PDA

View Full Version : BB's Bikini Weekend May 21-24

Chad Cool
05-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Arriving on Continental 512 from Newark eta 1:15 pm. If anyone's going to BBs on the flight, I've got wheels - save your taxi fare. This is my 7th trip to the DR, I rented a car every time, no problems. I've driven in many 3rd world countries, including Cuba and Canada. I go to parties in the country. I can be talked into a Crystals and Sosua trip. My Spanish is improving but gets me by. PM me if interested.

Apos
05-19-2010, 01:49 AM
As a Canadian I believe the term you were looking for is "Developing Nation", although I suspect most people would think of Canada as a 1st world country, even if a poor cousin to the US...right primo! :rolleyes::wink:;):rofl:
Arriving on Continental 512 from Newark eta 1:15 pm. If anyone's going to BBs on the flight, I've got wheels - save your taxi fare. This is my 7th trip to the DR, I rented a car every time, no problems. I've driven in many 3rd world countries, including Cuba and Canada. I go to parties in the country. I can be talked into a Crystals and Sosua trip. My Spanish is improving but gets me by. PM me if interested.

hugrad95a
05-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Damn I wish you were there when I was

Chad Cool
05-19-2010, 02:32 AM
As a Canadian I believe the term you were looking for is "Developing Nation", although I suspect most people would think of Canada as a 1st world country, even if a poor cousin to the US...right primo! :rolleyes::wink:;):rofl:

Si amigo. Soy Candiense tambien. I was just having fun.

donquixote
05-19-2010, 08:09 AM

i know the gentleman said he was kidding, but i would like to add to your post,,,are we really the poor cousin to the usa...

seems like the usa banks want canada to contribute to a fund to help banks when in trouble. canadian banks prospered, were not hurt or hurt little with the recent financial mess caused in the usa. in fact canadian banks are buying us banks lately with a vengence.

1500 tanker truckloads of water is being shipped to usa from canada daily, 7 days a week.

who protected the usa embassy staff years ago in iran when the usa could not help their people.

just a few points to say i do not think we are the poor cousins,,in fact there is talk once the minerals really take off, we will buy the usa and make it a 11th province,,,oh,,,that is a joke,,,

01softail
05-19-2010, 09:46 PM

Big brother does like to taunt us

Chad Cool
05-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Whoa, lighten up on the flag waving boys, the US could take us over anytime they want. I always thought one of our better qualities was the ability to laugh at ourselves. If you've traveled up north (and I mean the territories - I was a geologist in an earlier life), it is kind of like a 3rd world country up there, bad roads and all.

I didn't know about the water - I thought bulk export was banned or is it for bottling?

Chad Cool
05-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Damn I wish you were there when I was
Thanks Hug and right back at you. Enjoyed your trip report - another time amigo.

MrHappy
05-24-2010, 03:04 PM
So... where's the picturessssssssss.......

SeaWeed
05-24-2010, 05:22 PM
So... where's the picturessssssssss.......
knowing Chad from Negril.......him not really big on the picture or report thingy......maybe him will surprise us

Chad Cool
06-11-2010, 03:28 AM
knowing Chad from Negril.......him not really big on the picture or report thingy......maybe him will surprise us
Help me out here Rocko, how do I unload photos? I have lots. I tried to upload some from Cuba as a test but got lost.

Hunter
06-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Help me out here Rocko, how do I unload photos? I have lots. I tried to upload some from Cuba as a test but got lost.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=234366