PDA

View Full Version : Is any chica worth over $100 an hour?

The Sage
03-20-2005, 03:38 PM
No offense intended, but I don't believe in a double standard. A newbie got his chops bused big time in another tread for paying 4,000 pesos for TLN. Purely out of fairness I had to comment on someone paying the same price for ST. Regardless of your ability to pay, 4,000 pesos at 28.5 to 1 is $143. In my humble opinion that's a somewhat insane price to pay for a girl in a third world country for ST. If faced with the same situation as I have been on numerous occassions in the past I would have simply concluded the chick didn't want to be with me and moved on. I have no doubt she knew that price was outrageous. Personal opinion after 20 trips, "few if any women on that island are worth $143 TLN, no woman on that island is worth $143 ST".

BROOKLYN_357
03-20-2005, 04:09 PM
No offense intended, but I don't believe in a double standard. A newbie got his chops bused big time in another tread for paying 4,000 pesos for TLN. Purely out of fairness I had to comment on someone paying the same price for ST. Regardless of your ability to pay, 4,000 pesos at 28.5 to 1 is $143. In my humble opinion that's a somewhat insane price to pay for a girl in a third world country for ST. If faced with the same situation as I have been on numerous occassions in the past I would have simply concluded the chick didn't want to be with me and moved on. I have no doubt she knew that price was outrageous. Personal opinion after 20 trips, "few if any women on that island are worth $143 TLN, no woman on that island is worth $143 ST".

ok you have a point!!!.....

Twohands
03-20-2005, 04:19 PM

ok you have a point!!!.....

Yo Sage... Let it go already!! ...These fellaz are representing THOROUGHLY and - hello? - having a fucking ball!! ...So Sammy (over) paid for what he wanted... It was his money and obviously he thought her worth it... Let's not lose sight of what an excellent report (with PIX!!) these guys are giving us...

DON'T HATE - APPRECIATE!!

One!

Tonto4
03-20-2005, 04:29 PM

This isn't the time to be hating on these guys.IMHO.

Apos
03-20-2005, 04:59 PM
he explained himself: he wanted to try it in the club, she was smokin' hot, what he paid there doesn't affect us as most of us don't pull chicas from there but get numbers for after work anyway AND he's a very experienced manger and it's his $$$.

if he was a newbi and thought it was the right thing to do we'd fry him but he isn't and in his place i'd likely do it too!

besides, he has awesume pics :twisted:

BROOKLYN_357
03-20-2005, 05:08 PM
that's all good and yes he should have a good time, so the next time some newbie puts out there that he paid a lot for a chica, let's not bust his balls....fair is fair

Apos
03-20-2005, 05:23 PM
that's all good and yes he should have a good time, so the next time some newbie puts out there that he paid a lot for a chica, let's not bust his balls....fair is fair

i think you miss my point. he is not a newbi and didn't mess anything up. in sosua it's 1000 pesos TLN but at crystals if you want to play, onsite, it's either pay or walk. he chose to play.

most of us either wwalk or make an arrangement for another time. he chose to pay the price and that is fair.

a newbi, paying full, outrageous, asking disco or palace chica price is wrong and it is our playground. crystals is apples anf oranges to that.

i do agree that we should guide the new guys instead of hammering them right off, atleast until they show that they aren't paying attention. :)

JDR
03-20-2005, 06:00 PM
So if I want to go there sometimes and pay $143 then thats okay? And if we all want to go there sometimes and pay $143 thats still okay? Sometimes will become all the times and Crystals quickly becomes The Del Rey of the Dominican Republic.

I have been there and picked out chicas for $60 the entire night. If they think someone is going to pay $143, then they will wait and never leave the place.

Apos
03-20-2005, 06:37 PM
So if I want to go there sometimes and pay $143 then thats okay? And if we all want to go there sometimes and pay $143 thats still okay? Sometimes will become all the times and Crystals quickly becomes The Del Rey of the Dominican Republic.

I have been there and picked out chicas for $60 the entire night. If they think someone is going to pay $143, then they will wait and never leave the place.

point taken, although some would say it already is :lol:

i think i'll let "the hand" defend himself, or not. :oops:

gdogg
03-20-2005, 07:21 PM
He will be chastised. It was impossible to do so during the left/right barrage of pics that were tattoing my face. I'm sure Sammy knows the deal and will be chastising himself...well, probably.

Pana
03-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Ive been saying that DR is a third world country and there is no way I would pay a puta that much, I cant do anything about some body else paying $100 plus for a girl the only thing I can do is give my opinion about what they did. When it comes down to it that is not my $$$$.My point is if we give these putas 3000RD plus then there head is going to get so big, we mongers need to control the market we dont give dinero they dont eat
they like what we are offering move on there are plenty chicas in the sea.

continentalmike
03-21-2005, 02:27 AM
Sammy knows he overpaid for this particular fantasy.. shame on him for overpaying but he also balances the budget by not overpaying other times..

But still sammy.. do not pay these outrageous prices my man..

Dark Knight
03-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey Sage I overpaid yeah ,but it was a learning process.I did what I wanted for my money.If anything you should be adressing the german aircraft carrier incident.If anyone overpaid it was them!Out at sea for months nothing to do but horde money to spend nowhere.Enought of those incidents will change the life of mongering.....
ONE

JDR
03-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey Sage I overpaid yeah ,but it was a learning process.I did what I wanted for my money.If anything you should be adressing the german aircraft carrier incident.If anyone overpaid it was them!Out at sea for months nothing to do but horde money to spend nowhere.Enought of those incidents will change the life of mongering.....
ONE

He was not addressing this at you.

BROOKLYN_357
03-21-2005, 02:56 PM
but the main thing is HE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WITH HER...and we are there to have a good time...just hopefully he wont have to pay that much again, but if he wants to, then that's on him...just continue to have a good time and fuck the hell out these damn chicas

bigfroggy1
03-23-2005, 02:18 PM
hey i got my chops busted about what i paid at crystals and I did overpay but in my circumstances and first time in dr,i did as good as i thought I could talking her down.
have fun and learn that is as it should be, life is to live and learn and its only gets better with experience :P

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 03:46 PM
My tlns were either free or the few i did pay for was under 2000 pesos, Most i "donated" for a noone was 900 pesos

will_blueprint
03-30-2005, 03:47 PM
one of my guys who is coming along on the next trip has DEEEEEEP pockets I'ma have to keep him under contol.