PDA

View Full Version : First trip need help

Jonas
04-27-2010, 02:46 AM
Hi there, I had a trip booked for the 12-15 but because the hotel is closed for remolding had to change it to the 16-19

This is my first time ever in the D.R. I am thinking about staying at the Caliente Caribe all nude resort as a first time thing.

I know about dealing with girls as I lived in Vegas for 10 years.

My questions are the following:

1 is the Caliente Caribe a good choice?
2 advice for a first timer.
3 is it ok to get wood at the nude beach? I am sure it will happen.

This is my first post and so looking forward to it

Thanks

bryan_sr
04-27-2010, 04:21 AM
For some reason, I've always imagined nude beaches to be filled with aged wrinkled skinny and fat people who are overly tanned....hippy types...lol.

I honestly would do something else bro......but whatever floats your boat...:rolleyes:

Slim

gdogg
04-27-2010, 05:13 AM

Thanks

1. No
2. Go to Sosua (stay at New Garden or somewhere close) or Blackbeards in Costambar. Read up as much as you can here before your trip.
3. You're not supposed to, but I'm sure it happens. From what I hear, there won't be much there to get "excited" over.

MrHappy
04-27-2010, 06:53 AM
For some reason, I've always imagined nude beaches to be filled with aged wrinkled skinny and fat people who are overly tanned....hippy types...lol.

I honestly would do something else bro......but whatever floats your boat...:rolleyes:

Slim

That wouldn't be far off. Maybe stay there a day or two, then head for Sosua.

Jonas
04-27-2010, 09:04 AM
How far is sosua from porta plata air port.

gdogg
04-27-2010, 09:08 AM
How far is sosua from porta plata air port.

15 minutes or so. Easy to find...follow the crowd. It's where most folks getting off your plane are headed.
:)

stevereds
05-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Hi there, I had a trip booked for the 12-15 but because the hotel is closed for remolding had to change it to the 16-19

This is my first time ever in the D.R. I am thinking about staying at the Caliente Caribe all nude resort as a first time thing.

I know about dealing with girls as I lived in Vegas for 10 years.

Thanks

hey Jonas...

Vegas girls are much different than DR chicas... the main thing is DR girls are waayyyyy less expensive..and much more lively and fun.
It is cut n dry in Sosua DR. you pay you play. and you aren't paying those crazy Vegas prices..

Have fun..try to get to Pedro Clisante street in Sosua...you can't go wrong for great nightlife, bars and mucho Chicas too!