PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this chica?

slipheed
05-19-2010, 08:19 PM
A solution has been reached. Thanks again for everyones help and pictures!

Gentlemen,

On my last trip to Sosua, I hooked up with a chica from Classico's for an ST. Unfortunately, I did not grab any pics of her, nor can I recall her name. I am hopeful that at least one of you has had this chica and will remember her unique abilities.

Description:

· Age mid twenties
· About 5'6" tall
· 110 pounds (wet)
· Short blond curly hair (just above shoulders)
· Light skinned (almost white)
· Cute narrow face
· Tiny A cup's
· Small toned ass
· Physically toned all around (kept reminding me she was a ballerina)
· Extraordinarily flexible (both legs behind head):eek:
· Awesome attitude (just enough to get me off my lazy ass to dance)
· Excellent dancer

This chica was awesome in bed, very sensual and smooth, yet wild just at the right moments.

Any info or pictures of this chica is greatly appreciated. As always, any inquires are welcome.

officemgr
05-19-2010, 08:23 PM
could be ANYBODY!!!!! a Kenya, a Jennifer, a Carolina. we need a photo.

SeaWeed
05-19-2010, 08:37 PM
not even sure if Jimbo can help you with that Chica...... after 30 seconds into their Sosua game Jimbo is usually on them:p

gdogg
05-19-2010, 08:38 PM
He's kidding...right?

TNT72
05-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Hold on....

Could be Angelina with the legs behind the ears.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034bdd9299f0d6d.jpg

Or it could be the girl that was put in the Hall of Shame recently, with the short blond curly hair. It started in the report where the monger also fucked a passion's chica for a bit, didn't finish, and didn't pay her anything. I don't have the time to look it up right now. But, she's a cute little thing that can never do a TLN because of her bambino.

JuanElGriego
05-19-2010, 08:59 PM
He's kidding...right?

The only "clue" of any use is the 'ballerina' thing cuz she's probably told every single guy she's been with about it.

boriwarr
05-19-2010, 10:03 PM
dam thats a nice ass!

gdogg
05-19-2010, 10:10 PM
dam thats a nice ass!

This one?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/image.php?u=3394&dateline=1265552335

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=3394

...or this one?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/image.php?u=16603&dateline=1273290490

:dontknow:

weyland
05-19-2010, 10:16 PM
The only "clue" of any use is the 'ballerina' thing cuz she's probably told every single guy she's been with about it.
I am pretty sure "ballerina" is really "bailarina", which just means any female dancer in Spanish (would even be used to describe your granny doing the conga). It is the usual and more polite word for a stripper (used when the DJ introduces them, for example) so she could be that, or maybe she danced in the chorus line at an AI. By no means necessarily anything to do with "ballet".

JuanElGriego
05-19-2010, 10:34 PM
I am pretty sure "ballerina" is really "bailarina", which just means any female dancer in Spanish (would even be used to describe your granny doing the conga). It is the usual and more polite word for a stripper (used when the DJ introduces them, for example) so she could be that, or maybe she danced in the chorus line at an AI. By no means necessarily anything to do with "ballet".

Are you trying to say there might be a dearth of ballet dancers in DR, specifically Sosua?? :p

naptime
05-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Gentlemen,

On my last trip to Sosua, I hooked up with a chica from Classico's for an ST. Unfortunately, I did not grab any pics of her, nor can I recall her name. I am hopeful that at least one of you has had this chica and will remember her unique abilities.

Description:

· Age mid twenties
· About 5'6" tall
· 110 pounds (wet)
· Cute narrow face
· Tiny A cup's
· Small toned ass
· Excellent dancer

This chica was awesome in bed, very sensual and smooth, yet wild just at the right moments.

Any info or pictures of this chica is greatly appreciated. As always, any inquires are welcome.

you are talking about angelina.

the tell tales are BOTH legs behind the head, the tiny titties, and the dancer bit. she loves showing off the fact that she studied ballet. she performed a number of ballet moves and poses for me.. which was extraordinarliy hot when she was naked. not only can she sit in a chair and put her leg behind her head, but laying on her back while fucking, she can put BOTH legs behidn her back. and while standing, she can raise one leg up and put it behind her head.. while standing on one leg :eek:

i spent a day and 2 nights with her.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034bddd8b583f8e.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/Dscf4776.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/Dscf4782.jpg

naptime
05-20-2010, 12:45 AM

actually. she studied ballet.

or watched a lot of it and practiced alot in her bedroom.

she took great pleasure in showing off some ballet moves, while naked. doing the typical ballet "twirls", standing on one leg and raising her leg up to her head, etc...

the hand and arm movements.. were definatley proper ballet. while i am certainly no expert on proper ballet, what she was doing, was NOT typical stripper moves, or bachata, or merengue etc...

though, she was also a damned good bachata and merengue dancer as well.

perhaps she has general dance coourses? i dont know . but she certainly claims to have studied ballet.. and has moves to back it up, at least to my inexperienced eye.

husl2001
05-20-2010, 12:47 AM

the tell tales are BOTH legs behind the head, the tiny titties, and the dancer bit. she loves showing off the fact that she studied ballet. she performed a number of ballet moves and poses for me.. which was extraordinarliy hot when she was naked. not only can she sit in a chair and put her leg behind her head, but laying on her back while fucking, she can put BOTH legs behidn her back. and while standing, she can raise one leg up and put it behind her head.. while standing on one leg :eek:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034bddd8b583f8e.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/Dscf4776.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/Dscf4782.jpg)

But, Angelina told me she only came down there when I was in town, and was studying quantum physics at PUCMM in Santiago.

I'm a little confused. What were you doing in Santiago, Naptime?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

naptime
05-20-2010, 12:54 AM
well i flew into santiago, and asked her to be my guide in sosua for a few days.

she told me she couldnt because she was your nova and had classes to attend. but i assured her that i would never tell you of her indiscressions. please dont tell her you found out.

and i gave her proffesor at the university a gift bag to fudge her grade for the missed days

:rofl:

Dick Dawson
05-20-2010, 01:37 AM
Why do I get the feeling that the 23rd and 21st letters of the alphabet (in that order) have something to do with this thread?

naptime
05-20-2010, 03:02 AM
Why do I get the feeling that the 23rd and 21st letters of the alphabet (in that order) have something to do with this thread?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

insular
05-20-2010, 03:17 AM

I was thinking the same thing when I read the title, before even reading the thread itself. :rofl:

gdogg
05-20-2010, 04:17 AM

That's what I was figuring. I guess the dreamy-eyed description gives it away every time. Poor guy.
:( :lol:

MrHappy
05-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Jeez, I actually had to write out the alphabet and count the letters to figure out what you guys were talking about.

That's what getting old does to ya.

But it's amazing how a chick can be in the hall of shame one day, and a stellar performer the next.

Talk about YMMV..

weyland
05-20-2010, 07:16 AM
Jeez, I actually had to write out the alphabet and count the letters to figure out what you guys were talking about.

If you started at the "A" end then you are really getting old!

weyland
05-20-2010, 07:35 AM
actually. she studied ballet.

or watched a lot of it and practiced alot in her bedroom.

she took great pleasure in showing off some ballet moves, while naked. doing the typical ballet "twirls", standing on one leg and raising her leg up to her head, etc...

the hand and arm movements.. were definatley proper ballet. while i am certainly no expert on proper ballet, what she was doing, was NOT typical stripper moves, or bachata, or merengue etc...

though, she was also a damned good bachata and merengue dancer as well.

perhaps she has general dance coourses? i dont know . but she certainly claims to have studied ballet.. and has moves to back it up, at least to my inexperienced eye.
OK, I have underestimated this chica. My apologies to her and to her fans here.

So what Spanish word did she use to inform you and the OP that she was a ballet dancer rather than any old dancer?

The reason I stuck my (misguided) oar in was that the chica who first turned me on to haitianas was Nadine at Blackbeards on my first trip. Later, on ISOC, a fellow countryman who was also a fan of Nadine posted that she had previously been a ballerina. I was surprised as her only two defects were (1) her droppy little breasts and (2) her poor posture (probably a result of #1) clearly illustrated below. I have always found any sort of dancer has good posture with a straight back but Nadine's head looked as though it was glued straight onto her shoulders without needing a neck.

On meeting up with her on my next trip I ascertained that she had only used the word "bailarina" and had made no claims to be a graduate of the Bolshoi Ballet. I made the (incorrect) assumption the same thing had happened here.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684bf51de6caae0.jpg

End of Threadjack.

MrHappy
05-20-2010, 12:13 PM

Um... well....... i..uh.........

JD426
05-20-2010, 12:24 PM
One of the very few skills I DO have is being able to say the alphabet backwards, even FASTER than forwards,and even better when Im drunk.
I still had to write it out though.

mikelodge
05-20-2010, 12:58 PM
One of the very few skills I DO have is being able to say the alphabet backwards, even FASTER than forwards,and even better when Im drunk.
I still had to write it out though.

I would like to see and hear that. I love educational programs. :lol:

naptime
05-20-2010, 01:24 PM

But it's amazing how a chick can be in the hall of shame one day, and a stellar performer the next.

Talk about YMMV..

i had to say my abs's while counting on my fingers :rofl:

and yea, had i seen her in the hall of shame, i would have completely pushed her away when i met her at caipirinia.. as it was, i hadn't. and ended up spending the whole day with her at hte beach. breakfast, lunch, sex. sent her home, and she was back the next day, for tln. had an amazing time both times.

no problems till a few days later... which i'll get to in my report.. but nothing major, just typical jealous girlfriend type shit.

naptime
05-20-2010, 01:25 PM

i did :o

naptime
05-20-2010, 01:32 PM

So what Spanish word did she use to inform you and the OP that she was a ballet dancer rather than any old dancer?

The reason I stuck my (misguided) oar in was that the chica who first turned me on to haitianas was Nadine at Blackbeards on my first trip. Later, on ISOC, a fellow countryman who was also a fan of Nadine posted that she had previously been a ballerina. I was surprised as her only two defects were (1) her droppy little breasts and (2) her poor posture (probably a result of #1) clearly illustrated below. I have always found any sort of dancer has good posture with a straight back but Nadine's head looked as though it was glued straight onto her shoulders without needing a neck.

On meeting up with her on my next trip I ascertained that she had only used the word "bailarina" and had made no claims to be a graduate of the Bolshoi Ballet. I made the (incorrect) assumption the same thing had happened here.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684bf51de6caae0.jpg)

End of Threadjack.

she never used the word ballerina or bailarina with me. fhe was demonstrating some moves, like putting her ankle behind her head while seated. then did it again while standing. then did BOTH legs while lying down. then she was dancing like a madman with jimbo. and eventually by herself. she was doing the splits, etc...

after pointing out the obvious and telling her how flexible she was, and that she was a good dancer, she tried telling us that she was a "dancer" she used the word in english. and then said she had studied dance. then did the universal, fingertip on her head, and twirl.. you know, like every 5 year old does, to show you they are a ballerina :) lol

so, could be part of her game, could be legitimate.. but either way, she is talented in dance, to my eyes anyway. and extremely flexible :D

but mark my words.. i am NO FAN of hers... i had fun with her... but it didnt take long for the evil to to come out.... more on that in my report later..

PapiQueRico
05-20-2010, 01:35 PM
So the answer to the original question....Anyone know this chica? is as usual. Yes, damn near everyone knows this chica :)

JD426
05-20-2010, 02:09 PM
So the answer to the original question....Anyone know this chica? is as usual. Yes, damn near everyone knows this chica :)
I thought that was a given ? u dont like our hijack ? :rofl:

naptime
05-20-2010, 02:40 PM
i had to say my abs's while counting on my fingers :rofl:

no wonder i had to count on my fingers......

i just noticed i wrote abS's :eek: what the fuck.

PapiQueRico
05-20-2010, 03:01 PM
no wonder i had to count on my fingers......

i just noticed i wrote abS's :eek: what the fuck.

At first I thought you were bragging about the hundreds of sit ups you do! Though I couldn't imagine needing your fingers to count a six pack :)

Jimbo44
05-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Well I was late reading this, as i have nto been on the site, otherwise, yes, I would hae threw uyp a pic. naptime def tapped that and then she got pissed one night when she saw him ith some other chica!! We were actually watching her closely cause rumor has it she pulled a knife on someone....

El Chivo
05-20-2010, 03:48 PM

Talk about YMMV..

LOL Sooo TRUE!

Maybe GetRhythm will describe the little "knife dance" she did in his room!:lol:

Maretti
05-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Gentlemen,

Description:

· Age mid twenties
· About 5'6" tall
· 110 pounds (wet)
· Cute narrow face
· Tiny A cup's
· Small toned ass
· Excellent dancer

Chances are that unless she's busy (if you know what I mean!), it's very likely that you'll find her right where you found her the first time. Sosua is not really that big!

And if you're trying to find out if she's still "working the trade", well, if she told you that "you were the one for her" and you're sending enough money for her to live like a regular Dominicana ($3,000/month would be fine), then you can trust her words.

If you see a mention of her or her picture in here, just remember that we're going senile and sometimes post stuff that happened long time ago like it was yesterday. What I'm trying to say is that whatever the guys post here about her, all that was from before you. :wink:

The Legend
05-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the info i will be looking for her ass ,literaly .

getrhythm
05-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Hold on....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034bdd9299f0d6d.jpg)

Or it could be the girl that was put in the Hall of Shame recently, with the short blond curly hair. It started in the report where the monger also fucked a passion's chica for a bit, didn't finish, and didn't pay her anything. I don't have the time to look it up right now. But, she's a cute little thing that can never do a TLN because of her bambino.

Well, well, well. First of all, with reference to my Passions take-out last trip, yes - I did fuck her for a bit, didn't finish, and then kicked her out - but it would be quite impossible to bar fine a girl out of Passions without paying her, don't you think?

Anyways, back to the matter at hand. Not surprised to read further in this thread that this chica Angelina got weird on you. The night I hooked up with her in the Merengue Bar a couple of trips back, other chicas we knew were telling us she was a "bad chica". But she was very sweet and charming in the bar, so I ended up pulling her anyways, negotiating a price of 1500 pesos for short time (as others have mentioned, she wouldn't do a TLN).

Next bad sign - she was unable to produce a cedula for security at the New Garden. And the guard acted like he knew her and was very reluctant to let her through. But eventually he capitulated and let us pass. After getting naked in the room, then the next issue came up - she outright refused to give a blow job, saying she just doesn't do it. I was ready to cut her loose at that point, but otherwise she was affectionate, and actually did seem to enjoy fucking.

However, when I asked her to move into reverse cowgirl, she suddenly hit me with something to the effect of "it's going to be 2000 now". Well, we hadn't been fucking that long, so in my mind I'm thinking "screw that, you'll get what we agreed to." Anyways, I popped pretty quickly, she cleaned up and got dressed, and I got out 1500 to pay her. But she insisted on 2000. I was tired and not in the mood to put up with any bullshit, so after arguing for a few minutes and not making any progress, I grabbed her by the arm with the intention of tossing her out of the room.

She broke loose and then got semi-hysterical - pulling a small pocket knife out of her purse and telling me she was "embarazada". Not wanting this to escalate any further, I turned away from her and went out to the balcony to call the guard. He came up and told her she had to leave, which she then did with the 1500 we'd originally agreed to. The guard then came back up a few minutes later and told me they'd had the same kind of problems with this girl before, which is why he didn't want to let her in.

So that's the story with Angelina as I experienced it. YMMV, but I don't think I'd be too eager to find out how much.

jacknback
05-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Nap,I didn't know you knew that much about dancing.You should be a judge on Dancing With the Stars!

rookie44
05-20-2010, 09:49 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034bddd8b583f8e.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/Dscf4776.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/jaythomson/dominican%202010/april%20trip/Dscf4782.jpg)

NAPTIME comes through again, you are a man on top of his game, proud of ya man!

mikelodge
05-20-2010, 10:07 PM

Like this??

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414bba568fad5a6.jpg

naptime
05-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Well, well, well. First of all, with reference to my Passions take-out last trip, yes - I did fuck her for a bit, didn't finish, and then kicked her out - but it would be quite impossible to bar fine a girl out of Passions without paying her, don't you think?

tnt was referring to a different member and a different chica. this was a guy that stayed at the palms. and had the little tiny short haird blonde. i believe it was greekfreak. he wasnt talking about you. he met a passions girl off the clock after they were closed.

Anyways, back to the matter at hand. Not surprised to read further in this thread that this chica Angelina got weird on you. The night I hooked up with her in the Merengue Bar a couple of trips back, other chicas we knew were telling us she was a "bad chica". But she was very sweet and charming in the bar, so I ended up pulling her anyways, negotiating a price of 1500 pesos for short time (as others have mentioned, she wouldn't do a TLN).

Next bad sign - she was unable to produce a cedula for security at the New Garden. And the guard acted like he knew her and was very reluctant to let her through. But eventually he capitulated and let us pass. After getting naked in the room, then the next issue came up - she outright refused to give a blow job, saying she just doesn't do it. I was ready to cut her loose at that point, but otherwise she was affectionate, and actually did seem to enjoy fucking.

However, when I asked her to move into reverse cowgirl, she suddenly hit me with something to the effect of "it's going to be 2000 now". Well, we hadn't been fucking that long, so in my mind I'm thinking "screw that, you'll get what we agreed to." Anyways, I popped pretty quickly, she cleaned up and got dressed, and I got out 1500 to pay her. But she insisted on 2000. I was tired and not in the mood to put up with any bullshit, so after arguing for a few minutes and not making any progress, I grabbed her by the arm with the intention of tossing her out of the room.

She broke loose and then got semi-hysterical - pulling a small pocket knife out of her purse and telling me she was "embarazada". Not wanting this to escalate any further, I turned away from her and went out to the balcony to call the guard. He came up and told her she had to leave, which she then did with the 1500 we'd originally agreed to. The guard then came back up a few minutes later and told me they'd had the same kind of problems with this girl before, which is why he didn't want to let her in.

So that's the story with Angelina as I experienced it. YMMV, but I don't think I'd be too eager to find out how much.

as always.. ymmv.. i never used to pay attention to that. but its becoming more and more obvious.

funny how different she was with me. i fucked her in every way imaginable. both legs behind her neck, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, hell, she sat over my dick and did the splits. i fucked her standing up, bent over the dresser, and more.

in regards to not sucking dick.. heh, next to diosirious and dilcia, she gave close the best blowjob i have ever had. not just in sosua, but period. deepthroat, willing gagger, takes a load in the mouth like a champ. ;) i had posted in my trip that she was the best lay i had at thus far in sosua. (of course, as with all the others, that title wouldnt last long though)

i seriously had such a good time with her, that i told her to come back the next day. and again, the experience was duplicated. we also didnt just meet at the club and go to the room. i met her at 5am at caipirinia when we got into town. had drinks and dinner there. then went to rockies at 8am for breakfast nad more drinks. then off to the beach where we spent the morning and early afternoon. finally back to get a room at 2. where we then fucked till 5. and she went home to pop.

she came back the next night, and we went to the club wit jimbo, drank, danced, ate some food, eventually went bac kto the room, more amzing sex, she stayed the night. more sex in the morning, and then she left.

the problem i had with her, was because i made the mistake of saying sure, come back tomorrow night. well, she did come back the next night. but i had already wifed up with someone else .. my new girl had gone home to get changed into disco clothes and angelina met up with me at latinos.

i explained to her that i was sorry but i already had another girl. she flipped out and got pissed, telling me that she had gotten all dressed up and came here from pop to see me, because i asked her to come back.

i just laughed it off, and told her, i was sorry. i even gave her 200 pesos, because i was the one who told her to come back. so i said here's 200 pesos for the ride back and forth. yes i know, they pay less than that in the guaguas.

she just glared at me, and told me she didnt want my pesos she wanted me. and refused to take them. i told her again that i was sorry. and left the bills laying on the bar in front of her, and turned my attention back to jimbo.

she then interuppted me and asked where this so caleld other chica was. and i said getting changed, she'll be back. that's when she told me that this other chica better not show up or she was going to kick her ass.

jimbo and i laughed it off a bit. yet took it slightly serious because we had heard about the knife dance in the hall of shame.

well, she eventually got pissed and left. and left the pesos too. my other girl finally showed up, and i gave her a heads up that there could potentially be trouble so keep you eyes open.

about 10 minutes later angelina came back to latinos, and entered through oneside. made eye contact with me. made the loop, staring at my chica the whole time, and then left.

jimbo looked over at me and went "eee eeee eeee" making the symbolic "knife in the shower" sound from psycho. we both busted out laughing. my chica jsut looked at me and shook her head.

every 15 minutes, angelina would come in and make the loop. staring at us the whole time. eventually we moved over to merengue bar. and again every 10 or 15 minutes angelina would come in and make her loop and stare us down.

but, it never amounted to anything more than just her stareing me down as she walked past.

when me and my chica were finally heading back to my room around 2 or 3 am, we were approached by angelina on the sidewalk in front of latinos. she just walked up, and said she was sorry for acting that way. and then asked if it would still be possible to have that taci money :rofl: i gave her 100, she thanked me, apologized again to my chica, and went on her way.

naptime
05-20-2010, 10:15 PM
Like this??

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414bba568fad5a6.jpg)

nice :ilike:

angelina can do it with BOTH legs.. at the same time..

first time i have ever fucked someone like that :D

gdogg
05-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Drama!! It's actually very entertaining, ESPECIALLY when I'm not involved. Nap, all that happened was caught feelings by Angelina. Same thing would have happened anywhere else in the world. She wuvs you!
:lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034bddd8b583f8e.jpg

http://www.arenaflowers.com/product_image/large/930-giant_i_love_you_bear.jpg

TONYTNT40
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM
tnt was referring to a different member and a different chica. this was a guy that stayed at the palms. and had the little tiny short haird blonde. i believe it was greekfreak. he wasnt talking about you. he met a passions girl off the clock after they were closed.

as always.. ymmv.. i never used to pay attention to that. but its becoming more and more obvious.

funny how different she was with me. i fucked her in every way imaginable. both legs behind her neck, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, hell, she sat over my dick and did the splits. i fucked her standing up, bent over the dresser, and more.

in regards to not sucking dick.. heh, next to diosirious and dilcia, she gave close the best blowjob i have ever had. not just in sosua, but period. deepthroat, willing gagger, takes a load in the mouth like a champ. ;) i had posted in my trip that she was the best lay i had at thus far in sosua. (of course, as with all the others, that title wouldnt last long though)

i seriously had such a good time with her, that i told her to come back the next day. and again, the experience was duplicated. we also didnt just meet at the club and go to the room. i met her at 5am at caipirinia when we got into town. had drinks and dinner there. then went to rockies at 8am for breakfast nad more drinks. then off to the beach where we spent the morning and early afternoon. finally back to get a room at 2. where we then fucked till 5. and she went home to pop.

she came back the next night, and we went to the club wit jimbo, drank, danced, ate some food, eventually went bac kto the room, more amzing sex, she stayed the night. more sex in the morning, and then she left.

the problem i had with her, was because i made the mistake of saying sure, come back tomorrow night. well, she did come back the next night. but i had already wifed up with someone else .. my new girl had gone home to get changed into disco clothes and angelina met up with me at latinos.

i explained to her that i was sorry but i already had another girl. she flipped out and got pissed, telling me that she had gotten all dressed up and came here from pop to see me, because i asked her to come back.

i just laughed it off, and told her, i was sorry. i even gave her 200 pesos, because i was the one who told her to come back. so i said here's 200 pesos for the ride back and forth. yes i know, they pay less than that in the guaguas.

she just glared at me, and told me she didnt want my pesos she wanted me. and refused to take them. i told her again that i was sorry. and left the bills laying on the bar in front of her, and turned my attention back to jimbo.

she then interuppted me and asked where this so caleld other chica was. and i said getting changed, she'll be back. that's when she told me that this other chica better not show up or she was going to kick her ass.

jimbo and i laughed it off a bit. yet took it slightly serious because we had heard about the knife dance in the hall of shame.

well, she eventually got pissed and left. and left the pesos too. my other girl finally showed up, and i gave her a heads up that there could potentially be trouble so keep you eyes open.

about 10 minutes later angelina came back to latinos, and entered through oneside. made eye contact with me. made the loop, staring at my chica the whole time, and then left.

jimbo looked over at me and went "eee eeee eeee" making the symbolic "knife in the shower" sound from psycho. we both busted out laughing. my chica jsut looked at me and shook her head.

every 15 minutes, angelina would come in and make the loop. staring at us the whole time. eventually we moved over to merengue bar. and again every 10 or 15 minutes angelina would come in and make her loop and stare us down.

but, it never amounted to anything more than just her stareing me down as she walked past.

when me and my chica were finally heading back to my room around 2 or 3 am, we were approached by angelina on the sidewalk in front of latinos. she just walked up, and said she was sorry for acting that way. and then asked if it would still be possible to have that taci money :rofl: i gave her 100, she thanked me, apologized again to my chica, and went on her way.

Damn thats a crazy ass bitch! Someone is looking for her? She's lucky to have all her teeth. I once knew a guy that like to pull knives on people, he didnt live past 19, (knife to a gun fight). I dont care how far she can put her legs behind her head, i will stay 1000 yard away from that bitch!

TNT72
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM

Well, Well, Well....If you would have actually read my post instead of thinking this entire website is about your lame trip post, the post i was talking about was quite a while ago. The lame ass newbie got had by a cute little blond that can never do a TLN because of her bambina. But for some reason, she ripped this guy off. Then the next night or two, he took a passions chica and said she was a starfish. So he fucked her once, nutted, then kicked her out cause she wasn't up to his standard. Mongers got pissed cause he fucked her and nutted and didn't pay a dime!

So while we all agree that you really can't say shit since you took a TLN from passions and she not only didn't meet your expectations, but she got paid for it (alot being who she worked for) and you let her sleep, then sent her home.......the girl and poster was quite a bit before your little story

JD426
05-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Nap has the best stories... such drama... :rofl:
Tell ya the truth, she kinda had a reason to be pissed at you though, if she got dressed up and all, but you handled her like a gent under the circumstances..

IMO , typical Dominican chica. She respects a Strong firm guy,
but fair also, y u even offered her taxi money.
If you were soft, or showed any weakness, she would have fucked up your night for sure, esp if there was no other chica and you were just trying to get rid of her ,she would have gone off the deep end. :rofl:

gdogg
05-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Nap has the best stories... such drama... :rofl:
Tell ya the truth, she kinda had a reason to be pissed at you though, if she got dressed up and all, but you handled her like a gent under the circumstances..

IMO , typical Dominican chica. She respects a Strong firm guy,
but fair also, y u even offered her taxi money.
If you were soft, or showed any weakness, she would have fucked up your night for sure, esp if there was no other chica and you were just trying to get rid of her ,she would have gone off the deep end. :rofl:

EXACTLY!! Her feelings were amplified by his handling of the affair. Trust me, if or when she ever becomes super hardcore, nap will still get special treatment.

naptime
05-20-2010, 10:37 PM
yeah, i wasnt mad at her for being pissed. it was my error in words that brought her back. i didnt feel too bad, because she would have been back that night, whether i asked her to come or not.

she liked me :) and felt rejected.

i only offered the taxi money, because i had a very very very small amount of guilt for asking her to come back, and then hooking up with someone else...

i was on my toes though, keeping an eye out for her through the evening, but i didnt let her know that she had me on point. and i definately wasn't going to let her win this game of chicken.

at the end of the night, it ended well.

i didnt even think about her getting even MORE feelings by me standing my ground.... who knows.. maybe i'll hook up with her again on the next trip...

she'll either rock my world... or knock me out ;D :rofl:

TONYTNT40
05-21-2010, 08:55 AM
yeah, i wasnt mad at her for being pissed. it was my error in words that brought her back. i didnt feel too bad, because she would have been back that night, whether i asked her to come or not.

she liked me :) and felt rejected.

i only offered the taxi money, because i had a very very very small amount of guilt for asking her to come back, and then hooking up with someone else...

i was on my toes though, keeping an eye out for her through the evening, but i didnt let her know that she had me on point. and i definately wasn't going to let her win this game of chicken.

at the end of the night, it ended well.

i didnt even think about her getting even MORE feelings by me standing my ground.... who knows.. maybe i'll hook up with her again on the next trip...

she'll either rock my world... or knock me out ;D :rofl:

or gut you like a fish. (dont forget her knife skills.)

JD426
05-21-2010, 12:05 PM
or gut you like a fish. (dont forget her knife skills.)
with her pocket knfe.

Its the Dominican version of Boiling your Pet Rabbit.
"I'm not going to be ignored, Nap!"...

slipheed
05-21-2010, 12:13 PM
That is her! Thanks a billion TNT72!:D

Hold on....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/166034bdd9299f0d6d.jpg)

naptime
05-21-2010, 12:16 PM
That is her! Thanks a billion TNT72!:D

now THAT'S a fan :)

TONYTNT40
05-21-2010, 12:22 PM
with her pocket knfe.

Its the Dominican version of Boiling your Pet Rabbit.
"I'm not going to be ignored, Nap!"...

do they make knife proof vests? You would have to fuck that bitch with a suit of armor, and soon as you pull your dick, out she would chop that off. whatever her name is , we should change it to " slice and dice". Sex is all about emotion, so you know that crazy bitch has some of the best pussy in Sosua.

slipheed
05-21-2010, 12:28 PM
She used the word Ballerina as she was placing her legs behind her head. After i saw that, I wasn't thinking about what kind of dancer she was, if you know what I mean. Still this was an awesome girl and she seemed to enjoy sex in general. Thanks for helping with the discusion!

[quote=weyland;763303]

JD426
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
u guys need to do a POLL, to come up with a Catchy name for her, like
Slap/Chop Bitch or ballerina tiburon .. ...:rofl:

slipheed
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
You guys rule! Will be posting a report from this past visit soon!:)

slipheed
05-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Chances are that unless she's busy (if you know what I mean!), it's very likely that you'll find her right where you found her the first time. Sosua is not really that big!

And if you're trying to find out if she's still "working the trade", well, if she told you that "you were the one for her" and you're sending enough money for her to live like a regular Dominicana ($3,000/month would be fine), then you can trust her words.

If you see a mention of her or her picture in here, just remember that we're going senile and sometimes post stuff that happened long time ago like it was yesterday. What I'm trying to say is that whatever the guys post here about her, all that was from before you. :wink:

Agreed, and any intel has value. Just had a ST with this chica. Although she was very passionate, she did not mention that "I was the one" and did not ask me for more money in the end. I think this was due to the arrangement made before hand (thanks to ISOC members for advice on negotiations). Also, she did not rush me at all, which was awesome.

Maretti
05-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Agreed, and any intel has value. Just had a ST with this chica. Although she was very passionate, she did not mention that "I was the one" and did not ask me for more money in the end. I think this was due to the arrangement made before hand (thanks to ISOC members for advice on negotiations). Also, she did not rush me at all, which was awesome.
You seem like a cool guy Slipheed, what happens is that most of the time when somebody comes here asking about a certain girl, they are just trying to find out if the girl is still "working" after they made arrangements for her not to work. By the way, the answer is always "yes, she's still working", maybe not as much as before, but she still does.

It's nice to know that you're not one of those and on top of it, you listen to the advice of the experienced mongers. You'll go far and safe!

slipheed
05-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Yes sir! The only way to do it.

eastcoastallstar
07-15-2010, 08:01 PM
could be ANYBODY!!!!! a Kenya, a Jennifer, a Carolina. we need a photo.

He just described 75% of the hoes down there