PDA

View Full Version : Elvis' Barra

weyland
05-24-2010, 08:07 AM
The only "whorehouse" I've been to in the DR is Elvis' barra in Cabarete. He gets some pretty decent looking women there, but they all want at least $3500 or $100 US for todo la noche. That's where I picked up my first women, until I discovered Sosua and found I could get it a lot cheaper.

I still like to go out to Elvis' to party sometimes and check out his new stock.
I have never heard of this place. Would FritoBandito and others care to supply some more detailed information as our Cabarete section looks a bit thin since Casa del Equipo closed? Many thanks.

WickedWillie
05-24-2010, 12:46 PM
I have never heard of this place. Would FritoBandito and others care to supply some more detailed information as our Cabarete section looks a bit thin since Casa del Equipo closed? Many thanks.

Coincidental that this question is asked today as I too had not heard about Elvis, until yesterday!!!

So yesterday afternoon I get a distress call from a buddy who was at a pool party with 4 guys and 19 chicas and the guys needed reinforcements.

The party was in a private villa just outside Cabarete heading towards Sabaneta.

Turns out that this was a 'soft' opening of a new venue that will start operations daily from June 1st onwards. I am guessing weekends will be busier.

The organiser is Elvis, introduced to me as 'pimp daddy'.

The set-up is around the pool/bar with food available and a pretty good time was had as all of the 19 chicas were frolicking in the pool with us.

The chicas are all from Santiago/Moca and have good attitudes. They know what they are there for.

The prices aren't set in stone yet but the asking price was US$100 TLN (reduced to RD$2k on negotiation) so it's obviously going to be geared to the tourists.

Oh and Elvis still has his usual bar adjacent to Velero hotel in Cabarete.

thunderstar
05-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Hey Willie

Is this place sign posted at all?

Would love to check it out at some point.

SeaWeed
05-25-2010, 10:14 AM
sounds pretty cool.......

sounds like their biggest customers will be the AI guys and the guys that don't have the Sosua intel that has lower pricing.......

WickedWillie
05-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey Willie

Is this place sign posted at all?

Would love to check it out at some point.

Whilst I don't think there will ever be a sign saying 'Shag Palace - all pervs welcome' it is located on the main Cabarete-Sabaneta road.

Head out of Cabarete, go past Camino del Sol entrance, past Isla Verde/Jardin Deportivo entrance (both on the left) continue about 300 yards. Villa is located on the right side of the road and before you reach the cabanas.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/94194bfc71023c498.jpg

WickedWillie
05-25-2010, 09:01 PM
sounds pretty cool.......

sounds like their biggest customers will be the AI guys and the guys that don't have the Sosua intel that has lower pricing.......

Think so too, as I was leaving on Sunday 2 tourist guys were being led in. The look on their faces was fucking pricless!

MrHappy
05-26-2010, 07:44 AM
I've seen that place a thousand times. Looks like it's been converted from a private villa to a ..um...... commercial business...

continentalmike
05-27-2010, 03:10 AM
or just an absent owner .. and an enterprising dominican

prtyr2
05-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Coincidental that this question is asked today as I too had not heard about Elvis, until yesterday!!!

So yesterday afternoon I get a distress call from a buddy who was at a pool party with 4 guys and 19 chicas and the guys needed reinforcements.

The party was in a private villa just outside Cabarete heading towards Sabaneta.

Turns out that this was a 'soft' opening of a new venue that will start operations daily from June 1st onwards. I am guessing weekends will be busier.

The organiser is Elvis, introduced to me as 'pimp daddy'.

The set-up is around the pool/bar with food available and a pretty good time was had as all of the 19 chicas were frolicking in the pool with us.

The chicas are all from Santiago/Moca and have good attitudes. They know what they are there for.

The prices aren't set in stone yet but the asking price was US$100 TLN (reduced to RD$2k on negotiation) so it's obviously going to be geared to the tourists.

Oh and Elvis still has his usual bar adjacent to Velero hotel in Cabarete.

OH. . . ..THAT elvis. My amiga ingrid has worked for elvis for a few years. I dig velero beach but was way overpriced last stay. If I get back up to cabarete I will give your condos a try!

vanity88
06-08-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm in Caberete now vacationing for the last day...I have visited Sousa for a night, but I wasn't impressed with the prices or quality of the chicas..will Villa Palmanal be a better option for me? I certainly want to leave with a bang!

swiggy
06-08-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm in Caberete now vacationing for the last day...I have visited Sousa for a night, but I wasn't impressed with the prices or quality of the chicas..will Villa Palmanal be a better option for me? I certainly want to leave with a bang!

where did you go and what were you quoted? many guys here pay $60 all night for a 20 year old hottie. some pay more and some less. I would say you went to the wrong place. other than that you would have to be very picky and/or very cheap.... I'm not saying you are, we just don't hear many complaints about price or selection around here.