PDA

View Full Version : If the Chica's had a forum...???

bryan_sr
04-25-2010, 11:53 PM
I could see the threads now:

Fat Bastard only gives me 500 Peso for LT

Beware of ISOC members

How to search the rooms, when he passes out drunk

How to recognize a cheap gringo

A new toothbrush and a thong for a BJ, I don't think so

Slim

naptime
04-26-2010, 01:22 AM
nice :rofl:

gdogg
04-26-2010, 06:48 AM

Beware of ISOC members

Slim

They did back in 2004. Check a couple out...good reading!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1135

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1115

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1121

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1124

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
04-26-2010, 09:03 AM

Beware of ISOC members

Slim

Then they can talk about their 5 year shelf life, giving all their money to the chulo and being a maid at age 35, earning 5,000 pesos a month.

LJDMV
04-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Wow this was interesting reading what the chicas said. I think they have their own private board sometimes because they sure do pass around info on the guys once they are in town for a few days. They seem to already know the guys that are buying drinks. Spending big money as well as the guys they can get over on easily and raise prices. Also they seem to know who is just cruising chicas and not spending money. There is a lot you can learn if you get in the mi and listen carefully when they are talking to each other.

They did back in 2004. Check a couple out...good reading!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1135

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1115

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1121

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1124

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr Hillbilly
04-26-2010, 09:55 AM
The girls would probably be smart enough to have the trip report and new thread button on front page.

Maretti
04-26-2010, 01:19 PM

Beware of ISOC members

Slim
They tried that in Costa Rica (I think it was a gringa's idea) and it didn't work out. The ones usually posting were mongers passing themselves as chicas, and the real chicas posting showed their lack of education.

WickedWillie
04-26-2010, 07:58 PM

Beware of ISOC members

Slim

Siamslim these examples are very tame.

They don't need a forum like this, go and sit in a salon (hair or nails) for a hour or so.

The chicas are brutal.

MrHappy
04-27-2010, 07:42 AM

They don't need a forum like this, go and sit in a salon (hair or nails) for a hour or so.

The chicas are brutal.

That's putting it lightly. Definitely an experience not to be missed. They talk like you're not even there.

WickedWillie
04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
That's putting it lightly. Definitely an experience not to be missed. They talk like you're not even there.

Ha ha ha. Especially when they discuss your penile size, performance, sexual imagination and endurance. Not the for the egoists amongst us for sure.

Mr. Smooth
04-28-2010, 06:16 AM

The chicas are brutal.
Next time I need to get a haircut when I'm in Sosua, I will go to a salon.

MrHappy
04-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Next time I need to get a haircut when I'm in Sosua, I will go to a salon.

Or better, get a manicure and pedicure. They chicks love to see guys get them.

Girls love to check out a guys nails. Don't ask me why.

mikelodge
04-28-2010, 03:09 PM

I have noticed this in small bars with multiple bartenders also like Coyote and Freds, and even to a lesser extent at Passion although they tend to privately huddle up more there.

I never try to speak Spanish to them unless I want something from them. So they assume when they speak to me in Spanish, and I might understand half of it but usually play dumber than I really am, that I don't understand any of it.

It is amazing how many things you can pick up even when you only know a 100 or 200 words. My favorite is when they talk about sex.

WickedWillie
04-28-2010, 06:47 PM
I have noticed this in small bars with multiple bartenders also like Coyote and Freds, and even to a lesser extent at Passion although they tend to privately huddle up more there.

I never try to speak Spanish to them unless I want something from them. So they assume when they speak to me in Spanish, and I might understand half of it but usually play dumber than I really am, that I don't understand any of it.

It is amazing how many things you can pick up even when you only know a 100 or 200 words. My favorite is when they talk about sex.

Go hang in a salon thats pretty much all they talk about.

Recently I was in one with one of my favoritas and they were discussing one of their clients from the previous night.

Apparently the guy had an issue in getting his nut off and could only do it by having a vibrator anally inserted at the right moment. (Nothing wrong with that, I'm not being judgemental)

Well as the chicas were screaming with laughter at the story the very same guy walked past the salon, of course his girl pointed him out to everyone, including me.

Poor guy had no idea why a salon full of chicas and a sole gringo were all laughing and waving at him.

But don't worry bud, your secret is safe with me.

mikelodge
04-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Go hang in a salon thats pretty much all they talk about.

Recently I was in one with one of my favoritas and they were discussing one of their clients from the previous night.

Apparently the guy had an issue in getting his nut off and could only do it by having a vibrator anally inserted at the right moment. (Nothing wrong with that, I'm not being judgemental)

Well as the chicas were screaming with laughter at the story the very same guy walked past the salon, of course his girl pointed him out to everyone, including me.

Poor guy had no idea why a salon full of chicas and a sole gringo were all laughing and waving at him.

But don't worry bud, your secret is safe with me.

That is priceless, I will have to remember to leave my anal vibrator home. :rofl:

My of my can you imagine going through customs and having them put that sniff machine on it to check for explosives. :eek:

I remember meeting up with Tiger and his friends at Bar Central when they arrived for his birthday trip. We had beers in the corner of Bar Central by the sidewalk next to the salon. NJDave was there too I believe.

Tiger or one of his friends pointed out this tall thin one working there and said you don't want to wake up with that. (SHEMALE) :eek: I bet they get some stories in there

That was a good trip in January when Medic1 and I explored POP and the surrounding areas. That is the trip where he got the one at one of our favorite places that stunk like a fish and he almost got sick. :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

He must have told 20 other girls about that and we were smell checking them. :rofl: