PDA

View Full Version : Summary of my trip to Santo Domingo

Cheeno
03-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Hi,

Here is a summary of my trip to Santo Domingo. All of you helped me so it is my turn to return the favor.

#1. Centro De Masajes 52 is a place located in Gazcue, Santo Domingo. Their phone number is 688-9430. The owner is Korean. He also has a huge Korean restaurant. The phone number of the restaurant is 532-7854.

I went there on a Saturday night (at around 10pm). There were around 10 girls. The overall quality (in terms of looks) is about a 7.5. The owner was very kind. But I did not try any of his girls. But his restaurant is good!!! The food is excellent!!! :)

I did not ask this place for the price.

#2. If you want a girl from Venezuela, then go to Centro De Estetica Sunday. It is located at Cervantes 201, Gazgue. Their phone number is 682-2765.

I went to this place at around 10:10pm. The overall quality (in terms of looks) is about a 7. This place only has one Venezuelan girl. She is so-so. I was disappointed. BUT THE OWNER OF THIS PLACE IS HOT!!!!!!! :twisted: She is the HOTTEST among all of them. I told her if I can do her. But she said she has a baby (she showed me her baby) and she told me that she has to run the place so she cannot.

So I left this place.

I asked how much for the whole night with the Venezuelan girl and the onwer said 5,000 pesos. I said good bye and left.

#3. I then went to Casa "Azul". It is located at PAraguay 230 and their number is 567-7303. The overall quality is about an 8. Overall I was impressed. There is this one girl who looks like J-LO!!! She is around 5'4" tall. But she has a cocky attitude so I passed on her.

I chose Katherine. Her cell is 265-8275. Tell her that the Asian guy introduced you to her. The price for the whole night was 3,000 pesos. She gives a great head and GFE. She was awesome. She likes to go clubbing. An overall cool girl. A great attitude!

#4. I went to a massage place on the 2nd floor at the Napolitano hotel. An hour massage is only $30. But there is nothing sexual about this place. So avoid it. The message was so-so. Nothing special.

#5. I went to Mona Lisa (I do not know the address and phone number). AVOID SHANTEE!!!!! She is tall and has an awesome body! She is a 10!!! But her service is a 2. A sloppy BBBJ and does not do GFE. So AVOID HER!!! The manager was also not polite and did not welcome me at all. I was disappointed.

#6. The place I recommend the most is SPA CISNE. It is located at Pasteur 21 and their number is 682-2995. I met up with a girl name Nelly. She is about a 9 and a great attitude. She does GRE and gives a great BBBJ. Short-time is 2000 pesos and the whole night is 3,000 pesos. I met with her three times during my stay she is an Angel!!! :D

The owner is American. He is an awesome and polite guy!!! He is not the type who would pressure you to come. He is a very laid back and cool guy!!! :D

Happy Hunting!!!

Apos
03-20-2005, 10:17 PM
nice summary! i hope you had a great trip :)

sounds like some of the asking prices are crazy! the prices you paid were somewhat higher than in sosua but i understand that Santo Domingo is more costly.

do you have any pics? how about some more details. just sitback, remember, start typing and you'll be surprised what will flow out.

thanks for the report!

DEPUTY DAWG
03-20-2005, 11:18 PM
I understand that the quality is better outside of sosua, but aren't those prices still too high???????? One of you vets handle this one. Teach the newbies like myself cause I gota explore once I get there in 23 days :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Apos
03-20-2005, 11:23 PM
I understand that the quality is better outside of sosua, but aren't those prices still too high???????? One of you vets handle this one. Teach the newbies like myself cause I gota explore once I get there in 23 days :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

SD is not sosua and my understanding is that it is way more $$$, especially in massage parlours like the ones new world order was hitting.

i have not been to SD but i don't remember hearing lower prices in the past.

anyone else know?

DEPUTY DAWG
03-20-2005, 11:32 PM

SD is not sosua and my understanding is that it is way more $$$, especially in massage parlours like the ones new world order was hitting.

anyone else know?

So is this where knowing the language comes into play??????? Then you find either a non-puta or semi-puta :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
So if you pay, then it's not these kinda of prices :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Bug Boy
03-20-2005, 11:36 PM

anyone else know?I was at Cisne in March 2004 (back when the rate was 48:1.) I paid RD$1,300 for ST.

I was at Spa Michelle 10 weeks ago in the evening. The rate was RD$1,200.

You do have to negotiate and be willing to walk.

-Helpmann

knotty
03-20-2005, 11:37 PM
whew....thought the negotiating power didn't work in these places.

D_W_
03-21-2005, 12:46 AM

My buddy just got back from SDQ...he said Boca was dead and Santo Domingo got boring. He didn't go to Sosua because he got a cheap ticket from Providence to SDQ.

He won't go back...but he most likely will come with me to POP. He did go to SDQ by himself..that might have been part of his dilemma.

Cheeno
03-21-2005, 11:00 AM
nice summary! i hope you had a great trip :)

sounds like some of the asking prices are crazy! the prices you paid were somewhat higher than in sosua but i understand that Santo Domingo is more costly.

do you have any pics? how about some more details. just sitback, remember, start typing and you'll be surprised what will flow out.

thanks for the report!

I'm sorry but I do not have any pics because my girlfriend lives with me. but once she moves out, I will on my next trip! :twisted:

Prices are higher than Sosua. I guess since we are in the capital city.

SPA CISNE has a lot of cute-type of girls. If you are looking for a cute-type, then this is the place.

The owner is very kind and cool. He is an American.

If you want to bang a sexy early 30s lady, then go to Centro de Estetica Sunday. The owner is hot. I'm sure she will do it. I went on a Saturday night and she seemed busy organizing things so it was bad timing for me.

I hope these helps. :)

Cheeno
03-21-2005, 11:05 AM

Hi there.

It is difficult to find a place where you can spend the whole night with a girl for less than 3,000 pesos. You might, but the girl will be an ugly one.

Especially on a Saturday, it is impossible to get it below 3000 pesos.

Especially for the Venesualan girl. The owner said she cost more because she is a non-Dominican.

Cheeno
03-21-2005, 11:09 AM

anyone else know?I was at Cisne in March 2004 (back when the rate was 48:1.) I paid RD$1,300 for ST.

I was at Spa Michelle 10 weeks ago in the evening. The rate was RD$1,200.

You do have to negotiate and be willing to walk.

-Helpmann

Hi there, wow, those are great prices you got!!!

I remember the good'ol days when it was 45-50 pesos to the dollar.........*SIGN*.

I couldn't find Michelle Spa. I walked for over an hour finding this damn place. I had about 50 people call me CHEE NO which means Chinese in Spanish. lol It was annoying.

There were a few other places (I forgot the names of them), where I walked away because they were asking for 2,000 pesos. But that was the end.

Oh well.

Cheeno
03-21-2005, 11:16 AM
I will try and type up more things that I remember.

1. DO NOT GO TO THE MASSAGE PLACE AT NAPOLITANO!!!!! It is non-sexual. A waste. It's just a sloppy massage.

2. The manager at Mona Lisa was rude. She is a lady with eye glasses and she was at the cash register. I asked her, "Do you speak English?"

She said "Little" and did not even look at me. And she just continued to count her money. She then said, "You choose girl?" I chose the best looking and sexiest girl (SHANTEE)......AVOID HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Again, the onwer at Centro de Estetica Sunday is VERY HOT!!! She has short brown hair and is around 5'4". She is HOT!!! The rest of the girls are ugly.

The Venezuelan girl at this place has a huge nose which was a turn-off. LOL :lol: 5,000 pesos for the whole night? Forget it!!!

4. There is this outlet-type mall (outdoor mall) which is a 5-minute walk from Napolitano hotel. This place has a pizza Hut, KFC, Internet Cafes, Bars, stores, etc.

Just walk around andsmile at a girl that you like. If she smiles back at you, then walkup to her and have a chat. I did. But because of my limited Spanish, I only got a kiss and fooled around a bit at a bar.

5. The owner of SPA CISNE is American. HE IS AN AWESOME GUY!!! This place has a lot of fine and CUTE girls. Try Nelly. She is soooooooooooooo cute!!! 8)

JD
03-21-2005, 04:34 PM

My buddy just got back from SDQ...he said Boca was dead and Santo Domingo got boring. He didn't go to Sosua because he got a cheap ticket from Providence to SDQ.

He won't go back...but he most likely will come with me to POP. He did go to SDQ by himself..that might have been part of his dilemma.

Dogwood,

I am guessing your friend does not speak Spanish. That tends to be necessary in SDQ. With some fluency in Spanish, and some game, GFEs are easy to come by in SDQ.

BrooklynBeas
03-21-2005, 05:41 PM
NWO.. Why didnt you just try to get a girl off the street instead of going to a club to pick one up.... They can be cheaper when they freelance...

Cheeno
03-22-2005, 01:48 AM
NWO.. Why didnt you just try to get a girl off the street instead of going to a club to pick one up.... They can be cheaper when they freelance...

Hi there :)

I took a taxi and saw a few girls. The girls wanted only 1,000 for the whole night. But most of them looked dirty and it looked like they did not take a shower since last Christmas!!! lol

Besides, the overall quality was so-so. And I am not a picky person.

Also, I do not trust these girls (freelancers) and taking them to my hotel.

I swear some of them are underaged girls.

I prefer to spend a little more and have a clean and prettier girl. A girl who I know will not steal anything in my room. A place where I know the owner very well.

Sosua PARTYBOY
03-22-2005, 08:36 AM
You are right about the Room senario...a street chica is 10 times more likely to rob you than one from an MP.

But it is still a roll of the dice.... Which do you bros think its easier to get the " spark" with...even as fake as it may be.. it definetely makes everything ten times more enjoyable..

NWO any night life experience? any discos or bars? I planning on hitting a few reggaeton and bachata clubs in SDQ my next trip.... i wonder where is good and/or if it is a total waste of time..

All i would be looking at the discos in SDQ would be a girls or girls to drink,dance, and talk a bit with.... I can always grab a chica on the way back to the hotel

BrooklynBeas
03-22-2005, 05:22 PM

Hi there :)

I took a taxi and saw a few girls. The girls wanted only 1,000 for the whole night. But most of them looked dirty and it looked like they did not take a shower since last Christmas!!! lol

Besides, the overall quality was so-so. And I am not a picky person.

Also, I do not trust these girls (freelancers) and taking them to my hotel.

I swear some of them are underaged girls.

I prefer to spend a little more and have a clean and prettier girl. A girl who I know will not steal anything in my room. A place where I know the owner very well.

If they are really that nasty and dirty then your going to the wrong part of town... If your just worried about her stealing shit... Go bring them to a short time hotel or a cabana... Take a shower with them and fuck them and get rid of them... Negotiate for 1 hour or so... I just cant see paying 100 bucks for a girl in the DR anymore...I did this once $105 from crystals and another $85 or so from Crystals for TLN... but i will never do it again now that i am not a newbee and can speak a lil espanol