PDA

View Full Version : Do all inclusive hotels make you pay

Jonas
05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Do all inclusive hotels make you pay to bring a chica in?

WSJ3
05-11-2010, 11:53 AM

Yes they do.

Many of your future questions have probably already been answered in the FAQ section.

You can use the search function to assist you in this endeavor.

Welcome to the board.

whynotme
05-11-2010, 12:56 PM
i have never done it in the dr but in cuba you can get a day pass for 20 to 50 cuc. the day pass is from 10am thru 6pm and allows you the full use of the facility......except for going to the rooms. the 3 star hotels ie; club amigo start at 20/per day and the 5stars go up to 50/day.

it took me 2 years of going there before i found this out:eek:
there was no info on this or any board at the time about day passes at ai's in cuba and it was just a fluke i found out about it.

if anyone has any up to date info on the dr's policys it would be appreciated.

SeaWeed
05-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Casina Marina in Sosua charges anywhere from $40US to $65US for a day pass depending on which desk clerk you go thru.....

if you are real creative......have the Chicas do that cheap check in as locals on the weekends when the masses of Dominicans are there......

Si_Poppi
05-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Casina Marina in Sosua charges anywhere from $40US to $65US for a day pass depending on which desk clerk you go thru.....

if you are real creative......have the Chicas do that cheap check in as locals on the weekends when the masses of Dominicans are there......I was at Casa Marina recently and was told that they no longer allow guests to bring in a chica for a day or a night.
So I got a room at Casa Valeria.

husl2001
05-11-2010, 04:23 PM
I was at Casa Marina recently and was told that they no longer allow guests to bring in a chica for a day or a night.
So I got a room at Casa Valeria.

1. Casa Marina is closing it's doors, so no worries about that.

2. Yes, it's possible to bring in a chica to an AI resort. Usually it's cheaper to go rent a boom boom room at an inexpensive hotel (Your stuff is safe, and you can bring in unlimited chicas). This is especially helpful if you're in Punta Cana or the Playa/Costa Dorada complex.

3. If you want to have more flexibility with chicas while staying at a proper AI, consider the Sosua Bay Beach Club. It's a down-market offshoot of the mid-market Sosua Bay Hotel and (supposedly) up-market Victorian House. Nice views of the bay, but a bit small and dark for my tastes (one of the reasons I don't bother with Dominican hotels unless I absolutely have to). Still, it's closer to a chica-friendly AI experience than anyplace else in Sosua.

SeaWeed
05-11-2010, 04:40 PM
1. Casa Marina is closing it's doors, so no worries about that.

Believe they are only closing half the place........
the Casa Marina Beach for renovations.....or was it the Casa Marina Reef....one of the two

that no Chica policy at Casa Marina must be very recent cause up till this winter they were still letting mongers bring in Chicas

WSJ3
05-11-2010, 05:40 PM
I do believe that this thread has run its course and the initial question has been addressed.

Thanks to everyone for their input.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/FiestaWSJ3/closed.jpg
THREAD CLOSED.