PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding Chicas ?

bryan_sr
05-08-2010, 07:27 AM
How does one avoid a chica you banged the day before or do you even care?

Back in Thailand I've had broads stalk me in hopes of retaining there services, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it sure is annoying...

If you go back to the same club where you picked up your last broad sometimes they are still there and get jealous that you are seeking others to entertainment you....

Does the same shit happen in the DR....

Slim

jensenspecial
05-08-2010, 07:31 AM
no, only in Thailand

Si_Poppi
05-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Just say no gracias or vamos.

Chicas will try to latch onto you, some old and some new.
It is only a problem if you let it be a problem. :rolleyes:

Malo
05-08-2010, 11:01 AM

Back in Thailand I've had broads stalk me in hopes of retaining there services, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it sure is annoying...

If you go back to the same club where you picked up your last broad sometimes they are still there and get jealous that you are seeking others to entertainment you....

Slim

Just ignore them.

JD426
05-08-2010, 12:10 PM
I just shake my head, from a comfotable distance, if that doesnt work tell them you are with someone else, if they still dont get the hint then who cares, just ignore her. She does deserve the courtesy of a polite first no gracias. My cuban friends tell me to say "no gracias negrita" ,but i am uncomfortable with that phrase even though the word negrita is used affectionately, like in SONGS , but to me it sounds a little off, coming from a white dude. Any thoughts on that from some Latino brothers ?
Never had stalkers, Crying yes, Stalking no. :rofl:

Malo
05-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Crying yes, Stalking no. :rofl:

I had fake crying followed by laughing.

bklyndrguy
05-08-2010, 12:24 PM
i allways say hello whats up a kiss a hug and move on if she was really good ill even nuy her a drink its nothing to be friends after all i did fuck her so why not if u ignore tham in my eyes its kind of rude

naptime
05-08-2010, 01:21 PM
most of the girls in sosua, especially those working the garden , or the strip, will approach once they know you. but they dont get stalky.

i actually call over girls i have been with, even when i am with someone else at the moment. just to say hi, give a hug and a kiss. just to keep a friendly rapport going with them.

i treat them nice, give them gifts. they remember me for the right reasons.

i've never had drama ... until this trip, which i will get to towards the end of my report. but, suffice to say it was a chica known to have some issues, and i partially created the drama, by poor choice of words..

but anyway, back your question... no the chicas wont stalk you.

however... if you are sitting alone at the bar, or walking, or whatever. if you dod not currently have a chica latched onto you.. it is NOT uncommon for one of you past chicas to approach you. a simple no gracious, or maybe later, usually is just fine. and thye smile and move along.

and its very common to hear "ok papi... but por favor, una cervaza para mi" or " por favor papi, dos cientos pesos para taxi " they always always always ask me for a beer or money for the taxi. sometimes i say no. sometimes i do give them money. and i know im not the only one. i have a few different girls that i'll go ahead and buy a drink for, and she'll stand there with me, a little groping and touching, maybe a few kisses, while they drink thier beer, then i'll send them along. i have a few girls that i have been known to reach in my pocket and give them 1 or 2 hundred pesos and send them on thier way. again, its just building a rapport. and they do remember it.

but i have never had one get mad at me for saying no. not even chicas i sometimes buy drinks for or give money to. once you do it once, they will always ask you. but i dont always do it. so the onces i have, on the times i say no, they still dont get mad, they jsut say ok, give me a kiss and move on.

its a really great setup, and its one of the reasons i love the place so much.

ralphie1
05-08-2010, 01:37 PM

Slim
i make no effort to avoid, and dont care

we all go to the DR for the variety and the game. the gals there know that. while they wont "stalk you" they will try to game you some to try and wife up with you. a polite no is suffice

SeaWeed
05-08-2010, 01:53 PM

Slimthe Chicas watch you like a hawk in Sosua......
maybe as soon as wi touch down at the airport...lol
it's so densley populated in Sosua that the previous Chicas you have already banged can't but help see you every day......
some will try to follow you around....many will ask you to buy them a drink......
some will be cordial and wait for a hopeful repeat.....

it's not uncommon when you are talking to a new Chica to have Chicas that you have already banged watch your every move.......
especially in Classicos and Latino's.......nah tru
I prefer a destination that is a lot more spread out with more places for nightlife......so as not to be under the microscope

TONYTNT40
05-08-2010, 02:26 PM
its easy for me to get rid of stalkers. Once they approach me and try to a hang around, I ask,you working tonight? most will say ,yes. Then I'll say well you better go to work," because I am not buying pussy tonight", we were together last night and I am not going to pay you to be my girlfriend". you just left them with a choice, to go somewhere else and make some money, or to stay with you and fuck for free. Most will go and make some money. I've had some that choose the latter(whores catch feelings too). I would give something in the morning, but nothing like they received the 1st night. Once I broke them off that morning, I would tell them, dont come in the club tonight, if I see tonight, I will never take you again. I had a girl from Help, that tried to latch on, when I told her not to come to the club, she said, "you only gave me 50reals, I have to work tonight.
I said ok, but you know the deal. Never had a problem from her again

Maretti
05-08-2010, 02:34 PM
...My cuban friends tell me to say "no gracias negrita" , but i am uncomfortable with that phrase even though the word negrita is used affectionately, like in SONGS , but to me it sounds a little off, coming from a white dude. Any thoughts on that from some Latino brothers?...
Unlike others, for a Latino who happens to be black, being called black is not a big deal, but you're right about being uncomfortable with the phrase, (probably) as a non-Latino white man, you will see anybody who is not 100% white as black, but for Latinos, that's not the case, a mixed person wouldn't see itself as black and that could get you in trouble...big time.

Cubans are not very diplomatic and tend to be somehow disrespectful, specially with women. There's no reason to bring the color of the skin into the conversation. The intention of that phrase, even if the chica is black, is to make her feel bad.

Mr. Smooth
05-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Siam, have you really been "stalked" in Pattaya? That place is so big and spread out. Did you continue to go to the same club or bar? In all my years of going there, I never have had that happen but I never go to the same venues all the time or on consecutive nights. Too many other places to check out.

With Sosua being so small, it is bound to happen that you will run into the same chicas that you may have had a night or two before. One main street, all the same bars and discos right next to each other. The chicas all walk along that stretch of Pedro Clisante and like was stated earlier, if you are alone sitting at the bar, they will come up to you to say hello. If they enjoyed your company the first time, they may want to do so again. I always tell them, "No gracias." They understand. I might buy a beer for them, no harm in that. Keep things friendly.

You won't have problems. Just be courteous and respectful. You will have a great time!

greydread
05-08-2010, 05:51 PM

Slim

Some places are more prone to this hossessive behavior than others. I have found the sure fire cure for possessive ho's.

Share them with your friends. Take the "you" / "me" out of the equation and make her a part of the pack. She'll always be your friend after that and they tend to bring their ho friends into the fold, relatives even.

Keep it feeling like a party after all it ain't a romance. It's a HOMANCE.

Mr. Smooth
05-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Some places are more prone to this hossessive behavior than others. I have found the sure fire cure for possessive ho's.

Share them with your friends. Take the "you" / "me" out of the equation and make her a part of the pack. She'll always be your friend after that and they tend to bring their ho friends into the fold, relatives even.

Keep it feeling like a party after all it ain't a romance. It's a HOMANCE.
Thats a helluva idea grey. But I have to ask....in your pack, are you Frank, Dean, Sammy or Peter? The chica I assume plays Shirley MacClain?

bryan_sr
05-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Siam, have you really been "stalked" in Pattaya? That place is so big and spread out

Hell yes, I once had a bargirl pounding on my apartment door, and later that night she found me at a disco....She ran up to me hugged me and bailed...???

Slim

dunedain
05-08-2010, 08:59 PM
My method and way of dealing with chicas is simple:p

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324be608ba3bf77.jpg

ElPlomero
05-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Just say no gracias or vamos.

Chicas will try to latch onto you, some old and some new.
It is only a problem if you let it be a problem. :rolleyes:

Not to be picky... but "vamos" is "let's go".

I don't think he wants to say that.

stevereds
05-08-2010, 09:13 PM
some good reply's..

I usually say Hi to them, hug or kiss etc. depending on my mood, and if I liked her the night before...if she asks for a beer, I might buy her a presidente...not a corona or redbull. If I am drinking Presidente's and she wants to Join Me for a drink..she can drink what I am drinking.

With that said after the beer, or during..sometimes they will ask if you want to hit it again etc. If I don't. I will usually just say, "just relaxin tonight" or "tranquil" or "sleepy" some excuse so she get's the point I dont wanna be with her. But I am still nice to her.

The chicas pick up pretty quick when you are not interested in them....When the night before you were dancing, drinking, banging wgatever, Now you are Mellow and just chillin' they pick up the vibe. at least in my experiences.

tomgueguen
05-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Not to be picky... but "vamos" is "let's go".

I don't think he wants to say that.

He was meaning "vete".

JD426
05-09-2010, 01:07 AM
He was meaning "vete".
as in "see ya, or see ya later " ?

how about Vuele ?
LOL

Drjetman
05-09-2010, 02:02 AM
I just tell them my wife or girlfriend is with me now in the hotel. They back off right away.

hioctane
05-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Here's an easy way to do it.. Just lowball them an offer! If you paid her 1000pesos last night.. Say all you have is 500.. If you really like me... See the reaction on her face.. Or if there is something she doesn't do, like anal... Just throw that in there... Most of the time that will get them to leave you alone.. Otherwise, just take the deal! :rofl:

shavenmr
05-11-2010, 03:47 PM
You have to understand Thai culture to understand why the women act like they do. It is all about 'face', if a guy goes with them on a Monday and comes back in the club and goes with another woman on a Tuesday she has lost 'face'. Even though she is a pro in her eyes she has lost respect and you will be known as a 'butterfly' going from one woman to another.

Do not think the women in Sosua have the same culture:rofl:

SeaWeed
05-11-2010, 04:52 PM
You have to understand Thai culture to understand why the women act like they do. It is all about 'face', if a guy goes with them on a Monday and comes back in the club and goes with another woman on a Tuesday she has lost 'face'. Even though she is a pro in her eyes she has lost respect and you will be known as a 'butterfly' going from one woman to another.

Do not think the women in Sosua have the same culture:rofl:the hookers were calling mi the "butterfly" or a "player" my last reach......
I was just sampling the local Jamaican product.....again......and again:rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
05-11-2010, 05:17 PM
I just tell them my wife or girlfriend is with me now in the hotel. They back off right away.

I don't know why, but that always works. I guess they don't want a potential knife fight.

greydread
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Ask Rocko.... I paid a ho $3,000JA to get the fuck out of my face at Scrub-A-Dub. My dancer was about to cut her for trying to block. It cost as much to get rid of the one that I didn't get with as it did to get with the one that I got with. Jamaica me crazy.

SeaWeed
05-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Ask Rocko.... I paid a ho $3,000JA to get the fuck out of my face at Scrub-A-Dub. My dancer was about to cut her for trying to block. It cost as much to get rid of the one that I didn't get with as it did to get with the one that I got with. Jamaica me crazy.
tru.........and that was one hell of a fun and crazy night!

that was the night wi had the lingerie party back in mi room with a bunch of Pross after Scrub A Dub.......
then Hunters buddy fucked one with her clothes still on:rofl::rofl:

Hunter
05-12-2010, 10:16 AM

She would of kicked your ass if you didn't :p:p That was one mean Jaimaican when she gets mad...That ass would of smothered you to death :D

sporthobbyist
05-13-2010, 08:30 PM
all the girls are trying to get a gringo to wife up. But just stand your ground and say no. They can be like leaches. I have had quite a few tell me they will kill me if they see me with another girl. Or a few that said they would beat up the girl if they saw me. But that never happened. Best thing is to just say no. or if she was any good, just pass her on to one of your buddys.

SeaWeed
05-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Ask Rocko.... I paid a ho $3,000JA to get the fuck out of my face at Scrub-A-Dub. My dancer was about to cut her for trying to block. It cost as much to get rid of the one that I didn't get with as it did to get with the one that I got with. Jamaica me crazy.you know something......that is the only night I saw the crazy bitch Ho.....jah bless

mikelodge
05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
My method and way of dealing with chicas is simple:p

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324be608ba3bf77.jpg)

I would simply say I am short of money and ask for some sex for a place to sleep and a good buzz. That is of course if she didn't smell like a dead spoiled fish. :eek:

hioctane
05-13-2010, 10:40 PM
No need to even say no.. If you don't have money.. It's on to the next gringo.. :rofl:

Apos
05-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Como?
No need to even say no.. If you don't have money.. It's on to the next gringo.. :rofl:Move here then tell me all about it :D

p.sthis is not aimed at hioctane personally but your comment did inspire me :corky:

Sometimes I HAVE to avoid certain chicas...I only have one dick, and they do not want to take a no! (strange but true and it surprises the hell outta me every time it happens :lol:, at least weekly and sometimes more than once a day!)

ok, i'm about to ramble a little so feel free to read something else....

I know I'm not the only one that this happens to but how mny times a day do you have to say "no, gracias' to a perfectly acceptable chica that is, at least practically, giving it up to you por nada?

time for a poll for the very regulars/residents of the DR perhaps? :D

I have a friend that is hear for 2.5-3 or more weeks a month and he has it worse, :rofl:, than me! :rolleyes:

a few years ago i didn't believe it but if it's happeing for an ugly, old, little troll like me......then for you you handsome rich dudes....I can only begin to imagine (assuming you are here for a week or more monthly or every 2 AND speak more than bare beginner Spanish and have a personality! :D)