PDA

View Full Version : Chalo Bar??

bronxbomber
04-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey guys. I have a quick question for those of you who are familiar with Puerto Plata. Is Chalo bar the bar thats located by ave 16 de Augusto a gringo friendly bar where someone can pick up a chica?? Or is it more of a local crowd?? Is it similar to Sosua bars or is it more locals that just want to have a good time???

JD426
04-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Stay away from the Puerto Plata Bars and come to where the Whores are in Sosua.
Didn't you fall in love over there last time around ?

DominicanBilly
04-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Hey guys. I have a quick question for those of you who are familiar with Puerto Plata. Is Chalo bar the bar thats located by ave 16 de Augusto a gringo friendly bar where someone can pick up a chica?? Or is it more of a local crowd?? Is it similar to Sosua bars or is it more locals that just want to have a good time???

I live in Puerto Plata and don't know this bar. Any other description? As far as " a gringo friendly bar where someone can pick up a chica" they are all gringo friendly and looking for gringos to pick up a chica. No problem with that here.

mikelodge
04-27-2010, 10:37 PM

As long as the name is Chalo and not Chulo you should be fine. :rofl: