PDA

View Full Version : 1st Anniversary in Boca (The Party Boat: Part II)

Bug Boy
03-20-2005, 10:32 PM
I wake-up early and head to Marie Pier for breakfast (this time I know they’re probably closed.) And of course they are, it’s Wednesday. Well, still hungry I head to Duarte. First to Playa Vista then to D’Nancy. I decide to have breakfast on the beach at D’Nancy. It’s still a bit early, 8:45am, so I, lounge in a beach chair until they the kitchen opens for business. Again I order two breakfasts, scrambled eggs mixed w/ bacon, toast, and pineapple juice. The breakfasts are okay and overpriced, but I can deal w/ it once a week. After breakfast, I walk by the photo mat to develop some digital photos I had taken of the girls (I usually give then 15-20 photos of themselves from the trip.) I drop off the CD-ROM (I bring about 6-10 blank CDs w/ me when I travel, either for photo developing or to burn back-up discs of lost or damaged reggaeton/bachata CDs) and head to the car. On the drive back I see Jenny, this tall, thin, tight-waisted, DD-breasted whore, walking down the street. I saw her walking up Juan Baptiste Vicini the day before and would have banged her the day before had it not been that I was in a rush to meet someone in San Pedro. Well, there was nothing stopping me from banging her now. She had a great body, and her tits were fucking huge, it’s too bad she has an ugly mug. Well, when I am in the DR, it’s body first, face second. I offer RD$800 and she gets in (I’m sure I could have had her for less.) She gets in the car, we arrive at the hotel, and once inside the room, I have a chance to get a better look at those puppies. Jack Pot!! Honestly, I don’t recall what positions we tried, all I know is I busted a nut banging her doggie, while hanging on to her giant titties. Another piece of ass after breakfast. After the deed is done, I take some photos (a waste, ugly mug) and I drive her to the park.

From plenty of time to no time, it’s beginning to get late. Again I’m meeting the trio at Yennifer’s for another day at Boca Chica Beach at 12pm and I need to shower and dress before I head out there.

I pick-up the girls at 12pm, give Gap Toothed Girl the photos and the 'carrot,' take them back to the apartment to change, pick up the Presidents and pear juice, and head to beach to find Kiko, the paddle boat rental guy. Near the docks we spot Frenchie, a funny but sometimes silly girl and I politely ask if she interested in joining us (the day before she had spotted us from the docks, dove in and swam to us—yes just a little silly). She seems very happy to be included; so all five of us board the paddleboat and head out to sea. First stop is Playa Vista. Although chicken and rice isn’t bad, it’s not what you bring on a boat, so we head to the shore near Playa Vista, so I can place an order for 2 pepperoni pizzas to go :). After, I place the order, I tell Carlo, the waiter, that we’ll return in twenty minutes for the pizzas. We head out again to enjoy the sea. Again, I have the camera out and I’m snapping away, what a great vacation! After about twenty minutes, we return to Playa Vista to get the pizzas. I bring them onboard and we all have lunch (actually, I am not that hungry, I ate too much for breakfast.) While eating, we’re cruising Boca Chica beach in the paddleboat just enjoying the day. The girls switch between the reggaeton CD and the bachata CD as we paddle through the waters. In short, dancing, drinking, and fun, I even take a dip in the water. After two hours of cruising, we return to Playa Vista, so I can pay the bill, then back to the docks, so we can return the boat. Like yesterday, I feel a bit self-conscious, because of the looks I’m getting. You know, American tourist with three scantily clad (well, 4 if you count Frenchie) young hotties heading back to the hotel to do God knows what (yes, I’m probably going to hell… I have broke so many laws on this trip it’s not even funny.)

So the five of us head back to the hotel and I need to make a decision. Do I really need four women? Yeah, I can bang Frenchie for RD$500, but do I really want to add her to the entourage? She’s nice, but we just don’t fit together in bed and she’s still a bit too silly for me (she also doesn’t have the body or the face of the other girls). Nevertheless, on the last trip, Yennifer told me that Frenchie could take my cock in her ass, Yes, a difficult decision, but after careful consideration, I decide to let Frenchie go.

By the time we get to the bed in the hotel, the girls know what to do. One girl sucking my cock, the other on my balls, and of course one for DFK. This session flowed much better and I didn’t have to worry about a second leche today it happened about an hour into the session. What great fucks :). At around 5pm I took the girls back to Andres and returned back to the hotel to pack. I had long day ahead of me tomorrow and I wasn’t sure if everything was going to work out all right.

-Helpmann

to be continued… 1st Anniversary in Boca Chica (Back in Town… aka The Party Boat)

NOTE: My Cuba trip will be posted under the Caribbean sub-directory. The report will not be as detailed, but will be a summary of the how’s, what’s, and where’s? [GOD IS WAS GREAT!!!]

DEPUTY DAWG
03-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Okay I'm a team player.......I'll fuck her in the ass for ya :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: Hey that's what teammates are for. Share some info on renting a partyboat I'm an avid boater
23 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW nice report - you guys are spoiling us

Bug Boy
03-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Okay I'm a team player.......I'll fuck her in the ass for ya :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: Hey that's what teammates are for. Share some info on renting a partyboat I'm an avid boater
23 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW nice report - you guys are spoiling usWell, if we're ever in Boca Chica together, I'll be sure to point her out :D.

There are several guys by the docks willing to rent paddleboats w/ slides for RD$200/hr (the extent of my boating knowledge :lol: .) Just bring the women, the beer, and the reggaeton, and you can have yourself a party.

-Helpmann

Tonto4
03-21-2005, 05:23 AM
You are El Papi Chulo. Your babe's are HOT! What a great vacation. Certainly worth risky eternal damnation for IMHO. :D

continentalmike
03-21-2005, 09:29 AM
great report as always!

you know what to do and how to do it!

Sosua PARTYBOY
03-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Nice bro...... you sure know how to make a good vaca...

I can't help but feel your trips blow mine away...(probably because they do) We did alot of fuckin but mostly through MP's and grabbin pros out of cosmo.

Next trip i want to do it like your doin..... A little more chillin with the girls and a little less of a business transaction....... I got a few questions

First are theese chics your chillin with pros? semi pros? good friends? novias? Not to offend i am just tryin to undestand

Second were do i meet this type? Were goin in a group of 4 next trip is that gonna kill the scene? What are the chances of hangin with 4 girls or even better 6 or 7...

Definetly gotta be better sex if the girls tend to like you a bit... I would like to meet a good group of girls in BC and take them out to party with us but i am clueless as to who is a pro and who is not?

On top of that is it easy to find the non-pros who want to hook up?

Bug Boy
03-21-2005, 09:00 PM
I had a good trip! The short trips (4-5 days) are the best. I've already done of a couple of long trips (3-4 weeks) and don't feel I'll ever have to visit for that long again. I'm established. This was perhaps the best trip I've taken (November was great too!) and I'm really looking forward to returning soon!!

I don't take girls from disco and only visit MPs out of curiosity (7 SD MP visits and I have taken just 2 girls.) I prefer semi-pros (whores who you won't find at the discos or the MPs, but wil find at the beach, the park, or Juan Baptiste Vicini.) Too a degree, Yennifer is a very good friend, she helps me and I help her. I met (banged) her back in August/September, chatted with her a bit in November, and banged her a few more times in January. I am not looking for a girlfriend, which whe knows, just a good time. This arrangement has allowed me be introduced to Yennifer's friends (who also whore). On the January trip, she brought over 5 friends (4 of which I banged.)

If you are traveling in a group of four, you should have no problem getting some reasonable prices, assuming that you work as a team and use your numbers to your advantage. If one guy is looking for a wife, the other a girlfriend, and another just sex, you will not be able to use your numbers to your advantage. Clearly state what you want (don't just say "to have a good time.") If 2 guys are looking for GFE and 2 guys are looking for sex with multiple partners than monger in pairs, but know what you want, so you can negotiate low prices. As far finding women, go to the beach on a Sat/Sun afternoon (2pm) and get a table at Playa Vista (a popular whore/American monger hangout.) Get some Presidentes, order some pizzas, turn up he reggaeton on the boombox you brought (MUSIC IS A MUST), and have a good time. When you see a piece of ass(es) walking down the beach call her over (hopefully, all of you speak some Spanish.) Keep adding to the party, until you have the right mix. After some food and drink, move the party to the hotel pool. Get the alcohol flowing and get the girls in the pool (you will most likely have to be the first person in, so don't hesitate, jump in and get wet.) When you're ready to screw, grab her and take her back to the room. If you have more women (5-6) than men, you may have to negotiate individually, and if you have fewer (2-3), it make more sense to negotiate upfront as a group when you arrive at the hotel. Either way, have fun and realize that you guys are in control.

-Helpmann

BrooklynBeas
03-21-2005, 09:12 PM
good report you southern coaster! :D

DEPUTY DAWG
03-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Damn partner yuor something like a pimp, I need to hang with you one time. I could learn alot and handle my business at the same time :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: