PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive Gifts

Happyhorn
05-09-2010, 11:02 AM
I have taken advice from the board and have bought a few inexpensive pair of panties for the chicas. My question is at what point do you give the gift for maximum effect? Beginning-Middle-End. Also do I pull them out and let them choose say two or three pairs?

eldorob
05-09-2010, 11:34 AM
I may hint around that I got a couple gifts for them if I'm happy in the morning, that way you're not giving it up in advance. It would be just like paying in advance, not a good idea.

And that's if they don't know me. My regulars know I have gifts - and my favoritas will even make requests for certain things in their size.

Unless you really know the chica, you don't want to show them your whole stash of gifts. They'll want it all. If it's a favorita, I'll let her choose one top, one skirt, several thongs, etc. and they will follow my rules.

Here's one of my favoritas trying on her new $10 eBay High heels, while NAKED.....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681647462f225a58c.jpg

naptime
05-09-2010, 12:51 PM
yep. i learned to follow the same over the past two trips.

show them everything and they will try to snatch as much as possible.

this trip, with new girls, i gave them my gifts bags AFTER, but just before paying, and when they were in a good mood. that would lead to some photos with the new panties and shirts, etc...

it also ensured that the gift bag wasfresh in mind when money was handed over.

girls that i repeated with, assumed i had gifts.. and were expecting them. but they also knew it would mean peso count would be affected.

but... knowing that, they still came with me in the first place... which tells me, they like what i give, and hoping for more.

Happyhorn
05-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the advice.

KoKi9290
05-09-2010, 09:37 PM
I usually don't go with a chica unless there is a connnection. And I usually give a nightie or something sheer and the rule is I get to take photos. They love to do the modeling thing. I find that if you're going to benefit from your largesse, giving the gift before hand increases the performance.

MrHappy
05-10-2010, 06:58 AM
I may hint around that I got a couple gifts for them if I'm happy in the morning, that way you're not giving it up in advance. It would be just like paying in advance, not a good idea.

And that's if they don't know me. My regulars know I have gifts - and my favoritas will even make requests for certain things in their size.

Unless you really know the chica, you don't want to show them your whole stash of gifts. They'll want it all. If it's a favorita, I'll let her choose one top, one skirt, several thongs, etc. and they will follow my rules.

Here's one of my favoritas trying on her new $10 eBay High heels, while NAKED.....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681647462f225a58c.jpg)

Is there any other way????

Your aim with the camera was way off, BTW

Mr.M
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Whats the average size lady there? Im guessing size 6-8

husl2001
05-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Whats the average size lady there? Im guessing size 6-8

That depends on your personal preferences. Most of my chicas would range from a two to a roomy six. Both my cousin and wingman Craig won't even talk to chicas who aren't at least an 8-10 or rounder.

I don't mess with regalos myself. I tend to travel very light, and regalos take up space. I find they appreciate being appreciated. Speak spanish, treat them well, and feed them something that's not on a bun, and that will speak volumes for you.

LJDMV
05-10-2010, 06:38 PM
[quote=eldorob;756944

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681647462f225a58c.jpg)[/quote]

Just wondering where are u guys getting these items for the ladies? How much are you spending getting these gifts for them?

Corrado
05-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Just wondering where are u guys getting these items for the ladies? How much are you spending getting these gifts for them?

Ebay is your friend, search for items being sold in lots.

gdogg
05-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Ebay is your friend, search for items being sold in lots.

On Ebay when searching choose "Wholesale, Large & Small Lots". In the box on the left, type in "womens lingerie".

You should get a page like this:

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=womens+lingerie+&_sacat=41964&_odkw=womens+lingerie+blk&_osacat=41964&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

There's some real nice cheap stuff there. If I were a lingerie buyer (which I soon may be), ebay would definitely be the way to go. Thanks Corrado!

:twisted: