PDA

View Full Version : First time trip don't want to mess things up for you all

Jonas
05-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Hi there,

I am a rookie and done want to mess things up for the vets on here. I will upload photos daily of what I do and the lessons learned. I have done a lot of reading and have a better understanding of what to do and what not to do.

I am thinking about getting a condo for my 3 days as well as a car. I want to check out the nude beach even though most people say it is only old people, who knows maybe I will be supprised.

I am going to take gift bags for the chicas and don't plan on paying any more then what I was told to by all the vets on here.

My daily post will be my way of saying thanks, who knows, I might have a hidden cam in my room. Funny thing you just might see some chicas trying to find something to steal when I am in the shower

Haha

My trip will be May 16-19

LJDMV
05-02-2010, 07:47 PM
You should think twice about renting a car in the DR. See the boards for the many problems you will incur if you get in an accident, or do any damage to the car..

Hunter
05-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi My daily post will be my way of saying thanks, who knows, I might have a hidden cam in my room. Funny thing you just might see some chicas trying to find something to steal when I am in the shower

I would think twice about that also...:icontd::icontd: Bad karma and it could get you thrown in jail....

nnjdave
05-02-2010, 09:13 PM
I rented a car the last trip, it went fine, but I was a scarredy-cat and got a Hertz at the airport with insurance. I got the $900 deductible, $13 a day for a week, but for 3 days, I'd just pay the $24 a day for the no deductible plan. I also took pictures of the car while doing the walkaround with the rental guy. I think the grand total for the 7 days was $318.

Hi there,

I am a rookie and done want to mess things up for the vets on here. I will upload photos daily of what I do and the lessons learned. I have done a lot of reading and have a better understanding of what to do and what not to do.

I am thinking about getting a condo for my 3 days as well as a car. I want to check out the nude beach even though most people say it is only old people, who knows maybe I will be supprised.

I am going to take gift bags for the chicas and don't plan on paying any more then what I was told to by all the vets on here.

My daily post will be my way of saying thanks, who knows, I might have a hidden cam in my room. Funny thing you just might see some chicas trying to find something to steal when I am in the shower

Haha

SeaWeed
05-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Hi there,

My trip will be May 16-19lawd of mercy.....bless you guys that can enjoy such a short reach.......

weyland
05-02-2010, 09:51 PM
This would be my schedule if in the DR for only four days during warm and humid weather:

Day One: arrive in the afternoon / wind down with a drink / get in the pool / shower and change for dinner / unpack only what I need immediately / decide I am too tired for a chica that night.

Day Two: get up late morning / have breakfast / unpack my stuff / go shopping for anything I need / visit bank / get in the pool / shower and change for dinner / chat to fellow residents / visit a bar or two with fellow residents / fancy a few chicas but cannot find the special one I need to kick off my holiday.

Day Three: get up early / have breakfast / lose my glasses and spend most of the day looking for them / arrange for a chica my friend recommended to spend the night / have dinner / by midnight she still has not showed and I am too pissed off to look for another one plus have a headache after spending hours without my glasses so decide on fresh start tomorrow.

Day Four: remember I have to go home today / check flight check-in times / decide to pack early so no last minute panics and then find a chica for sex / cannot find my passport so spend three hours looking for it then realise I left it in the bank on Day Two / retrieve passport / no time now for a chica, the taxi is here / tip the tipico band at the airport / decide to return in six months - I will have to wait until then to lose my DR cherry

LJDMV
05-03-2010, 10:24 AM
I did that my first visit to the DR. Never again 4 days is just not enough to enjoy yourself, and at the same time enough to make u wish u were staying much longer or that u wnt to return in a month.

lawd of mercy.....bless you guys that can enjoy such a short reach.......

Trib
05-03-2010, 11:36 AM
This would be my schedule if in the DR for only four days during warm and humid weather:

Day One: arrive in the afternoon / wind down with a drink / get in the pool / shower and change for dinner / unpack only what I need immediately / decide I am too tired for a chica that night.

Day Two: get up late morning / have breakfast / unpack my stuff / go shopping for anything I need / visit bank / get in the pool / shower and change for dinner / chat to fellow residents / visit a bar or two with fellow residents / fancy a few chicas but cannot find the special one I need to kick off my holiday.

Day Three: get up early / have breakfast / lose my glasses and spend most of the day looking for them / arrange for a chica my friend recommended to spend the night / have dinner / by midnight she still has not showed and I am too pissed off to look for another one plus have a headache after spending hours without my glasses so decide on fresh start tomorrow.

Day Four: remember I have to go home today / check flight check-in times / decide to pack early so no last minute panics and then find a chica for sex / cannot find my passport so spend three hours looking for it then realise I left it in the bank on Day Two / retrieve passport / no time now for a chica, the taxi is here / tip the tipico band at the airport / decide to return in six months - I will have to wait until then to lose my DR cherry

OMG that was priceless. I am still laughing 5 min later

Mr. Smooth
05-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Weyland, do you happen to related to Dave Allen by any chance? That little comedy bit reminds me of the anecdotes he used to say on stage for his tv show. Maybe you were a writer of his at one time?

weyland
05-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Weyland, do you happen to related to Dave Allen by any chance? That little comedy bit reminds me of the anecdotes he used to say on stage for his tv show ...
Not that I know of, but I had an Irish granny, so who knows?

Anyway, who said it was supposed to be comic? That sort of bumbling about absent-mindedly is how I pass my days. Sad really, not comic. If only I had moved out here straight after my first divorce I could have been a contender! I could have been a Jimbo!

My only comfort is Billy is worse than me. We are like the two old guys in the Muppets but fueled on cuba libres and La Pela.

gdogg
05-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Weyland, do you happen to related to Dave Allen by any chance? That little comedy bit reminds me of the anecdotes he used to say on stage for his tv show. Maybe you were a writer of his at one time?

Dave Allen was hilarious! For a while he used to come on after "Saturday Night Live" when I was a young tater. He'd sit in his chair and tell these jokes with no expression on his face. Before meeting Weyland, I thought he was like John Cleese. But you're right...he's more like Allen.

Mr. Smooth
05-04-2010, 05:08 AM
Dave Allen was hilarious! For a while he used to come on after "Saturday Night Live" when I was a young tater. He'd sit in his chair and tell these jokes with no expression on his face. Before meeting Weyland, I thought he was like John Cleese. But you're right...he's more like Allen.
When I was about 14, I discovered Dave Allen. The local PBS station would broadcast his show and I just laughed my ass off at some of the brilliant comedy sketches along with him sitting alone on stage telling these hilarious stories. To my knowledge, none of my high school friends even knew who he was. That was the beginning of my appreciation for dry wit, as well as the sarcastic sense of humor that the English and Irish are known for. And it also explains why to this day, for me anyway, why there are no better drinking companions than the Irish and English. And you can include the Scots and Welsh too.

Since I've been a member of this forum, Weyland has consistantly posted some of the driest, humorous statements, opinions and observations of anyone. A thinking man's humor if you will. It was in reading so many of his posts that the Dave Allen comparison popped into my head.

Nice to see that I'm not alone in my thinking.

gdogg
05-04-2010, 05:20 AM
When I was about 14, I discovered Dave Allen. The local PBS station would broadcast his show and I just laughed my ass off at some of the brilliant comedy sketches along with him sitting alone on stage telling these hilarious stories. To my knowledge, none of my high school friends even knew who he was. That was the beginning of my appreciation for dry wit, as well as the sarcastic sense of humor that the English and Irish are known for. And it also explains why to this day, for me anyway, why there are no better drinking companions than the Irish and English. And you can include the Scots and Welsh too.

Since I've been a member of this forum, Weyland has consistantly posted some of the driest, humorous statements, opinions and observations of anyone. A thinking man's humor if you will. It was in reading so many of his posts that the Dave Allen comparison popped into my head.

Nice to see that I'm not alone in my thinking.

Oh yeah, there were also risque comedy skits with bikini-clad chicas. Pretty wild for the time, and I was probably around ten years old when I saw them. Allen was like a sophisticated, buttoned-downed version of Benny Hill.

bklyndrguy
05-04-2010, 02:26 PM

ha ha ha i love that so here u go iam leaving for 4 days in 2 weeks so why make a report and stuff ill cut and paste what u wrote and here u go maybe ill add some pic how iam looking for my glasses

Mr. Smooth
05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I've never had the pleasure of meeting Sir Weyland.....yet. I would love the opportunity to do so one day. Thats how I picture his conversational tone, buttoned down with a stone face. Besides, a man of his years and experience, you can't help but learn from his advice whether it be about the chicas in the DR or about life. Plus, I wouldn't mind being introduced to some of his Haitiana friends.

To the OP, sorry about the thread jack.

Jimmydr
05-04-2010, 02:35 PM
I've never had the pleasure of meeting Sir Weyland.....yet. I would love the opportunity to do so one day. Thats how I picture his conversational tone, buttoned down with a stone face. Besides, a man of his years and experience, you can't help but learn from his advice whether it be about the chicas in the DR or about life. Plus, I wouldn't mind being introduced to some of his Haitiana friends.

Don't kid yourself. He may be 70, but a 30 year old has more practical experience than him. All he has is great manners.:D

MrHappy
05-05-2010, 07:52 AM

Think 'Ben Stein'

mikelodge
05-05-2010, 09:49 PM
ha ha ha i love that so here u go iam leaving for 4 days in 2 weeks so why make a report and stuff ill cut and paste what u wrote and here u go maybe ill add some pic how iam looking for my glasses

Shot Glasses in your case :lol::bigthumbup: