 at the seabreeze, a couple of isoc members told me they would be at the new garden during that period.

So i guess we all just have to find each other.
its my first time going solo there, i dont really know how the guys recognize eachother
.:confused:

Using the PM feature on this board is a great way to keep in contact with other ISOC members and arranging meeting times and places while traveling.

Talis
04-24-2010, 07:10 PM
I'll be there during that time (my first trip) - seems like there will be a lot of first timers and few-timers the last week of May. During the week you are there I'll be at the NG (up on the 4th floor I think). I can't give much useful advice but I can drink and stare at pretty chicas as well as anyone :)

Plaso
04-24-2010, 07:22 PM
let's organice a big pool party for may 28th or 29th,
any suggestions ???

afroski
04-24-2010, 09:28 PM

Me and my wing man will be there from the 26th to Jun 6th.

Kozban
04-24-2010, 09:31 PM
I'll be around May 21st-25th for 4 nights in Sosua too...awaiting confirmation of another member around these parts as well...

Always looking for some other good members to hang with...pack hunting is always easier I heard. Well, as long as other share the wealth.

hwyrider37
04-24-2010, 10:33 PM
I'll be down (tentively) 19 - 26 of May. Staying at Terra Linda, buddies back out so flying solo. Can you still visit other motels even if your not a guess? Happy tralis, looking forward to haveing a cold one. :)

daddyooo
04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
I'll be down (tentively) 19 - 26 of May. Staying at Terra Linda, buddies back out so flying solo. Can you still visit other motels even if your not a guess? Happy tralis, looking forward to haveing a cold one. :)

Not a problem visiting most hotels.....I know for sure they won't give you any problem at New Garden, guys come and go there all the time.

runmemphis
04-25-2010, 06:30 AM
If you glance at the Event calendar, a few of us have laid out our trips. I'm sure others are lurking and will be down as well! I've touched base with a few guys and am looking forward to running into them and vacationing together- ALWAYS strength in numbers!! How about a planned pool party at NG on Friday, May 28? That will be my last full day and, selfishly, would hate to be leaving for the airport when a party was in the pool.

Shithawk
04-25-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm in the NG 21-28 of May. It's my first trip to DR; I've been to San Jose(CR) and Panama City, so I'm not totally clueless. I truly appreciate all the stuff posted on this board, and look forward to meeting a few of you characters. I'll be the pasty white Canuck, with a drink in his hand, and happy to buy you your next. Salud!

K, the Canuck

Jimmydr
04-25-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm in the NG 21-28 of May. It's my first trip to DR; I've been to San Jose(CR) and Panama City, so I'm not totally clueless. I truly appreciate all the stuff posted on this board, and look forward to meeting a few of you characters. I'll be the pasty white Canuck, with a drink in his hand, and happy to you your next. Salud!

K, the Canuck

Post a trip report so we can get to know you.

chitownpimp
04-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Me and my wingman will be in Sosua on May 22.

JD426
04-25-2010, 09:42 PM
5/20- 5/24- or 5/25 is looking real good. quick getaway...fares are right too.

Talis
04-25-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm in the NG 21-28 of May. It's my first trip to DR; I've been to San Jose(CR) and Panama City, so I'm not totally clueless. I truly appreciate all the stuff posted on this board, and look forward to meeting a few of you characters. I'll be the pasty white Canuck, with a drink in his hand, and happy to buy you your next. Salud!

K, the Canuck

Well crap I was hoping I might have a lock on the pasty white mayonnaise skin look.

A pool party on the 28th sounds like an excellent idea.

michel3275
04-26-2010, 07:55 AM
let's organice a big pool party for may 28th or 29th,
any suggestions ???

Very good idea, im in

runmemphis
04-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Friday, May 28 Pool Party -- are we going to wing it and let it happen or start putting some ideas together? Doesn't matter to me - hate to work too hard on vacation but some of our fore fathers have set the bar pretty high on past events!!

hwyrider37
04-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Indeed, great idea, works for me too I don't leave till the day after.

gdogg
04-27-2010, 01:24 AM
Friday, May 28 Pool Party -- are we going to wing it and let it happen or start putting some ideas together? Doesn't matter to me - hate to work too hard on vacation but some of our fore fathers have set the bar pretty high on past events!!

If two or more of you guys show up, I'm certain something will happen. Just go to Super Super (or to the store by Rocky's if you're lazy), get booze and cups. You'll pick up a party on the way there and back, I'm sure.

If it's at New Garden, something probably will already be happening!

nnjdave
05-02-2010, 03:31 AM
5/20- 5/24- or 5/25 is looking real good. quick getaway...fares are right too.

After the way my job blew up the last 2 trips, I don't think they'll let me out for a long weekend until June. I might could call in sick. Maybe come back with a sunburn and say that's why I called off!

JD426
05-06-2010, 01:34 PM
IS this pool party DEFINITELY on Friday the 28th ? as Some guys are trying to schedual their return flights for Sat or Sunday.
thanks

runmemphis
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
I would love for it to be on Friday since, selfishly, my flight leaves Saturday afternoon! Someone said Wilfried was promoting Saturday. Regardless, I plan on making the whole week a party in/near the Pool. With the number of ISOC'ers at NG, I would think a party or get together would be hard to miss!

Nakom
05-06-2010, 02:29 PM
I vote for the 28th.

I will be in from the 21st - 28th. Any other canucks on the 10:00am WJ flight from Toronto PM me and we can meet up.

Bye the way, the 'Pale Rider' (me) allready has the patent on the pasty white drunk Canadian.

michel3275
05-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Bye the way, the 'Pale Rider' (me) allready has the patent on the pasty white drunk Canadian.

im pasty white and canadian.....does it mean i cant get drunk? Because i have no control on being white and canadian

Festy
05-13-2010, 01:56 PM
I get to Sosua on May 31st (til June 10th)...any of you guys still around then? PM me if anyone wants to meet for some drinks. At the beach or even the corner bar at Clisante y Rosen is good...I can grab a cigar there.

jimrock187
05-13-2010, 02:54 PM
i'll be in Sosua with my wingman.. 5/29-6/1.. I'm staying at the Terra Linda..

See you there

Smokanutha
05-14-2010, 05:50 AM
Three more will be at the NG from the 23 to 30th. Me and my two wingmen are coming to get it in. This will be our first time to the dr but not new to traveling. looking to meet anybody trying to keep the party going. look for three black guys having a good time and that would probably be us.

funwithdb
05-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Me and my wingman will be in the area that weekend. I would love to come by NG and meet some of you guys. I will check the boards to see what day you decide to party.

insular
05-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Me and my wingman will be in the area that weekend. I would love to come by NG and meet some of you guys. I will check the boards to see what day you decide to party.

Wilfred is having a pool party at the NG on the 29th.

Here is a link to the thread.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=271759