PDA

View Full Version : BB's in May

Badula
04-24-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm heading into Puerto Plata on May 14th. Black Beard's says that they are booked one night, but have an agreement with another hotel nearby with "similar amenities". Does anyone have any experience with this place?

Thanks

dunedain
04-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Not that I know of, but it would be interesting to hear about such a place if one exists there.

biggun1221
04-24-2010, 08:17 PM
I a monthly report a few months back, they talked about having an agreement with another hotel to house any guests that BB's doesn;t have room for at the moment but will have soon. I don't recall them talking about any chicas though

Ter319
04-25-2010, 07:46 PM
There is a hotel right next door the black beards, I think its the hotel they are talking about. If you been there before its the white building to the left if you are standing in fron of BB's

Badula
05-02-2010, 12:40 PM
It is the COSTAMBAR HOTEL if that helps. They said that it was chica friendly.

Cuba Libre
05-02-2010, 07:35 PM
It is the COSTAMBAR HOTEL if that helps. They said that it was chica friendly.Chica freindly is different than "similar amenities", but I imagine that if it's within walking distance to BB's, you could hang out a BB's and take a girl back to the other hotel.

nnjdave
05-02-2010, 09:36 PM
That's the usual plan. There were guys going to the 100th swimsuit party staying as far away as the hotel I was staying in, a full 10 minute walk from BB's, no chicas on site, guys were paying taxi's to shuttle them back and forth. Not many motos in Costamber.

Chica freindly is different than "similar amenities", but I imagine that if it's within walking distance to BB's, you could hang out a BB's and take a girl back to the other hotel.