PDA

View Full Version : A summary of my trip to Santo Domingo

Cheeno
03-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi,

Here is a summary of my trip to Santo Domingo. All of you helped me so it is my turn to return the favor.

#1. Centro De Masajes 52 is a place located in Gazcue, Santo Domingo. Their phone number is 688-9430. The owner is Korean. He also has a huge Korean restaurant. The phone number of the restaurant is 532-7854.

I went there on a Saturday night (at around 10pm). There were around 10 girls. The overall quality (in terms of looks) is about a 7.5. The owner was very kind. But I did not try any of his girls. But his restaurant is good!!! The food is excellent!!! :)

I did not ask this place for the price.

#2. If you want a girl from Venezuela, then go to Centro De Estetica Sunday. It is located at Cervantes 201, Gazgue. Their phone number is 682-2765.

I went to this place at around 10:10pm. The overall quality (in terms of looks) is about a 7. This place only has one Venezuelan girl. She is so-so. I was disappointed. BUT THE OWNER OF THIS PLACE IS HOT!!!!!!! :twisted: She is the HOTTEST among all of them. I told her if I can do her. But she said she has a baby (she showed me her baby) and she told me that she has to run the place so she cannot.

So I left this place.

I asked how much for the whole night with the Venezuelan girl and the onwer said 5,000 pesos. I said good bye and left.

#3. I then went to Casa "Azul". It is located at PAraguay 230 and their number is 567-7303. The overall quality is about an 8. Overall I was impressed. There is this one girl who looks like J-LO!!! She is around 5'4" tall. But she has a cocky attitude so I passed on her.

I chose Katherine. Her cell is 265-8275. Tell her that the Asian guy introduced you to her. The price for the whole night was 3,000 pesos. She gives a great head and GFE. She was awesome. She likes to go clubbing. An overall cool girl. A great attitude!

#4. I went to a massage place on the 2nd floor at the Napolitano hotel. An hour massage is only $30. But there is nothing sexual about this place. So avoid it. The message was so-so. Nothing special.

#5. I went to Mona Lisa (I do not know the address and phone number). AVOID SHANTEE!!!!! She is tall and has an awesome body! She is a 10!!! But her service is a 2. A sloppy BBBJ and does not do GFE. So AVOID HER!!! The manager was also not polite and did not welcome me at all. I was disappointed.

#6. The place I recommend the most is SPA CISNE. It is located at Pasteur 21 and their number is 682-2995. I met up with a girl name Nelly. She is about a 9 and a great attitude. She does GRE and gives a great BBBJ. Short-time is 2000 pesos and the whole night is 3,000 pesos. I met with her three times during my stay she is an Angel!!! :D

The owner is American. He is an awesome and polite guy!!! He is not the type who would pressure you to come. He is a very laid back and cool guy!!! :D

Happy Hunting!!!

Tonto4
03-21-2005, 05:02 AM
Thanks for the detailed report NWO! I'll be sure to use this info on my April Southern swing-by. Sounds like you are having a blast! :D Hey- where are the pictures?

continentalmike
03-21-2005, 09:18 AM
good report.. keep the info flowing... well done!

Cheeno
03-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Sorry guys. No pics. My girlfriend still lives with me. But once she moves out, then I will post a lot in my next trip!!! :twisted: