PDA

View Full Version : Making a trip without the wife knowing - please help

elmudo
04-29-2010, 04:35 PM
I just got back from my trip to DR and loved it as usual. However, three days back and the depression and the urge to go back is hitting me big time.

Does anyone here have any advice for someone who wants to go to DR, using a work trip as an excuse so that the wife does not find out about it.

What tips can you provide? How can I pull this off?

Any help and tips will be rewarded with drinks if we ever meet in DR this year.

mikelodge
04-29-2010, 04:43 PM
I just got back from my trip to DR and loved it as usual. However, three days back and the depression and the urge to go back is hitting me big time.

Does anyone here have any advice for someone who wants to go to DR, using a work trip as an excuse so that the wife does not find out about it.

What tips can you provide? How can I pull this off?

Any help and tips will be rewarded with drinks if we ever meet in DR this year.

I have a PH'D in lieing to women but I am smart enough not to do it without doing some background work. A plan worth doing is worth doing right and simplicity is a key to not tripping up.

What kind of work do you do? If you are a barber a work trip will be a little tough.

Banking, Insurance, Real Estate and type of sales or Finance piece of cake. Give us some info.

What you do, where, why, how, when.

gdogg
04-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Oh where is Moshy when you need him? He was the master of deception when it came to fooling the wife!!

Andy
04-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Well you just did the first dumbass thing and post about it here.

Be careful, somebody may ask you to send them an e-mail. The e-mail more than likely has your real name attached to it. Then they run your name thru numerous online venues and they find you. Then the blackmail & extortion begins.

Those are the tactics of the cocksucking snitches. (And yes that shit goes both ways & it was just that fucking easy)

elmudo
04-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I won't be sending anyone any private emails since I know of them tactics.

Mike Lodge, thanks for helping. I work in finance. I go to St. louis once a month for work but this time instead of going there for work, I'll do a slick 3 day trip to DR instead.

Planning on doing this in July or August, for 3 days..going on a wednesday and returning on friday. two days of heaven is good enough to keep me going for a while.

husl2001
04-29-2010, 05:10 PM

Mike Lodge, thanks for helping. I work in finance. I go to St. louis once a month for work but this time instead of going there for work, I'll do a slick 3 day trip to DR instead.

Planning on doing this in July or August, for 3 days..going on a wednesday and returning on friday. two days of heaven is good enough to keep me going for a while.

Bad idea, esp. if/when she sees your passport.

If you do personal finance, tell her you have retiree clients, expats that you need to see.

If you do corporate finance, tell her you have meetings.

If you do something else, improvise. The Zona Franca and DR-CAFTA have presented innumerable legit opportunities to travel.

insular
04-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Also keep in mind your wife calling your job to get info about where your staying.

gdogg
04-29-2010, 05:13 PM

If you regularly go away once a month for work, you shouldn't have an issue. For starters, make sure you get a DR phone that won't show caller id because you're gonna have to check in with the Mrs. Also, do you have hobbies (golf, fishing, etc)?

elmudo
04-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Thanks speaker of the house. I don't have any hobbies for which I necessarily travel, except well..hobbying in DR!

I have a work issued Blackberry and her and I both talk on BBM all day long, which is free for me anywhere in the world. And if I call her from my work blackberry, we'll be able to talk without her seeing a DR number right?

I can also pull some stupid shit like leaving my iphone charger at home so that she knows she can't call my personal phone coz hey well, the batteries died.

Regarding checking my passport, she doesn't do that..and she's a very busy woman so we rarely talk at work..hell she doesn't even know my work number. she always blackberry bbms me when she needs to talk.

keep the information coming fellas..this is very helpful and is raising my spirits

mikelodge
04-29-2010, 05:24 PM

You can PM people hear without them getting your personal email. Personally I only give that out to people I have met and want to have it and I want them to have it. Many of us when we signed up here provided one that we set up just for that purpose with dummy info to keep any wanna be dead guy snitch away.

As to your issue Finance great they are constantly having seminars. You want to keep your current employer out of the story in case she were to call there or later talk to a coworker at picnic who know.

I would say that you have been getting emails or offers from someone in person or by phone from another company or person and they mentioned you that many of there people would be at a seminar in the DR. You were invited to attend the 3 day seminar from Tues-Thurs for 3 days and to get there you would fly down on Monday afternoon and return Friday morning.

She can't check on that since the other company isn't publically expressing there intentions (Just that JOEBLOW you met somewhere who keeps calling you) and then your passport is safe and so are you if a flight got canceled.

Call from a phone center or anywhere because you will be where you are supposed to be.

elmudo
04-29-2010, 05:38 PM
here's my problem..she's a smart woman..she knows what DR is for..I tell her I'm going to DR for anything work related and she's not going to buy it..

the only way with wifey is for me to do this on the slick and then try and cover as many angles so I don't get busted.

Given this, would my blackberry there show up on her phone with a DR number? Or would my number show up?

We don't really mingle at work picnics so no chance of her seeing my work colleagues anywhere.

My plan would be to tell her I'm going on my usual st.louis trip..my company pays for my flights and I'll just leave from work..so I'll use my personal card that she doesn't know anything about to book a flight..and then of course once in DR everything is all cash..

would this work?

mikelodge
04-29-2010, 05:49 PM
here's my problem..she's a smart woman..she knows what DR is for..I tell her I'm going to DR for anything work related and she's not going to buy it..

the only way with wifey is for me to do this on the slick and then try and cover as many angles so I don't get busted.

Given this, would my blackberry there show up on her phone with a DR number? Or would my number show up?

We don't really mingle at work picnics so no chance of her seeing my work colleagues anywhere.

My plan would be to tell her I'm going on my usual st.louis trip..my company pays for my flights and I'll just leave from work..so I'll use my personal card that she doesn't know anything about to book a flight..and then of course once in DR everything is all cash..

would this work?

Yes if you keep your mouth shut always. Your phone does not change numbers when you go to other countries.

I am glad I am not married any more. My lady friends give me a ride to the airport to go drink and party with my friends from Florida in the DR.

You should ask info Tips from Tiger he is the King. He took the wife with and still took 200 pics of girls, posted a report and snuck off for some action. Cudos to That.

officemgr
04-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Lose your passport and keep the new one in the office while the lost one is home in full view.

swiggy
04-29-2010, 06:14 PM
make sure you call someone else before you call her so you know what shows on her caller id when you do call her. dont even bring any credit cards with you, you dont want the credit card company calling your house and asking if you just bought a new car in santiago if they get lost or stolen. maybe buy a happy jack if you have a laptop, you can get one with any area code i believe just in case caller id says something you dont want her to see.

Hemp
04-29-2010, 06:20 PM
The funny part is...he wasnt really deceptive!!!! If you holding it down on the home-front across the board, what can the wife say if you want to go away with the fellas for a few days???

I dare my future wife to say some shit if im holding the house down and i need some me time!!! Im letting my wife know from jump...look, long as im holding you and the house down dont say shit when i want to chill few times out the year!!! cant live with that you can walk, there are plenty of guys out there to control but im not the one :mad: I broke up with my ex-fiance last year because she was trying to pull that control card on me!!!! NOPE.....5 year relationship and i gave her the walking papers.

set the rules from the gate and stand by them....

Oh where is Moshy when you need him? He was the master of deception when it came to fooling the wife!!

osanhopps
04-29-2010, 06:27 PM
If you wish to take a short trip to the DR without your wife knowing, the secret is this. Do you have a good friend out of town. Make sure he backs up your story. And make sure that she does not have his direct number. Also, make sure that you have a duel sim cell phone. This way she can always call your number and not get strange number on your phone. It will make all your calls from to the US look like local calls. The last and safest way is take that friend with you, if she does find his number somewhere he can pass you his phone when she ask to talk with you! Make sure that she does not see your passport and good luck!:rofl::rofl:

LJDMV
04-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Going through all that lying and trying to sneak away for just 2 days will not be worth it for you. By the time u travel all the way there and all the way back home 2 days in the DR will go by like turning on a light switch. U won't be satisfied. Trust me , been there done that. U need more time to enjoy a trip there than 2 days.

gdogg
04-29-2010, 06:44 PM
The funny part is...he wasnt really deceptive!!!! If you holding it down on the home-front across the board, what can the wife say if you want to go away with the fellas for a few days???

I dare my future wife to say some shit if im holding the house down and i need some me time!!! Im letting my wife know from jump...look, long as im holding you and the house down dont say shit when i want to chill few times out the year!!! cant live with that you can walk, there are plenty of guys out there to control but im not the one :mad: I broke up with my ex-fiance last year because she was trying to pull that control card on me!!!! NOPE.....5 year relationship and i gave her the walking papers.

True. But in the beginning he was making up trips and using sleight of hand that made many proud! He could give this guy pointers if he was still around.

gdogg
04-29-2010, 06:47 PM
I have a work issued Blackberry and her and I both talk on BBM all day long, which is free for me anywhere in the world. And if I call her from my work blackberry, we'll be able to talk without her seeing a DR number right?

Yes, should have no problem. Some guys rent or buy a phone while in the D.R.. You don't have worry about that.

WickedWillie
04-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Just tell the biatch your going and if she don't like she can fuck off.......no only kidding.:lol:

Check out these guys www.alibinetwork.com (http://www.alibinetwork.com)

Good luck, you will get caught eventually but thanks for reminding me why I'm not married to a 1st world woman anymore.

Jimmydr
04-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Just tell the biatch your going and if she don't like she can fuck off.......no only kidding.:lol:

Check out these guys www.alibinetwork.com (http://www.alibinetwork.com)

Good luck, you will get caught eventually but thanks for reminding me why I'm not married to a 1st world woman anymore.

Me too

JD426
04-29-2010, 07:20 PM
yeagh really.
my relatives, and even High School friends ask me why I never got married.
Even at a FUNERAL(wake) recently I was asked this same question.:rofl:
I wanted so badly to point to friend , who after a very bitter ugly divorce is now with a SMOKIN hot Asian Chick, & she is literally like 20 yrs younger than him. and say to them " You see that ? , I can do that whenever I want , WITHOUT all the grey hair from a Divorce".
LOL

I should show them this thread.

LOL

swiggy
04-29-2010, 07:21 PM
just remembered this... you can call and the caller id will show whatever number you want

http://www.spoofcard.com/

whynotme
04-29-2010, 07:52 PM
i am too old and senile to tell a lie:mad:

it always takes 10 more lies to cover the first one.:eek:

after two divorces my favorite line now is i am too old to lie cause i can't remember the first lie (working so far);)off to thailand solo next week...gotta get my medical checked/updated again:rofl:

just keep it simple

osanhopps
04-29-2010, 09:42 PM
yeagh really.
my relatives, and even High School friends ask me why I never got married.
Even at a FUNERAL(wake) recently I was asked this same question.:rofl:
I wanted so badly to point to friend , who after a very bitter ugly divorce is now with a SMOKIN hot Asian Chick, & she is literally like 20 yrs younger than him. and say to them " You see that ? , I can do that whenever I want , WITHOUT all the grey hair from a Divorce".
LOL

I should show them this thread.

LOL

Thanks someone who understands! I tell them just look at my brother, he has been married 3 times. All 3 of them made him happy until he got divorced! One got alimony, one got his military pension and the other got a bank account. He got a small apartment in Las Vegas with no furniture!:eek:

01softail
04-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Every once and awhile I wonder why I never got married,thanks

weyland
04-29-2010, 10:09 PM
I wanted so badly to point to friend who is now with a SMOKIN hot Asian Chick, & she is literally like 20 yrs younger than him.
I think that is disgusting. I can promise you that I will never have sex with a woman who is 20 years younger than me.

JD426
04-29-2010, 10:15 PM
I think that is disgusting. I can promise you that I will never have sex with a woman who is 20 years younger than me.

Finally, I have caught Weyland making a grammatical error.

correctly stated it would read

" I think that is disgusting. I can promise you that I will never have sex with a woman who is ONLY 20 years younger than I"

Jiggafied
04-29-2010, 10:41 PM
I'll tell you what my cousin does to go to thailand.

He leaves his charger at home and tells the wife he is off to visit me in new york. He tells her whatever story.

He tells her if she needs him to call my "home phone number"

He owns like 3 magic jacks (you can buy them at Radio Shack now) you pay like 20 bucks a year for a US phone number that works outbound and inbound anywhere in the world as long as you have a internet connection. So he pops it into his laptop and leaves it on, so when she call it will ring. And when he calls her it will show with a US number.

He swears by this device.

mikelodge
04-29-2010, 11:24 PM
just remembered this... you can call and the caller id will show whatever number you want

http://www.spoofcard.com/

Those are not fool proof on International and if she knew anyone in LE it is extremely simple to pierce that veil.

My Ex tried that and my PI (ex LE) friend blew her up in court. She got nothing she wanted after hearing all our recorded phone calls.

At least in MN it only takes one consenting party to record a phone call so if you get someone talking and record it with yourself consenting it is admissable here in court.

I should clarify she did get all her personal stuff and many things I didn't want.
I got the kids since she was deemed unfit.

It is like those remailing services they can work in the hands of the right person but be careful. Maybe I am just paranoid--- NAH

mikelodge
04-29-2010, 11:29 PM
I'll tell you what my cousin does to go to thailand.

He leaves his charger at home and tells the wife he is off to visit me in new york. He tells her whatever story.

He tells her if she needs him to call my "home phone number"

He owns like 3 magic jacks (you can buy them at Radio Shack now) you pay like 20 bucks a year for a US phone number that works outbound and inbound anywhere in the world as long as you have a internet connection. So he pops it into his laptop and leaves it on, so when she call it will ring. And when he calls her it will show with a US number.

He swears by this device.

What happens when the internet service is down? Does he say the phones are out in NY? That sound risky.

carolinajack
04-30-2010, 03:01 AM
As a member of the "Married with Children" club I'll offer this...

...first there's no one sure fire plan depending on factors like your occupation - and how suspicious your wife is.

Forget that double passport game...too many headaches - best bet is try to make the trip business related - provided she doesn't have much contact with the folks at your job...if there's no one at your job that can trip you up with, "St. Louis? - he told us his uncle died and he went to settle the estate!"...:o

So real trick becomes how do convince her you're in the DR taking care of business...a seminar on emerging markets in under developed nations? Consulting on the restructuring of the Haitian government banking infastructure?...bottomline you have to sell her something that she can cling to not so much for her - but for when her hair dresser girlfriends start talking shit...

...I use the workshop/seminar excuse and make it a point to take a suitcase full of school supplies with me to drop of at a local charity. I also donate $50 a month to that same charity - and my wife knows it - bottomline between the internet reciepts - and thank you letters & newsletters - she thinks she's got this great husband out to save the world...:rolleyes:...

...what's more on of the director's of the program said I could come volunteer there for up to month wth a free condo in Cabarete...:lol:

...approach it like ur presenting a solution for a client. What service or product do I (my company) have that the folks in the DR (or Haiti) need or want?....and think beyond ur cock in some chicas mouth...;)

Mr. Smooth
04-30-2010, 04:45 AM
Carolina - dude you are something else!! You should work for some high ranking politician. The spin control abilities you have are priceless. I would love to hear your take about some politico getting in trouble somehow and talking to the press about it with just the most assured attitude of why it is no big thing. The media would be eating out of your hand.

As far as the OP is concerned, if shit on the homefront is that bad that you want to fabricate a story that allows you to go to the DR for all of 48 hours, maybe you should consult the services of a divorce lawyer. Sooner or later, it will come to that.

Even if you go, if there happens to be airport delays due to bad weather, (hurricane season is during the time the OP said he wants to go back) your wife will want to know which airline you're on. If she were to call the airline and request info. only to find out that her hubby isn't on the St. Louie outbound flight but rather on a Puerta Plata originating flight, the shit just might hit the fan.

I am so happy I am not married.

snoozer
04-30-2010, 08:32 AM

40 years, yes, 20 is perverted!!

ElPlomero
04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
The bottom line is that no matter what you do, you'll be taking a risk.

Only you can decide if the benefits outweigh the risks.

If you are married... and the marriage is something that you care to keep, you will have to be very, very careful.

People in general, and women in particular, pick up on inconsistencies.

You will need to lie about things and the old "Keep it Simple, Stupid" strategy works better than a series of random, complicated stories that will never remember.

If you are only marking time until YOU want to get the divorce... my advice is to go for it. We're not getting any younger and no matter what anyone says... happiness is the only goal worth attaining in this life.

It is better if you don't take your happiness while robbing someone else's (like any kids in the marriage) But ultimately, you need to do what makes you happy.

And... if you are willing to risk your marriage to do this... you might want to re-evaluate how happy you actually are in your marriage.

Just my 2 cents.

elmudo
04-30-2010, 12:26 PM
Thank you all for your advise and tips. Bottom line, I'm going to plan this thoroughly and try and remove any issues that'll get me busted.

So about my marriage, I'm happy..I do love my wife..but I love banging chicks in the DR also..and I need to get back there frequently.

I solely blame myself for not having enough balls to check her when we were engaged with regards to how many times I can go on trips with the boyz..I should have held my guns and said I'll go how ever many times I want to go and if you dont' like it fuck off..but I didn't and now here I am trying to figure out ways to go there on the sneak.

Bottom line, I keep a tight line between work and family..no one at my job knows my wife and she doesn't even know my work number..I'll get her used to my St.Louis trips over the next 3 months to the point where she things it's a regular incidence..and then in the 4th month..out to DR.

y'alls are amazing people and I hope to meet you all there at one point in my life.

weyland
05-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I use the workshop/seminar excuse and make it a point to take a suitcase full of school supplies with me to drop of at a local charity.
Oh no! I feel so used. :eek:

SeaWeed
05-02-2010, 08:23 PM
have a gf of three years and mi use the fishing and snorkeling with the guys excuse......which seems to be working so far........
the pics of us fishing in Negril this last reach really saved my ass and documented what wi were doing........to a degree......lol
mi so glad the gf doesn't have a passport:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bryan_sr
05-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Marriage.....what is this phenomena ? LOL

Slim

Nakom
05-07-2010, 11:09 AM
I think the more complicated you make it, the more likely you will be to get caught. When things change, eyebrows get raised - when things are the same, nobody thinks twice about them. If you go to St Louis for buisness once a month and your company pays for it, tell her you are going to St Louis. Have a single friend buy the plane ticket on his CC and give him the cash. You can then pay cash for everything in the DR including the hotel - no CC required. Also request that they do not stamp your passport at customs in the DR. Passport stamps are not required, and if you ask they will not stamp it. As a Canadian, when you go to Cuba you ask them not to stamp your passport as it can create problems the next time you travel to the US. Take your work phone and keep it charged for when she calls. The bill will just show a call from your wife to you and vice versa - it does not matter where you take or make the call. The bill is at your work anyways, she will never see it. Buy a pre-paid phone in the DR and toss it after your trip. Also, forget about taking pictures - I know it's fun, but who cares on a 2 day trip.

Without a CC, passport, picture, or phone trace there is no way she will ever find out. Just do everything normal like you would going to St Louis and she will never even bat an eye. If she asks what you did in St Louis, just say work, dinner, TV, sleep - basically nothing. Even is she does ask at some work function, you go to St Louis every month, how boring is that, no one is going to remember shit about a rouitine trip to St Louis.

Just my thoughts, be careful, but just make like normal and she will pay as much attention to this trip as she does to all the others - none.

Malo
05-07-2010, 11:12 AM
I think the more complicated you make it, the more likely you will be to get caught. When things change, eyebrows get raised - when things are the same, nobody thinks twice about them. If you go to St Louis for buisness once a month and your company pays for it, tell her you are going to St Louis. Have a single friend buy the plane ticket on his CC and give him the cash. You can then pay cash for everything in the DR including the hotel - no CC required. Also request that they do not stamp your passport at customs in the DR. Passport stamps are not required, and if you ask they will not stamp it. As a Canadian, when you go to Cuba you ask them not to stamp your passport as it can create problems the next time you travel to the US. Take your work phone and keep it charged for when she calls. The bill will just show a call from your wife to you and vice versa - it does not matter where you take or make the call. The bill is at your work anyways, she will never see it. Buy a pre-paid phone in the DR and toss it after your trip. Also, forget about taking pictures - I know it's fun, but who cares on a 2 day trip.

Without a CC, passport, picture, or phone trace there is no way she will ever find out. Just do everything normal like you would going to St Louis and she will never even bat an eye. If she asks what you did in St Louis, just say work, dinner, TV, sleep - basically nothing. Even is she does ask at some work function, you go to St Louis every month, how boring is that, no one is going to remember shit about a rouitine trip to St Louis.

Just my thoughts, be careful, but just make like normal and she will pay as much attention to this trip as she does to all the others - none.

What happens when the unexpected happens and you get stranded or she calls the office and they say he is on vacation.

Nakom
05-07-2010, 11:21 AM
He said that she does not even have his work number, and she has no reason to suspect anything so why would she call? If there is an emergency or he gets stranded - he is fucked no matter what precautions he takes. He will have to make shit up on the fly. There are risks involved in cheating - you can't get around that.

Malo
05-07-2010, 11:26 AM
He said that she does not even have his work number, and she has no reason to suspect anything so why would she call? If there is an emergency or he gets stranded - he is fucked no matter what precautions he takes. He will have to make shit up on the fly. There are risks involved in cheating - you can't get around that.

What wife doesn't have her husbands number?

mikelodge
05-07-2010, 02:49 PM
What wife doesn't have her husbands number?

That would be "The Perfect Wife"

And if she was Bi even better :lol: Assuming she like to share and have 3somes.

Malo
05-07-2010, 02:55 PM
That would be "The Perfect Wife"

And if she was Bi even better :lol: Assuming she like to share and have 3somes.

So if something happens to the kids, she can't reach him?

Nakom
05-07-2010, 03:19 PM
He said she calls him all day on his work Blackberry and cellphone. He will have those with him. She does not have / call his office phone number.

Malo
05-07-2010, 03:20 PM
He said she call him all day on his work Blackberry and cellphone. He will have those with him. She does not have / call his office phone number.

If I call you from my cell phone and you are in DR, I will have to pay roaming charges?

Nakom
05-07-2010, 03:41 PM
No. The reciever will have to pay long distance and roaming charges. You are making a local call to a local number. But he is in 'St Louis' and that is long distance anyways. Plus it is a work phone. The bill is sent to, and paid by his company. She will never know where he is.

Malo
05-07-2010, 03:42 PM
No. The reciever will have to pay long distance charges. But he is in 'St Louis' and that is long distance. Pluse it is a work phone. The bill is sent too and paid by his company. She will never know where he is.

Well he has it all figured out for now.

carolinajack
05-07-2010, 09:22 PM
It would ALL be so simpler if they were ALL like this...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YouTube- Jim Beam commercial-reklama

Mr. Smooth
05-08-2010, 04:46 AM
Hey Jack.....know where I could meet one of these??

It's funny. Whenever one of my friends asks about my DR trips and they wish they could come along, I simply ask them to tell the old ladies (the wives) that they are taking a trip with the boys. You know...male bonding!
They always tell me the Mrs. would never go for it. Such pussies!!

God.....I am so glad I am not married!

theman
05-08-2010, 01:05 PM
"... tell the old ladies (the wives) that they are taking a trip with the boys. You know...male bonding!"

Always my reason to get away. Any "reasonable" wife/girlfriend, etc should be able to understand and comply with this, within reason, of course; some guys exercise little to no discretion then wonder why she throws a fit.

carolinajack
05-08-2010, 04:04 PM
"... tell the old ladies (the wives) that they are taking a trip with the boys. You know...male bonding!"

Always my reason to get away. Any "reasonable" wife/girlfriend, etc should be able to understand and comply with this, within reason, of course; some guys exercise little to no discretion then wonder why she throws a fit.

Right on point with that one...

...if you're sloppy with ur shit ur bound to get burnt at home...

In the DR I don't buy a phone or really collect numbers...don't need the drama of a second phone ringing with some chica calling with stories about, "Ayi papito I miss you so much mi amor...I woke up dreaming about you...and my pussy was so wet...and oh by the way my abuelita is very sick and I was wondering..."...

If I have any extra condoms left from a trip I give them to (1) any ISOC guys in town (2) the last chica I see on the trip (3) security guard (4) the maids to sell as they will...why bring it home...just to save a few bucks and open myself to a bunch of drama should I leave them in my travel bag and the wife finds them?...fuck that!

Guys with wives/gfs can monger too...just keep that ego & dick in check and know it cant be done on the same level as our single brethren.

shredder
05-31-2010, 08:36 PM
My first trip to DR was made 3 months after my ex wife and I separated. She works for a Dr. without Borders type organization and travels a lot so I planned the trip while she was in Africa...no problem with phone calls and I made other elaborate cover stories.

I get back and week later I'm on the phone with my wife. She asks, "Did you go to the Dominican Republic?":eek: My mind goes blank and I don't know what to say...I'm a terrible liar. Turns out one of her co-workers was on a trip to DR and saw me there:eek:. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the odds of that:mad:. I was too stunned to ask where he saw me. Most likely in the airport but who knows and I never asked because I figured that would make me look guilty....uhhh...guiltier.

Luckily I had many pictures of tourist things to send her as a trip report.

hugrad95a
05-31-2010, 08:58 PM
My first trip to DR was made 3 months after my ex wife and I separated. She works for a Dr. without Borders type organization and travels a lot so I planned the trip while she was in Africa...no problem with phone calls and I made other elaborate cover stories.

I get back and week later I'm on the phone with my wife. She asks, "Did you go to the Dominican Republic?":eek: My mind goes blank and I don't know what to say...I'm a terrible liar. Turns out one of her co-workers was on a trip to DR and saw me there:eek:. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the odds of that:mad:. I was too stunned to ask where he saw me. Most likely in the airport but who knows and I never asked because I figured that would make me look guilty....uhhh...guiltier.

Luckily I had many pictures of tourist things to send her as a trip report.

If you made the trip after you seperated from your wife why is it any of her business if you went or not. Doesnt seperated mean that you life seperate lives?

shredder
05-31-2010, 11:28 PM
If you made the trip after you seperated from your wife why is it any of her business if you went or not. Doesnt seperated mean that you life seperate lives?

Divorce can have some turbulent waters...best to avoid anything that might create a storm....

....but the point of my story is that I tried to secretly take a trip to DR and was found out by an unforeseen coincidence. Just saying, Be careful.

hugrad95a
05-31-2010, 11:50 PM
Divorce can have some turbulent waters...best to avoid anything that might create a storm....

....but the point of my story is that I tried to secretly take a trip to DR and was found out by an unforeseen coincidence. Just saying, Be careful.

I understand....Totally

moshy2k
06-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Hey Elmundo,

Sorry to hear you got infected by the DR bug lol. Unfortunately there is no cure and you just have to live with the symptoms lol.

I have taken about 20 something trips to the DR during my prime Monger days. At least half were 007 missions where the wife thought I was someplace else. However, doing what I did takes alot of work and does come with significant risks if you screw up.

So, I know what you are feeling as I have been there but, before you go into the darkside make sure you can live with the consequences if you get caught. Don't over look this part as you could be looking yourself in the mirror after a trip with a pissed wife on the war path.

Now having said all that if you still want to take a trip then there are a few ways to make it work. The first rule is:

1. Involve as few other people as possible. They will only fuck shit up TRUST ME!
2. Your biggest issue will be your phone. And you need to have 2 options for the phone (just in case).
3. Don't worry about the passport if your wife isnt the suspicious type it is minor. That can be resolved last (a small amount of water smugges things and hopefully you have other stamps in it already).

We can easily put together the perfect cover for your trip and it will likely go off as smoothly as mine did. But of course there is always a risk.....

Send me a PM and we can work on it if you like. Or post in this thread and we can plan it out.

moshy2k
06-01-2010, 12:41 AM

Ignore Hemp. I lied like a rug the first 2 years..... The last 1-2 years I didn't need to lie much lol.

And after you tell your future wife that line. Don't come knocking on my door asking to sleep on the couch lol lol lol.

psriches
06-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Trust me, Moshy is the best at this sort of thing.

That famous fishing trip from years back was an all time ISOC classic!!!

gdogg
06-01-2010, 03:41 AM
I knew Moshy would come through!! I know who the masters are.
:wink:

moshy2k
06-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Trust me, Moshy is the best at this sort of thing.

That famous fishing trip from years back was an all time ISOC classic!!!

Those fishing trips were the Gold standard lol lol.... Coming home with Salmon from a trip you didn't take is PRICELESS......... Those were the days :)

mikelodge
06-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Those fishing trips were the Gold standard lol lol.... Coming home with Salmon from a trip you didn't take is PRICELESS......... Those were the days :)

That would be Priceless but coming home from a Fishing Trip you really did take without fish would be even harder to believe around here. :lol:

jose1234
06-23-2010, 01:48 AM
To get around this, I am considering investing in some rental property in the Dominican Republic. I'm going with my wife in early July to look at a few properties. I will indeed be looking for a good investment. I think this will provide a few reasons to go to the DR during the year on my own.

This is completely off topic and you all are about to ripp me to shreds on this. But here goes anyways, my wife is a bit kinky and has these fantasies of meeting a spanish speaking guy. Any ideas about how I can get some sanky(s) to take a run at her? She would absolutely love the attention and etc. She is Asian, upper 40's and in good shape. Since this is off topic and not really for this board at all, please just pm me if you have any ideas. Thank you in advance.

MrHappy
06-23-2010, 07:26 AM
To get around this, I am considering investing in some rental property in the Dominican Republic. I'm going with my wife in early July to look at a few properties. I will indeed be looking for a good investment. I think this will provide a few reasons to go to the DR during the year on my own.

This is completely off topic and you all are about to ripp me to shreds on this. But here goes anyways, my wife is a bit kinky and has these fantasies of meeting a spanish speaking guy. Any ideas about how I can get some sanky(s) to take a run at her? She would absolutely love the attention and etc. She is Asian, upper 40's and in good shape. Since this is off topic and not really for this board at all, please just pm me if you have any ideas. Thank you in advance.

You (and she) ain't the first, I'd be surprised if anybody rips you up on that.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'attention' though. Does she want to get laid while you watch? Do a threesome with you and another guy? Is she into big dicks?

Let her hang out by herself a little bit(with you not too far away) and guys will be hitting on her in no time. Once she's got a guys interest, just ask the guy if he's willing. If it's him nailing her while you watch, most will go for it. If it's a threesome, it gets a little more complicated, but can be done.

Trust me, if she's good looking, she have LOTS of opportunities.

init4ass
06-23-2010, 08:47 AM
Wow...This thread has been very entertaining...I am never getting married.

Jimmydr
06-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Wow...This thread has been very entertaining...I am never getting married.

There is no reason to.:confused:

Jimmydr
06-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Trust me, if she's good looking, she have LOTS of opportunities.

Even if she is 300 pounds she will have lots.

Jimmydr
06-23-2010, 11:27 AM

I worked with this 26 year old macho guy that talked the same way.

A year and a half, he was divorced. I said was it worth it, a large wedding and then new furniture for a 2 bedroom apartment.

I sat there with about 6 married guys telling him how marriage would be for a year before he got married and you can hear him mumble pussies under his breath.

Once that ring goes on, all the rules change. You can{t tell any judge that you had an arrangemrnt to travel with your buddies yearly.

tsncigardad
06-23-2010, 04:24 PM
LOL - Love it! I'm taking my two sons, one for baseball trip to DR at the end of the month. Here's my strategy for my "solo" trip that I plan on doing in Feb 2011.

Cigar Tour.....If your not a cigar lover, start the hobby ASAP. Talk it up with your male friends, print up some cigar material for the festival that runs in Feb in DR.

Make sure you treat your wife to a getaway with her girlfriends first and then you can do your trip without guilt. It would look funny coming back with a sun tan and having to "splain" that sitting in meetings all day!

GOIN TO THE DR for the Annual Cigar festival........Oh, make sure you bring some sticks home!!!

mikelodge
06-23-2010, 04:24 PM
There is no reason to.:confused:

I would not disagree for a foolish reason like Love :rofl:

But I Can be Bought for a price and I am sure I am not the only one. Even Kirsti Alley (sp) in Fat mode for a price would be considered if her assets were high enough and there was a strong prenup guarantee. :eek::lol:

Tiger
06-23-2010, 04:26 PM
This was also a problem for me on my trip to Sousa last Dec. My biggest concern would be the phone calls. My trip was supposed to a golf trip to Floaida. Me and my two Buds instead headed to Sousa.

I have a Verzon Storm blackberry. Just before I left I called verizon and added the global calling option. This makes the calls to the US much cheaper. Also internet connections and texts are much cheaper. I call and cancel when I return and they pro rate the service charge.

Anyway.....I did as someone earlier mentioned. As soon as we arrived I called a friend in the US to see what the caller ID looked like. I then had him call me and I didn't answer. I wanted to see if my voicemail greeting changed. He said everything sounded that same as when I call from the US. I called home a few times on my trip and all went well.

They are other things that can screw things up such as airport delays due to weather, but the phone calls were my biggest worry.

It went so well we are heading down in cognito again this Dec.

papi_sosua
06-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Out of curiosity: how do you deal with entry/exit stamps in the passport?

This was also a problem for me on my trip to Sousa last Dec. My biggest concern would be the phone calls. My trip was supposed to a golf trip to Floaida. Me and my two Buds instead headed to Sousa.

I have a Verzon Storm blackberry. Just before I left I called verizon and added the global calling option. This makes the calls to the US much cheaper. Also internet connections and texts are much cheaper. I call and cancel when I return and they pro rate the service charge.

Anyway.....I did as someone earlier mentioned. As soon as we arrived I called a friend in the US to see what the caller ID looked like. I then had him call me and I didn't answer. I wanted to see if my voicemail greeting changed. He said everything sounded that same as when I call from the US. I called home a few times on my trip and all went well.

They are other things that can screw things up such as airport delays due to weather, but the phone calls were my biggest worry.

Ingus_Khan
06-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Good question. Do you really not want them to stamp your passport? When leaving the country, the folks at POP seem to be vigilant at looking for your entry stamp to determine if they need to charge you a fee for overstaying the 60 day tourist visa limit.

Drjetman
06-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Be careful about the phone bill. It may indicate the country of origin and if she sees it you're screwed.

mikelodge
06-23-2010, 10:05 PM

If you have as many as some of us do that is a mute point. Or should I say don't show it to them and keep it in your own safe-- Tear out a page-- Get a Dupe whatever many ways.

Tiger
06-24-2010, 09:42 AM

She never looks at my passport but someone here had a great idea. Just smudge the date a little with water. I travel allot so there are many stamps in my passport. If she ever looked, an unreadable stamp would not raise a flag. Many are already hard to read.

Tiger
06-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Be careful about the phone bill. It may indicate the country of origin and if she sees it you're screwed.

The phone bill goes to my office and I pay the bills so that's not a problem for me.

But.......I just checked my verizon bill. It doesn't list country of origin for calls, but there in a line entry "International Long Distance-Mobile" Also an entry for International text sent and received. If the wrong person saw this, it could become a problem.

stevereds
07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
not sure if u golf..but..

You can stay at Playa Dorada complex..like the Gran Ventana hotel which is AI...nice people, great beach... Gold course is in the middle of all the Hotels, as it is a Gated type of resort community. with like 8 big Hotels inside. a mall, bars etc.

Taxi to Sosua..if publico will cost about 400 pesos if you get a taxi from inside playa dorada, it is about 30 us..maybe 25. but that's with thwe taxi mafiosos.

Sosua is a 30 min trip..and Field of Dreams if that is your thing is across the highway.

moshy2k
07-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Seems like many of my ideas have caught on lol lol.

moshy2k
07-08-2010, 09:52 PM

Be careful with this idea if your wife isn't into you banging other women. Think long term on this idea as there are risks ( i thought about the housing part).

If you do go through with a purchase make sure you don't buy anything near a strip like Sosua. And do your hoeing far away from the place you buy.

Banging chicas near your house will only cause you drama in the end. Don't shit where you sleep.... And never bring a chica there!!!!

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 09:52 PM

You lock your passport in your safe or safe deposit box or any damn thing that she should not have access to. If you have a home safe and she has access get a work one or get a bullshit bank account with online only for no statements and a box.

A wife should not have access to your passport anyway what if she were to leave you and just to piss you off stole it. Or if you are pussy whipped tear a page out for Christ sake and get a dupe.

moshy2k
07-08-2010, 09:54 PM
A wife should not have access to your passport.

You MUST be single lol lol lol .

moshy2k
07-08-2010, 09:58 PM

If your wife tends to snoop and be suspicious (you likely have done some shit in the past lol)

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS HOBBY!!!!! Your risk of getting caught is way to high.

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 10:00 PM
You MUST be single lol lol lol .

Yes Proudly but I was married and traveled as much then if not more as I do now and she never had access to my private safe at my office.

I have a friend who asked sometimes and has seen it and I said it is classified. :rofl:
This is why I stay not exclusive even though it was hard to do that 15 years ago it really isn't today.

They either want to see you or they don't. :lol: