PDA

View Full Version : Watch what you pack in your checkin bags

Ram
03-18-2005, 06:31 PM
I realize today that someone stole my Hugo Boss cologne out of my check on when I returned from POP.
I did not lock my bag, it was inside my toiletry bag......
Some guy is wearing my cologne and pickin up chicas with it........damn, it should have been me!!!
:shock:

Dark Knight
03-18-2005, 06:34 PM
You know what,after thew trip in febuary I found that somebody took my coolwater and jope colognes.It had to be the dominicans they checked more coming out than goin in!

Apos
03-18-2005, 06:40 PM
You know what,after thew trip in febuary I found that somebody took my coolwater and jope colognes.It had to be the dominicans they checked more coming out than goin in!

I lock everything. i know they can probably open i but nothing missing so far :D

nuhomet
03-18-2005, 06:44 PM
I realize today that someone stole my Hugo Boss cologne out of my check on when I returned from POP.
Some guy is wearing my cologne and pickin up chicas with it........damn, it should have been me!!!

I've got an empty Drakar bottle. Maybe I'll fill it with piss and leave it in an easily found area.....

DEPUTY DAWG
03-18-2005, 06:52 PM
I was told that you can't lock your bags in the U.S. They will cut it off and leave you a note that your belongings have been searched by the TSA. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: F*#king baggage gangsters :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Apos
03-18-2005, 06:54 PM

I've got an empty Drakar bottle. Maybe I'll fill it with piss and leave it in an easily found area.....

now you're thinkin"! :lol:

Apos
03-18-2005, 06:55 PM
I was told that you can't lock your bags in the U.S. They will cut it off and leave you a note that your belongings have been searched by the TSA. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: F*#king baggage gangsters :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've not flown fromthe USA recently, always out of Toronto but next flight is from the US. I'm planning on only carryon this time however.

Ram
03-18-2005, 07:47 PM

now you're thinkin"! :lol:

Good idea man!!
This may be funny but I think I will do it!!! That was a $60 dollar bottle of cologne, piss me off!
:twisted:

BROOKLYN_357
03-18-2005, 08:02 PM
THEY STOLE MY BRUT AND OLD SPICE...DAMN I WAS PISSED!!!, lol

cremaconpalo
03-18-2005, 08:07 PM

I know I never miss the chance to do it...In fact, I save all my empty cologne bottles just for my trips...I get such a rush when I unpack and discover that I've been "ripped off" by those thievin' bastards!! :twisted: :twisted:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :twisted: :twisted:

TG37
03-19-2005, 12:21 AM
i actually lost and deodrant , half used cant understand why someone would steal that!!

JD
03-19-2005, 01:54 AM
THEY STOLE MY BRUT AND OLD SPICE...DAMN I WAS PISSED!!!, lol

Thanks for the belly-laugh.

JD

psriches
03-19-2005, 12:03 PM
And watch out for customs. They put my checked in baggage through the x-ray machine in Santiago.

knotty
03-19-2005, 04:56 PM

where you heard this at? I always lock my bag, and not had this happen ever.

BrooklynBeas
03-19-2005, 05:32 PM
in 8 trips i dont think anything was ever taken from me.... i usually bring smaller half used bottles to the DR... sometimes i keep it in my carry on... I always keep my condoms in my carryon just in case my suitcase is lost i can still fuck!

freakaccident
03-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Use TSA approved locks and security tags and never put anything but clothes in your check in. I have had shit taken almost every time I have left the country otherwise.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-22-2005, 04:11 PM

My sister flew in from N. Carolina And told me that her baggage was inspected by the tsa. She then said her lock was cut off. She showed me the slip that the tsa put in her luggage.

freakaccident
03-22-2005, 04:16 PM

My sister flew in from N. Carolina And told me that her baggage was inspected by the tsa. She then said her lock was cut off. She showed me the slip that the tsa put in her luggage.

Get the locks and seals from www.tamperseal.com .
The locks dont have to be cut off. They have a special key or something to open them and there is an indicator on the lock. I use the seals and the lock. I had a seal missing once and the lock indicator showed that it had been popped. I raised hell with TSA at the airport because they didn't put a note in the bag like they are supposed to. Nothing was missing but they would have taken care of it had there been.

WSJ3
03-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Just pay attention when they are going thru your baggage.

You take control of the situation and everything should be fine.

freakaccident
03-22-2005, 04:39 PM

Its after you check your bags and they are in the "back" that things dissapear. The shady xray guys in the back are the ones I suspect are the bastards. Every checked bag gets xrayed before it goes on a plane. Anything suspicious and the bag gets pulled and searched.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-22-2005, 04:46 PM

Its after you check your bags and they are in the "back" that things dissapear. The shady xray guys in the back are the ones I suspect are the bastards. Every checked bag gets xrayed before it goes on a plane. Anything suspicious and the bag gets pulled and searched.

Right that's what they did to my sisters baggage. the inspection was done in the back area........ Thanks for the link

D_W_
03-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Simple solution, don't check anything valuable, cologne, cameras, batteries, radio. Just check clothes.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Simple solution, don't check anything valuable, cologne, cameras, batteries, radio. Just check clothes.

What about carrots and liquor or is that where the seals come in

freakaccident
03-22-2005, 04:54 PM

I wouldn't check liquor at all. Carry on only unless you want tequila soaked clothes.

BrooklynBeas
03-22-2005, 04:55 PM

I wouldn't check liquor at all. Carry on only unless you want tequila soaked clothes.

Ive packed Liquor before and so far so good.... But thats only the liquor i bring back... If it busts on the way there im fucked if its coming home at least i have clothes here

DEPUTY DAWG
03-22-2005, 05:11 PM

Ive packed Liquor before and so far so good.... But thats only the liquor i bring back... If it busts on the way there im fucked if its coming home at least i have clothes here

Makes alot of sense

D_W_
03-22-2005, 06:03 PM

Get a big carryon...bottom line. When going to a third world country with no locks (thanks to 9/11)...then you're just asking for it.

the_Jayman
03-22-2005, 06:57 PM

Remember this is jayman and El D you're talking to.

We can't fit it in the carry on :mrgreen:

freakaccident
03-23-2005, 07:57 AM

I wasn't so lucky. I had a bottle of tequila bust. My car smelled like tequila for a week. I swore I was gonna get a buzz on the way to work that week. I had a bottle bust in my carryon once too though. I set the bag on the ground and some jackass picked it up for me when the line moved forward and he dropped the bag.