PDA

View Full Version : 1st Anniversary in Boca (Juan Dolio… Movies at Megacentro)

Bug Boy
03-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Another day in paradise.

I wake-up early and immediately head to Marie Pier for breakfast. I’m starving. Well, I get there a bit early 7:40am, so I head back to the hotel to gather a few things to occupy my time while I wait for them to officially open. I return to Marie Pier w/ my laptop and camera and proceed to transfer the photos. While perusing the photos, the waitress (I need to get her name) asks for my order. She’s the same gal from mid-January (you never know, the last waitress in early January got fired for showing up 30 minutes late everyday, because she was fucking one of the customers that lived across the street.) I order the #3, knowing that I’ll be ordering seconds 10 minutes from now. I guess this is the life, excess food and excess women. B. Soul is heading out today, so I need to swing by his room to say my goodbyes and I have plans to head to Juan Dolio with Yennifer and Gap-Toothed Girl. I am not much of a Juan Dolio fan, but there are no Politur (I don’t need the hassles) on the Juan Dolio beaches and few vendors. Just a nice, quiet, relaxing, day a beach (which can get a bit boring. I wouldn’t ‘discover’ the ideal beach routine for me until tomorrow).

After breakfast I spend the day walking and cruising near the Park and Playa Vista, always interested in what new talent might be out there. As the day progresses I head to the barbershop to get a haircut, it’s the same guy I have been going to since August. He’s shapes me up pretty well and I give him the usual RD$150 (honestly, I have no idea if that’s a lot, a little, or fair, but it’s what I pay until I see a posted price, asking the barber may get me nowhere.) It’s getting late so I head back to the hotel shower and dress, then head out to Andres to pick up Gap-Toothed Girl and Yennifer. They’re both looking fine, and Gap Toothed Girl is wearing the thong bikini we bought the other day (if I have a girl on the ‘carrot’ plan the only promise is RD$500 a day and a ‘carrot,’ but I do like to take a lot of photos and I do like to spend time with them in the water so, I almost always purchase a bikini for them/me :)), so after they gather their things we head back to the hotel. I usually bring clothes/cosmetics ($4, $1, respectively per item) with me on my trip normally to clean them up a little for the photos and for my own sexual arousal, so we stop by the hotel to have them change and so that I can get the radio for the beach outing. After they change, we head to the Pick-A-Pollo in Andres (there isn’t much selection in Juan Dolio) to get some food and to get some grande Presidentes at a nearby colmado for the beach table in Juan Dolio.

Finally at about 1pm we are off to Juan Dolio. We arrive in Juan Dolio and as usual for a weekday afternoon, it’s deserted. We put on a new Reggaeton mix I created after my last trip and sit down to have lunch at a table near the beach. I am not that fond of Juan Dolio, but with the Politur cracking down, these girls could be problems on a weekday afternoon at Boca Chica beach. After eating I take out the camera and let Gap-Toothed Girl take photos, while I try to capture the girls on my video camera. After awhile, Gap-Toothed Girl appears eager for me to begin taking photos of her by the beach. I snap a few of her by the sea and in different poses and I make sure to get a few photos of her backside with the thong tucked deep in between her ass cheeks :). After awhile she heads into the water and I follow after her. It’s a nice day at the beach, a bit slow, but not bad. After a couple of hours at the beach, I am ready to pack it in and head back to the hotel. The girls seem ready as well so we gather out things and head back to the car.

Once we get back to the hotel, I am ready to bang Gap Toothed girl and knead that juicy ass of hers. So after showering, I take out my cock and let Gap Toothed Girl suck on it for a while as I sit on the couch watching TV (channel 19.) Gap Toothed Girl’s doing an adequate job, but Yennifer acts like she can do better and takes over, fine with me, but eventually we move the party to the fuck room. After plenty of oral attention, I am ready to bang Gap Toothed girl. We fuck for about 40 minutes and I eventually explode. Yennifer pulls out the vibrator and plays with herself during most of it, accept when I am DFK her while I’m banging Gap Toothed Girl. The girls shower up and I drive them back to Andres, I ask if they interested in heading out later this evening to the movies and they jump at the chance. I return to Boca Chica and do my usual rounds around the park and Juan Baptiste Vicini cruising for fresh talent. Sadly, there isn’t much around, just the same faces, hardened whores, or ugly new ones :(.

At about 6:30pm about an hour after I dropped then off, I arrive at Yennifer’s house in Andres. We jump in the car and head to the theatre in Megacentro. We arrive at theatre at about 7:15 and the girls choose to see Elecktra (Spanish subtitles) that’s fine with me. We get some popcorn and enjoy the show. I am pretty tired and almost fall asleep. After the movie we head back to Boca Chica. I am too tired to fuck, so I drop the girls off in Andres. Although, I am tired, I don’t want to go to sleep so early, it’s about 11pm, so I cruise the streets looking, searching for something new. Going up and down the side streets and main streets that intersect Juan Baptiste Vicini and the best I could find was this long-legged micro skirt wearing young whore named Cathy. Well, I guess she’ll have to do. I offer RD$600 and take her to the Las Frutas cabana. This was only my second trip out to Las Frutas and I would learn that not all the rooms are created equal. On my first trip, the room has some sort of sexual apparatus that a puta could sit in and get fucked deep, well, this room didn’t have it and actually this room didn’t look all that clean either. Next time, I’ll ask about the sex chair. Well, I bang Cathy and have her suck my cock, but I am not really feeling it (I do cum) it’s just that it’s JBV was much more happening before the crackdown and this girl looked a lot cuter on the corner than she does now (one reason why I’m more likely to pull girls from the beach instead of a night club, is because it’s easier to see the flaws and much easier to see the body.) After I cum, Cathy cleans up and we head back to back to Boca Chica. I drop her off at the corner and say my goodbyes. I still need to develop a better night routine or learn to go to bed early.

-Helpmann

to be continued… 1st Anniversary in Boca Chica (The Party Boat… aka ‘Sister’ of Crack Whore)

Tonto4
03-19-2005, 07:45 PM
I had the toughest time getting a bikini for Anyeri. She's very small and only wanted red or black. I mean we tried Boca Chica, Andres and Santo Domingo. Do you bring them?

Oh, and what happened to Fuck Puppet?

Bug Boy
03-19-2005, 07:59 PM
I had the toughest time getting a bikini for Anyeri. She's very small and only wanted red or black. I mean we tried Boca Chica, Andres and Santo Domingo. Do you bring them?

Oh, and what happened to Fuck Puppet?No, I don't. It's one of the few items that I purchase in the DR. I am surprised you couldn't find something in BC. I prefer the shop across from the 'Chyna' restaurant.

I am not sure what happened to Fuck Puppet. I heard she was looking for me, but I never did see her (well sort of, I kind of saw her from a distance when I was in paddle boat, but that's about it.) The hotel manager told me that she raised a big stink at the hotel, because she kept on being told that I was away (she thought she was getting the run around, you know, away being = to I am with another girl, which was not the case.) I wish I had seen her, I never had any problems with her.

-Helpmann