PDA

View Full Version : It Ain't ALL Bad! Places, things, etc…that I like about Sosua!

Apos
05-21-2010, 04:37 PM
It ain’t all bad!

Places, things, ect,…that I like about Sosua!

It’s all about options!!!

Many good restaurants to chose from:

Britannia, La Costera, News Café, Bologna, Rocky’s, Simply Red, Hostario24, Oh La Vache, Orchidee, Baily’s, La Finca, The Hungarian restaurant, Mora Mai, Aris #67, Mofongo king #68 and Big D’s #109 all on the beach! There are numerous other good restaurants around as well, something for almost any taste and budget.

Bars and Clubs:

Many choices from BIG and glitzy like Clasico and XclubFLOW to busy and open to the street like Merengue Bar and Sosua Life. Those with Classic Rock like the Shark Bar, Pedro McMurphy’s and Bar Central to those with mostly Bachata, Hip Hop and Regaeton like Sea Crets, Bermuda Bar, and,….well most other little bars like Coyote Bar andHappy Bar. Also a couple of “locals” targeted places like El Flow and Rumba.
Some Naughtier places as well from the multitude of small “massage” places and then the bigger players like Cuba Libre and La Passion…good clean, family FUN! (with POOLS so bring your swim trunks!)

The Beach(es)! :

The main Playa Sosua and the many smaller, lesser know, more isolated beaches….decisions, decisions :D

Great bars and restaurants and places to get a beach chair and umbrella:
Tom’s Scandinavian Bar, Black Box, Jungle Juiced, Siempre Sol, Big D’s, Aris, Mofongo King, British Bulldog, and many, many more.

Freedom:

Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em…cigars and cigs that is! Almost anywhere and anytime you want with very few restrictions.

Want have a beer while driving? No problem if you have your seatbelt on and are not on your cell phone, jejeje

You’re 47, or older, and want to have a 19 year old novia…no problem, hell have a new one 3 times a day if you prefer!

Life can cost a fraction of a North American lifestyle…if you can make the adjustment

I could go on forever, but won't :D.

What are you favourite things about Sousa?

Andy
05-21-2010, 04:54 PM
I roger all but the thing I love about Sosua is called pussy in all it's glory!!!!!!!!!

And, oh by the way, there's a golf course up the street.

That's what get's me back on the fucking plane.

Just telling it like it is!!

JD426
05-21-2010, 05:12 PM
You’re 47, or older, and want to have a 19 year old novia…no problem, hell have a new one 3 times a day if you prefer!

NOO WAY ????

Yes , wayyyy....

LOL

imrealareyou
05-21-2010, 05:16 PM
any legit sushi places in Sosua?

Apos
05-21-2010, 05:18 PM
No, but there is one in Cabarete, or so I'm told.

hugrad95a
05-21-2010, 05:33 PM

"No importante.

snoozer
05-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Sosua to me is about choices:

$25 / night relaxing, luxury condos on the beach. or $ 55 / night rooms with all the action at NG

Meeting up with ISOC members (met 5 more in the last few hours). or quietly sitting in
my condo reading a book

Having a choice between restaurants, a $ 3 dominican meal at Baileys during the day or $ 10 dinner at Orchidee in the evening.

Choice of sitting for a quiet drink with buddies at Pedro McMurphys or experiencing tha packed house last night in Classicos.

Renting a SUV for 1000 pesos per day or taking a taxi to POP for 500 pesos each way.

Having a proffesional massage at M and M or going to Belkis for a massage complet.

I am sure there are many more. Thanks Darcy for starting a positive thread about Sosua, ths is exactrly what we were talking about last night in the Meregue Bar.

WickedWillie
05-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Great post Apos.

Of course it ain't all bad or we wouldn't be here right?

Did anyone mention the easy availability of phenomenal pussy yet???

WickedWillie
05-21-2010, 06:54 PM
No, but there is one in Cabarete, or so I'm told.

Called Yamamoto (or something like that) located in Ocean Dream plaza on the main road before you enter Cabarete town itself.

I'm told it is exceptionally good.

LJDMV
05-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Thanks for this post Apostropheman. Gives me hope again for my upcoming trip in June. I feel good about going back to Sosua because i had a ball there in march. A lot has gone on there since then but your post reminds me of the many reasons i planned another trip in June.. The short flight and great prices there for food and chicas are most important to me. Also, i have met some of the young newer chicas in sosua that are sexy, not cold, trying to charge high prices and actually enjoy sex. I look forward to returning.

Apos
05-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Yamazato
http://www.dr-restaurants.com/restaurant.php?function=detail&id=127
I hear it's fantastic...pricey but top quality.

Called Yamamoto (or something like that) located in Ocean Dream plaza on the main road before you enter Cabarete town itself.

I'm told it is exceptionally good.

Apos
05-21-2010, 08:24 PM

$25 / night relaxing, luxury condos on the beach. or $ 55 / night rooms with all the action at NG

Meeting up with ISOC members (met 5 more in the last few hours). or quietly sitting in
my condo reading a book

Having a choice between restaurants, a $ 3 dominican meal at Baileys during the day or $ 10 dinner at Orchidee in the evening.

Choice of sitting for a quiet drink with buddies at Pedro McMurphys or experiencing tha packed house last night in Classicos.

Renting a SUV for 1000 pesos per day or taking a taxi to POP for 500 pesos each way.

Having a proffesional massage at M and M or going to Belkis for a massage complet.

I am sure there are many more. Thanks Darcy for starting a positive thread about Sosua, ths is exactrly what we were talking about last night in the Meregue Bar.It was nice to hang with you...and thanks for the beer! :D

FritoBandito
05-21-2010, 10:05 PM
[quote=Apostropheman;764215]It ain’t all bad!

Bars and Clubs:

Many choices from BIG and glitzy like Clasico and XclubFLOW

Last time I was in Sosua in March, XclubFLOW had a live sex show there on Weds. night. A super hot, smokin' chick got naked with a couple of guys on the dance floor...she was mouthin' their cocks on the outside of the underwear (the guys still had them on) and reaching inside their underwear to jerk them off. She got the guys and putas in the place watching all horny.

I've been told they do this show every Weds. (actually Thurs. morning) around 3 or 4 a.m.

I know I'll be there my first night, as I will arrive on Weds. afternoon.

Also, you know what Sosua really needs??? A donkey show!!! You know, where a chick fucks and sucks a donkey dick. I saw it live in Tijuana when I was in the US Navy. They also had a chick who was smoking cigarettes out of her pussy and another one who would bend over your beer bottle and pick it up with her snatch. Some guys continued drinking their beer after she picked it up, but after she picked mine up I ordered another one, who knows where her cooter had been, she could have fucked a couple of donkeys and the 7th Fleet the night before.

Oh yeah, and there was this crazy chick there, too, that was squirting milk from her titties into guys' mouths and they were sucking it up like it was wine from the gods!!!!

swiggy
05-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Last time I was in Sosua in March, XclubFLOW had a live sex show there on Weds. night. A super hot, smokin' chick got naked with a couple of guys on the dance floor...she was mouthin' their cocks on the outside of the underwear (the guys still had them on) and reaching inside their underwear to jerk them off. She got the guys and putas in the place watching all horny.

I've been told they do this show every Weds. (actually Thurs. morning) around 3 or 4 a.m.

Also, you know what Sosua really needs??? A donkey show!!! You know, where a chick fucks and sucks a donkey dick. I saw it live in Tijuana when I was in the US Navy. They also had a chick who was smoking cigarettes out of her pussy and another one who would bend over your beer bottle and pick it up with her snatch. Some guys continued drinking their beer after she picked it up, but after she picked mine up I ordered another one, who knows where her cooter had been, she could have fucked a couple of donkeys and the 7th Fleet the night before.

Oh yeah, and there was this crazy chick there, too, that was squirting milk from her titties into guys' mouths and they were sucking it up like it was wine from the gods!!!!

I dont think they need a donkey show or pussy cigarette smokers or pussy bottle picker-uppers. Tijuana is ok for a few hours but other than that it kinda sucks. i wouldnt want Sosua to be anything like Tijuana. It would attract a bunch of depraved freaks and who the fuck wants that shit?

DRboundagain
05-21-2010, 10:45 PM
.................Also, you know what Sosua really needs??? A donkey show!!! You know, where a chick fucks and sucks a donkey dick. I saw it live in Tijuana when I was in the US Navy. They also had a chick who was smoking cigarettes out of her pussy and another one who would bend over your beer bottle and pick it up with her snatch. Some guys continued drinking their beer after she picked it up, but after she picked mine up I ordered another one, who knows where her cooter had been, she could have fucked a couple of donkeys and the 7th Fleet the night before........
Man that shit is funny. Maybe Sosua can bounce back without a donkey getting involved.

steviewonder
05-22-2010, 01:48 AM
Sosua for me is about getting a novia for one month or so(whether she’s 19 or not) and 5 minutes later having another Chica trying to lick your balls off her while she dances your eyes with her bumpy! :bootyshake:Having countless contact numbers and having to add notes attached to all of them in order to remember who these chicas are. :confused:Paying less for a beer :eldrunko:then a bottle of Gaterade. Offering a hot stranger a ride in your car and within 5 minutes she wants to know if you live, or visiting here, and do you have a novia, wife not important to know. Being able to look at a gringa and not get turned on.:clap: Life is especially good for those that live here and understand the game. And you must know the game and some of the rules. And for those that visit, well the buffet line is endless with choices and never seems to run low on supply.:woohoo: And the best part of visiting is that each time you visit, the same ride gets better, :quicky:unlike those at Disney. It’s not really a bad thing, however I wish these Dominican two legged snakes :evilgrin:(not sankies) would leave town in order for us not having to climb over their rocks all the time. Apostropheman and others have posted more of what I would agree as what are the best reasons to visit or live here, but only time and experiences will add to the enjoyment for all of us. May it last forever!

Tigerr
07-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Sousa is like being a kid in a candystore..being able to live out your erotic fantasies. Having so many fine women in so little time that you can't remember all the names

my condo reading a book

I am sure there are many more. Thanks Darcy for starting a positive thread about Sosua, ths is exactrly what we were talking about last night in the Meregue Bar.

bobdobbs
07-01-2010, 01:36 AM
They also had a chick who was smoking cigarettes out of her pussy

I met her brother and he tried to bum a smoke! :rofl:

joeysterr
07-01-2010, 03:28 AM
This is a nice Good Life thread
cheers ISOCers!!!!:toast:

PHIL007
07-01-2010, 05:01 AM
[quote=Apostropheman;764215]It ain’t all bad!

Bars and Clubs:

Many choices from BIG and glitzy like Clasico and XclubFLOW

MAN U GOT ME CRACKING UP. AS MUCH AS IM CURIOUS TO SEE THE DONKEY SHOW, I DONT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THE REST OF THE CROWD WILL ALSO BE OR WOULD THEY GET NAUSEOUS. LOL

El Chivo
07-01-2010, 08:19 AM
It ain’t all bad!

It’s all about options!!! .............

I would add...

The view of the beach from Sosua Bay Club and Michael's restaurant in Charamicos!

Well put and succinctly stated, Apos...

We bitch and whine like women about all the things that can go wrong here...Its good to get a reminder of the the reasons why we come (and keep cummin) in the first place

gdogg
07-01-2010, 08:22 AM
I would add...

The view of the beach from Sosua Bay Club and Michael's restaurant in Charamicos!

Well put and succinctly stated, Apos...

We bitch and whine like women about all the things that can go wrong here...Its good to get a reminder of the the reasons why we come (and keep cummin) in the first place

Co-sign on the view from Michael's. It's really great, especially with the right chica!

Roy
07-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Also, you know what Sosua really needs??? A donkey show!!! You know, where a chick fucks and sucks a donkey dick. ......They also had a chick who was smoking cigarettes out of her pussy and another one who would bend over your beer bottle and pick it up with her snatch. ...... and there was this crazy chick there, too, that was squirting milk from her titties into guys' mouths and they were sucking it up like it was wine from the gods!!!!

Now this is the kind of shit that needs to be discussed. By the way, it's called INTER-SPECIES EROTICA ...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/14959/1277998359.wmv

mikelodge
07-01-2010, 11:46 AM
It ain’t all bad!

It’s all about options!!!

Many good restaurants to chose from:

Britannia, La Costera, News Café, Bologna, Rocky’s, Simply Red, Hostario24, Oh La Vache, Orchidee, Baily’s, La Finca, The Hungarian restaurant, Mora Mai, Aris #67, Mofongo king #68 and Big D’s #109 all on the beach! There are numerous other good restaurants around as well, something for almost any taste and budget.

Bars and Clubs:

Many choices from BIG and glitzy like Clasico and XclubFLOW to busy and open to the street like Merengue Bar and Sosua Life. Those with Classic Rock like the Shark Bar, Pedro McMurphy’s and Bar Central to those with mostly Bachata, Hip Hop and Regaeton like Sea Crets, Bermuda Bar, and,….well most other little bars like Coyote Bar andHappy Bar. Also a couple of “locals” targeted places like El Flow and Rumba.
Some Naughtier places as well from the multitude of small “massage” places and then the bigger players like Cuba Libre and La Passion…good clean, family FUN! (with POOLS so bring your swim trunks!)

The Beach(es)! :

The main Playa Sosua and the many smaller, lesser know, more isolated beaches….decisions, decisions :D

Great bars and restaurants and places to get a beach chair and umbrella:
Tom’s Scandinavian Bar, Black Box, Jungle Juiced, Siempre Sol, Big D’s, Aris, Mofongo King, British Bulldog, and many, many more.

Freedom:

Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em…cigars and cigs that is! Almost anywhere and anytime you want with very few restrictions.

Want have a beer while driving? No problem if you have your seatbelt on and are not on your cell phone, jejeje

Life can cost a fraction of a North American lifestyle…if you can make the adjustment

I could go on forever, but won't :D.

Nicely put Darcy there are many nice things. For me it is really only about being able to get young women to do nice things for me or to me or on me or with another girl or or or.

FritoBandito
07-01-2010, 12:40 PM
When I am in the Dominican, I feel more "free" than I do in the states, mainly because life is a whole lot less regulated by government there.

That for me is the big positive that outweighs the negatives in the DR.

Roy
07-01-2010, 02:05 PM
I went to Sosua on my summer vacation:

I like the way the roosters crow in the morning as I return to my room to sleep.
I like the way you can pee in the street and spell FUCK YOU and only pay 200 pesos
I like the way a chica will give you free sex for introducing them to your friends
I like the way you can snap a finger and have 3 chicas follow you to your room
I like the way you can take a beer from one bar and take it in the next;
I like the way you can walk in Rocky's and ALWAYS find a friend to talk to;
I like the way you can travel the country in gua guas for mere pesos;
I like the way most of the coastline is unspoiled;
I like the way that you can get a nice room for less than $25 US;
I like the way a girl will tell you TEAMO right after you soil her and hand her pesos;
I like the way it infects my mind even when I'm not there;
I like the way the chicken tastes there, cooked in all different ways;
I like the way a misfit can fit in and have a great time like never before in the U.S.;
I like the way you can not speak to a chica for a year and she still wants to be with you;
I like the way the music sounds as I leave POP heading to Sosua;
I like the way you can have a novia and still do another chica every day;
I like the way a chica can forgive you for everything as long as you have pesos;

JD426
07-01-2010, 02:10 PM
thats a work of Art Roy..
i am literally getting choked up, over here.

Roy
07-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I like the way none of the chicas have a boyfriend and love me forever;
I like the way you can collect phone numbers and forget who the hell they are;
I like the way D'Arcy endures my ridiculous stories and laughs about them;
I like the way a chica will start at 3000 pesos and settle on 1000;
I like the way you can drive to the campo and find non-PUTA's that are willing;
I like the way your novia's best friend will fuck you when her back is turned;
I like the way Dominicans lie all the time, even when they don't have to;
I like the way the street rats constantly ask me for 100 pesos;
I like the way the one-eyed guy walks around vending wood carvings;
I like the way chicas shake their ass to show off the goods;
I like the way you can wait for the Metro Tour bus to catch fresh girls in town;
I like the way you can throw a $10 Alcatel and it still works after 3 years;
I like the way chicas lose their novio and sell all his gifts at the compra/venda;
I like the way a chica will have 5K pesos but still ask you to buy her a beer;
I like the way the chicas shave their pussys bare;
I like the way the chicas have no inhibitions with showing off their bodies;
I like the way all the chicas seem to know how to suck cock;
I like the way you can get a massage and EXPECT a happy ending;
I like the way it's difficult to find a REAL MASSAGE;
I like the way you can get a pedicure and manicure for about 200 pesos;
I like the way Rocky's got a big screen for sports and entertainment;
I like the way Rumba got a big screen for sports and entertainment;

Roy
07-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I like the way Don Antonio allows me to throw big ass naked sex orgies at the pool;
I like the way New Garden allows us to throw big ass naked sex orgies at the pool;
I like the way Sea Breeze allows us to throw big ass naked sex orgies at the pool;
I like the way the chicas enjoy participating in our big ass naked sex orgies;
I like the way we can get shit faced drunk and a wingman will laugh his ass off at us;
I like the way Lionel tris to sell me Spanish lessons while speaking to me in Spanish;
I like the way the guy selling paintings will give me one for a grande Presidente;
I like the way the guy selling beads will be desperate and sell a handful for 100 pesos;
I like the way a vendor will say "for you it is only 1000 pesos";
I like the way the red team and blue team compete before elections;
I like the way you can hear 4 different song from 4 different bars at the same time;
I like the way a chica will beg you just to sleep in your bed at 4AM;
I like the way you can get a hot dog for 40 pesos at 4AM;
I like the way you can get smashed, trip, bloody yourself, and get help getting up;
I like the way you can troll happy hours from 2PM - 9PM;
I like the way my dick feels inside my 3rd or 4th piece of ass each day;
I like the way my chicas never get older or have periods;
I like the way you can say "get the fuck out" if they start to complain;
I like the way they stop complaining when you say "get the fuck out"

Mr. Smooth
07-01-2010, 03:22 PM
So Roy, tell me, do you really like Sosua??

hugrad95a
07-01-2010, 05:40 PM
lol wow

getrhythm
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Great posts Roy!

Funny - we bitch and moan about all the bad shit, but bottom line - where would you rather be right now - there or here?

El Chivo
07-01-2010, 10:33 PM
I like the way all the chicas seem to know how to suck cock;

Top of the list !!!

hugrad95a
07-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm fiending like a crackhead, as I want to go back.

JD426
07-02-2010, 12:02 AM
I'm fiending like a crackhead, as I want to go back.

Like Pookie in New Jack City...
"the shit just be calling me" :rofl:

MrHappy
07-02-2010, 06:50 AM
I dunno... trying to get a donkey to fuck some of the whores you find in Sosua, would be insulting to the donkey, doncha think?

TONYTNT40
07-02-2010, 08:34 AM
I dunno... trying to get a donkey to fuck some of the whores you find in Sosua, would be insulting to the donkey, doncha think?

Insulted yes, but I bet he wouldnt go "bareback."

buddy437
07-02-2010, 11:29 AM

I like the way the roosters crow in the morning as I return to my room to sleep.
I like the way you can pee in the street and spell FUCK YOU and only pay 200 pesos
I like the way a chica will give you free sex for introducing them to your friends
I like the way a girl will tell you TEAMO right after you soil her and hand her pesos;
I like the way a misfit can fit in and have a great time like never before in the U.S.;
I like the way you can not speak to a chica for a year and she still wants to be with you;
I like the way a chica can forgive you for everything as long as you have pesos;
OK OK I am new here but you sold me, WHEN do I leave, maybe I will retire here.

MrHappy
07-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Insulted yes, but I bet he wouldnt go "bareback."

C'mon, not even an animal as dumb as a donkey would do something as stupid as that....

(sorry, couldn't resist)

getrhythm
07-02-2010, 08:39 PM
One thing I don't think anyone's mentioned yet - the non-volatility of the U.S./Dominican exchange rate. It's hovered between 35-36 for quite a while now, while meanwhile the dollar has lost major ground against the Brazilian real, the Colombian peso, and even the Costa Rican colon. And session rates in general remain way below those places in most instances.

Maybe that's the main reason why 10 of my last 11 mongering trips have been to the D.R...

Jimmydr
07-03-2010, 09:44 AM
One thing I don't think anyone's mentioned yet - the non-volatility of the U.S./Dominican exchange rate. It's hovered between 35-36 for quite a while now, while meanwhile the dollar has lost major ground against the Brazilian real, the Colombian peso, and even the Costa Rican colon. And session rates in general remain way below those places in most instances.

Maybe that's the main reason why 10 of my last 11 mongering trips have been to the D.R...

DR needs the US, them other countries don't!

Roy
07-03-2010, 12:40 PM
I like the way they say "I'm not a PUTA", then ask for 3000 pesos when they leave;
I like the way it doesn't matter if you're Red, Yellow, Black, or White;
I like the way everyone scatters so you look for someone hoisting a broken bottle;
I like the way an older sister will "train" a younger sister to work in the business;
I like the way a chica can put a condom on me in less than 10 seconds;
I like the way you can ask a girl if you can fuck her sister too;
I like the way chicas get jealous of other chicas, and then try to prove something;
I like the way the little mixed-breed children look so cute;
I like the way Burger King tastes when I get back to MIA;
I like the way everyone claps when the plane touches down in POP;
I like the way local whore houses only charge 250 - 500 pesos;
I like the way an especiale will overlook the fact you do 1 or 2 other chicas each day;
I like the way "cheating" is OK as long as you use a condom;
I like the way a chica will give you head and culo when she is menstruating;
I like the way chicas get pissed when you DON'T fuck them;
I like the way a chicas standards change on drinks when a grings starts buying;
I like the way chicas think a high end cell phone is important to a prepaid call/text plan;
I like the way the chicas get caught in a lie,and then immediately change the subject;
I like the way my dick starts to twitch as we start our decent into POP;

JD426
07-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Outstanding Roy !!!!!!

I like the way an older sister will "train" a younger sister to work in the business;
I like the way chicas get jealous of other chicas, and then try to prove something;

& if we incorporate these 2 above , we get

I like the way a chica gets jealous of other chicas , but will introduce you to her sister to Fuck ,especially for a happy hour...

but the real punchline is people think we make all this shit up...:rofl:

Roy
07-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Outstanding Roy !!!!!!

& if we incorporate these 2 above , we get

I like the way a chica gets jealous of other chicas , but will introduce you to her sister to Fuck ,especially for a happy hour...

but the real punchline is people think we make all this shit up...:rofl:

Just ask Apostropheman, you can't make the shit up I run into for sure! (of course that's the shit I look for). After the MILD shit I posted in "fucked up" I decided the fraternity couldn't take the up in the mountains and campo shit.

JD426
07-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Just ask Apostropheman, you can't make the shit up I run into for sure! (of course that's the shit I look for). After the MILD shit I posted in "fucked up" I decided the fraternity couldn't take the up in the mountains and campo shit.
Why dont you start a thread called
"Roy's Believe it OR Not" . We all love a good story. Im sure you got some good ones.

I guess we are all a little guilty of not believing what we have not seen with our own eyes. Hey my own brother doesnt believe me.

Roy
07-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Why dont you start a thread called
"Roy's Believe it OR Not" . We all love a good story. Im sure you got some good ones. I guess we are all a little guilty of not believing what we have not seen with our own eyes. Hey my own brother doesnt believe me.

They'd all vote "don't believe"... seriously, but I am the guy that will blow the whistle, let the cobra dance, and then start poking it in the eye just to see if it will respond. Have backed away from that over the past 8 months to a year though.

One thing I learned, if you have been with a girl steadily and "smite" her, she already has to deal with some public shame from her peers for fucking her deal up. You don't need to parade your 3-somes and 4-somes in front of her and everyone else to make a point. Some chicas down there got some bad intentions....

DMV
07-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Com'on Roy, I for one would like to hear more of your adventures. I think you can top the Snake Man and the F yo tab stories.
You have that Cap. Kurtz vibe in your post

Roy
07-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Com'on Roy, I for one would like to hear more of your adventures. I think you can top the Snake Man and the F yo tab stories.
You have that Cap. Kurtz vibe in your post

I'll try and create one on my next trip.... or maybe Apos can PM me and remind me of some crazy shit. It all seems normal in my mind, but he would know.

Jimmydr
07-04-2010, 12:56 PM
I'll try and create one on my next trip.... or maybe Apos can PM me and remind me of some crazy shit. It all seems normal in my mind, but he would know.

It all seems normal to the guy living thru it.

JD426
07-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Kinda like the marriages from Hell we see here stateside ? !

whorist
07-04-2010, 01:12 PM
This is sooo true.... Good point

Roy
07-04-2010, 01:26 PM

I actually have a couple of guys that keep up with my travel arrangements so that they can just be along when the weird shit happens. I find it without looking, so I just figured it's best to go out and find it thinking maybe I can control it better. There is no controlling the weird shit.

I can tell you this, if a 60 year old fat wrinkled woman approaches you while eating breakfast, grabs the salt shaker and takes her hand and swipes all of your fried potatoes off your plate and says you can't eat them... please beat the shit out of her for me.

Jimmydr
07-04-2010, 01:28 PM
I can tell you this, if a 60 year old fat wrinkled woman approaches you while eating breakfast, grabs the salt shaker and takes her hand and swipes all of your fried potatoes off your plate and says you can't eat them... please beat the shit out of her for me.

Why would that happen?

Roy
07-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Why would that happen?

We have no idea. She was at the table next to us. Just moved her chair over and started staring at me. Fucked up man. Then, she grabbed the salt shaker out of my hand and said "you don't need that, you can't have that". I yanked it back and salted the potatoes.

-anyone that's ever eaten with me knows I'm methodical. I had saved the potatoes for last -

She then reached her arm across my plate, and swept the entire forearm across it swiping my food in the floor. I stood up and yelled "are you fucking crazy" and she just sat there and laughed like a possessed person.

I left and my two buddies stayed laughing and finished breakfast. They said she told them she was from the apts across from Rocky's - and one of my buddies knows the manager there. They asked her and she said she'd never heard of the person. No one they asked knew who she was or where she'd come from or where she went. My other buddy - Puerto Rican - told me I needed to go see a Bruja because he was convinced that, and a couple of other things that happened the day before were evidence of a Santeria curse.

I don't believe in Santeria, but I believe that there are people that do believe in it so I went. That's some freaky stuff, and the lady described the old lady at Brittania. We never saw her again.

Roys.... Believe It Or Not...!

hugrad95a
07-04-2010, 05:37 PM
I like the way they say "I'm not a PUTA", then ask for 3000 pesos when they leave;
I like the way it doesn't matter if you're Red, Yellow, Black, or White;
I like the way everyone scatters so you look for someone hoisting a broken bottle;
I like the way a chica can put a condom on me in less than 10 seconds;
I like the way you can ask a girl if you can fuck her sister too;
I like the way the little mixed-breed children look so cute;
I like the way Burger King tastes when I get back to MIA;
I like the way everyone claps when the plane touches down in POP;
I like the way local whore houses only charge 250 - 500 pesos;
I like the way an especiale will overlook the fact you do 1 or 2 other chicas each day;
I like the way "cheating" is OK as long as you use a condom;
I like the way chicas get pissed when you DON'T fuck them;
I like the way a chicas standards change on drinks when a grings starts buying;
I like the way chicas think a high end cell phone is important to a prepaid call/text plan;
I like the way the chicas get caught in a lie,and then immediately change the subject;
I like the way my dick starts to twitch as we start our decent into POP;

Yo I had a chick at BB's do this. I was like WTF. I chose head though.....

stevereds
07-04-2010, 07:23 PM
excellent stuff guys.... I am going back July 23!!!!

one of the main things I like it.." I feel like the pretty girl in the bar" ie at bars here in New York, a pretty girl walks in..all eyes are on her. she has the pick of the litter so to speak..the opposite is true in Sosua. When I walk in..I feel the tsares and the 'pick me,pick me's" looks. ;-)

I'll add..that while I like almost all of the already mentioned, I also like returning home to family n friends here in NYC.

But I do like Sosua....I would visit more if I could.

Roy
07-05-2010, 12:33 PM
I like the way a chica will give you head and culo when she is menstruating; Yo I had a chick at BB's do this. I was like WTF. I chose head though.....

Girls rent was due man.... lol

nnjdave
07-06-2010, 12:59 AM
The view while eating breakfast at Piergiorgio.
Sitting with Carmen til she closes the Shark Bar at Midnite.
Hours of quiet, uninterupted reading.
Hundreds of chicas available while taking a break from reading.
Walking around with oily feet after getting a Kika massage every day.
A Thai-German restaurant. THAI-GERMAN!!!
The joint across the street from the Thai-German that's open all night.
Meeting 4-5 guys every trip who truly get it.
Derrick's great BBQ and ice-cold beer.
LaPassion, and starting this trip Cuba-Libre.

ezno130
07-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Thats good to know since Im going in August..... Hit Blackbeards cant wait

Roy
07-08-2010, 02:11 PM

Yo I had a chick at BB's do this. I was like WTF. I chose head though.....

I didn't say "or", I said "AND"......

nnjdave
07-08-2010, 09:54 PM

I didn't say "or", I said "AND"......

Okay, but what we really want to know...In what order?

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Okay, but what we really want to know...In what order?

Being as soft as I am after a BJ I would have to do the Culo first or it wouldn't work well unless I had a full blue and no booze (Yah right).

Clean that corn hole first :rofl:

JD426
07-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Being as soft as I am after a BJ I would have to do the Culo first or it wouldn't work well unless I had a full blue and no booze (Yah right).

Clean that corn hole first :rofl:

Mike , I swear I think you could make a Sosua Puta BLUSH..
And that aint easy....

mikelodge
07-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Mike , I swear I think you could make a Sosua Puta BLUSH..
And that aint easy....

I will take that as a compliment. I actually just got the thought using a pipe cleaner fuzzy thing on a wire. :rofl:

Only kidding I am actually eating food from a Greek restaurant down the road. Lamb Kabobs and Gyro meat platter with moussaka (spinach pie) and olive feta greek salad.

Must have been the greek mind set. :lol:

macula
07-31-2010, 05:19 AM
I like how EVERYTHING is in a 5 minute walking radius of everything else. I have to drive 30 minutes to see my gf tomorrow. We may or may not fuck. She can't cook. Then I have to drive back home for 30 minutes. Anyone who has been to Sosua knows how much can be done in an hour! :facial::quicky::drunk: :deviltail:

JuanElGriego
07-31-2010, 09:06 PM
I will take that as a compliment. I actually just got the thought using a pipe cleaner fuzzy thing on a wire. :rofl:

Only kidding I am actually eating food from a Greek restaurant down the road. Lamb Kabobs and Gyro meat platter with moussaka (spinach pie) and olive feta greek salad.

Actually, it's eggplant that's the main ingredient in moussaka. Greek Spinach pie is an excellent dish itself but isn't relevant to moussaka.

MisterPink
08-01-2010, 09:50 AM

Was that you in the Sosua pharmacy asking for a FLEET emema in broken midwestern Espanie?

tfcm

mikelodge
08-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Actually, it's eggplant that's the main ingredient in moussaka. Greek Spinach pie is an excellent dish itself but isn't relevant to moussaka.

You are right I mixed that up. I had Moussaka and the spinach thing I like is actually Spanakopita. I also had some baklava cuz I love that phyllo dough.

Some of my best friends here are Greek and have a few restaurants in the Twin Cities. I love it, years ago they used to have belly dancers sometimes but now only on special occasions.

2 weeks ago my friends and I caught some Lake Superior Lake Trout and one of their chefs who is from a different area ethnically than my friends are, he is from(Macedonia) prepared it that style and OH YAH was that tasty.

questner
08-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Since I liked Jimmy's way of inviting a chica to cook ( and I find it very sexy ) I was reading "dear one" forum when I found this tongue twister:

Tim and Chip
Went out to the market
Looking for food
Found three chicas
But they were two
So Chip bucked one and Timbuktu

Anyway, where is the nearest large fresh produce food market (not Playero)?

I am not trying to compete with SEA markets, but the idea of a chica buying from the local market looks sort of compelling.

cdstart=Oye%2C%20mami%21&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2010&mo=8&da=27&hr=14&mi=13&sc=0&cdend=Que%20rico%21&txtcolor=0xcc00&untilcolor=0xffff

mikelodge
08-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Since I liked Jimmy's way of inviting a chica to cook ( and I find it very sexy ) I was reading "dear one" forum when I found this tongue twister:

Tim and Chip
Went out to the market
Looking for food
Found three chicas
But they were two
So Chip bucked one and Timbuktu

Anyway, where is the nearest large fresh produce food market (not Playero)?

I am not trying to compete with SEA markets, but the idea of a chica buying from the local market looks sort of compelling.

cdstart=Oye%2C%20mami%21&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2010&mo=8&da=27&hr=14&mi=13&sc=0&cdend=Que%20rico%21&txtcolor=0xcc00&untilcolor=0xffff

In Sosua other than going to Charamicos for fresh seafood most people go to Playero and they are excellent. I have been in the bar/food biz and they offer fresh product up to my standards on produce.

There are trucks and stands on the main road (highway) to Cabarete and toward POP and there is a market in POP that I went to just to see but found the freshest product none produce being sold by some Haitian kids of course I passed.

Talk to some of the local restaurants you trust they get the farmers to deliver to them like I know Simply Red does. All the favorites would know.

bryan_sr
08-18-2010, 12:23 AM

Just eat the pussy...

lobonegro
08-18-2010, 12:45 PM
yea...i totally agree with this thread...im 26, and i've never felt more relaxed anywhere
-beautiful beaches
-great weather, palm tress...even nicer night weather
-good beer and decent rum
-cheap, contemporary villas, apartments, hotels (options)
-quiet in certain parts
-noisy too, when ur lookin for excitement
-plenty of clubs
-good food and reasonable
-and the women (options)...and they actually leave
...(sigh)...i shall be back again in a few...

Jimmydr
08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
yea...i totally agree with this thread...im 26, and i've never felt more relaxed anywhere

You know what, fuck you.:cheesygrin:

The best years are behind me.

Apos
08-18-2010, 02:29 PM
You know what, fuck you.:cheesygrin:

The best years are behind me.
...says the man hip deep in Colombian toto! :rolleyes::lol:

hugrad95a
08-25-2010, 02:36 PM
http://static.flickr.com/163/420662148_d3467887ef_d.jpg

The Food.

MrHappy
08-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Click to see pic (http://static.flickr.com/163/420662148_d3467887ef_d.jpg)

The Food.

Stop.... STOP!!!!!!

lobonegro
08-25-2010, 03:50 PM

The Food.

WTF...that shit look like crack!!!!
After a goodmorning fuck, go to eat that..have a beer, sit on the beach and near the pool and fucking laugh about everything !!

DCIronman
08-25-2010, 06:55 PM

The Food.

One question. WHERE?!?!:eek:

DCIronman
08-25-2010, 07:00 PM

The Food.

I see fried eggs, fried cheese, salchichas AND some sort of sausage patties, bread......and is that mangu and pickled onions in the background?

Yeah, I gotta get that next time I'm in town.:bigthumbup:

hugrad95a
08-26-2010, 01:46 AM
I see fried eggs, fried cheese, salchichas AND some sort of sausage patties, bread......and is that mangu and pickled onions in the background?

Yeah, I gotta get that next time I'm in town.:bigthumbup:

No its not sausage patties, its Salami and yep that's Mangu and cebolla's

Apos
08-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Britannia?

I'm HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Westy
10-31-2010, 06:41 PM

thats a work of Art Roy..
i am literally getting choked up, over here.
I've been away just a week, and my chicken's getting choked up thinking about all that lovely toto ... "BAD monkey! Papa spank!" :eek: