PDA

View Full Version : First time to Sosua June 10th-14th....

imrealareyou
04-26-2010, 10:38 PM
first trip to sosua solo is scheduled. if anyone will be around im always down for meeting new people.

headed in from south florida. i am 29, young, good looking, in shape, single, have a cool personality and would be into meeting anyone who wants to have a good time and knows how to have fun. not all types of people click so if you read this and think we would get along that would be cool. if not no biggie. im pretty laid back and easygoing. i dont mind running solo either as i have traveled solo many times. i kinda like it. wingmen are great if you click but if not having a few beers talking shit for a few is fine with me. i speak NO spanish. I know some words being in south florida but by no means can i have a conversation. not to worried about it.

a little curious about how the negotiation will go down i must admit? but again not to worried about it.

i have outlined my simple plan pretty much from info on this site as well as some others. this site seems to be the best as to why i joined.

i booked a room at new garden via email. said he would hold it no problemo. 62 a night was the rate in the new wing. I will be cancelling though as i am going to terra linda. i like the look of the hotel and looks a lot cleaner, etc etc. not worried about the extra charge if the chick sleeps over, my motto is i can always find a new chick in the morrrrning. as far as not bringing more than one chick, im sure if you wanted it could be done but not really into 2 unless they act like they are lovers and really get down....still waiting on an email back from terra linda though.

not sure if ill get a phone or not, if so claro store. will look for Banco Popular to exchange money, get bills smaller than 1000 pesos. The best store for me to get some beer, water and snacks is near the highway.

food wise baileys, rockys, some chicken stand and hopefully while staying at the terra linda the food will be decent for breakfast.

getting around, walk, taxi or moto. i think if im staying in sosua i will not need a taxi, excpet to and from airport. 20-25 bucks. if i take a moto dude then its 25 during the day and 50 at night.

spots to visit, the beach, classicos, club x, passions and everywhere in between within reason of course :) wash rinse and repeat and hit the streets again.

chicas prices are whatever I decide. unless at passions type place were its set. get girls numbers from wherever you want and meet up after - this is why i think i will get a phone from claro. i chase all women, locals, tourists as long as they look good. i hoping to knock down all sorts of women on this trip. The negotiation with them should be interesting as i dont speak spanish. ill work it out. percentage of women that speak english in sosua? anyone have an idea?

must needed items are extra toothbrushes, lotion, mouthwash, tylenol, vitamins for my head after beers beers and pussy. sunscreen, extra razors (hopefully they already shaved) lol. bottle opener. ipod. laptop maybe still deciding. ...camera, smile and some pesos.

dont drink the water. ice is ok at most places or all?

not putting to much thought into a plan. more of a go with the flow typeof guy. i have common sense and street sense so i shouldnt have a problem with life in sosua.

- if i want to hit the beach and go for a swim, where do you recommend i keep my stuff?? towel, small pesos, room key, etc.

thanks to all who post here so i could gather some info. for that i owe a strong trip report with pictures. i always have some type of exciting story when im around. please give some feed back if you think i have most bases covered or if im lacking some info or awareness. or if you just wanted to reach out and give me some tips.

i asked a few questions. hopefully they arent to much trouble to answer as you can see i have done some research. thanks again all.

LJDMV
04-26-2010, 11:01 PM
I will miss u by 1 day. Would have certainly met up with you as this is my 3rd trip to the DR.

imrealareyou
04-26-2010, 11:04 PM
I will miss u by 1 day. Would have certainly met up with you as this is my 3rd trip to the DR.

no problem man. have a fun time. i know i will.

balcoach
04-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Good to see another gentleman coming to sosua for a first time... enjoy, and live smart.

A few notes for your...
Get your money on the street, no need to go to banco popular, unless you have a need to or a want to go to the bank, but the change guys on the street will take care of you.

No need to go out to the main road for water, beer, snacks... there is a bodega/lil' mercado two doors down from terra linda...right next to Rocky's

If you any other questions, feel free to ask here or PM me if you like.. i get back a few days after your trip.

Peace!

SeaWeed
04-27-2010, 12:27 AM
A few notes for your...
Get your money on the street, no need to go to banco popular, unless you have a need to or a want to go to the bank, but the change guys on the street will take care of you.

Peace!

incorrect........that is the easiest way to loose out.......
use the normal commericial enterprises like a Cambio that do this for a business.....
not from a guy on a street corner....you have no recourse if there is a problem

gdogg
04-27-2010, 12:41 AM
Never had a problem with the guys on the street giving change. Plus, what's one to do on the weekends when the banks are closed?

Imreal...your plan seems pretty solid. Just go with the flow. I can tell by your attitude that you won't have a problem.

DCIronman
04-27-2010, 12:49 AM
use the normal commericial enterprises like a Cambio that do this for a business.....

I agree 100%. The street guys may be good for vets. But if you don't speak a lick of spanish, and have no experience at all with dominican pesos or calculating the exchange rate, do like Rocko says and go to a local cambio (not the one in the airport!!!). That way you'll at least get a receipt showing the exchange rate, and a chance to recount your cash before you leave. And, as was stated, proper recourse if the count is wrong.

I've been going to the DR for years, and I still can't bring myself to trust the street guys exchanging money. To much potential for the hustle.

DCIronman
04-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Plus, what's one to do on the weekends when the banks are closed?

Never had a problem using the bank ATMs. As long as you get your cash before the wee morning hours when they start limiting your withdrawals, it's all good. Been using the ATMs for years.

gdogg
04-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Never had a problem using the bank ATMs. As long as you get your cash before the wee morning hours when they start limiting your withdrawals, it's all good. Been using the ATMs for years.

Me neither...but a lot of folks here refuse to use them.

imrealareyou
04-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Never had a problem with the guys on the street giving change. Plus, what's one to do on the weekends when the banks are closed?

Imreal...your plan seems pretty solid. Just go with the flow. I can tell by your attitude that you won't have a problem.

thanks...figured it was solid as well. more than likely i wont use the street guys, they would be my last resort.

balcoach
04-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Sorry for the bad advice gentleman, as I have been corrected...guess I am clueless.
HAVE a great trip ... and know this, the guys on the street, all work with a cambio, not out there with their own dollars....

Enjoy... live and learn, guess some will learn one way or another...

imrealareyou
04-27-2010, 07:35 PM
terra linda it is. Willy seems legit by his tone in the email. Assured me that customers who reserver can 100% expect their room ready on arrival. We shall see. quoted me 59 a night if paid in cash. cheaper than new garden and based on pics. if terra linda was a 10, id give new garden a 6 or 7. I asked for a king size bed and a pool view.

thanks for the minimal feedback from those that did. anyone know the answer to the following:

1. can you use ice from most places? is it safe?
2. if i want to take a swim in ocean where do i keep my stuff? room key? etc. not that i would leave much out but im bound to have a few pesos, room key.
3. 4 night stay. phone or no phone?
4. percentage of women that speak english?

read the reports earler about some trouble at a bar and some hatian goons eyeballing...that happens anywhere and everywhere. i was pistol whipped and attempted to have my car jacked in orlando, disney capital. lol. shit happens. as far as people eyeballing. just ignore and you shouldnt be too worried knowing you dont have shit on you. i guess thats when a wingmen come in hand, but i have a great disposition about me and usually people dont fuck with me. we shall see. i can say that whoever i am with, i got your back no matter what goes down like your my brother. living in south florida i seen it all. miami is pretty rugged at times. just have to keep your eyes on your surrounding and dont let nobody punk you down with looks.

thanks again for the feedback and hope to enjoy my trip in just over a month. but i must admit im more excited about my trip to amsterdam. i love my pot and pussy.

TNT72
04-27-2010, 07:54 PM
terra linda it is. Willy seems legit by his tone in the email. Assured me that customers who reserver can 100% expect their room ready on arrival. We shall see. quoted me 59 a night if paid in cash. cheaper than new garden and based on pics. if terra linda was a 10, id give new garden a 6 or 7. I asked for a king size bed and a pool view.

thanks for the minimal feedback from those that did. anyone know the answer to the following:

2. if i want to take a swim in ocean where do i keep my stuff? room key? etc. not that i would leave much out but im bound to have a few pesos, room key.

read the reports earler about some trouble at a bar and some hatian goons eyeballing...that happens anywhere and everywhere. i was pistol whipped and attempted to have my car jacked in orlando, disney capital. lol. shit happens. as far as people eyeballing. just ignore and you shouldnt be too worried knowing you dont have shit on you. i guess thats when a wingmen come in hand, but i have a great disposition about me and usually people dont fuck with me. we shall see. i can say that whoever i am with, i got your back no matter what goes down like your my brother. living in south florida i seen it all. miami is pretty rugged at times. just have to keep your eyes on your surrounding and dont let nobody punk you down with looks.

thanks again for the feedback and hope to enjoy my trip in just over a month. but i must admit im more excited about my trip to amsterdam. i love my pot and pussy.

The ice in almost all places is fine.

I like to rent a chair on the beach, we always leave everything right where it is. The guy who rents us the chair will always keep an eye on it. It's bad business for them for someone to get ripped off around their area.

Right beside Terra Linda is an internet cafe with phones to call. It's like 5 pesos a minute to call the U.S. I've never seen the use for a phone there, but then again, I usually don't call the chicas.

Even if they don't speak much English, everyone can get their point across.

imrealareyou
04-27-2010, 08:15 PM
The ice in almost all places is fine.

I like to rent a chair on the beach, we always leave everything right where it is. The guy who rents us the chair will always keep an eye on it. It's bad business for them for someone to get ripped off around their area.

Right beside Terra Linda is an internet cafe with phones to call. It's like 5 pesos a minute to call the U.S. I've never seen the use for a phone there, but then again, I usually don't call the chicas.

Even if they don't speak much English, everyone can get their point across.

thank you for the quick response.

ice it is.

the chair thing seems a way to go. how much for a chair?

phone would be for chicks if i decide. i assume from reading most of the chicks will either be working at a place or in the street, not somewhere where there is a bar fine so not sure if ill need to get a number for later or i just tell them to meet me at a certain time. if they now show, on to the next :)

yeah im sure i can get my point across lol. ill do my best.

thanks again.

husl2001
04-28-2010, 01:09 PM
thank you for the quick response.

ice it is.

the chair thing seems a way to go. how much for a chair?

phone would be for chicks if i decide. i assume from reading most of the chicks will either be working at a place or in the street, not somewhere where there is a bar fine so not sure if ill need to get a number for later or i just tell them to meet me at a certain time. if they now show, on to the next :)

yeah im sure i can get my point across lol. ill do my best.

thanks again.

The ice is fine almost everywhere.

As far as stuff is concerned, 1) take NOTHING you wouldn't mind losing. That said, the beach guys renting the chairs will watch your stuff.

You might want to get an unlocked phone. They're very cheap, and you can use it on subsequent visits. However, if you're calling back home, then get Skype or Magic Jack or something like that as the roaming rates are outrageous and you may not want to make a call from an 809 or 829 (DR) extension.

Here's the thing about chicas and their numbers. They're both pretty flaky and unreliable. Just because a chica agrees to meet you at a certain time doesn't mean she'll be prompt. Best to arrange to meet "at Classico" sometime that evening, so she'll look for you first. Otherwise, you'll be doing a lot of sitting around and waiting for a chica who may or may not show up.

Learn some basic phrases in Spanish, it'll take you an awful long way. The difference between getting serviced and having a genuinely good experience is chemistry, and being able to say "hi, how are you doing," and other things goes a long way.

Good luck.

imrealareyou
04-28-2010, 01:40 PM
yeah i have no interest in calling back home. the phone would be for DR only. As far as chicks not being prompt, i am not one to wait more than 15 minutes, then its onto the next one. i have a very short attention span. Thank for the warning....

I also agree that i need to learn some basic phrases, which i do. but by no means can i go any further than how are you? ....ill memorize a few things. thanks for your input.

nnjdave
04-30-2010, 12:23 AM
yeah i have no interest in calling back home. the phone would be for DR only. As far as chicks not being prompt, i am not one to wait more than 15 minutes, then its onto the next one. i have a very short attention span. Thank for the warning....

I also agree that i need to learn some basic phrases, which i do. but by no means can i go any further than how are you? ....ill memorize a few things. thanks for your input.

15 minutes? Don't make any plans. When a chica says she'll meet you at 10:00, that means anytime the hourhand is between 10 and 11. Don't let it bother you, that's life in Sosua. Be as laid back as they are, keep your timeliness expectations low, and you won't ever be disappointed. And ENJOY!

JD426
04-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Welcome back NNJDAVE.. is it time to book another trip yet ?
:lol:

nnjdave
05-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Welcome back NNJDAVE.. is it time to book another trip yet ?
:lol:

I haven't even gotten enough time off work to do my trip report yet. I do like your long weekend idea though. I might look into doing that next month.

sporthobbyist
05-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Holy cow. Sounds like you have this trip well planned.

I have been twice and see no need for a phone. I do not plan on calling home. My work can get in touch via email. What do I need a phone for??? Alot of guys use them to call a favorita, but there are so many friggin girls, i just find new ones. Funny thing is i usually leave a piece of paper and pen out and have the chicas leave their name and numbers. But I never seem to call them.

just my opinion, but of your first trip, you SHOULD stay at the NG. there are all guys with the same mindest as you staying there and for a firsttimer, solo traveler, it is great a wealth of info and guys to go out with. i stopped in the TL and it is much more laid back. Definitely will not get wild. and i saw alot of tourist(couples) staying there. My first trip was solo and I met a ton of great guys that really showed me the ropes.

I just cancelled my third trip of this year, because I caught a bad cold. So I have credit. I will check with work and maybe I will be down there on thos dates. Wilfred told me the NG is booked solid on the holiday weekend. and I doubt i will be able to get time off work in the next two weeks. I will PM if I get those dates

imrealareyou
05-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Holy cow. Sounds like you have this trip well planned.

I have been twice and see no need for a phone. I do not plan on calling home. My work can get in touch via email. What do I need a phone for??? Alot of guys use them to call a favorita, but there are so many friggin girls, i just find new ones. Funny thing is i usually leave a piece of paper and pen out and have the chicas leave their name and numbers. But I never seem to call them.

just my opinion, but of your first trip, you SHOULD stay at the NG. there are all guys with the same mindest as you staying there and for a firsttimer, solo traveler, it is great a wealth of info and guys to go out with. i stopped in the TL and it is much more laid back. Definitely will not get wild. and i saw alot of tourist(couples) staying there. My first trip was solo and I met a ton of great guys that really showed me the ropes.

I just cancelled my third trip of this year, because I caught a bad cold. So I have credit. I will check with work and maybe I will be down there on thos dates. Wilfred told me the NG is booked solid on the holiday weekend. and I doubt i will be able to get time off work in the next two weeks. I will PM if I get those dates

ok ill be there. yeah im just looking to get wild in my room really. or out n about. and thought TL was a step up in niceness is all.

i understand about NG, and others there, etc etc but i like to make my own way, the reason i didnt pay for the trip report section of this forum. dont mind going out with others or anything, or meeting people but i dont really want to be lead around like im on a school tour.

Festy
05-17-2010, 09:49 AM

I have been traveling for years and mostly use my PAYPAL ATM card. Has worked everywhere but Cuba and the charge is $1 everywhere I have used it OUTSIDE of the U.S.
My local bank here at home only charges $0.50 for international w/d so I have been using that ATM card also. Leave ONE account as an emergency backup with its own ATM card locked in the room safe.
I have used the change guy infront of Terra Linda and his rates were always SPOT ON with what I was getting from the ATM (I can simply check my PayPal account from the room and see what the conversion was for each transction). Whether you prefer exchanging on the street or using ATMs I think the key is to "pay attention" and have a back up plan when possible.

TONYTNT40
05-17-2010, 12:43 PM

do not use the street hustlers, they gave 'big Mama" counterfeit money (she lives there), and you a gringo, imagine what they would do to you.

get a cell phone, they cost is under $10, and that way,if you dont want to hit the street, you can make your calls, its like ordering pizza.

english is not important in Sosua,ficky ficky cuantos, toda noche, key words. Communication will be exciting.the chicas will use their phone for numbers, but as a newbie, should have a set structure for prices, 1000,1500, 2000, remember how to say those and you will be straight.

the Dr is the only 3rd world country, I've been where you could drink the ice.

Been to Sosua on many occasions and never had a problem, that being said be careful. Try to stay away from the ATms at night

a few more words, una hora, dos hora, and culo (asshole). Whores all over the world understand, sucky,sucky and fucky fucky.

I will be in Santo Domingo when you arrive, but I'm leaning toward catching a bus up to Sosua for the weekend of the 15. If i do that I will send you a Pm, and we can drink a few beers,and chase some whores

imrealareyou
05-17-2010, 01:36 PM
do not use the street hustlers, they gave 'big Mama" counterfeit money (she lives there), and you a gringo, imagine what they would do to you.

get a cell phone, they cost is under $10, and that way,if you dont want to hit the street, you can make your calls, its like ordering pizza.

english is not important in Sosua,ficky ficky cuantos, toda noche, key words. Communication will be exciting.the chicas will use their phone for numbers, but as a newbie, should have a set structure for prices, 1000,1500, 2000, remember how to say those and you will be straight.

the Dr is the only 3rd world country, I've been where you could drink the ice.

Been to Sosua on many occasions and never had a problem, that being said be careful. Try to stay away from the ATms at night

a few more words, una hora, dos hora, and culo (asshole). Whores all over the world understand, sucky,sucky and fucky fucky.

I will be in Santo Domingo when you arrive, but I'm leaning toward catching a bus up to Sosua for the weekend of the 15. If i do that I will send you a Pm, and we can drink a few beers,and chase some whores

thanks. i will be there until monday the 14th. send a pm ahead of time with your number, im not bringing my laptop nor will i be accessing the site when im there. beers sound nice.

hey do you know about the "columbus waterpark" in sosua? i havent seen anything on here about it...so far i know im going to mount isabel and cabarete one day/night. possibly that Friday. That is about all i have planned. might do another activity, will see whats up when i get there.

TONYTNT40
05-17-2010, 03:11 PM
thanks. i will be there until monday the 14th. send a pm ahead of time with your number, im not bringing my laptop nor will i be accessing the site when im there. beers sound nice.

hey do you know about the "columbus waterpark" in sosua? i havent seen anything on here about it...so far i know im going to mount isabel and cabarete one day/night. possibly that Friday. That is about all i have planned. might do another activity, will see whats up when i get there.

sorry, got the dates wrong, I may hit town, Friday, june 11. My buddy, went to that waterpark. Look under DMV trip report, he may have mentioned it, and added pictures.

imrealareyou
05-17-2010, 04:12 PM
sorry, got the dates wrong, I may hit town, Friday, june 11. My buddy, went to that waterpark. Look under DMV trip report, he may have mentioned it, and added pictures.

ok will check it out. i read some other reviews on another site about the water park. i might check it out for a couple hours...

yeah if you are around we can meet up, a couple others reached out to me via pm but they wont be around when i am.... just hit me with your number. ill probably get a phone since its so cheap.

not sure what night yet, but i will def. be checking out puerto plata or cabarete one evening. plan to go early so i can still bounce and hit sosua at 12 or 1 am in case i find nothing or get bored. i get bored in one place fairly quick, i like to keep it moving...

Tiger
05-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Looks like you have read the reports and planned well. Have a great trip and take lots of pics.

imrealareyou
05-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Looks like you have read the reports and planned well. Have a great trip and take lots of pics.

thank you.. i plan to have an outstanding trip. and i will take some pics for you.

Tiger
05-17-2010, 04:49 PM
A few notes for your...

There are many differing opinions on this topics. Probably everyone is right.

I always exchange money with the street guys and have never had a problem. I just tell them what the WU rate is and they meet it. They are very convienent and are always right there.

The only time I went to the banco, the line was very long and the exchange rate was not as good as the street guys.

Either way you can't go wrong. Street guys, banco or WU. Just don't exchange at the baggage claim in the airport.

imrealareyou
05-17-2010, 04:59 PM
There are many differing opinions on this topics. Probably everyone is right.

I always exchange money with the street guys and have never had a problem. I just tell them what the WU rate is and they meet it. They are very convienent and are always right there.

The only time I went to the banco, the line was very long and the exchange rate was not as good as the street guys.

Either way you can't go wrong. Street guys, banco or WU. Just don't exchange at the baggage claim in the airport.

thanks for the info. i think changing money is the least of my worries. im trying to find out some other questions now without devouring trip report after trip report because im mainly into just info, not following someones day to day stroll......

ill get those pics taken....

tgunz
05-17-2010, 05:19 PM

In April I Changed money in the street and used atms... I ended up with a couple fake 1000 bills... The only place that checked for fakes, that I encountered, was burger king in pop.. I would assume that it was the street guy that slipped it to me... but you never know in D.R. could have been the bank! You can tell by holding itup to the light. You should see the Pesos value ie 500,1000, 2000.

As far as the beach chairs... ive asked the same question. Ive never recieved a responce... I usually pay around 100 or 150 rd...it varies depending on how many I get and where I sit. Last time I got 6 chairs for 500 pesos. best ive ever done..Im probably over paying alittle still.

nnjdave
05-17-2010, 11:23 PM
The exchange counter in the baggage claim area is a huge rip, both coming and going, BUT... if you turn left after exiting into the open-air market that is the airport sidewalk, before the taxistands, you will find numerous booths selling beer, food, cigars, etc. They are all overpriced. If you keep moving along the wall to your left, there is a little bank that gives decent rates. I always stop there first, get plenty of cash changed, because I already have my passport in my hand. I've used the street guys once or twice, and an exchange shop on Pedro Clisante that JD426 told me about, but I'm not into haggling. Once I'm in town I go into a bank. A shotgun is a comforting sight when I have my cash out.

deezl
05-25-2010, 11:41 PM
just a couple quick things. your laptop won't fit in the terra linda room safes. i brought a 10" netbook and it just barely fit and i had to put it in diagonally. maybe get a decent luggage lock and keep it in your suitcase if you're concerned about it.

all the packaged ice is made from filtered water and pretty much everyone in sosua uses it so it's not an issue.

if you want a more relaxed beach where no one will bother you, take a right out of the terra linda and head straight for about 2 blocks to the parking lot and follow the path on the right to playa alicia. i don't think you'll see more than a dozen or so people on the beach and apart from the guys at the entrance offering to rent you a chair and/or umbrella for 200RD (though you could probably get them down to 100) no one will bother you. nice little beach, very relaxed.

as for cambios/atm's/guys on the street, the one issue i had with the atm's is that, depending on your bank, some will charge you $2 per withdrawal - and the ones i hit pretty much all had 2000-4000RD limits per, so you'd have to hit it several times (and get hit with the $2 charge every time) if you were getting more. the atm at banco popular was also completely out of cash over the weekend. go when the bank is open!

oh, and one other thing about the terra linda - the beds fucking slide all over the place on the tiled floors. first night out i had a chica riding me hard and inside of a few minutes the bed had slid across the room and was banging against the far wall. took some doggy to get it back where it belonged. just an fyi. :lol:

imrealareyou
05-25-2010, 11:53 PM
just a couple quick things. your laptop won't fit in the terra linda room safes. i brought a 10" netbook and it just barely fit and i had to put it in diagonally. maybe get a decent luggage lock and keep it in your suitcase if you're concerned about it.

all the packaged ice is made from filtered water and pretty much everyone in sosua uses it so it's not an issue.

if you want a more relaxed beach where no one will bother you, take a right out of the terra linda and head straight for about 2 blocks to the parking lot and follow the path on the right to playa alicia. i don't think you'll see more than a dozen or so people on the beach and apart from the guys at the entrance offering to rent you a chair and/or umbrella for 200RD (though you could probably get them down to 100) no one will bother you. nice little beach, very relaxed.

as for cambios/atm's/guys on the street, the one issue i had with the atm's is that, depending on your bank, some will charge you $2 per withdrawal - and the ones i hit pretty much all had 2000-4000RD limits per, so you'd have to hit it several times (and get hit with the $2 charge every time) if you were getting more. the atm at banco popular was also completely out of cash over the weekend. go when the bank is open!

oh, and one other thing about the terra linda - the beds fucking slide all over the place on the tiled floors. first night out i had a chica riding me hard and inside of a few minutes the bed had slid across the room and was banging against the far wall. took some doggy to get it back where it belonged. just an fyi. :lol:

thanks for the info. will check that beach out as well.

not bringing a laptop i decided, i think im just going to bring enough cash and not worry about ATM's etc. only going for 4 nights.

bed sliding huh, that could get interesting...

cant wait to get there.

PHIL007
07-01-2010, 07:13 AM
thank you.. i plan to have an outstanding trip. and i will take some pics for you.

AND WHEN U AT THE BEACH GO TO ANDRES RESTAURANT ON THE CHARAMICO SIDE OF THE BEACH AND TRY HIS FISH NUGGETS AND CHICKEN MOFONGO WITH GARLIC SAUCE. U LL THANK ME LATER FOR THIS. FINGER LICKING GOOD. ALL MY BOYS AGREED.

PHIL007
07-01-2010, 07:15 AM
thanks for the info. will check that beach out as well.

not bringing a laptop i decided, i think im just going to bring enough cash and not worry about ATM's etc. only going for 4 nights.

bed sliding huh, that could get interesting...

cant wait to get there.

DONT CARRY ALL UR CASH WITH U. IF YOUR ROOM HAS A SAFE LEAVE IT THERE. NEVER HANG WITH MORE THAN 200 DOLLARS IN PESOS UNLESS U ALREADY ARE PLANNING ON SPENDING IT. ONE PLASTIC CARD HELPS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.

gdogg
07-01-2010, 07:15 AM
AND WHEN U AT THE BEACH GO TO ANDRES RESTAURANT ON THE CHARAMICO SIDE OF THE BEACH AND TRY HIS FISH NUGGETS AND CHICKEN MOFONGO WITH GARLIC SAUCE. U LL THANK ME LATER FOR THIS. FINGER LICKING GOOD. ALL MY BOYS AGREED.

Uh...he's been back for a couple of weeks now.

imrealareyou
07-01-2010, 07:49 AM

i will have to check these fish nuggets out another time. thank you.