PDA

View Full Version : 2 go or not

nynj7895
05-03-2010, 10:46 PM
i need to get away asap and have been on this site getting info but still a newbie was thinking of going to sosua this week short notice as i need to get away..is it safe for me as i dont speak spanish ? was thinking of NG or terra G not sure what is best ? how far aw alk are they from town..any help would be appriciated thanks im new here and post on bestgfe.com

B

hugrad95a
05-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Dude what day's are you going, I'm looking at the continental flights I am so about to book at flight I'm looking at Wed through Monday. Terra Linda has rooms available, I went to Blackbeards and my spanish is bad but I was more than able to get by.

Apos
05-03-2010, 10:55 PM
You'll be fine. Book the flight and a room and come have the best time of your life! :D

PM me the day before and I'll show you around a bit on your first day if you like.

nynj7895
05-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Dude what day's are you going, I'm looking at the continental flights I am so about to book at flight I'm looking at Wed through Monday. Terra Linda has rooms available, I went to Blackbeards and my spanish is bad but I was more than able to get by.

i saw jet blue out of jfk 335.00 round trip just called new garden and terra linda but no answer..im free after tomorrow to leave

nynj7895
05-03-2010, 11:14 PM
You'll be fine. Book the flight and a room and come have the best time of your life! :D

PM me the day before and I'll show you around a bit on your first day if you like.

cant pm you im new here ...

Apos
05-03-2010, 11:18 PM
I just sent you one... :D You'll be able to send them soon.
cant pm you im new here ...

Apos
05-03-2010, 11:28 PM
New garden is 1 minute away from Terra Linda on the same street as Rocky's, Calle Dr. Rosen, and another minute to Rocky's. A half block and around the corner and you are on the strip where most of the bars, clubs and restaurants are.

The location is perfect!
i need to get away asap and have been on this site getting info but still a newbie was thinking of going to sosua this week short notice as i need to get away..is it safe for me as i dont speak spanish ? was thinking of NG or terra G not sure what is best ? how far aw alk are they from town..any help would be appriciated thanks im new here and post on bestgfe.com

B

gdogg
05-03-2010, 11:36 PM

B

i saw jet blue out of jfk 335.00 round trip just called new garden and terra linda but no answer..im free after tomorrow to leave

You answered your own question. If you have the free time, book that sucker! There will be an available room somewhere. JUST GO!!
:wink:

weyland
05-03-2010, 11:51 PM
You answered your own question. If you have the free time, book that sucker! There will be an available room somewhere. JUST GO!!
:wink:
I agree. If you find a cheap flight, book it. There are available rooms all over the North Coast at present. Things are quiet. You will easily find one once you arrive.

JD426
05-04-2010, 01:27 AM
nynj7895,
Are you in NY Near Jfk or in Jersey ? , because Continantal has the same $335 price, pretty much right up to Memorial day weekend. I used to fly out of JFK, but i dont bother any more, Newark is much easier in and out.

hugrad95a
05-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Thanks Guys I just booked my return trip after only one week. I promise to work on that first trip report. Gotta run to the bank and then walmart.

weyland
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks Guys I just booked my return trip after only one week. I promise to work on that first trip report. Gotta run to the bank and then walmart.
That's amazing. 95% of guys on their first visit can't wait to come back. It took me four months. It takes others one month to a year.

Has anyone else ever booked their next trip after only two days in the DR and booked it for only one week later?

I worry about you at my party, HU. All but two of the chicas I have invited so far are muy flaca. If those two aren't available, can I bundle two flacitas together with duct tape for you?

Mr Hillbilly
05-04-2010, 03:40 PM
First trip New Garden legends hang out there.

That too and at Xmas time Terra linda had rooms 50 dollars cash now they are 59 cash.

New Garden is better value now 50 cash ISOC after Terra linda raised rates remember 1st floor at Terra linda you want queen bed because its the first floor AND ALOT NICER THAN KING BED UPPER FLOOR .

hugrad95a
05-04-2010, 04:59 PM
That's amazing. 95% of guys on their first visit can't wait to come back. It took me four months. It takes others one month to a year.

Has anyone else ever booked their next trip after only two days in the DR and booked it for only one week later?

I worry about you at my party, HU. All but two of the chicas I have invited so far are muy flaca. If those two aren't available, can I bundle two flacitas together with duct tape for you?

Well to keep it reall I did one week in the DR at Blackbeards but missed out on Sousua, I did an overnight on a night where my partners wanted to hangout, which was my fault. I saw a flight in my price range and hemmed an hawed then said F"it I only live once. This time will split the time btw BB and Sousua. I have the time and money right now so like Nike I just Did it. Can't wait to meet up with you guys. I'm a pretty laid back dude except when it come to the chica's.. lol

LJDMV
05-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Well to keep it reall I did one week in the DR at Blackbeards but missed out on Sousua, I did an overnight on a night where my partners wanted to hangout, which was my fault. I saw a flight in my price range and hemmed an hawed then said F"it I only live once. This time will split the time btw BB and Sousua. I have the time and money right now so like Nike I just Did it. Can't wait to meet up with you guys. I'm a pretty laid back dude except when it come to the chica's.. lol

I did the same thing my first trip to the DR except i stayed only 4 days at BB, and did not go to Sosua. Once I got back home i wanted to return badly to the DR but i had to get back to work in DC. I did return 2 months later but then i went to Sosua the 2nd time. Once i found out about sosua, BB is was of my radar and not interested in going back there. My Money is better spent in Sosua where u have more choices of chicas, more to see day and night and no limits as to what the chicas will do or their rates. I too love the DR and the chicas and thus i will be back again for my 3rd trip this year in June. I guess Many guys are getting Addicted to the Dominican Pussy! myself included

SeaWeed
05-04-2010, 06:39 PM

not this guy......

but if you not getting any Punani at home mi can see why some guys jump back on the planes so quickly.......
it's the power of the pussy.....lol

Jimmydr
05-04-2010, 06:43 PM

I use to book about 4-6 at a time.

Mr Hillbilly
05-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Quite frankly I was dissapointed with number of quality chicas available last year and a half but damn last thursday friday saturday sunday um hum good!
I just didn't know what to think after some you guys posted Sosua best ever been can't argue with that statement.

but 3 damn fine chicas in 3 days was good for me!

weyland
05-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I use to book about 4-6 at a time.
That was only because you have Attention Deficit Disorder and kept on pressing the "Pay Now" button because you were too impatient to wait for the webpage to change.

hugrad95a
05-06-2010, 10:39 AM

I'll be good I need to slow down so I can make it your party.